Friend or Foe?
Ayasha was doing her normal patrol of the borders. She, as usual, had a lot on her mind. One thing that was always there was the troubles that Maska had brought. She wondered when her mother was going to do the next step of her plan. Ayasha was willing to help her in anyway possible. How could she not? She already invited Sky in to poison Maska. So why shouldn’t she do more?

Another, much more pleasant thing on her mind was a boy. Liam. He might not know it, or maybe he did, but she was rather in love with him. She knew that he was a bit unstable but that he would never hurt her. Plus, he needed someone to care for him so that he would be calmer. Though they still needed to meet each other’s parents. She wondered what Ralla would think of him.

Yet even with so much on her mind, she was alert to any changes in her environment. By now she could almost hear the spirit of nature talk to her. But even if they didn’t talk to her, she could hear and see and smell shifts in the air around her. So when she heard the snap of a twig from a little distance behind her, she whirled around and stalked towards the sound, reaching for the two knives on her belt.
[html]

Silyva is in her Lupus form

Silyva was roaming as she always did with her little marten Rina on the middle of her back, sleeping away while she did all the work. It had been a while since she had been in these parts, the smells were different than she had remembered. But then again, she moved around so much, all of the smells of each different part started to blend together.

She enjoyed getting lost in her thoughts but did miss the company of another of her type sometimes. She was glad she had Rina but it just wasn't the same. She longed for a friend, for even a lover prehaps. Then again she knew nothing about any of that at the least. That didn't bother her though, she was happy just with the two of them.

With her bag on her back and with Rina safely tucked inside sleeping she was happy just walking through the woods. The grass was soft under her paws and the wind felt good on her fur. But this all changed when she caught a sent of another wolf, being caught by susprise she lost her balance and stumbled into a tree making too much noise not to be heard and waking Rina. With a soft wisper she told her marten to stay hidden. They would wait for the wolf to come to them.

<style type="text/css">
.Silyvafreeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#f6f5f7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #a09fa0; }
.Silyvafreeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#645770; text-align:center;}
.Silyvafreeb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Silyvafreeb {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#d3d2d4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... afreeb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7e888e; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#645770; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Silyvafreeb-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #f6f5f7; margin:0 auto;}
.Silyvafreeb-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b8b8b9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
Ayasha relaxed as she approached the dark female. She didn’t seem like she was a threat to AniWaya. But then again, one could never be too sure. So she approached the stranger with curiosity and a little bit of wariness. It seemed like the female had caught wind of her and was waiting for her. Well, that was nice of her. She rather liked the fact that someone was willing to wait to be found and not hide from her.

She came near and gave a slight smile. It was bit odd to see a wolf in lupus form but not rare. So she made note of that but didn’t say anything. She cleared her throat softly to get the female’s attention. ”You’re near the borders of AniWaya. Is there something you need?” She hoped she wasn’t being too intrusive. It was her job to ask anyway.

She realized that she should explain herself. ”I’m Ayasha, by the way.” She thought she saw movement on the female but chalked it up to being paranoid. ”I’m a scout here in AniWaya. What might your name be?” She already asked for her purpose so didn’t ask again. She was ready in case something happened but hoped that it didn’t.
[html]

Sorry it took me so long

Silyva watched as the wolfess approached, right away she could smell she belonged to the near by pack. Had she wandered into their land perhaps? Either way she hoped this wouldn't start any conflict, that was not what she needed today. Silyva felt a bit odd being in her lupus form while the other was in her optime form. She didn't like the fact that she wolfess had an advantage over her.

Silyva caught the slight smile and returned it. "I hadn't noticed I was near ya'll borders. I apologize, there is nothing I need." Tilting her head to the side, she added "There isn't going to be a problem is there? From what I know your pack... AniWaya, Right? I have always heard that it's a peaceful one." Unless they had changed due to the war.. She had hoped all was the same though, she had once considered to join this pack but as always let the idea slip her mind.

Silyva listed as the wolf explained herself. She thought Ayasha as a very pretty name and now that she explained that she was a scout it all made since why she had stopped her, she must be in their lands after all. "I am Silyva Sapphire, its a pleasure to meet you Ayasha. I am a loner you see, I belong to no pack." And never will she, she thought to herself just as Rina decided to peak her head out "Ohh.. And this is Rina, She's my little marten monster as I call her"

<style type="text/css">
.Silyvafreeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#f6f5f7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #a09fa0; }
.Silyvafreeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#645770; text-align:center;}
.Silyvafreeb {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#d3d2d4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... afreeb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7e888e; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#645770; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Silyvafreeb-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b8b8b9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
At being near the borders of Aniwaya, Ayasha gave a slight shrug. It wasn’t a crime to be near a packs borders but it was smart for the pack to investigate things happening so close to their borders. ”It’s alright. You weren’t trespassing or doing anything wrong. I was just making sure there wasn’t a threat on my pack’s borders.” Granted, Ayasha thought that there was more danger within her home than without but she wasn’t going to mention that.

She nodded at the name but sighed at the rest of her question and statement. ”We used to be peaceful but our leadership changed suddenly and we became not very peaceful. So while there would normally be no problem with you being near our borders, the warriors would run you off or force you to join us.” She said the last part with quite a bit of annoyance and made it clear that she disagreed with the whole situation. ”Most of us want our Tribe to be like it was before and we’re trying to figure out how.”

