[J] Home,
Character Name: Siku
Character Age: 23 Months
Character Gender: Female
Preferred Specialized Rank: Kai E, Doyu
OOC Name: Crystalee
Other Characters Played: (List primary first, please.) n/a
OOC Second Form of Contact: frozensolid420@hotmail.com

Siku felt it in her bones that she would one day return to Ichika. She did not consciously tell herself this when she stole away into the night months earlier, though, and now there was a sense of dread. The golden eyed woman had betrayed her family and pack. Hidden away in what used to be Dahlia, spending her days searching for books and anything in writing had become a solitary escape for the now high spirited she wolf. Siku clutched a small journal and a book to her heart now as she strode toward her destination; walking on two feet rather than four to carry her books. It was a long travel, though not as long as her first journey to Nayru and her pack. Going back to Dahlia without notifying anyone at all would mean punishment, or some form of negative reaction upon her return. However long she left for, Siku could not bear to stay away and knew this.

Shame and over whelming urgency caused Siku's heart to race rapidly as she walked closer and closer to the edge of her former home. It was dark outside, and her journey would soon end as she began to recognize little parts of Ichika she had taken the time to memorize before leaving. There was a battle going on in her mind, there had been for a long time now. Siku had little energy, little life in her after 'the big move'. She tried to fit in and become accustomed with the culture, but it was a shock that scared her away. As she walked through the grass and spotted the rocks and flowers, though, it was with an affectionate nostalgia. It was a hard move to the mountains, but this was where her heart belonged. Images of Saul and Wretch flashed in her mind, and the she-wolf bit her lip as she paused in her movements to simply stare. Golden eyes scanned over the details she could make out in the darkness, and her heart pounded steadily as she stepped forward a little more slowly now. Saul's name nearly rested on her lips, the desire to call for him so strong she nearly ran straight for where she knew him to be.

Siku was no stranger, but she was a loner again. A trespasser if she stepped in. A soft sigh escaped her lips as the golden eyed woman looked up at the sky. Having abandoned the man she loved, she was still very nervous about facing any of her former pack mates again. What was to happen now? It was a trip that left plenty of opportunity to think. She thought about Saul, Wretch and Nayru. How they reacted. How they would react now. The petite white wolf had the time to brace for what was to come, and so she accepted with uneasy faith that it had to be now rather than later or even never. It had been long enough since she left. Nearly three months exactly, but she didn't count. She couldn't face the guilt of keeping track. With shaking hands, Siku set her books down on her lap as she seated herself feet away from the lovely flowers that bordered the pack lands. It looked silly to her, but the woman was reluctant to change into her lupus form with her books to carry and her thin black dress to drag around. She folded her legs beneath herself, held her breath for a long moment and then finally crooned the first loud howl she had called for a long long time. The young woman held back tears and waited anxiously for any response. What was to be expected? Anything! It stressed her core as she strained her ears for sound and tried not to panic. 'Come to me, I know it's late and I shouldn't be here but I need you! Saul.. anyone.. Goddess..' She thought to herself as she gripped her books and prepared to face someone.
He'd disappeared. Not literally, for Saul would never abandon Ichika and his family. But he'd certainly closed in on himself, devoting his time and efforts to the training of his horses and the restoration of Cerne Rise. It was rare these days that he would spend a massive amount of time with any one member of his family- instead he would flit back and forth between the house and the ranch and if he saw a brother or a cousin or anyone else for that matter, it would be a bonus. All of his efforts were focused on his horses for the moment. Arete would be a year old next months and Finn had already become a yearling just a few days ago. Saul had spent the past couple of day with Arete on the lunge rope, getting her used to commands and queues that would be vital if he was ever going to ride her. Saul wasn't sure what he was going to do with the foal as of yet- Hermes was a wonderful horse and their bond had become much stronger as of late. But he'd rescued Arete from certain death and there was the same bond between them. Both Maia and Gypsy were starting to get fatter although it wasnt obvious to anyone who didnt spend as much time with them as Saul did. They wouldnt have their foals until summer, but the agouti male was over the moon about the success he'd had with both of them. He thanked whichever gods were out there that he'd met Dixie and Wayne- Gypsy was a wonderful horse all round.

