Lazy lunch
[html]

1. Character Name: Desaevio Caesius
2. Character Birthdate: 12.mai 2002
3. Luperci
4. Gender: male
5. e-mail: megasnake2@hotmail.com
6. MSN: megasnake2@hotmail.com
7. Played Souls before, former character was Bellus Grey.

Satan Marit, eg vil ut å drikka!

The dark male had walked for days, tired and hungry he decided to take a little rest. The scenery surrounding him was astonishing, wooden buildings and tall grass, the smell of fresh summer flowers were filling him up with the most delicious aromas. Though not as delicious as the scent of a fresh kill.

He laid down in the fresh and wet summer grass, his eyes flickering for pray. In his wolf form he was quick and his senses were on fire, if anything walked by an attack was inevitable.

Lately his diet had consisted of, well, whatever he could get his pawns on. Lizards, birds, squirrels....he had even tried himself on a beaver, without any luck. A nice and plump little rabbit would be a nice change.

As he lay there, daydreaming of rabbits, blood and fresh meat, he caught the scent of something else, something different, something he hadn’t smelled for what seemed like decades. Other wolves. The red-eyed male liked it, he had missed it. Long he had dreaded meeting anyone of his own kind, there was only one grey one he was looking for, but she was nowhere to be found.

Sigh, he breathed out, like some sort of weight was lifted of his shoulders, but in fact, nothing had changed, it was just a change of scenery.

[/html]
[html]

Yay! <3
e an shifted i denne posten, elle ikkje?

Mew had never been one to patrol the borders. What was there to see, right? Yet, after finding out where her children lay, just outside the city, she found that she couldn't decide where to go. She was restless, she wanted to go there all the time, yet stay away from it all the time. It was confrontation, and she longed for it as much as she wished it gone. The dilemma resulted in her patrolling borders, restless, impatient, bored, and not expecting to find anything at all. This day, however, she did find something. His scent was strong, clearly a male, and not anyone belonging to a pack either. When Mew approached him she found him lying in the grass, in an odd position, and she didn't know what to make of him. His fur was black, very black, but the sun shone on it and gave him a dark blue silhouette. It was strange, to her, seeing as her own pelt gave her nothing less predictable than a white aura. She quickly found herself studying him, though she quickly shook out of it and spoke, craving his attention, and giving him hers.

Hello She was polite, yet dominating, though not by an awful lot. She never liked bossing other people around, although it might seem as if she did. Now, she simply took on a stance that would easily place her as a fairly high-ranked wolfess in her pack, and in that manner demand the others politeness, respect and immediate attention. She was, friendly, though, and spiced up her face with a gentle smile. I'm Mew Sadira, and you are..? She remained standing, despite the fact that he was lying down, but she didn't want to get all too informal just yet. The war had her nerves on edge, and even though this one was clearly a wolf it didn't mean he was on their side.

[/html]
[html]

Nei an e kje shifted, han e bare deilig manneulv Tongue Og sorry for at eg va litt treige med å svara, trøtte av å jobba og de, men eg fant ut nå at eg kunne snika meg te å skriva litt på jobb Tongue \0/ YaY!! I win!!! Det e bare ikkje engelsk ordbok på worden min her, så det kan ver någen småfeil hist og pist, men det overleve du.^^ tror eg :S

To be honest, she caught him somewhat by surprise, but he would never admit it, ever. Like a white angel she raved above him, he had never seen such white furr before. He was used to the pale greyness and bluish blackness, but the nearest thing he had come to this sort of pure white, was the first winter snow.

She had spolied his lunch, but brought forward a more amusing sport of game, the one of introduction. How was he going to play his cards, be submissive? Or turn on his charm? Though a little rusty, he chose the latter.

Stretching his pawns before him, making his body long and slim, emphasising on the musckes in his neck and upper torso. He shaked his head, his dark black and bluish mane rigidly flow in the sun and the wind, he knew he looked good.

Bigger than the female, he didn’t feel threatened. And with his strong agaility, should she prove superior in strength to him, he wasn’t afraid of getting hurt. She seemed friendly though, almost a little naiv. Who walks up to stranger and willingly just introduces themselves? He had never encountered such forwardness.

Desaevio Caesius He politely answered, bowing his head in an old fashoined manner, smirking as is head neared the fresh summer grass, but not noticable enough for the female to see, or at least so he hoped.

[/html]
[html]

Fair play! Du, eg la te postlog ting i shared folder på msn, og trur eg PM'a deg to forskjellige sig'er eg har laga? Får faen kje te det der fjørtingane... og siggane ser litt rare ut, men what the hell Tongue

The other behaved as if he had merely been waiting for her, not paying any heed to her dominating manner which should signalize that he was on her land. She could not decide whether she thought it to be impolite or just ignorance. He certainly seemed confident and comfortable, stretching and acting as if he knew no danger in the world. It reminded her of Haku, in a way, at least that confident/comfortable bit. His pelt was fascinating, how it shone with traces of blue as the sun hit it. She'd seen black before, but.. with blue? Evolution was a funny thing, and he would surely stand out in winter as much as she did in summer. Indeed, he was handsome. Quite a lot, in fact. But it didn't change anything in Mew's head; he was still on their border.

