[M] Trap the world in friendship
[html]

WC: 338 Thread is dated October 23, 2011. Saxif just set herself up in her new den.

Saxif couldn’t stand the idea of relying on others in her dismay so she set of from the cave dwelling group. The only thing she wished she hadn’t left was her friend Leon but he had a duty to his new family. She didn’t mind but her loneliness was quite clear as she sat on a stump trying to tie twigs together with sinew. It was difficult even to make a trap and she was growing frustrated at the task. She used her broken arm to some degree but couldn’t grasp things as well as she use to yet. And the pain still lingered. Jager settled up behind her so every time he shifted from one hoof to another she would get bumped. This time she got bumped just in the moment when Saxif was tying a knot onto the twigs. She lurched forward from the force and dropped her trap. She growled and looked back at Jager with daggers in her eyes. He just sputtered something as though brushing it off and turned his behind toward her forcing her to dodge his tail as he flicked it. She shook her head.

Should’ve just left you with Leon you grumpy beast. She could hear his version of a chuckle as she had come to recognize. She rolled her eyes and picked up the twigs heading toward the entrance of her small den. She sat beside the entrance and looked into it admiring her choice. It was a narrow but deep. It was a decent size den for the female to stretch her arms with out feeling claustrophobic. She had found the cave once inhabited a long while before but now just an empty home waiting to be filled. She did not know how long she would stay there but she thought it was best that someone such as herself was better away from people. At least while she battled her own temper and anger. She had started to refocus on rebuilding the trap almost unaware of her surroundings.

<style>
.saxifangered {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... nFinal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 195px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.saxifangered p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 30px;}
.saxifangered .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.saxifangered p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 30px 5px 30px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
.: OOC : Sorry it took so long for me to respond! Dx Promise, that's not normal. Nor is this excruciatingly long post. : WC :. 840

Why he let Tourniquet change him into this weird, shifting thing was beyond him. At the time, it made sense – according to her it would help heal his face better, and she was more experienced treating wolves in their two-legged form anyway. At the time, all Shandom had wanted was for the pain to stop and for his vision to return in full. He’d gotten half of the bargain – the scar no longer bothered him. However, he was most definitely blind in his right eye, and despite the fact that it had been years, Shandom still hadn’t adjusted well to the whole notion of being basically incapacitated. He couldn’t help but feel entirely useless and confused in his new pack, Cours des Miracles, though he was sure the wolves there were nice enough. But the ranks didn’t make sense to him, and all he wanted to do was walk around on four legs and be surrounded by other four legged creatures.

But that didn’t seem to be the way of the land, and he supposed he would have to adjust to it. Shandom had chosen this life when he let Tourniquet infect him, and, even moreso, when he’d decided to settle down for the first time in years. The closest he’d come to being settled since Etienne was with Keli, and even then he chose to move around quite a bit. It had gotten to the point where Shandom figured he’d spent more time outside of his packlands than in them – indeed, the world out here made better sense to him. Living lawlessly, though he tried to be a judicious person, made him more comfortable.

He had yet to tell anyone about Lea. It wasn’t like he went around spreading the news that he was her brother – her infamy was widespread, and he wasn’t sure if wolves here knew about her yet. It seemed a little far, but he couldn’t be too cautious, really. He’d interacted with wolves in his travels that, even without knowing the story, thought him a criminal for merely being related to the black female. Nothing he could say would assuage their feelings, no assurances that she had not always been that way, that there was a good wolf underneath – it all went unheard. Keeping her a secret here, though, was painful. He wanted to talk about her, he wanted to sing her praises from the heavens, he wanted someone to just know and understand and tell him that he wasn’t a horrible, terrible person.

Shandom had never been much for outright whining or misery, so these feelings were shocking to him. Perhaps it was seeing wolves with friends, seeing familial bonds, seeing general pack life, really; perhaps it was all that again. He’d become so comfortable as a loner. In a world where it was perfectly socially acceptable to be entirely friendless, because there wasn’t really much of a society anyway, Shandom fit right in. Even when he was young, he wasn’t much the type to have friends – he had Lea, and sometimes Orin when he wasn’t staring at the night sky, but there was just something about him that seemed to dissuade friendships. There had never been a problem swaying the ladies to provide their wily charms – that was easy, he could sweet talk anyone – but true friendship hadn’t happened since, well, Lea.

He shook his head and sighed. Really, this internal bitching was just not his style. The mask of self-confident swagger he’d projected his entire life felt more comfortable; he wanted to slip back into it. It would be easier in his four legged form, but really; he needed to adjust. Really. Shandom, who had been travelling the unclaimed lands on his four legs, let himself lengthen and change until he was in the strange, unconventional two legged one. He began to walk, hands clasped behind his back, in a rather meaningless direction. His nose caught the scent of another and he followed it mindlessly, slightly curious about whom else might be in these non-pack lands. Perhaps a loner, or one from a different pack, or even one from his own. He could not discern.

