Invocation Psychosomatic
[html]
<3 WC- 571

Her second year was complete, and like a true daughter of Autumn, Caprica had been nothing but productive in her time. As she wandered among the fruits of her labour, though, they felt cold and barren as the oncoming winter would surely be. Things, they were just things. Yes, she'd slipped into the role of Abigor seamlessly - hell, it was all she'd ever done: construct and craft wildly varying creations, like the hand of nature, creating just because she could - or because she had to - driven unconsciously by some mysterious craving... But lately, despite the cherished distraction of reuniting with her family, the unease had been building and she only found peace in the most forbidden of thoughts, which made her feel still worse.

Surrounded by a sea of tangled projects and assorted scraps in her Aladdin's cave of a home, she paced restlessly, picking up pieces only to put them back down. Nothing could hold her attention, for none of it really meant a thing - at least, that was the prevailing temper for the young d'Angelo. Inanimate objects could not assuage her heartsickness, and she could not construct with hands and tools the only solution that she was bored of lacking. Her eyes closed and dream pictures were called into being. A figure, face, warm sincere eyes... A light smile curved her lips, but before they could frame even the beginnings of a name, her eyes flew open again. No, there was no true name to fill that place and that was a fact, and that was the ache. No name, and no face. And lying to herself wasn't working. So, out of desperation and sorrow beyond shame, were born her next actions. She needed some kind of help, on a level beyond the material realm this time. Tradition would not assist the aberrant; that was one of the many reasons she could not go to Ravesque. But she had heard mention of another local wisdom.

She spent a while, then, changing her mind; forming the request that she wanted to make - changing her mind about that; deciding she would forget the matter entirely, and then becoming certain that it was the only way, passing the time with cutting leather thongs from a beautifully soft black hide and knotting in some rare and symbolic cowrie shells, discovered strangely on the banks of a forest brook - perhaps left by another collector. After a time, she tied the finishing knot of a simple but elegant bracelet, and turned it around and around in her hands, admiring the natural way the shells clasped the cord and the contrast between the speckled-ivory and the black knotwork. It was just right, and it decided her completely, even though she'd still not managed to figure out her precise plan yet - or even, really, a vague transcript of what she was going to say - but before she could waver yet again, she marched purposefully from her den, hurrying to another similar entrance in another similar tunnel in one of the ubiquitous rock faces that framed her home. Once there she tested the air, not wanting to disturb the inhabitants. Hey was what she meant to call out, soft and unintrusive, but something screwed up in her fraught voicebox and it came out as more of a low whine, like a dog, asking to come in from the cold. Smooth...

[/html]
[html]
ooc: I tried to post to this eariler but in the middle of me posting my computer froze and then after that it died, I'm using my sister's laptop for now since no one else uses it really, so yeah. Sorry for the wait. +7

She'd been pretty sick lately, for the past week had been nothing but sleeping and throwing up when she woke up. She wondered if there was a sickness going around the caves or something, and she tried to make herself feel better with some herbs she had stored from awhile back of her just collecting healing herbs. She also smoked some pot, which also did not help too much. She got high as shit yeah, but it didn't really help too much in the end of it all. She thought about what it could be, but it was too early within the 'sickness' for her to really realize that it was no sickness at all, just her body responding to the actions her and Venom partook in only a week or so prior.

She had been stuck in her bed for some time today, her head under the covers because of the fact that it was so cold in her den that the scarred part of her cropped ears were bothering her. She loved the cold too, but today it was just bothering her, and not only that but her industrial bar in her right ear was so cold that it was affecting her ear even more, making the old wounds sting. She shuddered under her blanket and her teeth clicked together as she had laid there, shivering under her many blankets. She didn't understand how she could still be cold with all of the blankets that were on top of her. The warmness she had collected within the time she had spent under the blankets had been sucked out as her feline, Octopus had wormed his way under the blankets to lay with her. He mewed at her, and she had understood the sounds that came from his mouth but she did not respond in fear that she was going to puke if she did. He mewed again before laying next to her belly and putting his face against it, and snuggling with her. Her hand moved to close the spot he had come in at and then the same hand went and pet the solid ash colored feline. He purred and licked the fingers of the monochrome woman when her hand went near his face.

