worried like no other
[html]
WC:3+

Sky had been missing for several weeks now. Tal had met Ayasha the other day, who had told him about Sky's plans. If Sky had been caught, then Tal needed help to find out, or even find her. He had agonized about his decision since finding out, but finally he knew he needed to man up. Shawchert could help, he was certain. No, they didn't like each other. But Shaw had the brawn where Tal had the brains. Shaw was the pack's protector, but most importantly, Shaw was Sky's former lover. Tal used the ramps to get to Shaw's house today. The only thing he wore was his carpenter jeans, a hole cut out to accommodate for his tail. He approached the door slowly, anxiously. If it weren't for love of Sky he wouldn't be here, wouldn't be seeking out the giant of a male once again. He needed the help, he needed to know what happened to his ate, his sweet and beautiful Sky.

Tal lifted a hand, and knocked on the door. Unlike last time, his knock was less timid and more insistent. He was certain if he could just get Shaw to listen, they could work together to discover where Sky was, and organize a rescue if need be. He had left Tameri at home, but the small black pup had insisted on following her dad. (Adopted dad, though she didn't know it.) She brushed against him, her big blue eyes staring up at him anxiously. She had lost her mom not days before, even though Tal hadn't told her that her mom was dead. As far as she knew, her mom had found him, and left her with him. Mami had told her they were looking for their family, their pack, after all. Tal reached down and stroked the top of Tameri's head reassuringly before straightening again, waiting anxiously.

[/html]
[html]

OOC/WC

Shawchert was not home, however he did hear the knock, he had been in one of the trees working on a small project that didn't seem to be working out that well, and as it turned out it fell from the top of the tree. Grumbling under his breath he climbed down and landed on his roof. He walked over to where the door was and sat down. Looking down he frowned at the white man.

“Come to give me more baked things again?”

He asked shallowly, that was before he spotted the young one next to the man, his icy stare softened and he wondered where she had come from. It wasn't Sky's she was far too old and Shaw would have known about a pup being born within the pack, wouldn't he? He looked down, wondering what the man wanted to say. He had heard and smelled that Sky had left the pack, and not came back, but Shaw knew that she had someone to worry about her without him going into a fit. Maybe that was what the man wanted. He stayed sitting on the roof, he would get down at the right moment, but for now he was having far too much fun, he'd make the man crane his neck for a little longer before climbing down. Shawchert knew he should treat his own pack mate with better care but he was still hurting with his pride about being beat up by a scrawny little writer.

<style type="text/css">
.shawchert-road b {font-weight:bold; color:#27425a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawchert-road .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.shawchert-road p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shawchert-road {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6a81a3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BiKuV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b6c1cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin
[/html]
Tal looked up to where the male was sitting on the roof. He felt a twinge of anger as the male made his snide comment, but Tameri's soft whine reminded him what he was there for. He swallowed his anger, and spoke. "No, Shaw, I came to ask you a question." He paused for a moment, then spoke quickly, before he could change his mind. "I met Ayasha the other day, who said that Sky wanted to help with the Aniwaya problem, that she wanted to poison Maska. Sky hasn't been home in nearly a month, and I'm really worried now. I just wanted to know if you had seen her, or if you knew where she is."

Desperation rose in him as he heard the words coming from his own mouth. "Please, Shaw, I need your help. I need to find Sky, and you're the only one I could think of who could help. I'm a writer, I'm not a fighter, I'm not a warrior." Tameri nudged his leg again, and he knelt down and picked up the pup, nuzzling into her sweetly scented black fur. He looked up at Shaw again. "please Shaw. I can't do it alone."