Incom[p]lete
No post order to keep this going smoothly

She had lost it all in one night, her friends, her family... her lover. Saxif had been Shiloh's world and in a fit of angered words she was gone. She had left her coughing on dust and crying over her lost. Shiloh had been broken so many times before. The fire that took her family, the rape that took her virginity as well as her craft. The beating that left more then just physically broken. She was mentally unstable and it had led to a split personality to come into the picture. The moment Saxif left Shiloh was the moment Shiloh all but ceased to exist. Kavi had taken over, taking Saxif's belongings and leaving CDA.

She had rode Katelyn for days without stopping and let the horse lead itself when Kavi couldn't take it anymore.

Katelyn knew the woman on her back was in trouble. She had kept them going for days with little rest stops. She could feel the woman on her back grow weaker and weaker by the day. She had to find her help. She knew something had happened to make her leave in such haste but to go without stopping wasn't like her master. She had slowed on the 4th day and found a field full of flower, with many scents of others like her master. Katelyn herself was growing weak and as she passed over the rocks she felt her back legs buckle and give way before her front did the same, her master sliding off her to the side. Katelyn was able to nudge the unconscious woman closer to her before waiting for some one to save them
[html]

OOC: Eclipse is in optime Smile

Word Count → 260

Eclipse was out enjoying herself, she'd caught dinner, plus some, something she was ready to put to storage so they had something for winter. Humming to herself, her little voice was quite pleasant, as she moved through the grassland, that was when she saw the horse, and it's rider, unhappiness roiled over here, as she knew this was not one of the packs own, but that ceased when both horse and rider fell. Fear clutched at the girl and she ran straight for the two. The rabbits in her hand swinging back and forth as she hurried. Looking at the woman she seemed worse for wear, though Eclipse could not see any bleeding, she could see that this woman had taken much physical beatings in her life.

“Hello? Hey, are you ok, wake up talk to me.”

The girl said in a soothing voice. She was more concerned about the wolf, but could tell that the horse was worse for wear too, she could see the start of the animals ribs showing, and as she took the woman's shoulder to shake her awake, lightly as it seemed she had recent injuries, she could feel the woman was bones too, how long had these two gone without food? The horse could easily graze here, but this woman, she was likely to starve if Eclipse didn't help. Fighting back the urge to hide the rabbits, she pulled one from the ground where she knelt, and opened it's belly, hoping the enticing scent of blood and innards would awaken the woman and bring her to her sense.

Table code by the Mentors!

<style>
.eclipsess .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.eclipsess p {padding:5px 5px; margin:5px; text-indent:35px;}
.eclipsess b {color:#29cdaf; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.eclipsess {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/2reic74.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#338a7a; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:410px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000;padding:5px 0px 420px 0px;}
.eclipsess .inner {margin:0px 10px 300px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(); border-color:#b39573;}
.eclipsess .wordcount {color:#29cdaf; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #29cdaf; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
Katelyn nickered to the woman softly, fearful of her masters life. She knew Kavi had given up hunting but to starve herself was beyond Katelyn. She watched the woman carefully, not sensing that she would hurt Shiloh in anyway before standing and starting to graze. She was so hungry that she pulled up turfs of grass and flowers, eating greedly while she hoped the woman with her master would and could help her.

Kavi didn't remember being on the ground. She was weak and feverish and there was a woman shaking her, her voice soft and pleasant on her ears. She had gone 4 days with no one to talk to, or cry on. She groaned as the woman shook her but was brought awake by the smell of blood and her need for food. Her stomach cramped and she leaned away from the woman as she dry heaved. She hated feeling weak and after she stopped heaving she looked up to see who was with her. Her first thought was Saxif had came back to save her and Shiloh and tell them she loved them but when Kavi got a whiff of the woman she knew she wasn't Saxif and they were on packlands somewhere. "Whe...where am I? Wh..who are you?" she questioned in a voice too dry to say much. Her throat burned and her stomach ached. She needed help but she had to know where she was and where her horse was.
[html]

WC:263 OOC: Rawr!!!

The horse seemed more worried for her master than herself and Eclipse wondered if buttercup would ever feel that way, but she had little time to thik about that as the scarred woman awoke, asking where she was and who Eclipse was.