Venom had entered the room somewhat after that with food, and the dampening of the blankets over her face and nose hadn't signaled that he had come back with food. She heard him making noise as he came in though so she knew he was around. I brought food. I was lucky to hit up a rabbit hole, there were a few of them in there too. he spoke to her as he put the dead animals on the floor. "thank you Venom. I'll eat when my stomach calms down." he explained to him before he had come over and pulled the covers to reveal her head. Her eyes went to his, and she had a spark of coldness in them before she realized that she really could not be mad at him, because she loved him so much. He saw the look she had given him as well as the softening of her gaze on him as if she had a sudden realization that she was not mad at him. He was about to say something before the sound of another that neither of them knew had found it's way bouncing off of her cavern's walls. Panda perked her ears and cocked her head. "Who's that?" was her natural reaction and she sat up suddenly. She brought the blanket to her chest before she had moved to the end of the bed and she had slowly gotten up. Venom helped her halfway before he had grabbed her one of the many pelts that Ouija had gifted to them and he put it on her shoulders. She then move out of her room slowly and behind her was Venom and behind Venom was the gray feline, Octopus.

There was a girl there in her chamber that she hadn't seen before, her pelt dark, but her eyes a bright emerald. Her aura was different, somewhat sad, and Panda wondered why. She cocked her head at the woman and took a seat on one of her many logs that served the purpose of being seats. Venom stood there, his hazel cat like eyes watching the dark colored girl. Octopus too his spot on the monochrome woman's lap. "May I help you, miss?" Panda said, her voice more sickly than she would have liked it to be.

"speech"

Image © Vaughan@Flickr
[/html]
[html]

WC:Noo worries :] what a gorgeous av you have!

Two figures came to greet her - no, three; a small sinuous creature of unknown variety followed the two impressive-looking Luperci. The woman she recognised as the person she sought was quick to take a seat, and Caprica wondered if she was feeling under the weather. Some might have felt nervous, faced with an unfamiliar setting and relative strangers in their own den, but the ties of Anathema bound them as strongly as blood, and Caprica was not one to shrink from the prospect of encountering new people. Besides, she was growing more desperate by the day. Her hands were each tucked under an elbow, as if clutching at her rib cage, weight resting casually to one side, but not casually enough to mask the slight despair in her jealousy-green eyes... not even the half-face mask of her sleek black hair could hide those away.

May I help you, miss? "Caprica," said Caprica, the simple question seeming to have an answer too big to fit politely into the first few introductory remarks of a conversation. "I... I hope so, I guess. Is this a good time?" Her single visible eye went from the bewitchingly adorned Panda, to Venom, to the cat, and returned to the Furcas's earth-coloured eyes.

Image courtesy of Ant Jackson@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_CapDa1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic; background-image:url(http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/3913/angelo2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:82px 0px 0px 0px;}
.K22911_CapDa1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:5px;}
.K22911_CapDa1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#484848; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_CapDa1 {background-color:#030303; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ababab; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/9056/angelom.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_CapDa1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
ooc: I'm stupid I thought I posted again here already ;.;' +3

The girl was no frightened of the Furcas, which was a relief, but there was a look in the girl's eyes that told the Furcas that not all was well with the female. Even in the weakened state of the Furcas she could see this. Panda was not as sick as she thought she was, nor would she be sick for much longer, it was simply her body telling her that things were coming, new conditions were forming and that she needed to pay attention to, and once she realized what was going on then she would most definitely pay attention. For now she was going to pay attention to the woman whom did not look injured, except for maybe in her heart. The monochrome woman cocked her head and pulled both of her cropped ears towards the woman. Venom went by their small fire pit and he sat down next to it on a log that was meant for sitting on and he took a longer stick meant for fire poking and he did just that. He turned an ear back towards the ladies to make sure things were civilized and okay.

