If I go crazy then will you still call me Superman
[html]
Post dated to the evening of the 19th

WC:300+

It had only been a couple days since the raid against the Aniwayans but things were beginning to recover. They had returned to Crimson Dreams with everyone in tact, few wounds. He had yet to check on individuals of the pack, preferring to take the time and rest up himself as he had returned with a few shallow cuts however the cuts were nothing compared to the scars that already marked his body. There was a sense of relief surrounding the Dreamers. For months now Jazper had been on edge torn between planning a new pack to prevent another war and dealing with the war at hand now. It was nice to know that now everyone would be okay. He could leave and know that his friends were safe from the war Aniwaya could return to it’s peaceful roots, and the Court members had returned to their territory at peace.

The massive two-legged man slowly made his way to Savina and Kansas’ room, which was in the opposite corner of his own. The scent of his alphess was fresh near the doorway, indicated that he would indeed find her inside. Standing outside the door he stared for a moment. Never had he ever dreamed he would be standing here about to say goodbye. There were so many memories associated with Savina. A particularly found memory of wading in the ocean as a young man with the not yet leader came to mind. Rolling his shoulder back he attempted to look confident, everything would be okay. Raising a large hand he knocked three times and spoke, “Savina, I need to talk to you.” Even though his face remained calm his voice shook slightly as he spoke indicating his nerves. He knew Savina to be one of his dearest friends and he believed in his heart that she would give him her blessing. But what if everything went wrong?

<style type="text/css">
.jazzytab2 b {font-weight:normal; color:#8a2001; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.jazzytab2ooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#000;}
.jazzytab2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jazzytab2 {margin:0 auto; width:366px; background-color:#dcdedb; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... zytab2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000; padding: 260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]