Strong cream hands brushed down the side of Hermes neck, feeling the tendons and muscles standing out. They been practically inseparable the past few weeks- Saul took him on patrols of the borders and rode him often. With a nicker, the large stallion pressed his forehead into Saul's chest and snorted softly while the young male chuckled and played with his ears. It was then that a howl sent an electric shock through him. He'd imagined it, he knew it. But Hermes lifted his head, ears flickering back and forth to catch the last few vibrations of the sound that had reached them at the ranch. He'd dreamt about that voice returning to Ichika, but now that it was here he couldnt believe it. He jumped up onto the horse barebacked, clucking him forward into a fast canter.

Green eyes widened and emotions welled up deep inside him. The young male was very surprised to see anger and betrayal amoung the front runners of these emotions. He dismounted, patting Hermes swiftly on the cheek to tell him that he was a good horse, before he approached the border of flowers and stone. He didnt know what to say, his words were literally stuck in his mouth. So he said nothing, he stood there dumbstruck, looking at the girl sat on the floor with an unreadable expression on his young face.
Large golden eyes widened as Siku heard the sound of a horse approach, the curious tapping of its hooves alien to her. Seeing the animal, Siku's eared folded back and she slouched a bit lower out of anxiety as the creature neared. She knew who was atop the strange animal before she saw him. Her eyes finally flicked up to the rider, and as her eyes met the emerald orbs she expected her heart stopped. It was him. Siku's hands began to tremble madly as she glanced down promptly, her heart racing faster than ever before as she focused on breathing evenly. He was even more handsome than the last time she had saw him. Emotion choked her as well, she could sense and see that he was reserved but just as effected by the unexpected visit. Siku cleared her throat and moved to stand before the man, eyes cast downward the entire time. What he was thinking, she had no clue, and it scared her more than anything. Siku held the books closer to her bosom and, still glancing down, cleared her throat awkwardly before attempting to speak.

"Saul... I.." She paused for a moment, her entire body felt as it was on fire and being shocked at the same time. It was hard to find the words she sought. What could she say? Siku's blond-white hair was longer now, curlier, and fell in front of her eyes as she bit her lip and fought to speak steadily. "I don't know how long it's been.." She shuffled a bit, her golden eyes studying the flowers that rested along the stones. They were not the same as when she left. "I haven't even tried to keep track.." She whispered in a voice that was laced with pain and disbelief, as if she couldn't believe the situation. "I went.. I went back to Dahlia." The white woman spoke louder now, not looking up at the taller wolf but shrugging awkwardly. "Or what used to be Dahlia..." Her voice cracked as she remembered sneaking into Saul's room each night, and she couldn't help but wonder if there was someone else in his bed. Not that she had a right to ask. The young she wolf shook her head of such thoughts and gathered her nerves, granting herself one glance up at the face she memorized long ago. She dared not look for long, tipping her slender face downwards again before she thought he could notice. "I'm sorry, Saul. I never should have abandoned you. I should have told you how I felt, how out of place I was inside my own skin. I'm okay now, I know in my heart what I need. I need.." Her voice trembled with emotion. Shame, regret and raw longing. She truly missed him, despite her contradicting actions. She didn't want to be away from him. She was afraid he would turn her away, or become angry. At the same time she knew he had every right to. It scared her the most. Swallowing back her fear, Siku stared at Saul's feet as she spoke softer now. "I need a purpose, and I know it's here. I know it's in Ichika.." Siku cut herself short, unsure of his reactions and what she could say to explain without causing negative effect. "I have perfected my ability to read and write in my absence.." She spoke again, hoping he would see that she did not leave to waste away or live in a new pack. She left to improve herself in more ways than just literacy.
She looked terrified, to say the very least. As he approached, and Hermes pranced to a stop, she got to her paws unsteadily. There were so many emotions racing round in his mind- severe joy and excitment that she was back, relief that she was okay and alive, a pang of longing for those mornings he had woken with her curled up against him. And then there was the anger, the hurt and the feeling of betrayal that she had even left in the first place. It was too much for him to deal with. Saul had never been the type to bottle his feelings up- he usually channelled any bad emotions into his run each morning. But this had caught him off guard. He was just getting used to Siku being gone, of living on his own once more. And here she was, in the living and breathing flesh. He had no idea what to say to her. How happy he was that she was back, or how mad he was that she had just upped and left him one night and hadn't come back for a good three months. Hermes, sensing his masters discomfort, walked forward and pressed his nose into the center of his back, a soft nicker of encouragement. Saul had been around the horse long enough to know that he was far more intelligent than they gave horses credit for.