The ebony girl told her the name in which she was called. Panda nodded her head. "I am Panda, that is Venom, and this kitty is Octopus. We have another cat running 'round here named Junior." panda spoke, introducing the household to the girl named Caprica. The girl took a uneasy positioning of her body and she spoke again, telling Panda that she hoped that she could help her, and then she asked if this was not a good time. Panda figured it was as good time as ever really. "Right now is fine. I just ate some bad meat earlier, my stomach is still getting over it, so I'm fine." the Furcas lied to the girl. Venom glanced over to her and he almost snorted at her but was able to surpress it.

"you don't look injured, so I'm guessing this is not about an injury. What's on your mind, luffly?" she spoke, her mouth forming a title at the end of it, a title of endearment, but very uncommon for anyone but her and Venom to use. The only reason Venom used it was to make fun of Panda for using it, but eventually the word just became a part of his vocabulary. Octopus looked up at the other green-eyed beast that he was unfamiliar with. He did not move from his spot on Panda's lap though, for he was comfortable there.

"speech"

Image © Vaughan@Flickr
[/html]
[html]

WC:000+ - I thought I was the only person who did that x) <3

Caprica grimaced sympathetically at the mention of the bad meat, hoping it wasn't something she'd caught and stored badly, although she was pretty careful, so it was unlikely. It was nice how the pair obviously cared about one another, sharing glances at that clearly meant something to them but not to anybody looking on. Noticing this stabbed at her heart again, and brought a gloom back to her eyes. Seemed Panda had already noticed something. What was on her mind? Caprica hesitated, then stepped forward, kneeling down, not much further into the room, but not too far from the fire's heat either. She lowered her eyes and spoke, dragging the words out slowly. "I've been thinking lately. Or, maybe, feeling. That I'm missing something - someone - important... I wondered if there was some power, or magic, almost like religion - or luck - that could help me find it... them." Did she sound like a superstitious fool? She didn't even know what she meant, really. She could only hope that Panda did. "I just need to find someone who can be... good for me. Who I can be good for, too. Y'know?" She hesitated, but she wasn't afraid to admit her inner thoughts; she wasn't proud, or ashamed. "'Cause I'm starting to stop believing in a happy ending. Or even... a chance of a beginning." It had just been too long, and there was that deep sense of something missing. If Panda didn't know what she meant, no one would. Was turning to the gods out of reach? Because Caprica was starting to consider even that, cursed by Tak as she was.

<style>
.K22911_CapDa1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic; background-image:url(http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/3913/angelo2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:82px 0px 0px 0px;}
.K22911_CapDa1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#484848; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_CapDa1 {background-color:#030303; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ababab; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/9056/angelom.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_CapDa1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: I do it a lot, I think it's because I look at the threads and think so much about what i'm going to do in reply. I find it ridiculous that this happens though.

Word Count → 641

Panda noticed that gloom in the woman's eyes, a pang of sorrow was felt in the monochrome woman. She let her ears drop back as the woman knelt on the ground. They had more then enough logs for seating. Please, Sit down on a chair, no need to be on your knees in front of me. the woman spoke, pointing to a log that was close to her. Caprica went on to speak of her reason to be here, that she was missing something, someone. A soul mate, love. Like she had. Or did she? Panda immediately nodded her head to the girl. There is a charm, a religion, a power, magic, that will help you. she spoke, nodding her head and smiling still at the woman. I have not seen many of the Anathemans actually practice this religion, this magick, power, though, you are lucky that both Venom and I are avid practitioners of such a magick, a religion. she spoke to the woman the smile still on her face as she pointed to herself and Venom, whom had looked back at the two, his cat's eye looking at Caprica, and then to Panda. He did not speak. He simply nodded his head.