He soon came across the wolf, and could see that she was female. Shandom couldn’t help but grin a little and the self confidence increased – he was so much better with them than males! She appeared smaller than he, from what he could tell, and she was bent over a…thing? What was that?... not paying attention. ”Hello, miss he called, announcing himself from a healthy distance away so as to hopefully not cause too much distress. He peered at what she was doing, completely and thoroughly confused. In his life, he had not seen something like it, and he thought it quite strange. ”I’m sorry, but may I ask what on earth you’re doing? I hate to be rude, but I’ve never seen something quite like it.” His voice was apologetic and slightly bashful; Shandom thought it might be something all the wolves around here knew about.

<style type="text/css"> .Shandom_RockOcean b {font-weight:bold; color:#fcdbd7; font-size:16; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:Arial; text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #7c7c7c; } .Shandom_RockOcean .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .Shandom_RockOcean p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 18px 10px 18px; margin:0px;} .Shandom_RockOcean {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#8cb3c1; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XwVqr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1e566a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} .Shandom_RockOcean p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;font-family:'Marck Script';} </style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 330+ Perfectly fine with long posts and waiting XD... Don't mind her grumpiness, it will pass most likely.

Saxif was growing weary of the task at hand, she managed to finally tie a few pairs of sticks together in the proper form but it had seemed to take a while. She was so focused on trying to assemble the next piece that she didn’t hear the approach of the male. As he spoke she startled dropping the pieces yet again. A slew of curses uttered in her native tongue escaped her. She looked at the male as he watched her gather the pieces then to Jager who seemed to be sleeping and uncaring. She rolled her eyes thinking the dune colored horse was just completely useless in that moment. She had come out to the wilderness to obtain peace and quiet but there this male luperci was, unsettling her peace.

She took a deep breath and started the assembly from scratch. She seemed quicker finding ways to move her aching hand and free hand in order to complete the ties. When he asked what she was making she shook her head, she had hoped her rudeness and pretending he was not there would cause the male to move on but he hadn’t. Her sour mood was apparent on her face when she finally looked up at him feeling compelled to answer. It’s a rabbit trap. But Great Spirit help me if I ever get it done, with this. She raised her splinted arm obviously angry with the pained thing. Wincing slightly as the action reverberated throbbing ache up her arm.

She looked at the male again as he seemed intent on hanging around. Her mind started to whir as an eyebrow lifted. She gave him a softer look trying to chill her frustration. I could really use an extra hand. Her pride was hit from the request. But even though the words brought the taste of bile to the female, she was still ultimately hungry and unable to hunt. She raised her hand as though offering him a seat before her. What is your name stranger?

<style>
.saxifangered {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... nFinal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 195px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.saxifangered p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 30px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
.: OOC :. Forgive how suckish this is; I'm still a little RP-rusty Dx .: WC :. 368

She had ignored his initial greeting, and he felt rather awful about causing her to mess up what she was doing. Shandom became embarrassed and struggled to hide the awful emotion – it was something he did not often suffer from. Truly, he’d felt quite out of sorts lately. It had to be joining a pack and returning to a world he’d been so out of touch from – that is, the world of pack life. He’d griped enough lately about not knowing anything about being a true Luperci. If he were being frank, the only time he’d used his Optime form aside from the brief days with Tourniquet and Adonis was now. No wonder he felt so strange in this brand new world.

“Sorry,” he muttered, engrossed in the female’s activity. She said it was a rabbit trap, and he furrowed his brow a bit. A trap? To catch a rabbit? Why not do it in the more natural form, on four legs, the way the Gods had intended wolves to be? He didn’t understand, and yet here was this she-wolf, talking about traps with such ease, as if it were completely normal. To tell the truth, he felt like a bona fide idiot. Shandom did pity her, though, as she raised her broken arm. He winced, imagining the pain she must be going through – broken bones were no stranger to him, and he did not wish that particular pain on anyone. “I’d be glad to help” he responded when she indicated she might require some assistance.

Shandom ventured towards her, kneeling down beside her and examining the jumble of items she called a trap. “I am called Shandom Qi’Vaex-Nightslayer,” he said, bowing his head slightly. ”I am new to these lands, as well as this form. I must admit I have absolutely no idea what a trap is, or how to construct one, or why anyone would actually use it. I would be happy to help a pretty wolf such as yourself, Miss…?” His voice trailed off and he looked at her expectantly, a charming grin on his scarred face. He honestly couldn’t help himself when it came to women. Flirting was simply second nature.

<style type="text/css"> .Shandom_RockOcean b {font-weight:bold; color:#fcdbd7; font-size:16; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:Arial; text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #7c7c7c; } .Shandom_RockOcean .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .Shandom_RockOcean p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 18px 10px 18px; margin:0px;} .Shandom_RockOcean {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#8cb3c1; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XwVqr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1e566a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} .Shandom_RockOcean p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;font-family:'Marck Script';} </style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 500+ Trap she is attempting to build is similar to this but with thick twigs. Live Trap Finished reading bio/story... epic! Is my response and poor guy... poor both of them. Also Saxif has a fetish type thing about scars XD

The huntress smiled, for he seemed to ramble off his questions and curiosities with out care. Her golden eyes inspected the wolf as he sat before her. She couldn’t help but to stare at the scar along his face, his damaged eye most intriguing to the huntress. Scars always brought great curiosity to the female for every scar a wolf bared always came with a tale. She felt her stare becoming an awkward silence so she finally blurted out. Saxif, Saxif Goldenfeather. She held her hand out awaiting for his grasp of her healthy left hand.