Cinnamon backed ears flashed forward, a frown threatening to tug his lips down. Her voice bought back all of those memories, of tumbling in the snow with her back in Dahlia, playing and enjoying one anothers company. Of their first move into the cabin, their foraging for things to fill up their little home in. It bought up a wave of severe longing and he almost reached out for her. But she was in trouble and she damn well knew it. She stuttered and stumbled her way through and explanation, although Saul was shocked when she admitted that she'd been back to Dahlia. He missed his home from time to time and a nugget of jealousy threatened to make itself known. She'd been hiding in Dahlia for three months and she didnt think to tell him that this was where she was going? He allowed the frown to tug his lips down, noticing the books she held close to her chest, as if to block herself from him with the bound pages.

"I don't know what to say to you Siku. You left me and Wretch and everyone else in the dead of night. I searched for weeks and weeks to see if you'd been killed. I missed you so much..."

He stopped, feeling his voice crack. He wanted to let her know just how much she'd hurt him. But at the same time she needed to know that he had missed her a great deal and the longing he felt to tuck her against him once more was something that was new to him. Before, he had always stolen a hug or a cheeky kiss on the cheek as friends. They'd never even kissed properly, but there was something so innocent and intimate about waking up tucked around her that they were practically a couple. Of course, neither of them had ever admitted feelings and they had never shared a properly intimate moment, but it felt like it often.
Siku tried not to stare or act strangely as she awaited his reaction, but she nearly grabbed him right then and there when he began to speak. His voice sent shivers down Siku's spine. It was the same as she remembered, only it sounded so rich and smooth and real compared to the memories she had to compare it to. He was right there, in front of her, speaking. It was as if it was him who disappeared, and as she got used to his presence and the shock wore off, she could only remember how much she missed him. Tears welled up as she thought about Wretch, and of him searching for her. Golden eyes slowly drifted upwards as Saul finished speaking, and she bit her lip as she shook her head slowly. "I'm so sorry.. Saul.. It was selfish, it was horrible and it was not planned.. After I started running I just didn't stop, I wanted to come back but days went by and I got lost in the books.. Eventually I couldn't take it anymore," Siku glanced down at her armful of books, and then set them down carefully where they would not be damaged by the earth.