It's called Wicca, the religion, and the charm, it's called a Rune. We are practitioners whom use the Elder Furthark runes, but there it another branch of runes called the Angelo-Saxon Runes. the woman began to explain before she looked back at Venom as the woman told them that she was starting to not believe in happy endings or new beginnings. There is always a chance for a happy ending, and new beginnings. There's always a way to walk away from places. Find new places and start new lives. Sometimes that's all we need to find that new place to go, and have new adventures. she spoke, her tail starting to wag at the mention of new adventures. Venom, fetch me my uh, pouch of stones, and my knife. she told him, and he got up and moved back to where they both had come out of before, and he shuffled around the room until he found her pouch and her knife. He returned to her side and gave her the objects. The two runes that I will give you for this will be Ignuz and Berkana. Ignuz invited your true love, friendship & lasting partnerships, while Berkana invites protection, romance, and healing. she spoke as she pulled out blank stones from her pouch and she placed them on her lap. You should carry these with you. I do wish I had prettier stones for you, but these plain ones will have to do. she spoke shrugging her shoulders and giving a small chuckle.

You have to believe that these are for you, they are not mine. And there are other Runes I would love for you to have, though I believe that these two will work for you for now. I will seek you when I feel you need to have the other ones. You also need to believe that these will help you, because without belief, they tend to be useless, ya' know? Panda was a talker, she liked to explain things to a great extent. Venom had looked at the green eyed woman, and he opened his mouth to speak to her. It'd be easier to wear them around your neck, or on your wrist, but carrying them in a pouch on your person also works. It's good to meditate with them as well, to get in tune with them. To make them yours and only yours. Try not to lose them. he spoke to her, his first words being of advice. Would you be interested in becoming a Wiccan? Or at least learning more about it? Panda asked her, cocking her head to the woman.

Image courtesy of Ha-Wee@Flickr; table template by the Mentors!

<style>
.panda-mushjuly .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.panda-mushjuly p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.panda-mushjuly b {color:#d8dbf0; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000;}
.panda-mushjuly {background-color:#3a305d; background-image:url(http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/3478/pandamushroom.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#94a7a1; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#000000;}
.panda-mushjuly .inner {margin:0px 10px 230px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#ffffff;}
.panda-mushjuly .wordcount {color:#072530; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #072530; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:500+

The black-and-white woman gestured politely for Caprica to sit on a log and she smiled and moved closer to it, to rest her back on the seat, although she was more comfortable on the floor and perhaps a little spark of disobedience had decided to assert itself - thankfully at the most inconsequential of times when no offence could be taken. All petty thoughts about seating arrangement were soon swept away though, as the captivating Panda introduced her to the power - or religion - the pair followed. Caprica was delighted, and her heart sped up; her eyes became less dull, hope beginning to rise. Here was someone who could really help her, in the realms that lay underneath the everyday world, which had been so far devoid of good fortune for the girl who just wanted not to be alone, to be accepted and feel adored.

When Panda spoke of 'walking away', Caprica gasped as a strong image of a black wolf came into her mind and her eyes blazed in amazement at the Wiccan. Maybe it was a coincidence, or maybe she had known the thing that Caprica had refused to even let herself think in her own mind. "New places, new faces..." she breathed, not interrupting the other wolf, but utterly transfixed by her words.

She had no idea what the word 'rune' meant. To her, they were just pebbles. But these pebbles had names, and they were infused with the power of the mystical couple whose world she had so fortunately entered. Looking at the runes, Caprica could not fail to believe they would work. She knew that this was the charm she had sought. She had made a gris-gris after the fashion of the general occult tradition that smouldered here and there in the Anatheman corridors, and these two stones - her runes - would be perfectly sized to add into that small leather pouch. The list of their properties was electrifying, perfect. She felt not cured, but as if the next time she tried to break free of her dangerous thoughts, she would find the power within to succeed. The next part, finding her quarry, was out of her hands, but if that worked then she would be convinced of the power of the runes; that much was certain.

"Thank you, I sincerely appreciate the gift and both your time," she said in soft, reverential tones, sitting upright now, crosslegged. Panda was asking her if she wished to learn more and she gave a fraught sigh, not sure at first how to answer. "I read somewhere that spells were real, but I had no idea how they worked... I guess I still don't really, and I feel like I want to get to know this world better, but..." She looked from one to the other with wide, sincere eyes, but there was nothing solid enough to follow the 'but'. Just a vague feeling she needed a little time to let what she'd already heard sink in. "I would like to learn more, some time. Magic seems like a real rewarding path to follow." After all, weren't Panda and Venom themselves a good example of such? Both of them exuded confidence and charisma to Caprica, and a certain mystery that she was truly fascinated by. She remembered the bracelet then, and held it up, dangling so the shells gleamed in the soft light. "I don't have much to offer, but is this small token enough in return for all you've done today?"