And traps are quite useful when you would rather be tracking larger creatures instead of wasting time on the small or if you have many mouths to feed. But in this case it is necessary only because of my incapacity to use my bow or run on my fours. She sighed slightly embarrassed at her current helplessness. She gathered two pieces for the male to tie. These have to be at this angle. She gave him a strand of sinew.

Normally I snare them, far easier but winter is coming and gathering unscathed furs might come in handy for trade or bedding. Plus… since I can’t kill anything might as well soothe that ache while I’m at it. She chuckled lightly but rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly. She was a hunter, nothing could compare to the fresh warmth of a kill. It was rather much like cheating to her but in her current state she would take what she could get. She watched the male as he worked only slightly directing him here and there.

He reminded her so much of the wolves of her homeland but the subtle differences were clear. There was something about the way he held himself though, something familiar about his posture and pride. Her own form sat straight with her head held high only slightly tilting at her curiosity. Where are you from? Normally she never took interest of people’s origins considering everyone in Souls’ as merely Loner’s or pack members. She knew his pelt smelled of Cour de Miracles as she had come quite familiar with it in the war fighting beside so many. But they still even had a different way about them. She could sense his cockiness and charm feeling slightly flattered by it but there was something more about this male that drew her in.

That scar most of all, the huntress couldn’t help but blatantly admire a wolf with scars. She wore hers with pride even the one that pained her heart every time she looked at it. Though slightly hidden beneath the splint it was still a visible spiral from wrist to elbow. She still had many minor but fresh wounds however they were merely disregarded and shadowed by the pain of her arm. She felt caught staring and quickly started to play with the fur on her leg. A nervous twitch usually only present in those she finds fascinating or beautiful. In this case she was just damned curious. She realized then that she was surprisingly not as angry as she had been before he arrived.

<style type="text/css">
.saxiftribe-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.saxiftribe b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f3f28; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxiftribe p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.saxiftribe {margin:0 auto; background-color:#242912; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/34xpa49.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 510px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787d64; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
.: OOC :. I promise the delay usually isn’t this bad. College is piling on papers right now! And I'm so glad you enjoyed it and read it (: Writing their backstory is hard, because I never feel like it's complete, but I'm glad you have pity for Lea. Once I bring her over here, it makes it a lot harder to pity her. xD .: WC :. 500+

Shandom wasn’t quite sure how many years it had been since he got his scar, and since the last time he set foot in Etienne. If he thought about it, it was probably around two – two full winters of being alone, leaving enough time for his rendezvous with Keli to come and go. It had been enough time for him to adjust to living in a world that was always slightly off kilter, enough time for him to hone his other senses so he was not at such an extreme disadvantage. He’d long ago accepted that he’d never be able to really fight again, but he could not deny he missed the thrill of a spar.

He could feel the female’s eyes on his scar, and he gave her a knowing smirk. She’d extended her hand and introduced herself as Saxif, and Shandom paused for a moment. Why was she extending her hand? That had to be some sort of weird custom… wait. Tourniquet had told him about this. When he’d left Adonis and her, Adonis had gone to take his hand in a similar manner to Saxif. The polite thing to do would be to take hers, firmly, and shake it. Eagerly, he clasped her hand in his own and shook, internally proud of himself for remembering that cultural nuance. “It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Saxif Goldenfeather,” Shandom said, grin still stretched across his cheeks.

Her explanation made sense, and Shandom nodded as she spoke. He pitied her plight – for him, the inability to run on all four of his legs sounded absolutely awful. “How did you injure your arm, if I may be so bold as to ask?” he inquired, words as comically polite as ever. It was simply a product of his childhood, though. “Please, do not feel obligated to respond if you do not wish to speak of it with a stranger.” He gave her a sideways glance and smile before returning his focus to the sticks and sinew she’d handed him. Shandom carefully examined them, feeling slightly strange, and slowly attempted to tie a knot in their center. It took several clumsy tries, but he succeeded; with a huge smile, he placed them next to Saxif. “Is this right?” he asked.

She asked him where he was from, and for several moments he was silent. He supposed he was now from Cours des Miracles, a Southern pack, but it felt weird calling that his home when he’d spent so little time with the wolves there. Shandom drew a deep breath and furrowed his brow, deep in thought. “I suppose you could say now I am from Cours des Miracles, a pack that has been kind enough to take me within their borders. I unfortunately have not spent much time there, as for the past two years I have wandered and I am accustomed to a life doing so. It is a difficult and strange adjustment. But before that I hailed from a pack named Etienne in Alaska, quite far from here.” Shandom chuckled slightly, aware that he was completely rambling and the female probably thought he was insane.

Once again, her eyes returned to his scar, and Shandom flashed her the same smirk. “Curious about my scar, Miss Saxif?” he chuckled, rich and baritone. “It’s ok to ask – I promise I don’t bite… Unless you’re into that.” He winked, tail twitching slightly. She was certainly pretty.