Her attention was taken by the cute animal that Silyva had with her. She giggled despite the solemn statements she had made moments before. ”She’s cute. How old is she?” She gave the marten a smile and a wave.
[html]

occgoodnessss

Silyva understood the wolfess reaction to her being near to their boarders. She wouldn't want some strange wolf prowling about her land, if she had any. Then again she wondered, she thought she felt a sort of tension in the area. Something seemed to be a bit off but he decided to let it go, there was no reason to ask such questions that he really didn't care about.

Silyva listen to the female name Ayasha explain the state of her pack. She didn't like what she had said though, this wasn't the pack she used to know. Silyva recalled the last time he was in this area and she had felt safe, hearing this news she no longer felt safe near this pack. She only shook her head back and fourth "That is not the way I remember it at the least" As Ayasha finished what she was saying, Silyva became confused. "Why don't you just change leaders. As far as I know, the leaders make the rules and if you were to get rid of the one who is changing everything up, things would get better with a leader who is peaceful right?" That is how she would handle things, but then again she knew nothing about the way of life in a pack or a tribe. Things could be way different then how it is being a loner. Which was another reason she preferred it this way-

She made up her own rules..

Snatched out of thought by a small giggle she returned her attention back to the female "Yes I guess she is, and she's around a year and a half maybe. I'm not that sure.. Oh and I hope you don't mind" Silyva slid off her bag and began to shift, she was uncomfortable having to look up to talk to the female. With a few sounds of bones popping to form to her new size, she was on two legs with Rina rushing out of her bag that laid on the dirt and up her leg to rest on her shoulder.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#00+
[/html]
Ayasha gave Silyva a slight smile. She was relaxed in her home. She wondered if there was something wrong with Silyva that seemed a bit antsy. Ayasha turned her smile into a slight frown. But she chose not to ask those questions because it would ruin the relative friendliness of the meeting. Plus, it would bring up lots of issues that Ayasha didn’t really want to talk about right now.

She shook her head slightly. ”Things have changed a lot in the last few months. We’re helpless to change leaders.” Her head shook some more. ”I wish it were that easy. The only way that we could get rid of him is to kill him. But that is not going to happen.” She really didn’t want someone to kill Maska, as much as she hated his guts.

Her thoughts were made happy by talking about the marten. ”He’s older than me.” Not that that was hard. There were more wolves and creatures older than her then younger. But that was OK. She was used to that type of thing by now so it didn’t faze her anymore. ”Would you like to know anything else?” She asked politely.
[html]

Sorry so short, I'm on my work break!

Silyva quickly became disappointed, she knew there was nothing she could or really should do but this wolf seemed very unhappy about her leader and his decisions and the worst thing about it. There is nothing in her power this scout can do about it. With a heavy sight she just shook her head "Well then I am sorry for you luck, and I truly wish your pack can find a way around the war and fighting and come back around to the peaceful pack ya'll once were."

Her mood started to brighten when Rina was brought back up. "She may be, but I bet you that your more mature than she happens to be." Rina had a tendency to throw fits when she didn't get her way or when she hadn't had enough sleep. That as her little marten monster though and she loved her. "No not really that's all, thank you though."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#00+
[/html]
OOC: Sorry about the lateness

IC: Ayasha gave Silyva a thankful smile at her thoughts and wishes for her Tribes happiness. ”Thank you. It’s just a little tough with his tyranny.” She tried to sound nonchalant but still had quite a bit of bitterness in her voice. She had a lot of patience but her fuse was getting shorter every second that Maska was in power.

But she didn’t want to bring the mood down. She wanted to more about her new acquaintance. ”Where do you currently live?” She gave a friendly smile. ”Where did you come from, originally? I came from a place called Newfoundland.” Her experiences lead her to realize that she needed to break her questions up and offer some things about herself.

At being mature, she gave a snort. ”That depends on who you ask. And when. With my family and friends, I can be a bit immature and silly. But dealing with strangers, I try to be respectful.” She gave a slightly cheeky smile. ”How am I doing at being mature?” She wouldn’t mind if she was called immature. That was kind of the point. She was trying to be a little silly.
[html]

WC:Me too:/!

Silyva greeted Ayasha's smile with one of her own. She found this female to be quite nice, and really began to like her presence.v She was pretty kind and respectful. She did happen to notice the change in her voice and could tell she had some fight in her though. It paid to be patient but Silyva had no such luck it seemed in that area.

With another shift in her voice the mood changed once more and Silyva was flooded with questions. With a deep breath she took them all in and began to answer "I am currently a loner and just live out of my bag here" Turning to give her small bag a tug. "And to be really honest, i'm not sure where I came from or where my birth place was, my family were travelers and we were on the go at all time." She wasn't sure if she had ever been to her home place, Newfoundland.. "It sounds like a pretty place, what is it like there?"

Silyva only laughed, "But you see, that is with family and your loved ones. You can be immature around them because you should be unafraid of them judging you. But yes strangers, it is smart to be mature and aware. In a heart beat they could judge you wrong and may even become a threat to you. I have learned my lesson one to many time with that case. And you, I think you are doing just fine." Silyva gave a sly smile. "When you approached me you warned me of my place, yet never seemed rude." She hoped she didn't sound like some old hag giving a life lesson but it was true, one had to watch out who that really wanted to open themselves up too.

Image courtesy of stockII@deviantart; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.KStu214011_Silyva1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.KStu214011_Silyva1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KStu214011_Silyva1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#d2b9b4; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KStu214011_Silyva1 {background-color:#6f5b65; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #4c414b; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/9536/silyva.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:326px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .KStu214011_Silyva1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]