Old biudlings bring new faces.
OOC: Sorry for the grouch mood lol poor yiska is overwhelmed by people.

IC: The woman was exhausted...too many new people in too little time. She wasn't a very social person and all within her first week she had met two people...and that two too many. She had been traveling around and spotted the abandoned city. Yiska decided it would be best to restock supplies and get life back on track. Ever since she smelled that strange smell, well...her whole world had been turned upside down. She walked down the empty streets in her optime form. Her hair cascaded down her back and tickled her tail. In her exhaustion she didn't care to braid it today.

An hour or so took her to a small shop surrounded by the towering buildings left by the old ancient people. The shops windows were covered in a layer of dust and grime so she couldn't really see what was inside. So instead she broke the glass door with a rock and made her way inside. The shelves were full of jars and things that the woman found odd. Never had she been to a place like this. Sure many other places like the large city that use to be New York were good places to gather food, but they held danger from the amount of wolves that lived there. So instead she kept away.

This place however, it was big, but not too big, and it held many strange shops like the one she had found. Yiska meandered around for a while and looked around inside the jars containing strange things. She hadn't even heard the presence of another person near her. The strange smells had filled her nose and in her state she really couldnt smell much anyways. However, this person's shadow had frightened the woman and she dropped the glass jar she had been examining. Furious by the fact that she had been startled she looked towards the shadow. "Whose there!."
[html]

OOC :: srry for the late Posting

Akira spent the last two days searching for useful stuff inside the old buildings of the halifax city. That day she leaded toward the South of the city, in search of some objects that may be of use. The old streets were the home of lots of small animals that used the ruins as a safe shelter from bigger animals that may like to become them their dinner. the black wolfess got her deer skin bag and knife with her as usual, the constant finding of old canine scents made her stay alert, having a confrontation with a hostile wolf didnt seemed like the best thing that could happen to her in those moments when she was away from home.

The sudden sound of someone breaking glass made her ears perk in total alert, the large wolfess turned herself toward the procedure of the sound and quikly trotted into its direction. With the knife prepared she gave a look at the small building where the sound came from. "Whose there" A small wolfess called from inside, she was older than Akira but still smaller. The black wolfess standed on the view of the small female with the knife hided on her bag. Take it easy, i am just searching for some supplies. She explained herself expecting that the smaller wolf wasn't going to suddenly freak out and decide to attack her.

Akira lives "Akira talks" Akira thinks

Table by Luna

<style> .akira-table01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; } p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;} .akira-table01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;} .akira-table01 b {color:#ede8b0; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; } .akira-table01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b45 ... 1310859450); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AC5A10; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4a043; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:390px; text-align:left; padding:310px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; } </style> [/html]
[html]

A large female appeared in the doorway of the old shop. The older woman relaxed, too tired to fight with anyone, and turned away, letting the female know Yiska didn't see her as a threat anymore. Smelling the small agression on the new-comer the woman looked her over once more. She may be bigger than Yiska, but the she-wolf was definatly someone who could give a threat one hell of a fight. Though the female seemd ill at ease with the old grouch, the old grouch was not alarmed.

Instead of leaving though, the woman turned and picked up the herbs that were in the jar she dropped, pushing aside the glass pieces and grabbing the good stuff. She then turned to the new comer and stated her name "The name's Yiska. What do you call yourself?". She had stopped introducing herself as a Perethpaw since noone around here had even heard of it. The old female took some of the herbs she was holding and offered it to the newcomer, a sign of peace if not goodwill.

Yiska could smell the knife but didnt get alarmed, many wolves and luperci carried them. Yiska couldn't blame the woman for being on edge, she herself got that way quick, and with how she acted, she would have pulled a knife out too. So instead of making it all the more of a scene the woman took a breath and tried to to be friendly. "I found some water out back and I'm sure theres some food and blankets around here. Help yourself to whatever you find."

<style type="text/css">
.yiskasnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#69503c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#898b9b 1px 1px 1px;}
.yiskasnow p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.yiskasnow {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#e0e4fd; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2ugewj8.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #656772; padding:550px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#656772; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.yiskasnow .wordcount {color:#898b9b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #898b9b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.yiskasnow .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
vpathetic post down here v -.-"

As Akira got sure that the smaller wolf wasn't going to attack she took her hand off her bag and left the knife there. As her perked ears relaxed she remained in silence as the loner told Akira her name and asked for her's. My name is Akira, I am from the northern pack of Anathema. She stated now with a softer tone. Her head tilted at one side as she studied the herbs that the golden-eyed she-wolf just picked up.

"I found some water out back and I'm sure theres some food and blankets around here. Help yourself to whatever you find." The announcement was very appreciated. With the small encounter, the large female just saved the next couple of hours of wandering around empty buildings in search of supplies. Thank you. Is there anything you may need help with? She asked politely just feeling like helping the loner female in anything she may be required.

<style type="text/css">
.razakira b {font-weight:bold; color:#77a899; letter-spacing:1px;}
.razakira .ooc {padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.razakira p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.razakira {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#020910; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/24myrtw.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 5px 0px 420px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4b534b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]