“You are inside Ichika No Ho'en. I'm Eclipse Soulstorm, and you really should eat or at least some thing to drink, but the water is further away, do you think you can walk?”

The girl asked concerned, angry at herself for not bringing a waterskin with her, though she never expected to find someone half dehydrated in her midsts. She put the rabbit down in hopes the woman wouldn't heave again, it was bad enough she was skin and bone, but worse if she was beyond actually eating. If she could eat she'd at least get a little bit of some kind of water in her as the kill was still fresh. She watched the woman with wide scared eyes.

“Please, it's ok, no one's going to hurt you, it's just me and your horse, that is your horse, right? I saw you fall from her.”

Eclipse asked looking at the mare, to make sure she was still there, and sure enough the horse was already at work eating what she could from the ground. Oh to be a vegetarian, it would be so easy to just eat the grass and be done with it. She let her mind wander right back to the task at hand and that was getting the woman nourished and rested.
<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:normal; padding:0px; font-family: Franklin, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#66aa44;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:338px; background-color:#a0eefe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5Kcr8.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 370px 0px; font-family: 'Nova Mono', cursive font-size:15px; color:#777744; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Kavi tried to stay with the woman and could faintly make out her words. "Tha...that is my horse yes. I..Is she ok? Ne...never heard of Ichika no Ho'en. Are you going to beat me like the others h..have?" she whispered feeling her stomach crap again and her body threaten to heave again. She whimpered and looked up at Eclipse. She seemed nice enough. But looks can be deceiving. Kavi knew first hand how people could back stab someone as weak as she and Shiloh. But she knew she needed help and Eclipse was the only one to help her at the moment "I ca...cannot walk.... my name is Ka....Kavi. Kavi Grant..." she was able to whisper before passing out in the womans arms.

Mean while Katelyn was eating when she heard her master say she could not walk. She pranced back over to the two of them and nudged the woman who held her master. she nickered before laying down next to the woman. She snored and offered her her back. She would come back out later for food. Her master was more important.
[html]

OOC: erf tried to leave you some room to write ; ;

Eclipse was taken aback by the woman's question, how could she think she would want to beat her? She was trying to help. Eclipse felt helpless and before she could answer the woman introduced herself as Kavi, Eclipse caught the woman as she fainted, not able to speak her words, but it didn't matter, the girl saw the horse coming and then she sat down, though the woman was unconscious, the young adult tried to wake the woman up again. If she couldn't walk then she'd have to ride, but she would have to be awake to ride.... she couldn't pick her up.

“Kavi wake up, come on, I can't get you on your horse alone, wake up ok?”

The girl said calmly, this time not shaking her but hoping the woman would at least awaken long enough to sit on the horse, then Eclipse could lead them to the water and she could drink. She looked so close to death...
<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:normal; padding:0px; font-family: Franklin, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#66aa44;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:338px; background-color:#a0eefe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5Kcr8.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 370px 0px; font-family: 'Nova Mono', cursive font-size:15px; color:#777744; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Kavi didn't know how long she was out but it was Katelyn's nickers of worry that brought her out of it. She reached for her mare and felt her nudge her hand in fear and worry before blowing on her face as if to say, "Get up.... live!" Kavi was able to move out of Eclipse's arms and on to Katelyn who stood up slowly as Kavi laid on her wide back. Kavi looked at Eclipse with a small smile and blinked slowly to stay awake. "Don't tre...treat her like all the others. Don....don't hurt her fragile heart. She has no one left.... she whispered to her as Katelyn started to move.

She knew her master was weak and she nudged the woman who had found them. Katelyn knew her master's life was fading and she was closer to death now as she had been when she arrived in that other camp. At least she wasn't bleeding this time. She nickered urgently to the woman and started to move forward, hoping the woman caught her intentions. She didn't know if these people were nice but she did know her master needed help and fast. She wasn't breathing well and she felt too light even to Katelyn.
[html]

Word Count » 253 :: OOC: She thinks she's delusional Big Grin

Eclipse was relieved when the woman began to rouse, though was dismayed when the woman spoke of someone else. She wondered if she was thinking she was somewhere else with someone else? Eclipse would never hurt anyone, and she didn't think the horse would ever have feelings for the young wolf adolescent. She watched worriedly as the woman slumped over the horse. The horse started to move and the girl jumped forward to lead the way, heading to the closest water source. It was a river, but it was clean good water.