The moment the books touched the ground she turned to fling herself onto the man, recklessly moving to bury her face into his neck like she used to. She knew he was still hurt and confused, but she couldn't control her self anymore. She had to feel his touch, and sense his closeness again.
The tears began to spill the moment her body moved to make impact on his, and she spoke with less restriction. "I missed you too, don't think for a second I forgot either of you!" She spoke fiercely, her hair blocking his view of her tears as they fell and soaked into her dress. "You were on my mind and in my heart the entire time, I never wanted to hurt you.."
He could quite clearly see just how distraught she was. Her whole body seemed to shake and if she could have collapsed in on herself, Saul was fairly certain she would have done. He felt tears in his eyes, but he quickly blinked them back down into subserviance. He would not cry. His arms remained where they were, hanging by his sides as he looked at her. The white woman looked different certainly- he could see the inches gained on her white-blonde hair, the inches lost on her body in general. He wondered if she'd been eating properly, in all her wonderous adventures to Dahlia de Mai. He almost rocked back on his heels as he raised golden eyes to look at him when he spoke to her. She of course lost no time in launching her apology. And he melted. Maybe he had no backbone, or maybe he was just merciful. But in his mind, and his body, he didnt have it in him to make her feel worse than she already was. He wasnt the type to prolong someone's pain- in fact his whole job within the pack was to make sure that nobody was in pain and that included the emotional pain that Siku was going through right now. Green eyes softened slowly, warily almost as she stopped speaking.

"I understand..."

He whispered, so softly she might not have heard it. Cinnamon backed ears flashed back as she placed the books on the ground. For a few moments he wondered what on earth she was doing before her tiny body came flying towards him. The impact was never enough to throw him backwards, but the reunion of their bodies was enough to cause him to take a step back. Instinct took over as she wrapped her arms around his neck- his own arms automatically snaked around her waist and held her tight against his body. Hermes gave a soft nicker before Saul nudged him with his shoulder to tell him to back off. He could hear her crying even if he couldnt see her- his neck would be saturated with the salty water soon enough anyway. "I know you didnt, I know you didn't Siku. I'm so glad you're back..." He murmered, dipping his head down into her shoulder and practically growling in her ear. His whole body felt like it was on fire and he had no idea how to deal with it. His body was tense he knew but he couldn't figure out what it meant.
Siku blushed as he wrapped his arms around her in return, and she tried not to cry harder as he comforted her. It was the most amazing feeling, to finally be so close to him again. Her whole body seemed to sing, and the white woman knew she could never part from Saul again. The adventure had been tiring mentally as well as physically, and Siku knew Saul had probably noticed how little she eaten since she was gone. She only hunted here and there, enough to stay alive. It was eerie to hunt alone in what was once Dahlia. Her eyes still closed, Siku tangled her fingers in Saul's fur and just sighed shakily as she tried to settle herself. The world was nearly back in balance again, so much was right in the world now that she knew Saul had forgiven her. Joy and affection for the green eyed wolf over whelmed her now, the familiarity of his touch enough to make her continue crying. Yet there was a movement from the creature behind them, and Siku opened her golden eyes enough to see the horse back away as if it understood Saul's gesture. A smile tugged at the corner of her lips as she tried not to be uneasy of the animal, and Siku tightened her grip on Saul for a moment before she leaned away a few inches to speak.

"I never want to leave you again." The she wolf spoke softly, but with an expression that completely exposed the pain she felt. The idea of being away from him again was not pleasant in the slightest. She knew he felt the same way, the look in his eyes nearly took her breath away. What she did next was unexpected, yet she had longed for it from the beginning. Siku had never really kissed a man before, not the way she longed to now. She had kissed Saul playfully before, but it seemed to be different this time. It was the most natural feeling in the world, it was new but it was familiar. Siku touched the side of Saul's face tentatively, and then without a second thought pulled him in for a kiss that would feel like butterfly wings on his lips. It certainly felt like butterflies in her stomach, and fire everywhere else.
Having her tucked up against him once more was a feeling he had genuinely convinced himself that he would never feel again. He thought she'd gone, left the lands of Nova Scotia forever and she wasnt coming back. He'd just about convinced himself to move on, to find someone else. Of course, there was no-one in Ichika for him but Siku and he wasnt moving anywhere. Her scent had changed- she didnt smell like the collective scent of Ichika or Cerne Rise anymore. His hands shifted, rubbing up her back and feeling a shiver race up his own spine. This was not good- he felt as though his whole body was shaking, vibrating almost. Siku clung to him just a bit tighter as Hermes backed off a few paces and dipped his head down to nibble at the grace. The black and white stallion was very used to standing and waiting for his master to finish speaking with someone at the borders and he waited with patience as the strange female stayed in Saul's arms. The young horse didnt seem too bothered by it and Saul turned his attention back to Siku as she pulled her head back softly. She spoke sincerly and clearly to him, making sure he understood.