[html]
Finally I respond XD I hope things get back to normal soon Confused

She made a thoughtful face when he asked about her arm she honestly didn’t know where to begin so she kept the explanation short. I was in a battle, made a stupid decision but gladly it didn’t turn out worse. She sighed heavily not impressed by the war, she had been a part of the finale but had been denied any chance to stay from the beginning. You must know some who were part of the war. She smiled lightly, it was the last thing she wanted to think about in that moment for the trail of those thoughts always rounded to the same things. Her relationship, her failures and her guilt so she merely focused back on the task at hand. She nodded reassuring the male that his job was adequate. She used her free hand to help where she could. She felt the skin on her cheeks heat when their fingers would meet.

Finally the male answered her question and her eyes set back on him examining his face. When she was caught gazing at his scar she chuckled lightly. What you choose to tell me is completely up to you Shandom. She smiled, his cheerfulness and infectious smile influencing her and brightening her mood. Though their meeting had been short she was glad she wasn’t the sour girl who greeted him but still maybe just a shadow of her true self.

I am from far as well; it’s quite an adjustment that’s for sure. But I am glad I came here, there are so many interesting creatures to meet, things to see and learn. Occasionally some creatures are quite pleasant company. She set her golden gaze back on his as a shy smile drew across her face. She knew what kind of male he was and she was surprisingly welcome to the thought. Maybe she liked his confidence his familiar poise but as he amped his game the shy awkwardness would eventually start to chip away. She chuckled lightly at the slight staring game she initiated as she spoke further. There is something about you though. I just can’t quite put my finger on it.

350+
<style>
#jn-saxifgift {width:100%; margin:0px auto;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;}
#jn-saxifgift.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;padding:0px;}
#jn-saxifgift.table {background-color:#ffffd1;border:1px solid #ffffff;outline:1px solid #000000;color:#000000;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;padding:5px 0px 150px 0px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4eHF1.gif);background-position:bottom left;background-repeat:no-repeat;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-saxifgift.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 55px 0px 55px;}
#jn-saxifgift.table p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;color:#c4af56;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-saxifgift.table b {color:#796332;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #555555;}
#jn-saxifgift.table b:before {content:open-quote;}
#jn-saxifgift.table b:after {content:close-quote;}
#jn-saxifgift.words {font-size:10px;text-align:right;padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
.: OOC :. Didn't see your reply until this morning! Sorry about the delay! Also, forgive Shandom's over the top ness. He can be such a ham... .: WC :. 400+

There was a little spark, a slight jolt of electricity, that excited Shandom when his fingers made brief contact with Saxif's. It was quite pleasurable: the male had not been around a woman he found sexually pleasing in several moons, and it was giving him quite the itch. For such a womanizer, he'd certainly been slacking since he decided to settle down in Nova Scotia. When she mentioned her arm and how she acquired the injury, Shandom felt a pang of sadness for the pretty female. Battle was not something that was enjoyable for anyone (though, perhaps Lea, but he pushed that thought from his mind before he could allow it to grow and consume him), and a slight frown fell on his face as he continued to tie sticks together. I do not know anyone who was part of the battle, or perhaps they just haven't mentioned it to me. At least you escaped with just that - you're right, it could have been much worse. He gave her an easy smile before returning his focus to the sticks before him. Like her, he did not wish to dwell upon sad memories.

The scar comes from perhaps the darkest hour of my past, but I have learned to wear it like a badge of honor. Plus, ladies like it. Shandom winked cheekily at her, face not betraying the sudden tumult that was his emotion. Again, he was successful at stifling it down before it became too much of an issue. Saxif was too... he wasn't quite sure, but there was something about her that made him just want to smile and be cheerful and help her out. Though he did not know her well, there was something pure and good about her that drew him in. Plus, he wanted her. His hormones were absolutely out of control, as per usual.

I certainly I hope I am part of that pleasant company. I try to be as appealing as possible to absolutely everyone, and I appear to be pretty successful. Everyone likes me. He was obviously being facetious and slightly over the top, but that was an appropriate measure of how he felt at the moment. His mind was flicking through all the ways he knew how to seduce a woman, and he'd chosen the cocky, over-the-top confident side. Shandom quite enjoyed it, if he was being frank. But when she said there was something about him as the two had their strange, somewhat sexually charged (or maybe just on his end) mini staring contest, the male gave her a true, glowing smile. M'dear, nobody can put their finger on me. I'm one of a kind. You, though... You make my blood run absolutely hot.

[html]

Kicked her into gear. XD doesn't take much for her lol.

Saxif smiled softly at his play a slight perk of her brows was apparent as he spoke of his scar. It was exactly as she described her own no matter their story. She could tell what was on his mind from the look in his eyes, the distracted nature of his fingers. Suddenly a boost of confidence came to her, sure she was awkward in certain things, certain situations when she liked someone. When it was clear someone liked her similarly it would be like a switch. She knew she was desirable but most males didn’t appeal to her, only a few made her tongue tie her heart skip... mostly it was the confidence. And boy did this male have a lot of it. Her gaze started to grow more intense watching for more signs, her smile grew larger as his words became more flirtatious. Not everyone. She touched the tip of his scar her finger trailing the marks. Saxif knew scars, knew each type just like she did tracks of prey. His scar was from another wolf.