“We're almost there, soon you'll have some water to eat.”

The rabbits were forgotten, though still in her hands. She was concerned about the woman who was on the brink of death and the only way it seemed she could get her back on track was to start with water. They came up to the river, a smaller part of it, and Eclipse stopped looking at the horse, and giving the poor woman a sad smile.

“Here there's water right here, you need to help me though I don't think I can bring the water to you.”

The girl said. Looking between the woman the water and the horse, wondering how she would do this. It wouldn't be so hard if Kavi were down on the ground next to the water, though Eclipse didn't like rivers and the ocean she still was able to keep her distance from getting in, but still get what she wanted.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]
Kavi looked at the woman with a sad smile. "I'm so lig...light I can't hurt you. Katelyn can kne...kneel." she whispered as she tapped Katelyn's shoulder and the horse knelt. She was able to push herself up, her ankle hurting some. She used Katelyn as a way to stand and the horse nudged her, worried about her. Kavi used Katelyn's neck to the waters edge. She looked back at Eclipse, the woman at a distance from the waters edge. "Th...thank you for he... helping me," she whispered softly as she tried to kneel and ended up falling into the shallows, her fevered skin getting a cool dip. She laid in the shallows as the water washed over her skin and fur. She knew she was dirty and looked of death. She opened her mouth to drink some of the water and almost choked. She felt horrible and for the first time she was too weak to not let Shiloh out....

Katelyn watched her master try to walk, to stay awake. She fell into the shallow water and she resisted the urge to help her, knowing Eclipse was right there. She knew her master was broken, from the trip and even before. She could tell when Kavi or Shiloh were present. Kavi had this strong, care free feeling to her. She may share Shiloh's nightmares but she didn't let them bother her. Katelyn wondered how long it would be before the woman let her other out. Shiloh had been weak but always showed affection to her and take cared for her. The two of them had been though so much and now they were in a different packs land. How were these people going to treat her master? What had happened to make her master so quiet and broken? She hoped the people of this pack treated her broken master right. Katelyn knew she needed a calm enviroment. She turned to the other wolf that had found them and snorted, getting up and nudging the woman as to say "Help her!" before leaving and going back to eating again
[html]

WC:318 OOC: Smile

Eclipse was close by as the woman had the horse kneel, she was worried for the starving, dehydrated woman, so when she fell into the water the girl dropped the rabbits and moved to sit her up... holding the woman over the water so that whatever she could cough up, would come out

“Did you forget how to drink? Here sit... and it's the least I could do, I mean I couldn't leave someone to starve to death could I? I am not a cruel wolf.”

Eclipse said kindly. If she had known her lineage, she would think differently, she would think herself a monster just like Conor had thought of himself as one. She hadn't known he did, but he had changed in the few days before he left, it scared her and she wondered why. Now wasn't the time to look at the past though. She cupped her hands and dipped it in the cold water then hurridly brought it to Shiloh's face.

“Maybe you can stay here for a while. We are a pack of peace, one where we do not battle for the love of it... If you want I can call a leader, they can help.”

The girl said as she watched the woman to see if she would drink. The water was dripping out quickly, but there was still some cupped in her hands that could easily help satiate the woman, bring her to a more saner train of thought. She didn't need the horses' plea to help the woman. Eclipse was too kind of heart to let the woman die She would do everything in her power to help her unless she truly and utterly felt it necessary to die, but who would want that other than a wolf who had been so injured it couldn't be fixed? The girl thought... oh how she knew so little.
<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]

Shiloh came to as the woman helped her up out of the water. She was coughing and didn't understand why. Her raw dry throat begged for water and she leaned in to drink from the woman's hands. She kept her gaze low, not wanting to scare the woman. The water felt good sliding down her parched throat and Shiloh whined for more. when Shiloh had gotten her fill she leaned back against the woman too weak to stay up right for too long.

"Where am I? This isn't d'Arte. Who are you? My name is Shiloh Grant...." she said softly looking up at the copper woman who had saved her. She hoped she didn't see her as a monster for having a split personality. She whined softly and shook slightly in the womans arms, her skin and fur fevered. She felt bad all over and closed her eyes feeling too tired to stay awake. "Ca...call Leadership.... th...this will be...m...my ne...new h...home," she whispered before passing out again