they say its like a cattle drive
[html]

OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

Aeron yawned as she stretched herself, Elzar not to impressed with all the walking they had done. stopping only at night to sleep. Well and food in the afternoon he tossed his head grunting. Oh hush your not the one who's eating and moving around for more then one. She stated as she looked at him. Now it shouldn't be much further from what i've gathered this D'Arte thing should be near by. she stated as she patted him.

She was slowly beginning to gain the concept of speaking with animals, though she hoped to find someone who could do it better she had been trying to train a bird to talk with her for over two weeks and she had two cats that well she could speak sorta with. It was unclear every now and then but truly she was a novice. turn here and stop She said to him as the side bag started to awaken. Is it morning? The young calico cat yawned as she poked her head out of the bag. Aeron looked down at the calico that reminded her much of charm. looks like the cats out of the bag. she teased as Zenna slowly climbed up to wrap herself much like a scarf. She spoke to soft and quick for aeron to catch it. Could you ever speak so i could understand Zenna i'm still learning. a chuckle emitting from the young female. Zenna was the only out of the three that she could almost perfectly understand. with more time she hoped to be using them all to check on packs. Elzar snorted we're here his tone rather gruff he didn't really talk to her much he tended to ignore her. Aeon looked at the invisible border. Now to see if she could do anything to build some sort of trade or something to help Anathema. Lifting her head she gave a short howl. Zenna glared at her now i'm deaf. the cat said glaring.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug32 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1d1c14; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebaug32 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug32 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#64645c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6zFcK.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d1c14; padding: 5px 0px 190px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8a8a77; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug32 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug32 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 302 :: OOC: I couldn't resist!!!

Shawchert was wishing that Orin would come home, for him it had been far too long since she had left. He knew she was doing work for the pack, as well as for herself, but he just wished she would come back. He was excited and nervous as he wanted to ask her the one question that was on his mind for some time now, but he needed her here to ask it. He moved along the borders nearly finished with his patroling when he heard a howl. His ears pulled back a little before heading toward the howl. Curious as to who it was, he hurried, but didn't rush.

He spotted the howler before he spotted her companions and raised an eyebrow at the sight of them. He looked over at the ferret that was sitting on his shoulder, and wondered what she would do. She was still a baby but she was quick already and she had managed to scare a few things though never really managed to kill anything. He didn't want her harassing those that came to visit. The man finally showed himself, in hopes that he was fast enough if the young ferret decided to run after the cat.

“Hello, my name is Shawchert Menue, is there anything I can do for you?”

The large man asked, looking down on the woman and her companions, wondering why such a menagerie of animals would come to the borders of Cercatori. He was sure to find out soon enough though. He crossed his arms over his chest, though he didn't look angry, he just felt he needed them somewhere other than the sword that he wore around his waist, the only decoration on him besides the loincloth and the wooden flute that was around his neck.

<style>
.shaworin-txt1-box {background-image:url(http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3531/shaworin.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:260px; height:350px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.shaworin-txt1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.shaworin-txt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
Image © Nat! And Table by Noelle!

[/html]
[html]

OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

Zenna sat wrapped on Aeron's shoulders as she waited to see who would come to her masters call. Aeron was almosted tempted to send Zenna into the pack lands but chose to not chance it this place was unknown to her. Everything but Aniwaya was really. She had never been to any other southern pack.

The wait didn't seem long and Zenna seemed tense. "there's something with him." She emitted a low growl as she looked at the man. Aeron raised a hand gently touching the cat. It'll be alright she said. after all look at how big and strong he is. She thought the rest to herself. She needed to build bridges not burn them. Sorry about Zenna there is something with you putting her on edge. She said as she turned her back for a moment to grab one of the bags.

Turning around the her cloak mostly hiding the agitated Zenna. She held the bag in her arms. My name is Aeron Ganesa and I come baring gifts from Anathema. She stated. What else was she going to say she still wasn't sure why she had picked this tier. She felt it would be better for her and in her condition it was. These are furs, that have been cleaned and fixed along with some meat from deer and rabbits that I have caught. She hoped that the man before her wasn't aggressive because in all honesty he was huge and she was well.. not. Not to mention the unborn life she carried she could lose them.