Her hand trailed down his neck before she pulled it back slightly grasping his hand. Her other carefully took the sticks from his lap setting them aside. She knew he was quite awkward in this form some preferred others and by her observation of his tying his dexterity was clearly low. She loved her optime form for it gave her so many options in this type of situation. She rose slightly moving closer to the male before her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and closed the distance even further by straddling him. How’s this for heat? She rubbed her muzzle against his as her tongue touched the base of his scar. The lissom action of her tongue conformed to the healed wound as she drew it just underneath his eye. The feel, the taste of the soft skin, along with her mind growing further and further into curiousness sent shudders down her spine. She rolled her hips closing the distance between their lower bodies for only a moment. It was his move now and she was giddy with excitement.

Whoever this male was she liked him, a lot. Not in a way that was about to transpire but in a deeper way. She didn’t see them running off skipping in daisy fields for the rest of their lives or anything like that. The girl was far too practical and knew this was the type of male she might butt heads with if given the opportunity. No he was the type she would be loyal to, protective of much like many of her male friends that she respected. And if this would be their only time to fulfill a moment’s desire she was fine with that as she was fine with any future correlation. The only ones that drove her mind into spiralling hysterics creating futures for were females. Males were just so easy and fun she couldn’t deny one that showed her such interest the pleasure of her body. And this one she was determined to show that this form was even far more fun with her.

<style type="text/css">
.saxgoldraze b {font-weight:bold; color:#c32600; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1e0e01 1px 1px 1px; }
.saxgoldraze p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.saxgoldraze {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#331e01; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QNMki.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 460px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a47712; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.saxgoldraze .wordcount {color:#a47712; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #c32600; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.saxgoldraze .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
.: OOC :. bow chicka wow wow .: WC :. 620+

The electricity between the two of them was so powerful, Shandom thought he could almost see it. Had it really been there, it would have resembled dancing, delicate golden lines between their two bodies, sparkling with unreleased energies. An intricate web between two wolves, shining golden threads drawing them together into the sweet, sweet oblivion that was a forbidden tryst... Oh, how he lived for moments such as these. As her finger trailed down his scar, the male felt himself leaning in slightly to the touch. His body thrummed a contented response and Shandom knew he was becoming aroused. Saxif took a step few dared take - the scar, and everything it represented, seemed forbidden. And yet she took it, and Shandom looked at he in awe, amazement, and unhidden lust. No, not everyone was particularly fond of me.... One disgruntled female thought it best to take my eye and half my face with her. The entire truth was, of course, very far from what he'd just said. Whatever. It would work for the time being.

Shandom's breathing hitched as she moved around him. He sought to touche her, taste her, bury her nose in his lovely, warm fur and inhale deeply and surround himself with the scent that was just Saxif. There was nothing more erotic than the female who moved around him, touching him, and his head leaned back slightly before bringing it back forward . The female wrapped her arms around his shoulders and sat upon him; Shandom nearly groaned from the pleasure that was now coursing through him. These feelings were entirely different than those he was accustomed to on four paws. Saxif moved over him with ease and dexterity, and the male groaned, his lips pressed together as to not be literally drooling over the female. He supposed that wouldn't be particularly erotic. The muzzle-to-muzzle touch was electric and almost too much; Shandom twisted slightly underneath her as her soft tongue ran around his scar. It was the first time anyone had ever done that, and he writhed with delight. Toasty, the male murred, his low voice huskier and rougher than normal.

As she explored, Shandom ran his hands around her body, familiarizing himself with the new contours of an Optime female. He was shocked to realize he found it just as pleasurable as a wolf in the natural form. She had delightful breasts that he circled with this paws briefly before running his hands down her abdomen, touching her muscular legs, venturing momentarily closer to the cleft that parted them... But he was not going to do that. He could not move too quickly. But when Saxif rolled their hips together, Shandom could not contain himself. It felt so, so inexplicably excellent. A strangled hiss fell from his clenched teeth as he continued to roll his lower body against hers for several moments, before he decided he wanted to try something different. C-can you lie on your back? Shandom asked, slightly embarrassed of the inopportune stutter. I'd like to, ah, try some things with you, if you wouldn't mind. His smile was wide, confident, and most of all hopeful. Everything about him was raging hormones.

The back of his mind was encouraging him to calm down, calm down. Saxif wasn't like this. She wasn't the one - the one was a colorless, silent shadow that now stalked wolven packs in order to destroy their central hierarchies. But this pretty woman was kind and accepting, and Shandom appreciated that. He could see them having a friendship beyond whatever was about to transpire between the two of them. Shandom liked that - he almost felt compelled to tell her about his scar. The truth, that is.

Really, the truth about everything.