"I never want you to leave either."

He stated simply, slowly rubbing his nose against her as if nothing had changed. Of course, what happened next was unexpected. Golden eyes burned into his own green eyes and he watched as her hand came up to stroke his face softly. Her lips met his and it was just a butterfly wing fluttering against his flesh. His arms tightened around her waist, his mouth opening as he deepened the kiss that should have been shared between them a long time ago. His body felt like it was on first and an odd moan escaped his lips as he leaned forward, effectively bending her backwards a few inches. He never wanted that kiss to end but the urge for something more was tickling his insides and he had no idea how to deal with that. Breaking away, he attempted to lift her up by the leverage of her waist, thumbs slotting against her hip bones as green eyes met gold.
If Siku hadn't lost the air in her lungs before, she was definitely breathless now. The kiss was more intense than anything she had imagined, and the sound that escaped Saul sent strange shocks through her body. It confused Siku, pleasantly but none the less strangely. She knew was was going on, but had never experienced physical affection like this. Only force and trauma in her early womanhood. The memory was little to Siku at that moment, comfort and safety over powering the past and its lingering feelings. She could barely believe it. The touch of his lips on hers felt like heaven, and she knew anything else he did to her would be bliss too. Siku bit her lip shyly as he pulled her up, and she obligingly wrapped her legs around him to hold herself against his body steadily.

"This means you are mine, forever. And I yours." Siku spoke softly and gently against Saul's lips, despite the extremely possessive wording she had chosen. It was true, the feeling in her entire body told her that if any other woman ever tried to touch his body the way she clung to it now she would be forced to violence. And Siku was not the violent type. This was a little confusing for her, as Siku was not familiar with the way mate-ship worked or how she was to ask him to be hers. She would simply do what felt right. It felt more right than anything to kiss him once more, this time with more longing and desire than the innocent brush of the lips she offered before.
Saul was just as inexperianced as Siku was, but they would move through whatever this was together it seemed. As he lifted her body up against his, her leg brushed a rather vital and sensative organ, causing his whole body to jerk with the pleasure that raced up his body and settled somewhere in his throat. Unable to talk or make any kind of sound, Saul was more than happy for the petite white woman to wrap her legs around him and cling on to him. It disguised the fact that said organ was growing at an alarming rate. He could feel it throbbing and he hoped beyound anything that Siku wouldnt want to clamber down all too soon to witness whatever was happening down there. He supported her back, trying his best to keep the uncontrollable feeling of lust from over running him. For a moment he thought about how crazy it was- just a few moments ago he'd been so mad at her, upset and hurt. Now she was wrapped around his body in a way she'd never done before, a certain ferocity in her eyes that was unlike anything he'd ever seen before. Saul didnt understand the feelings racing through his body, but certain urges were getting just a little hard to control. His right hand came back, running up her leg and brushing the inside of her thigh, a cheeky grin on his face.

"I wouldn't have it any other way"

He growled softly in response before her lips brushed his once more. It was a little more than a brush this time- he could practically feel the longing through the kiss. He lost himself in her lips, although his right hand managed to continue the soft and steady rhythm up her leg, circling around to the inside of her thigh and then back to her knee, a teasing touch. His brain wasnt working properly that was certain. He wasnt entirely sure when he had stopped kissing her and started nibbling her chin in insistent nips. "You want to come home?" He murmered before tucking his chin onto her shoulder and taking a deep breath. This was all happening so fast he had no time to examine what was going on, or his bodily reactions to her.
Siku could sense Saul's physical 'condition', the heat of his body contagious. She had never felt so close to him before, so intimate. She couldn't stop the wild sensations his every touch gave her, and she didn't want to. Every tiny move thrilled her, made her want him to kiss her more or pull her even closer if possible. As his hand began to run up her thigh, a soft intake of breath signaled her reaction as she blushed at his grin. He was so handsome, she was still dazed by their reunion and their new found affection to each other. His hands teasing swirls on her leg made her want to smother him or drag him home or both. As he agreed with her, butterflies fluttered in her chest once more. They were together. He was hers. All hers.

