Temporary Characters
Can temporary characters be loners? :o
yes c:
Yup, they can be anywhere/any pack and needn't even be truly relevant to the plot at hand. O: <3
I have a couple more questions, but is there like a Temporary Character procedures page? I know there is this one but will there be a proper section on the site for them?
Mmm... I think we only really want to display temporary procedures when we actually have temporary characters. So, we may add a short rule into the Auxiliary Characters procedures but it would be something like, "The administration occasionally allows for a single temporary character slot during times of plottage. Additional rules and specifications are publicized when temporary characters are allowed" rather than the entire temporary characters post you linked up there.

But anyways, the only procedure page we have is the one you linked to. If you do have any other questions, yemme know! <3
Temporary Characters are usually only available during the time of large plots, even though they aren't required to be involved. I am guessing since the war plot is starting to come to a head they likely won't be available for too much longer. And everyone with a temporary character will have to drop them after the war wraps up, or they can request to be evaluated to keep the character, just like any other auxiliary.

There really isn't much more to be said on them then what is on the page you linked.

Edit: I am slow, Sie wins xD
I'm not sure if I should piggyback off this thread since this is a different question, but it is related to temporary characters, so I didn't know if it'd be consider relevant. Feel free to just delete my post and PM me/move this to another topic if you don't want this here. :3

I quite like my temporary character, but while I would normally apply for him to be an auxiliary when it's time to drop them, I am hoping to pick up a completely different character for a secondary. I was wondering if it would be possible to put the character on NPC status or perhaps say that he went off somewhere for the duration it takes for me to be able to pick him up as an additional auxiliary?

Basically, I'm asking if the dropping of the temp character has to be permanent and if you can pick them up at a later date. The answer to that is probably simple, but I wanted to be sure. ^^
Im sure temps would be no different than any other character in that once dropped you can pick them up at a later time so long as your approved for the additional character. I would think the only exception to this would be if you adopted the character and the creater didn't want the character played after temp status or adopted it out to someone else after you dropped it.
If your temporary character is a pack character, yes -- provided you ask and arrange NPC status with your leader firsthand. C: If your temporary character is a loner, no -- Loners aren't afforded NPC status, but you can assume the character just kind of hung around 'Souls and didn't leave or go away anywhere, avoiding you having to come up with a reason for their departure and eventual return.

Essentially, though, you aren't forced to kill off the temp and get rid of them forever-forever, so you can always bring them back later as a permanent auxiliary. This is just what I'm doing with my tempie Reaper. C:

Edit: And now you beat me, Katie. XD <3
Okay, thanks to both of you. Big Grin

I kind of figured it wouldn't have to be permanent, but I wanted to be completely sure, and the added clarifications/specifics definitely helped. ^^