[html]

First paragraph is kind of fill ins to Shandoms actions between her major ones if that makes sense >.< kinda got lost in my own writing lol. Yay to deep connection building moments btw. XD

570+

Saxif watched the drunken pleasure fill his eyes it was always her favourite part watching the shift from anticipation to joy. She ran her fingers through his mane at the back of his neck as she straddled him. After she licked him her claws extended lightly as she fought a moan of delight and gripped his back with the other hand. It was a response to his tone when he spoke after her playful comment of heat and the feel of his scar on her tongue. She smiled both energized by the shift of his voice and the whit of his comeback. She liked that he wasn’t afraid to joke in just such a moment. She gasped with pleasure when her hips gently drove forward feeling him between them.

She licked his left ear just grazing the edge as her hands ran through the fur on his back feeling each muscle shift with his exploring hands. Each grasp was met with either a light release of breath or a low moan as the touch heated her like trails of electricity following his touch. She wanted him bad but loved this kindling before the fire it was intoxicating. She loved being touched when she was like this and feeling his excitement as though it was his first time (even though she knew it wasn’t technically) in each stroke was even more exhilarating. She didn’t stop her caress her tender licks as he spoke not at all bothered by his discomfort, it brought a smile to her knowing her touch could tongue tie even one such as he.

She chuckled lightly not to embarrass him but to show that she was comfortable with the instruction. When she lay back, she carefully was shifting her legs into a position of welcome toward him. She leaned on her elbows watching him as she awaited his action. I’m yours to experiment on. She smiled softly before resting back. Her long hair spread around her head and shoulders like a blanket. Her bangs shifted off her face exposing her right eye fully as it had been hidden slightly behind its curtain. She rested her arms over the blanket of hair grasping fingers just above her head. Her knees slightly shifted back and forth in eagerness as they were slightly bent upward. She wondered what he was planning smiling like she was about to receive a gift and didn’t have a clue what it would be.

She wanted to show him everything, do everything she could think of in that moment but things were more fun one step at a time. As she gazed into his eyes she couldn’t help but to feel a strange type of kinship to the male. The brown of his eyes reminded her so much of home, his fur, his posture, everything seemed like home. He reminded her so much of her guard with a cocky air about him but a power in his soul. She shook the thought from her mind, it was cruel to think of another and this was not her guard this was Shandom a completely new and exciting male. Was that what she saw in him though, home? She didn't think so, there was more still more to him. But the comfort was there, the same comfort and safety of her greatest friend. Could she really confide in him? Then her momentary lapse of thought fell into oblivion as the male commenced forth.

<style type="text/css">
.saxgoldraze b {font-weight:bold; color:#c32600; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1e0e01 1px 1px 1px; }
.saxgoldraze {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#331e01; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QNMki.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 460px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a47712; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.saxgoldraze .wordcount {color:#a47712; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #c32600; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
.: OOC :. Fact: I do not remember writing that post last night, as I was apparently half asleep when I did so. Dx That's why this one is so much shorter and more awkward. .: WC :. 350+

To the extremely riled up alabaster male, the air smelled musky and heady; like sex. It had been so long; Shandom hadn't even realized how much time had passed until he was presented with the moment itself. Suddenly, he felt like a teenager again: wild, uncontrollable, primitive. His normally reserved, dignified demeanor was completely shot, replaced with a sex hungry wild animal. Shandom's eyes were dark and lustful as he gazed at the blonde woman who now rested comfortably underneath him. Every part of her body was foreign and available to him - it was a most beautiful and decadent banquet. With a small smirk, the male backed off for several seconds to better admire her figure. He let his forefinger trace around her breasts - really, he'd never seen those before, but they were absolutely delightful - and down her sides, once again familiarizing himself with her body. The male waiting to see what made her breath hitch and eyes roll around - those were always the reactions he sought.

As he familiarized himself with Saxif's body, Shandom found that he was completely entranced by breasts. Who knew how wonderful they could be? The male figured it had to be the virus that was making him want to do this, making him almost know how to do this, but he bent his head towards them and gently carressed one with his tongue, massaging the other in his wide palm. For some reason that he could not define, it was absolutely awesome. He had a huge, silly grin on his face as he continued to lap and rub, alternating every few moments and occasionally throwing in a light nibble.

But this would not be enough. He had to satiate the growing ache that was now between his legs. The male dipped between her cleft, licking long and slow before coming up to face her. May I? he asked, the question implying ... well, what they'd been leading up to really. Despite his absolutely raging hormones, Shandom still was in possession of his manners. Plus, rape accusations were annoying. Plus, he was enjoying his time with Saxif. They had excellent chemistry, and chemistry not only meant absolutely fantastic sex, but also hope for a decent friendship.

[html]

WC: 343 Slight PP, lemme know if I need to change. Hope most of this makes sense.

Saxif’s body felt magnetized to his touch as each reaction gravitated her toward his touch. The light retreat of her lower abdomen caused her to gasp as everything tingled around the light stroke. She smiled as the exposure of a sensitive point was clear. The next was just under her breasts near the scar that roughly lined her ribs. She enjoyed his exploration of her breasts the most, its unique feature that set it most apart from her four legged form. The hypersensitive area had never seen such action. She breathed heavily and moaned licking his brow near his ear as he brought his muzzle to her chest. Her back arched pushing her hips into him as she grew further into arousal. Her head leaned back as she shut her eyes gripping his back at each pleasant tingle. The feelings she felt were growing far too intense for her to deny her body what it desired. Just as she couldn’t take it anymore and was about to take action to move forward the male asked. They were synced and this drove her wild. Yes, oh please yes. She gasped hungrily licking the male’s muzzle.