<style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: lalala I suck. end soon?

Word Count → 461

While she talked to the woman, she had started to rub her knife against the stone to permanently etch the symbols into the stones like the girl had wanted her to do. She was still listening, but her eyes were not on the woman so she could focus and not cut herself on accident. She continued to carve at the stone until there was an 'X' on the one, and then the other one had another shape that was similar to the capital letter "B" in the English language. she carved until they were dug deep into the stones and then Panda looked at the girl's hand. Caprica offered her thanks, and she also offered a bracelet as payment for their time and help. Panda slowly took the bracelet and she quickly tied it to her wrist. It was a pleasure to help you, Caprica, dear. I still need you to do something for me though... she started to speak as she looked at the girl's eyes and then her hand again .Panda held out an empty hand, palm face up. Give me your hand. We need to redden these with your blood since they are yours, hun. Panda told her, nodding her head at the girl.

Caprica had also explained to Panda that she needed to let everything she had learned sink in. This was find with Panda and she did not mind that the girl wanted to wait, though Panda figured that if she really wanted those runes to work to their fullest potential then she would seek the Wiccan woman to learn more. Perhaps when the time came, Panda herself would have more knowledge to share with the girl. Venom looked over at them after he was poking the fire a little bit more. Ya' hungry yet, Panda? he asked her, knowing instinctively that she would be getting hungry since she had been throwing up all day. Panda looked back at him and nodded her head. Yes Venom would you please fix something up for me? I promise I'll cook next time, babe. she spoke to him with a loving, calm, soft tone in which Venom smiled at. He loved it when she talked to him like that, even though he had once upon a time told her to not call him babe, but Panda was oh-so stubborn and used the term endearingly so he learned to accept it. I'll hold you to that, luffily. he responded before he looked to the green eyed woman. Would you like to join us for lunch? Venom asked Caprica, wondering if she would be sticking around for a little while or if she was going to rush off after she had reddened her stones with Panda.

<style>
.panda-mushjuly b {color:#d8dbf0; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000;}
.panda-mushjuly {background-color:#3a305d; background-image:url(http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/3478/pandamushroom.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#94a7a1; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#000000;}
.panda-mushjuly .inner {margin:0px 10px 230px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#ffffff;}
.panda-mushjuly .wordcount {color:#072530; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #072530; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
300+

She couldn't hide her eagerness to hold and to own the magical stones, certain that their powers would give her the moral support and the boost that she needed, but nor could she hide her slight concern about the blood. Caprica wasn't squeamish, but she had a fear of giving others power over herself. She would have to give Panda her hand though, and trust the spell-worker. She chewed on her bottom lip as she extended the extremity, unable to take her eyes away from the knife, concentrating hard on her belief that this would work. The blood seemed to add a layer of meaning to the charm, as well as the mysterious symbols. It seemed logical that with this offering that it would be herself that the spell would work on - she didn't want to bewitch or curse another through her actions. She did want to remove a particular presence, but she had decided that the best manner would be to replace it with another. Her motivation she had examined repeatedly, and it seemed infallible. The two were speaking to one another once more with terms of love and endearment, and Caprica let those sounds sink into her mind and her blood, imagining sending the feeling of affection into the runes themselves. It felt like the perfect environment for the spell they were weaving. She smiled at Venom. "I'd love to." She hoped this cave would always be so welcoming. It was a sanctuary away from the distractions of outside. She made a mental note to bring them some herbs and spices later, as an additional thank-you present. Something tasty, that would remind them of her. She wanted to be like them one day - stable and secure, with the knowledge enabling her to help those in need.

