Book for thought
[html]

WC:251+ - OOC: RAWR

Sira was exploring the caves of Anathema, they were hard to maneuver but she soon started getting the hang of where she was going and where things were. She loved the exploration because she got to learn so much about the new land she was living in with Cain, he'd been rather distant lately, and she rarely saw anyone else, and she was scared to meet them. She didn't know if there were bad wolves in here, because she'd heard about those.

She was thinking to much and when she snapped herself out of it she found herself in a huge area with odd things, that stood up neatly, curiously she moved closer and picked one up. What was it? It looked out of this world, the outside was really strong and sturdy but as she pulled it open, since that's the logical thing she thought of, the inside had smaller flimsier things with markings on them. What they were Sira did not understand. This was entirely new to her, and she was fascinated. Looking down at the book, though she didn't know it was that, she peered at each individual letter but not putting two and two together. She turned it sideways, but that made things worse, then upside dwn.... or was it right side up? She didn't know, it confused her, and as she looked up she could see there were hundreds of these things on shelves, what were they? What did they mean? Who put them here?

Image courtesy of Immagina@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_Sia1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic; background-image:url(http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/2923/sirakira2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:87px 0px 0px 0px;}
.K22911_Sia1 .dots {font-size:10px; font-style:italic; background-image:url(http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/9500/sirakira3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.K22911_Sia1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_Sia1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#a8bad2; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_Sia1 {background-color:#15286c; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5070a9; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/9176/sirakira.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 278px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_Sia1-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

Sorry for the wait. My muse for Gunnar's been so lacking lately. :/

In Character

The Library. There had to be better places than this to visit in Anathema, so why was the sports-over-books Gunnar suddenly so willing to be there? Especially on a warmer day without any chores to do?

Because, yet again, he was avoiding Esmerelda. That girl had probably gathered an angry mob by this point, all because he'd fought back. Wasn't she the one who'd been throwing rocks? His head still hurt from time to time, phantom pains in memory of the injuries that had since healed into scars.

Every single scar he had was from that bitch.

Well, almost every scar. All but one, which was a long line on his chest from his first shift, a stupid tumble that hadn't been worth whining about at all. He hadn't been used to two feet. It was no one's fault.

The rest, especially the ones on his face, were from her. Had she been just another member of the pack, he might've already finished their feuding once and for all. She wasn't though, and there in lied the problem.

Naniko would have my head if I did anything to the bitch. He thought bitterly as he passed by another crowded bookshelf, not even noticing any of the titles or even the shelf itself. She'll kill me eventually. The least I can do is live a little longer. She can't kill me if she can't find me.

He was wondering if anyone would miss him other than his mother when he came around the corner, almost bumping into a woman standing there. Almost. His fur brushed against hers as he maneuvered past, turning as he walked and snapping back into reality.

Oh, sorry. He voiced cooly, turning to face her fully and keeping a now polite distance. Hey... I don't think I've met you yet. Name's Gunnar. A smooth smile found home on his face, crooked but very charming. His tail flicked behind him as he took in the sight of her; she wasn't a wolf and didn't smell like a dog or coyote, whoever she was. He immediately appreciated her sandy fur and almost common place appearance. She wasn't amazingly beautiful or sexy, and that's what instantly intrigued him.

He wondered if she had a mate. Maybe if she didn't, he could show her a good time...? That would certainly make his day much, much better, not to mention making her day the best she'd ever had.

He wasn't prideful at all, honest!

<style>
.Gunner01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Gunner01 b {color:#cac6bc;}
.Gunner01-b {width:500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.Gunner01-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#DDE6CF; text-shadow:#c2bfb4 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Gunner01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Gunner01 {background-color:#010101; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9e968e; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:498px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/IO6do.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 10px 0px;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:208+ - OOC: Hehehe.....

Sira jumped at the voice and closed the book, wide eyed, she didn't think there was anyone else hear and though he seemed kind, she knew her mother would seem nice if Sira took something of hers, and after a little while it would be apparent that the woman was angry.

“I- I'm sorry, I didn't know these were your's I won't touch them again I promise!!”

She said timidly backing off a little bit, then looked to the ground, a rule her mother had taught her a long time ago, never look her in the eyes, and if that meant her, it meant anyne, especially anyone that was possibly mad at her.

“I... my name is Sira ma'am”

She said, quietly and meekly, not sure how else to respond. She knew he was male, but she didn't know there were differences in the way she had to address them other than calling them he or him. She didn't know that by saying that she could have offended him even more. She was only doing everything she was taught. Heck she had never knew there were anything other than her mother and her until she met Cain, but she wouldn't make that an excuse.

Image courtesy of Immagina@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_Sia1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic; background-image:url(http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/2923/sirakira2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:87px 0px 0px 0px;}
.K22911_Sia1 .dots {font-size:10px; font-style:italic; background-image:url(http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/9500/sirakira3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.K22911_Sia1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_Sia1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#a8bad2; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_Sia1 {background-color:#15286c; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5070a9; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/9176/sirakira.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 278px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_Sia1-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]