No more poison
[html]

OOC:: Hello

Training had began to end up like a lost art to the golden Spaniard. With the weight of children and the war on his mind, it was hard to find any quite time to himself. And when he did get the chance to eascape into the neutral territories it was bliss. But alas it was near impossible for him to venture far enough away every day, and Mizu was still recovering so he needed to be in close contact if anything happened. Everyday was filled with so many inconviniences it made him want to copy Leon and leave. But he had an excuse, Analise had left also. J'adore had still not been told where he had gone and he was very close to going and searching every where.

He had set off that morning to find Ayasha. He had not forgotten that he owned her more training and it was that morning that he found himself with an abundace of spare time. He had collected a bundle of spare things. Poles, knives, his medical kit and left. They would be training outside today. In the more central areas of the pack, so the extras were for anybody else that came and wanted to join in. He reached Ayasha's home quickly and called out, 'Ayasha, it's me!'

<style>
.jasunset .ooc {font-style:italic; color: #ffffff;} .free-a23 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; font-style: captial;}
.jasunset p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jasunset b {color:#4e4d75; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jasunset {font-family: andalus, serif; font-size:15px; color: #000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:400px;}
.jasunset .inner{background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 8f6a3f.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:500px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
OOC: Apparently Ayasha is turning into a klepto Tongue

IC: Ayasha was a bit stir-crazy. It was awhile since she had sent the letter to Cour des Miracles and she had yet to find out what they said about it. She hoped they would do something and help get rid of Maska. He was a pain in the neck but there was little that she could besides the small steps she had already taken.

One thing that she had done was having J’adore teach her how to fight and defend herself. She smiled at the memory of him teaching her how to fight and the reactions of the two pups. They reminded her of her siblings and made her miss them. But she still enjoyed being around his pups. Who could not enjoy those pups? They were adorable.

As if on cue, her ears perked up at the sound of J’adore calling her. She shouted down, ”There are a lot of people that say that it’s them!” She climbed down and gave him a smirk. She did notice the bundle of what she assumed was weapons. He apparently remembered that he had promised that he would do more lessons. She had a pair of knives that she had stolen from the Guardian’s stash hanging on her belt.
[html]

307(+2) :: And luna has become a drug dealer :S

Sneaking out of her hut with caution, a Lupus form crawled into the safety of the forest. She smelled the air a couple of times and headed towards Ralla's place, holding a small packange in her mouth. By the white mother's request, she had made a powerful narcotic . And, just if things got out of hand, she had made a poison to use against the guardians. But this substance remained hidden in her hut, its existance secret to her packmates.

Nom she was about to finish her mission for Ralla. All she had to do was to deliver the narcotic. That was why she was traveling in her Lupus form, so she and her cargo could pass unpercieved to the guard. And as she walked, she wondered how efficient had her self training been. She feared that it would not be enough if she had to face an armed Optime. She needed formal training, and soon.

Luna was almost there. She recognized the path that she had walked some time before whe she had attended Ralla's lessons. Stopping for a while, the female decided to shift into her bipedal form now that she was on safe ground. As she did, she recognized a foreigner smell that did not belong to Ralla, Ayasha or the pups, but it was still familiar. Once she found herself on two feet again, she collected the pack that she had come to deliver and neared the white women's home. Ayasha was there, that was no surprise; and she was speaking to another man who she remembered seeing a few times before. Letting out a soft bark to announce her presence, she walked towards the pair, smiling. "Osiyo, guys." She decided to try one of the few words that she had learned from Ralla. "I hope i don't interrupt any important matters, right?"

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Ghost says"

<style type="text/css">
.free-table- b {font-weight:bold; color:#AEDE68; letter-spacing:1px; }
.free-table- .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.free-table- p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.free-table- {margin:0px auto; width:418px; background-color:#428A00; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V1jF3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#A1CF2F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC:: Hello

A smile crossed J'adore face as his niece made a smart quip to him. 'Yes, I suppose so' he noted softly. A hand stroked the fur of the throat as he considered his comeback. And then he found a perfect response, 'Okay then, it's Uncle Me'. J'adore smiled slyly as he walked forward. 'Come on down!' he called up, unsheating his staffs and spinning them around before taking up an attack stance before the tree. The Spaniard smiled as he picture an attack in the place of the tree. His strikes hitting his opponents body perfectly with woody thumps. Although he tried to avoid any true violence the thrill of battle was undeniably... thrilling.