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 545 :: lalala

Give me your hand,
I'll show you a world you've never seen

Panda did sense the apprehensiveness of the girl, and she did understand the concern, if only because Panda was very careful about whom she would let slice her hand and handle her blood as well. Her concerns and Caprica's concerns were unspoken and more than likely totally different, but Panda did understand the woman's hesitance. Her hand was held out though, and Panda looked to Venom again, whom got up from his seat and went to a shelf where they kept a ceremonial knife, an athame. He handed it to her and she took the knife in one hand and the girls hand in the other. She made an incision on her hand rather quickly, and she pooled the blood in the girl's hand before she had put the stones face down on the pool of blood and then she lifted the first stone and then put the second stone to soak in the blood. She focused her own energy on there, giving it a boost until the stone was able to absorb the woman's energy through time. I assume you don't know much about channeling energy through your hands, so you will have to sleep on these to get the energy from your crown chakra she spoke, knowing that the woman probably wouldn't understand what she was talking about, so she touched her head with one of her hands after she gave the knife back to Venom. Venom moved away again and put the knife back where it was after he had wiped it clean. Under a pillow is the best bet. But you should also meditate with them, and if you need help meditating, I also do this with others, so you could come to me, or Venom really. she spoke to Caprica, and nodded her head.

Venom had exited the chamber, and headed towards the storage chamber so that he could grab their dinner. Later he would put more meat in there, but he had no time now to make an effort to go out a hunt since he had a guest and now a pregnant Panda. He had hurried there and hurried back, not grabbing much of anything else but the meat because Panda had fresh herbs back in their den. He reappeared a few moments later with the meat and some sticks that they could be skewered on. He silently worked on getting the food ready, including putting some herbs on it. He silently thanked the animals for sacrificing themselves for the luperci's nourishment. Panda silently did the same by bowing her head and closing her eyes for a moment and whispering mumbled words towards Venom and the dead rabbits. Panda opened her eyes and looked back to Caprica and she then got up and moved rather sluggishly to a counter where she had a jar of marijuana. She took the jar as well as a bandage wrap for the woman's hand. She moved back to her spot and she sat back down and she put the jar between her legs and she motioned for the girl to give her the same hand back so she could wrap it.

Do you smoke any, Caprica? she asked, cocking her head to the woman.

<style>
.panvenlove-nat {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.panvenlove-nat img{width:250px; float:right}
.panvenlove-nat p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.panvenlove-nat p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#44156c;}
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]
[html]
3+

She looked round-eyed at the blood filling her palm, but made no noise, although the pain was intense for a second or two, it quickly faded. In some ways, it was fascinating. She had very rarely seen her own blood, but here it was in abundance. She was a creature of flesh and bone, and pain was just a part of that. She was proud of her body, of how strong it was, and sent a silent apology to it for allowing it to be wilfully damaged - but it was all in aid of a good cause, and a mark of how strong the feelings were that she was sending into her stones and her hope for the future. Panda's words were hard to understand, but she felt like if she did, they would have been of great interest to her. She would have to search out some relevant books, and expand her knowledge in these metaphysical matters. Putting them under her pillow was easy enough to understand. Meditation just sounded like thinking - and she did plenty of that. She was sure that would be enough. She could certainly use this as an excuse to come back and see the esoteric pair, though, and immerse herself further into their world. She wanted to understand everything - the word 'chakra', why Panda had whispered and closed her eyes: and what was the stuff in the jar?

Extending her stocky hand back to the two-tone enchantress, Caprica knitted her brows in a quizzical manner. She had never heard the expression 'to smoke' before. "Do I... what?" she replied, cheeks heating up a little at her ignorance, a blush thankfully hidden by lustrous black fur. She knew how to make smoke - one set things on fire. She even knew how to use smoke to smudge and perfume an indoor area, or to flavour and help preserve victuals. But neither of those things seemed to qualify as the activity to which Panda was referring.

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 405 :: lalala

And I don't want to kiss anyone but you.
I fucking love you.