When he entered her she felt the desire to howl but fought it too prideful to show just how much joy the male brought her. She licked the bottom of his maw running her left hand up his tensed arm following the contours of his muscles until she settled her hand on his shoulder blade. The few pumps before a rhythm could establish made her smile, she didn’t just love the heat of the moment it was small moments like this she loved the most. The awkward jolt before smooth sailing. She gripped her splinted arm around his side under his arm pulling her body into his as her claws extending into the fur on his back. She rubbed her muzzle into the crane of his neck taking light breaths between the gasps of bliss. He smelled of everything male and sighed into him as they made their bond.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
.: OOC :. (: .: WC :. 370+

He was going to have sex like this every fucking time from now on. Tradition be damned.

Shandom's arousal was on an entirely different level than it had ever been before. A low, feral snarl rose in his throat when he entered the female in one swift, fluid movement; it was unlike anything he'd ever experienced. He was suddenly acutely aware of all the shortcomings of his Lupus form. Perhaps this absolutely incredible sensation was the reason the wolves around here hung out in their Optime forms all the time. Hell, he'd always be in his Optime form if he was guaranteed to feel like this whenever he had relations with a woman. The male was far too engrossed in his own pleasure for several moments to control the rapid, uneven jerking of his hips. Shandom would later be embarrassed to recall he acted like a jackrabbit on steroids for the first several moments with complete disregard for Saxif's pleasure.

Once the initial shock wore off, and Shandom began to move in a rhythm and remember there were two wolves involved, not just one, the male spared a glance for Saxif's splinted arm. Please, let me know if I'm hurting you, the alabaster male whispered, voice strained and tense as he tried to control himself. Her claws, buried in his fur, felt incredible, and his hips bucked; there was no way he was going to be able to last too long. He felt like a yearling: out of control and completely naive. A strangled hiss fell through his teeth and, supporting his bulk on one arm for a brief moment, reached to fondle her breast again. If he was going to embarrass himself, he was at least going to try and make her feel good.

It ended too soon in an explosion of white. Shandom stiffened, groaned, bucked several times, and then it was all over. He wasn't positive how much time had elapsed. Gently, he pulled out of her, rubbing his paw down her lovely body. The male wrapped an arm around the smaller female, careful to avoid her splinted arm. In the lovely afterglow, he refused to allow the sudden worry in the back of his mind to grow to further fruition: What if she wanted more?

[html]

Short post... dunno if you want to end it here or let them talk a bit. Maybe spill a secret to each other.

Saxif gripped him breathing heavily with each drive light moans would release into his neck as she nuzzled him affectionately. When he spoke she was enjoying it much to even comprehend the words, so her response was a lick to his muzzle. She could tell it was close to the time and though it had been quick it had been pleasurable. She put her hand over his as he grabbed her breast panting heavily. When she felt him swell her eyes opened and she gazed into his face. The feel of him reaching that point, the expression of shock and ecstasy caused the girl to moan and arch her back slightly. She held onto him licking his neck as an assurance that she enjoyed herself. She ran her fingers through his fur as his body pulled away for a moment. She smiled at him.

Mmmm. First time in this form? She teased as she put her hands underneath her head. She nuzzled the tip of her nose into his before licking it. Her feet stroking his leg lightly, she hoped he didn’t feel too bad because she enjoyed it very much. She wouldn’t tell him that though. She had become completely relaxed from the act and was definitely not the nervous girl she had been earlier. She heard a light nicker and looked above her. She realized Jager had been nearby and looked into the deep blue eyes of the large blonde horse. His head was turned toward them but when she looked he merely turned his head down and continued to graze. He got quite the show. I honestly forgot he was there. She chuckled when Jager turned his behind toward them.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
.: OOC :. I figured I needed him to say this, and maybe one more post with her being like LOL no? Just so it's established in his mind (: .: WC :. 444+

He was floating in a world of blissful oblivion, completely sated and feeling like he would never, ever move again. Chocolate eyes shut, the male could not help but allow himself to drift a bit, lost in a lovely fantasy. In his mind, it was a large ebony female contoured to his body, her muzzle beginning to be flecked with white. Her face was lovely and strong, and their hands were entwined together: a perfect image of yin and yang. There was no need for words as they lay together in silence - the lack of sound spoke volumes. They were completely and utterly comfortable with each other, having been together since their youth. It was a perfect relationship, one fruitful with several litters and grandpups. They were the Etienne Alphas, the Qi'Vaex couple; they were Shandom and Linquilea, perfect soul mates and lovers.