Another voice sounded out and J'adore quickly finished his little show, resheathing his staffs and turning to address what turned out to be Luna. 'Osiyo' he said with a smile, 'How have you been?' The Spaniard rolled his shoulders, stretching his muscles as he waited for his niece. 'No, no. You haven't interupted at all' he replied to Luna's question. 'Myself and Ayasha were just preparing for a lesson in the art of battle' he explained, playing up his words almost comically. 'You're welcome to join us if you want, I have spare supplies'

<style>
.jaflybird .ooc {font-style:italic; color: #ffffff;} .free-a23 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; font-style: captial;}
.jaflybird p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jaflybird b {color:#4e4d75; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jaflybird {font-family: andalus, serif; font-size:15px; color: #000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:400px;}
.jaflybird .inner{background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 8dc905.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:500px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
Ayasha stuck her tongue out at her uncle as she climbed down. She gave him a mock salute. ”Yes, Uncle Me!” She tried to think of a better quip as she watched him fake fight with the tree. ”Ya know, my mother would be quite upset if you fell her tree, thereby destroying her house.” She smirked. ”She might throw you into the fire. Then you would be Uncle Dinner!” Her tone was fakely cheerful.

She gently twirled around to face the newcomer to there conversation. ”Hey, Luna! I was just about to beat J’adore in fighting. Wanna join?” Ayasha gave J’adore a cheeky grin. She whispered loud enough so that J’adore could hear. ”That’s his way of agreeing with me.” She casually leaned against the base of her home.

”What are we going to use? Daggers?” She pulled out one of the knives she had nicked from the guardians’ stash and threw it up in the air and caught. It had taken her awhile to perfect the action but now it was second nature to her. She looked at J’adore expectantly, waiting for his answer. Dichali showed up and alit on one of the lower branches, presumably to watch her practice.
[html]

343(+2) :: Heh, a bit sleepy over here. If i made any mistakes...i'll check them later. XD Sorry for the lateness :/

Hearing Ayasha's chirpy voice didn't fail to cheer her up, specially when she heard the short conversation that she had had with J'adore - her uncle, she assumed by the white's voice. "I've been fine, thanks." She said, bowing her head a bit out of habit. A bit busy, making some numbing medicine so Ralla can free the prisioners. She thought the last part, not really being in the mood to answer questions nor to attract all the attention towards her. "A practice? well, herr..." She doubted a bit at both wolve's invitations to participate on their sparring. While it would be advantageous for her to have at least some practice in hand-to-hand combat while in her Optime form, she didn't want to admit that she was nothing close to good at it. That was why she had practiced with her preys in her Lupus form, because death was a natural result on that kind of situations. In addition to the fact that she did not know how to handle a real weapon.

"It would be nice, guys, but..." She debated whether to accept or not, but, in the end, she resigned to accept the advantages that possessing some knowledge on fight was better. "Ok. It is just that i do not have...mush experience at it." Then, she looked at Ayasha, who was already asking the white-eyed male the armory they would use this time. Luna felt a hinto of curiosity as well. Daggers looked like a useful weapon when used in short-range combat, plus the easyness with which they could be transported. If she was about to learn something, this particular object would be a good start. "Daggers sound good." She said, expressing her opinion as her grassland-like eyes traveled to J'adore's (that was his name, right?) stack of weaponry. Then, as she clutched some of her fingers around an imaginary dagger, she felt the small leather pocket on it. Throwing it on a small patch of long grass, she straightened her body, her tail twitching behind her due to excitement.

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Ghost says"

table by lin
<style>
.sabinoedlunaooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.sabinoedlunacred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.sabinoedluna p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sabinoedluna b {color:#AEAD76; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #26240C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sabinoedluna {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#26240C; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:399px;}
.sabinoedlunainner{background-color:#736B33; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... unatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #3E3B13; width:399px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]