It didn't seem that the woman knew what Panda was talking about. Panda was slightly confused that she was confused, but she quickly pushed the confusion away and she continued to roll her joint. To smoke, meaning, like inhaling smoke of an herb in your lungs. she spoke to the other woman, before she had licked the edge of the leaf and she rolled the joint up and she held it up to the woman. normally the herb is rolled up like this, or it could be put into a pipe, or a bong. Panda explained, and then she got up and she moved towards Venom and the fire. She then put the tip of the joint into the fire and then moved over to her seat and puffed on the joint. Inhaling the smoke, and holding her breath for a moment and then exhaling it through her nose. This is smoking. the woman spoke before she held out the joint to the woman, in case she wanted to try it.

Venom looked back at the lesson, wondering what they were doing. Venom had never known someone whom did not know what the act of smoking was, so it was weird to him that she did not know. Venom cocked his head back at the woman, and watched silently, and waiting for his turn to hit the joint, because Venom did know that he was part of the circle, and that Panda would not dare leave him out unless he was to say so, and since he did not say that he didn't want any, it was assumed that she assumed that he wanted some. Panda was not stupid enough to not know this, so she knew that the joint would go to him next, even if Caprica handed it back to her, or did not take it at all. Venom slowly looked back at the meat and he turned it on it's stake to it could be evenly cooked. He was silent still and he waited for the joint to be passed to him.

Panda looked back at Caprica and smiled lightly, feeling much better now that she had that puff of smoke. This herb is called Marijuana, it helps calm the nerves and take the edge off of things. Venom and I smoke this a lot, so it's not uncommon for you to smell it. she spoke, chuckling softly.

<style>
.panvenlove-nat {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.panvenlove-nat img{width:250px; float:right}
.panvenlove-nat p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.panvenlove-nat p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#A368BA;}
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]
3+
[html]

She had made something similar before, rolling dried herbs up and lighting them to bring scent to places but this was entirely different. She took the joint between careful forefingers, breathing in the scent from its tiny blaze before putting it to her lips. It did smell nice - and familiar, she'd certainly smelt this somewhere before - and tasted as good as it smelled. She was about to ask why smoke it at all, why not flavour food or just use it as incense - but then Panda explained the effects and Caprica realised that ingesting it in this way was a way to absorb the herb's properties, like how some people could give you herbs to eat that cured sickness. She had never heard of the smoke from a burning plant being inhaled before, though now she tried it, it seemed an obvious thing. Her second swallow of smoke seemed to go deeper than the first and she rasped a small cough before passing it over to Venom, noticing his expectant expression. She wondered if there were any other plants that could affect your mood - she always felt better when she burned herbs in her room, but she had always figured that was just because she liked the smell. Her head felt fuzzier now, but it wasn't entirely in a bad way. "It tastes of summer grass," she commented, remembering lying on soft banks and watching clouds, in an equally carefree mood. With her new charm, she could feel like this all the time, once more. "Got any more surprises up your sleeve for me?" she laughed. It had been quite an eye-opening day all told: she'd done a lot of growing up since she came to Anathema, learning about the world in ways she hadn't been able to as a child or a roaming loner.

[/html]
[html]

OOC:

Word Count → 429

She did well for a beginner, most others did not realize that smoke would irritate the lungs at first, until you built up a layer of tar on your lungs enough for you to not mind it. Panda, and Venom both had been smoking for some time now, Venom with tobacco as well more so than Panda did. Venom had taken the joint from the ebon woman when she passed it to him, and he turned away from then and puffed on it, watching the food cook while the fire crackled under it. The crackle made Panda giggle for whatever weird reason she had, probably something to do with what the energy of the fire was letting her mind think it was. Maybe Panda just had too little food and too many drugs. Octopus chimed up at the woman and he licked her fingers after that, and then gave her love nibbles, in which Panda pulled her hand away from, instinctively really. The woman commented on the taste. It's been some time since I munched on summer's grass, but the different breeds have different tastes. This batch I believe was from this last summer past. spoke the woman, nodding her head lightly and returning her hand to Octopus' soft fur before the joint was passed back to her from Venom.

