In the Aftermath
[html]

Here you go, Shaw! Taking place on the 13th. Oh and it's just a short appearance with the pups - they won't be in any other posts. ↔ 519 words

Liam wasn't sure what to feel anymore. He had spent the last couple days with his mother, working on healing some of the injuries that his pack-mates had obtained during the raid. He was growing stir crazy rather quickly. A few days ago he'd gone to Halifax and had brought back a few useful medical supplies but that escapade hadn't done much to help, considering the entire time his mind had been on the pack and how they were doing. Liam needed something to distract him completely of what was going on. “I'll be back in a while, can you handle things without me?” Liam had told his mother. He knew very well she could – she was the one that had showed him how to do most of the things he'd done... aside from that one time he'd gotten his knowledge out of a book... but even then his mother had been an influence in his work.

Before leaving he went to check on his little siblings playing in the other room, a wolfish smile crossing his masculine features as they bounced around innocently, unaware of the danger lurking about. “Where you goin' Liam?!” Skoll asked, spotting his big brother from the corner of his eye. “Don't worry, Skoll I'm just going for some fresh air.” Liam replied. “Can we come too?!” That was Lottie, peaking from behind Hati. Liam glanced at his mother – she was barely visible in the next room, working on changing the bandages of someone's wound. “I don't think ma would like that much. I promise next time I'll take you all to some great adventure!” And with that Liam left three very disappointed siblings to sulk. Liam knew it was the right thing to do – they needed to be close to Ayita right now.

With a desire to relax and think about something anything that had nothing to do with the war against Aniwaya or the injured and deceased, Liam got out of Chien Hotel and began walking against the crisp autumn breeze, his messy dark brown mane out of his eyes today as it was held together in a ponytail at the base of his head. His pace was slow as he looked around him, eyes falling on some solemn pack members or some of the damage Aniwaya had done to the land. It was a bit depressing, to say the least.

He couldn't tell how long he'd been walking, but at one point in time Liam's bi-colored eyes fell onto a familiar face and without a second's thought he began to walk towards him, making sure his presence was known so as to not startle Niro. Liam had been quite fidgety – he still was actually – since the raid and he had a feeling he wasn't the only one. Niro Takekuro – his sister's mate. “Hello, Niro. How you holding up?” Liam asked, a maturity in his voice that had been non-existent just days ago. He was growing up in the blink of an eye – even Liam himself was realizing it.

Liam says, Skoll says, Lottie says

<style>
.liamwolf .ooc {font-style:italic; padding-left:30px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 3px #5e7b88; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff;}
.liamwolf p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:10px;}
.liamwolf b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 3px #5e7b88; font-family:georgia, sans-serif;}
.liamwolf {background-color:#a4d9fe; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/bjbzat.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:500px; border:1px solid #ffffff; border-radius:45px; -moz-border-radius:25px; -webkit-border-radius:25px; margin:0 auto; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#ffffff; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 495px 0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 3px #79a0bb; }
</style>
Table by Kit.
[/html]
[html]

WC: 449 OOC: sorry to get to this later than i wanted ; ; Also if you could try not to pp people especially in the beginning Smile Some do like to have their own entrance.

Niro was thinking of the quickness of how the raid in AniWaya had been, then AniWaya's raid. He was quiet most of the time, trying to meditated it out of him. He was sitting watching the landscape, there was a gold ring in his hand, it was something that would be temporary until he found something more suitable, but he was trying to gain the courage to take the earring and push it through his ear. He'd found it in one of the abandoned human houses, making sure to grab more, for he knew his savagery against AniWayan's would not end with this raid. He was watching blankly out at nothing, Marahute on his shoulders; just as quiet. He turned to look at Liam with solumn eyes. He knew that he'd lost an uncle just as Amaranth had. She had been devistated to hear that he had been killed and wasn't talking to Niro at the moment, possibly because he told her to stay out of the fight, he doubted she listened, but she probably thought she could have done something about his death. Niro gave a weak smile twirling the earring in his hand, letting the sun glint off it as he looked over at Liam.

“What brings out out in the cold of the world my young friend? Things are hard at home, Amaranth is not happy at all; but I'll make it better soon.”

Niro was worse for wear, but he was still healthy, and he only had superficial scratches and cuts, at least to him. He had bandages on himself, that made him look like some kind of sick dog. He was glad some of them would leave soon, as they were nearly healed from the last battle he had endured in AniWaya. He hoped this wasn't the end of Cour des Miracles, though they kept Foxglove away, by mere luck that she wasn't anywhere NEAR the fight. He was concerned about the pack. They were not warriors, he wasn't either. He acted on instinct, the same instinct that kept him and his sister alive for so many months. Now he went back to it, was driven by it in each of the fights. He knew how to control it, but still to see the dead faces. Niro looked back at his hand, then reached to grab a stick, put it in his mouth and hurried to push the gold plated earring through his ear. He didn't make a sound, but took the pain as it went through the thin skin of his ear. He now had seven earrings. He wondered.... how many more would he have before this was all done?

<style type="text/css"> .niro b {font-weight:bold; color:#b4947f; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .niro p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #737681} .niro {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#d0d0d0; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... l/niro.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
Table by Lucia
[/html]
[html]

Sorry! I won't do it again. =) ↔ 344 words

Liam saw the solemness in his brother-in-law's eyes the moment his green orbs fell onto Liam's bi-colored ones. The young man hadn't spoken to his sister in a couple days; actually he hadn't spoken to quite a few people since the raid. His time had been spent healing alongside his mother and taking care of the pups whenever Ayita couldn't keep her eyes on them. Most of the time she did though – he could tell how frightened she was that something would happen to them. Liam understood perfectly now. He was worried too – worried about everyone.

Liam simply nodded as he walked over to lean against a nearby tree, just a couple feet from Niro yet still close enough so that they did not have to yell at each other. “I haven't spoken to 'Mara since... the raid. It definitely took its tole on her – on everyone.” he said, but the raid was the last thing he wanted to talk about and that fact was evident in the bleak tone of his voice. His eyes falling on the scenery around him, Liam let his mind wander for a few moments, lost in thought. He needed something to occupy his time – to occupy his mind.

Liam watched the discomfort and pain as it briefly crossed Niro's eyes, a new earring suddenly present in his ear. Liam didn't say anything. There was nothing to say, really.

In a blink the young brown wolf's bi-colored eyes went from Niro to the bird resting on his shoulder and then back to Niro. His claws picked at the bark of the tree idly. “Do you want to go for a walk? Make sure the boundaries are safe?” Liam asked. He wanted to spend time away from the main area with all of the pack happenings yet still, he did not want to be useless.

He couldn't afford to be useless – not now. Not when the pack was still threatened... not when echoes of his first real battle kept plaguing him, haunting him.

<style>
.liamwolf .ooc {font-style:italic; padding-left:30px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 3px #5e7b88; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff;}
.liamwolf p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:10px;}
.liamwolf b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 3px #5e7b88; font-family:georgia, sans-serif;}
.liamwolf {background-color:#a4d9fe; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/bjbzat.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:500px; border:1px solid #ffffff; border-radius:45px; -moz-border-radius:25px; -webkit-border-radius:25px; margin:0 auto; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#ffffff; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 495px 0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 3px #79a0bb; }
</style>
Table by Kit.
[/html]