Zenna got closer to Aeron. "He seems alright to me this place may be peaceful"

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug32 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1d1c14; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebaug32 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#64645c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6zFcK.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d1c14; padding: 5px 0px 190px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8a8a77; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

WC:332 OOC: oh fun Smile

In Character

Shaw felt less tense as she called trade, he let a small smile creep along his face and nodded. Looking at her animals he was kind of glad they weren't the presents. He knew Orin needed work but to get so much over a quick period of time was probably too much for her and she wasn't even here right now, but the sounds of leather and meat made him nod.

“Anathema huh? I have heard about that place. I hear they live in caves? I do not know much about it. If you wish you can come to my home, I could present you with something worthy of such gifts, I'm sure our leader would not mind me doing it. We are a pack full of traders after all.”

He said, he remembered when it had just been artists, but he liked the addition to the pack life that made it so they had to have some good relations with other packs, so to get an opportunity like this was nice. He knew that even if he brought the woman to where he lived the only thing she would know was that he had visible sight of most of the pack from his viewpoint. She wouldn't know where they all lived and he was quite good about keeping his mouth shut now that he'd let slip about a prisoner when he was back in Aniwaya. He was far more reserved about information now. From his shoulder he started hearing a whisper

“Bad, bad, bad.”

Turning he saw the ferret looking at the cat that was also on the woman's shoulder, he picked the young ferret up, surprised he could understand her, but even more surprised when he learned it had been high speech she was using. He stroked her, a silent way of reassuring her, the animal would do nothing, and looked at the woman to see if she was going to keep her animals in check.

<style>
.shawflute p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.shawflute b {color:#3d2c2c;}
.shawflute-b {width:401px; border:1px solid #99706e; margin:0px auto;}
.shawflute-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3d2c2c; text-shadow:#3d2c2c 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shawflute-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.shawflute {background-color:#f6f7e9; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27080d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:399px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b05ff72264.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; }
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]
[html]

OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

Aeron looked at the man and smiled. "traders? You mean the pack collects and trades things with others?" It might be a good idea to come back here and try to keep open lines with this pack. After all if there were things that could be gained maybe Naniko would be impressed with Aeron's work. "There isn't much to anathema." She said. She wasn't in the business of giving info out but gaining it.

Aeron smiled, "Maybe, we could start a trade between the two packs." She said. If D'Arte was useful that was. She could only imagine being able to get things she couldn't back home. "I will bring your gift to my leader she will be happy with it I bet." Aeron said. Zenna looked at the ferret snarling a bit trying to hid. Aeron rolled her eyes "Shush" She said. Zenna looked at her with a look of upset. Acting as if aeron had punished her.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 364 :: Out of Character text

“We don't collect things no, well some of us do, most of us make our goods and trade them for whatever else anyone has in other packs. It helps keeps things friendly.

Shawchert said motioning for her to join him to walk to the terrace. He kept a hold of the ferret and could tell the woman did keep her own animal in check. He was wondering how the ferret could even talk, though it wasn't entirely odd as he knew a bear that could speak as well. It was just a surprise to him that anything like a ferret could do the same thing.

“That would be very kind of you and I'll make sure that our leader takes your gifts as well, I do not keep everything for myself. I know the pack needs things far more than this man does.”

Shawchert chuckled, he moved through the forest, deeper into it until he came to where he wanted. The treetop terrace. It was enormous in size yet no one could see it from eye levele, they would have to look up ever so slightly and see the labyrinth of bridges, and the few houses Shaw was able to repair, and replace. It was like a small village, yet Shaw wasn't going to mention only two wolves and their pups lived here, no, she was here to trade. There were ladders around some trees whil a few had ramps that were made mostly for the children. Looking at Aeron he smiled.

“Afraid you might have to keep a friend or two down here, it's not stable enough for horses i'm afraid. I may be good with wood, but there's only so much a carpenter can do.”

the man motioned to a ladder or a ramp. He wasn't sure how comfortable the woman was about the whole situation and he wanted her to be. His work was not in his own home anymore, he had gotten many complaints from Orin, and his children that there was too much wood dust all over, so he had occupied one of the other tree houses to be his workshop.

<style>
.shaworin-txt1-box {background-image:url(http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3531/shaworin.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:260px; height:350px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.shaworin-txt1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.shaworin-txt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
Image © Nat! And Table by Noelle!

[/html]