Siku took a moment to breathe after kissing him again, his hand still trailing on her thigh in the most alluring of ways. It drove her half crazy, innocently there but some how so frustrating in a sense. When Saul began to nip at her, Siku smiled crookedly and nipped back lightly. 'You want to come home?' The sound of his voice was still giving her shivers, and the invitation made her heart soar even higher. It was all.. just.. falling into place. Saul would always be there to save her, Siku was certain. With a shy nod, Siku murmured softly. "I'm not even going to try to pretend I'm not sleeping against you," Needless to say, but she grinned widely and kissed him one more time as she said this. She had a feeling in her chest that there was a new beginning in store for them and life was going to be better than okay.
He could almost feel her body reacting in the same way as his- heat and a tense energy. For a moment Saul considered what would happen if he were to let go of the restraint and the uncertainty that still had him on his feet. And then he thought of being discovered out here, doing god only knew what with the white woman. Had he the ability he would have blushed from head to paw at the thoughts racing through his mind, so he pushed them aside. He wasnt going to get all primal right now- he had a job to do. Still, he wasnt going to let her go, there was no doubt about that. With his hand still rubbing softly up her leg, Saul looked back into her golden eyes as she replied to him. He laughed, the grin lighting up his face as he kissed her nose softly. "Of course not."

He chuckled before he shifted both of their weights. With his eyes still perfectly intent on hers, he spoke. "Repeat after me. I am Siku, I am an Ichikan. I seek love in my heart, knowledge in my mind, and wisdom in my spirit. I will love my fellow Ichikans and know them as family to the fullest I can; I will devote myself to my duties and learn from my work and the work of others; I will try my best to embrace all walks of life, faith and love. I understand that if I devote myself to love, knowledge and wisdom I will learn my path to true personal happiness, and find my place in the circle of life."

His voice rumbled softly as he spoke to her, ears flickering backwards and forwards as she repeated the words back to him. He could feel his body starting to cool down, but the fire stayed firm in his green eyes. His fingers stopped their motion for the moment as he waited for her to finish the creed that had to be given to anyone who joined Ichika.
Siku's ears flicked backwards as she listened intently to Saul's words, memorizing them in order to say them back. Each sentence was filled with strength, Siku felt shivers again as she repeated after the man. It wasn't out of desire anymore, but spiritual fulfillment. "I am Siku, I am an Ichikan.. I seek love in my heart, knowledge in my mind, and wisdom in my spirit. I will love my fellow Ichikans and know them as family to the fullest I can; I will devote myself to my duties and learn from my work and the work of others; I will try my best to embrace all walks of life, faith and love. I understand that if I devote myself to love, knowledge and wisdom I will learn my path to true personal happiness, and find my place in the circle of life..." Golden eyes hovered steadily against emerald as Siku clung to Saul, speaking in a hushed but serious tone. It still felt like a dream to her, and she bit her lip at the end.