This next spring we need to plant the blueberry. mentioned Venom, reminding the woman. I'm saving those seeds for something special Venom. I don't feel like they should be grown here in Anathema. I need to find somewhere else to grow them. she spoke to the male, sighing briefly and looking over to the rabbit. Her stomach growled. so hungry.... she complained and she touched her hand to her belly. It's not like I can rush it Pander. spoke the male, and she shot him a glance and she bent her ears back on her head, and then gave him a rather stupidly, mock-pathetic look. Butttt Venommmmmmmm whined Panda, mockingly, just being ridiculous to him, but not in a real, serious, "I expect you to actually do this" way, more like mocking a child, but no child in specific.Buttttt your faceeeeeeeeee.. responded Panda, who turned back to Caprica and chuckled lightly. Nah, No more surprises. I don't think so at least. I do have some other herbs though, including some of those 'magic mushrooms', the woman spoke to the other, smiling lightly to her before poking on the joint and then passing it back to the coal woman with emerald eyes.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:000+

"Well, thank you for the taster, I guess I'll have to sample a few more strains before I know the difference," Caprica mused. It was apparent the woman was quite a connoisseur. Caprica crossed her legs, watching the smoke curl. She'd found the new experience nice, but nothing like as exciting as the experience of the magical ritual. She licked her lips at the mention of blueberries. She'd once found wild ones, and adored the taste. But Panda seemed to think the land not good enough for her seeds. Caprica stuck out her chin. "Really, you don't think Anathema is special? I love blueberries! What's wrong with planting them within easy walking distance?" she said with a light laugh. But maybe the paid didn't enjoy living in these lands like she did. She supposed they were pretty high-up and bleak compared to some places. She maintained a sad and longing expression as if thinking about the blueberries still while the other two exchanged banter, and registered a little surprise at Panda being so hungry after feeling sick. She was no healer or medical expert, but it was starting to all add up. The mention of magic mushrooms made her feel stupid, because she hadn't heard of those either. She just nodded knowingly, filing away the name for later research.

<style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC:

Word Count → 424

The Emerald eyed woman had thanked them for the sample of the weed that they had shared with her, and Panda nodded her head. "It was really no problem, I like sharing with friends." what a bold move for the woman to call the woman a friend, but since the woman had gotten some of Panda's energy in her paws, there was no reason to not let the woman be friends with her. Plus, the woman seemed nice enough to be friends with, and Panda would be her friend as long as she did nothing that Panda did not agree upon doing. Panda was not judgmental when it came to ones whom would talk to her, and seek her out, unless they had an aura that did not sit well with her. Caprica's aura was chaotic, sure, but not like others, and it was not as chaotic as when she had walked into the room, which meant that the woman was calming down. This was a good thing to Panda. When the woman spoke about the blueberries, it seemed as if she misunderstood what Panda was talking about when she had spoken of blueberries. She chuckled lightly. "Not actual blueberries, Capi, it's a type of weed, called Blueberry Kush. It's a very temperamental seed, and it needs really good soil to keep it alive. Seeing as that Anathema does not have the soil that I need, I have to search elsewhere for the right soil." spoke the woman, a smile on her maw as she looked at the darkly colored female.

Caprica said nothing of the magick mushrooms, which was not surprising to her, since she did not know what weed was, she probably didn't understand what magick mushrooms were. Panda chuckled slightly again. "One day I'll tell you about those mushrooms, but for now, I believe that dinner is ready." spoke Panda as she turned her head, and Venom was pulling the meat from the fire and he passed a skewered rabbit to the dark woman, and then to panda, and then he sat back down with the third one, and he started to munch on it, as did Panda. She made an 'mmmm' sound come from her maw, a signal that she was enjoying the food, and Venom smiled at her and returned to munching on his own meat. He found the meat to be rather delicious himself, and he made his own noises with his mouth to signal that he was a very hungry man.

-OOC ENDING: They finish their food, and then Caprica excuses herself, and thanks Panda again for the runes. Panda thanks Caprica for the good time, and also for the bracelet and then tells her good luck with the runes, and Caprica says goodbye and leaves.

<style>
</style>[/html]