But he knew that was not the reality, and with a deep, resigned sigh the male opened his eyes. Saxif was a beautiful woman and it had been wonderful, but it left him with a strong ache where he believed his heart to be. Yes, that was my first time in this form... We got quite distracted from hunting, now didn't we? he responded, deep baritone tones lacking their previous humor. He hoped he did not alienate her, because she did seem like a wonderful friend, but he was now paralyzed with fear: what if she did want more? What if, like some women, she thought this would mean something? They had met scarcely an hour earlier, but it was not particularly uncommon for Shandom to come across women who thought that sex meant matehood-for-life and ten dozen puppies.

Shandom really, really did not want to have this conversation, but he knew it was absolutely necessary. He'd gotten himself into this mess when he lost all control of his hormones; now, he at least had to make her aware that there would be no romantic intentions on his end. Miss Saxif, you didn't... I mean to say, you don't... You're not expecting anything more, right? He gulped loudly, slightly embarrassed as he propped himself up on one arm. It was great - I mean, it was utterly fucking fantastic - but... It was just a fun thing, right? I'm not... looking for anything more. His words were quiet as he locked eyes with her, hoping she would not burst into hysterics or something equally unappealing. I just... I think we could be really good friends, you seem like a wonderful girl, and I don't want you to think anything can be there when it isn't. Some women get all... hysterical.

[html]

Sorry for takin so long, felt like I burnt myself out from all the activity yesterday XD

300+

Saxif enjoyed this and was glad he was at ease with her comment. She liked those she could joke and tease knowing she didn’t mean any harm. She stroked his upper arm lightly as he relaxed into her. She started to wonder, it had been the first time she had made love with a male since Leon and couldn’t help but to think. Was this male looking for a mate, she found it absurd considering the kind of male he clearly was. Then after she thought about the way he looked at her. The way their connection seemed deeper than just sex, did he feel that too? She looked at the branches above while deep in thought. The last thing she wanted was a relationship. She had only begun to scratch the surface of this type of living and so far she enjoyed it. And besides could she ever love someone again? She sighed heavily feeling that maybe it was best that she didn’t; she had hurt Shiloh so deeply because of her selfish nature. She didn’t want to inflict that on anyone else ever again. And besides, could she ever feel that way about a male? Females drove her wild and as much as she loved the male physique she didn't know if she could like a male in that deeper way. Just as she was about to speak Shandom started to fumbled his words and she smiled softly.

A light chuckle released from her maw as he spoke just what had been on her mind. Boy do I know what you mean Shan. I had loads of fun but that’s all I see it as. Don’t get me wrong I think you’re a great guy and all but honestly I don’t think I could have a relationship with a male... if you know what I mean. She smirked not really interested in going into further detail unless he asked. I’d totally love to hang out with you; you seem like someone that will get me. I don’t know why but you do. She put a hand on his cheek and gave his muzzle a lick as if to say "no hard feelings." She half considered gearing up for more but figured he looked exhausted and the female was find with just relaxing with him for as long as he decided to stay there.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
.: OOC :. Hope you don't mind the PPing at the end so we can bring this to a close! If so, just le tme know and I can delete it Smile .: WC :. 465

His nervousness was palpable. The male lay completely stiff and rigid, cut off from the pretty female next to him, as he realized his potentially grievous mistake. You're an idiot, Shandom. You. Are. An. Idiot. Really, I don't know how you get so idiotic, his conscience chastised him. Internally, Shandom could imagine himself being beaten over the head with an extremely large baseball bat by, well, himself, if things went wrong and Saxif got clingy. It would be a horrible way to start out this new lands and... With this thought, Shandom almost had a heart attack. Mentally, he wracked his brain, begging himself to come up with something besides this horrific turn of events his brain apparently had decided to take. What if she's pregnant? Shandom hadn't bothered to take into account whether or not the female was in heat, and the alabaster male chose to shut his eyes momentarily and wing a prayer to the Gods he abandoned long ago: Please, please, don't let her be pregnant. After that thought, he decided the best course of action would be to sufficiently abandon the idea. Permanently.

The erasing of the idea was significantly helped by the nickname Saxif bestowed upon him. Shan...? he internally questioned, tensing and averting his eyes from the female. A deep, painful stabbing of his heart reminded him of his last nickname, his only nickname: Andy. It had been Lea's invention and Lea's alone; since then, nobody had thought to give him a nickname. Nobody had been comfortable enough around him to call him anything besides his full name, and it was extremely bizarre that this stranger decided it was okay to call him Shan. Inhaling deeply, the male decided it was for the best to not tell her off immediately. After all, it wasn't fair to her. She didn't know about Lea.

All these somber thoughts were erased by Saxif mentioning that she didn't do it with guys often. His mouth dropped comically open as his eyes widened to saucers. Had he not already been so exhausted, Shandom's little friend would have awoken instantaneously, ready for action merely from her words alone. You're kidding he breathed. That's fantastic. I have never heard anything so utterly wonderful in my life. You, Miss Saxif, have just struck me as wonderful. He gave her a dashing smile and pulled her close into a friendly hug. We must 'hang out' again! I feel like I can trust you and - trust me, pretty lady - that isn't an easy thing to accomplish. He gave her a cheesy, winning smile and winked in the most corny way possible.

He did have a reputation to uphold, after all.

They remained there for several more minutes before parting ways, agreeing to see each other again soon.