"Was that correct?" She asked lightly, her hands cupping the mans face affectionately as she smiled and tilted her head to the side. Without waiting for an answer, Siku rubbed her nose against Saul's the way she used to often. It was different now, it wasn't a question or an unspoken feeling anymore. It was official, and Siku wondered to herself how it worked when you found your mate. Confident that Saul would educate her on all things important in the future, Siku was content to enjoy their reunion fully now.
She spoke quickly after him and Saul was pleased when she got it right. Green eyes almost betrayed a hint of insecurity- was she going to stick around this time? Or would he wake up in a few months time with her missing once more. However, she was still wrapped around him and he pushed back these self doubting thoughts away. He had no idea what to call what they had- he wouldnt have said mates but there was a certain amount of possessiveness between the two of them that would have probably have been defined as 'seeing each other'. It would take a while for him to trust her enough to ask her to spend the rest of her life with him. For now, they would be unlabelled and they would just have to leave everyone else guessing. She asked, in that adorable way, whether she'd gotten it right. He nodded softly, allowing their noses to graze softly. Still elevated in the air, he snaked his arms down, cupping under her rump and hefting her just a little further up his body.

"You did perfectly." He murmered, turning and thereby pulling Siku over into Ichikan territory. It was then that Hermes raised his head and gave a soft nicker. Saul smiled softly and clucked his tongue against the roof of his mouth, a gesture Hermes' had come to know as a summoning gesture. The black and white horse strode quickly over to his master and Saul held out his hand to halt him a few metres away. "Siku, this is Hermes. My favourite of the four horses I now own. Or three- Gypsy is just on loan until she gives birth." He said, thinking about the paint mare back at the ranch. In the summertime she would be going back to Dixie and Wayne and Hermes would be without a mare. Of course, the dark horse had Maia but he seemed to have connected with the paint mare a little.
Welcome to Ichika no Ho-en!

Welcome and congratulations! You are now free to begin posting as a pack member, even if your joiner thread is not yet completed.

Your first task as a member of Ichika no Ho-en is to create a thread within the InH subforum performing the as directed by the Ichikan who accepted your character. This thread must be within the Ichika no Ho-en subforum and must have at least one other InH member within it. Feel free to create an all-welcome thread, and refer to the link given above or to the leaders in PM if you have any questions! Smile

Of course, there's plenty more to do, too!:

• Look through the Ichika territories for interesting environments and scenarios to create threads in.
  • Your character has been titled as a Dai-In, but if your activity is consistently good, they can be promoted up into the Specialized tier of ranks, where your character will have a job that is theirs and theirs alone for the entire pack. Take some time and look through the and get a feel for where your character might fit for when that time comes!
  • Glance through the pack game and get a feel for what you can post about that will earn your points towards things like icons, titles, player-drawn art and more!
  • If you haven't yet, take some time to thoroughly read through Ichika no Ho-en's and policies pages so you may get a better feel of how the pack works and what you may or may not want to aim for with your character.

Please don't hesitate to PM the with any questions or concerns you have at any time! If you would like to request posting tables, avatars or signatures made for you, you can politely do so in the Talents subforum. If you're feeling lost or confused about the game, don't hesitate to post a question in , or to seek out a Mentor! We're really happy to have you with us, and hope you'll enjoy Ichika no Ho-en!

Siku was oblivious of Saul's insecurity, so relieved was she to be home that she hadn't thought much about the broken trust that she would have to mend between them. She beamed at him as he told her she had done well, and sobered as pulled her into the territory she assumed she was once again a part of. Her white tail brushed back and forth in the air as he pulled her up higher on him, and she peeked over his shoulder at the horse as he summoned the horse with a simple sound made with his tongue.

"Hermes.." She murmured softly, repeating the name to herself as she studied the creature. He seemed friendly enough, and the snow faced she wolf looked forward to becoming used to this horse and the others Saul spoke of. She could hear in his voice that much had changed in her absence, and it worried her slightly. Siku had much to catch up on, much to learn and much to make up for. She was prepared though, for as long as Saul was there for her she was willing to do whatever it took for Ichika. As Saul halted the horse, Siku shadowed her petite body behind him and peered at the horse curiously before looking up at the man. "I miss Wretch.. I had barely gotten the chance to be familiar with her. She must have grown so much now.." She drifted off with that thought, guilt flushing her face as she thought about how little time she had really spent with whom she considered her small family.