Desaevio. That's an odd name. It wasn't just his name that was odd. His behavior did not put her off, though, and she kept her stance. Her green eyes looked straight and openly into the red spheres of the other, and added some words for good measure. More interesting than odd, to be honest. She was not weak, and she was not naive. She used to be, and she somehow missed it, but these days she knew no fear. All that she had lived for, breathed for, was six feet under along the border of Wolfville, under a heart shaped rock. Thus, this stranger was no threat, seeing as she had nothing to lose. Though, that was a lie. Her mother, and her brother. But the overwhelming loss of her children outshone them both, at least for the time being. It would go away, gradually, she expected, but time went slowly and she didn't sleep well. Couldn't see it in her appearance though. She spoke again, calmly, and about as dominating as previously. She was still demanding his attention and politeness, though she was not bitchy. She was politely demanding him to announce what he was there for, and her sentence came out that way. The smile remained on her lips, not so fake, yet not so real. You're currently standing on the border of my pack, Dahlia de Mai, and with my rank I'm supposed to ask you about your reasons for being here

[/html]
[html]

Fair play? Ka du meine med det? Eg tror kje eg power playa deg..elle gjorde eg det, i så fall meinte eg ikkje det D: Gralla tante marit igjen, vett eg he sagt det før, men eg seie det igjen, sånn offisielt skriftlig Tongue

Odd? There’s was absolutely nothing odd about his name, he was almost insulted by her words. Des was very proud of his name, it was an old and respected name, at least in his old country. Luckily she changed her statement to interesting before he could think more about it.

He studied her, her green eyes facinated her, he had never seen such green. They reminded him of grass, a place where he could just lay down and relax. He loved grass, the smell of it intoxicated him, it was better than any drug ever made.

She was kind of cute, standing there, polietly asking her about his business on her territory. What was exactly his business? He didn’t really know the answer to that himself. He had wandered alone for quite some while now, should he just answer her the way he had so many wolves before? That he was just passing by, and would be out of there before sunset? Wasn’t he getting a little bit too old to be a drifter? Shouldn’t he just let go of his past? Nah, but this female looked like fun.

I’m sorry if my precence has intruded your territory any way, I can insure that my reasons for being here are purely friendly. He answered her in the most charming manner he posessed. His eyes flickered all over her, studying her. Her white furr still facinated him, he looked down on his own bluish pelt, what a contrasting pair they made. He, black as the sky on a blue moon night. She, freshly white as the ground after the first snow in December.

Des found her intriguing, and didn’t want to leave just yet, he had to find a way to stall her, but how? I was just looking for an easy lunch, this place looked like the perfect spot for rabbit hunting. He continued, surpressing his stomach that was trying to force a growel out. I’ve been wandering for a very long time, and I was just getting tired of eating lizards and mice…. he cut of his sentence, he didn’t want to sound whimpy.

[/html]
[html]

men spørsmålet e egentlig, HARDUSJEKKAUTPOSTLOGEN?!

Her quite emotionless demand for information was met with eloquence that reminded her of Lubomir. He, too, had choices of words that were smooth. Too smooth. Yet Desaevio was not as smooth as Lubomir, who had been perhaps over-the-top-smooth, and he fit the mixture of directness and indirect eloquence that he spoke with. His bow was somewhat exaggerated in Mew's opinion, though. She doubted he'd have bowed like that had she been male. However, even if she saw right through it, she had to admit to herself that he was indeed handsome. He knew it, as well, which was something she normally loathed in a personality. However, his pelt continued to fascinate her, and she decided to allow herself to accept his behavior, and join in, just for fun. Two could play the game of charm, and he obviously wasn't going to let her have the information the easy, direct way.

She put her weight on her front paws as she sat down on her haunches, lush tail rolling slowly forward and finally curling itself around her legs. She leaned slightly, nearly unnoticeably, forward, knowing very well that she was taking on a position which would make her look even smaller than she was. She was small for a grown arctic female, and elegantly built, but that look deceived. She was nothing but weak or fragile, mentally nor physically, but these days both those aspects of her were strained. Well there is plenty of food for any hungry wolf around here... Her voice was playful now, and she smiled more for real this time. She'd always enjoyed games like these. She cocked her head sideways, knowing the sun would shine on her face so that the greens of her eyes would be absolutely vibrant. Toying with old human mirrors had taught her that, among other things, and it had come in handy on some occasions. But I doubt you came here for rabbits alone, Desaevio?

[/html]
[html]

Nei, eg he kje det D: Eg har kje fått brukt pc’n min siå Kenneth kom på besøk, eg får kun bruka jobb pc’n Undecided Og den e det kje ordlista på >< engelsken min suuuuuge uten ordlista!! \(”o)/ Jo, og sorry for at posten suge, eg va totalt uinnspirert>.<

Her bringing up the rabbits again made his bowls growl. He had really come here for the rabbits, well, that was partially true, but she didn’t have to know that. Maybe I felt lonely.. his ruby red eyes met her teasing greens.

He put his weight on his backlegs and sat down comfortably, he wasn’t going anywhere. And by sitting down, he hopefully sent this message successfully to the female; she wasn’t getting rid of him by playing cute.

Though she was very cute

The dark male sat comfortably in the grass, studying her every move. The light breeze from the wind brushed through his mane. It wasn’t so long at the moment, but had he been in shifted form, the sight would have been amazing. The back long mane would have framed his red eyes with a blue shimmer, and the beads he used to wear would have made soothing clirring sounds as they where brought together. He slipped away for a moment, thinking about how wonderful he looked, but he quickly woke himself up from it.

Tell me a little about this place, he said in an interesting tone, though if the interest was genuine is to be unsaid, I’ve been wandering alone for a very long time, some company would be nice. He said, his eyes inviting her her to sit down too.

In the back of his head he was annoyed of himself, he didn’t have time to chat around and pick up females. He didn’t have time for rabbit hunting or daydreaming, he was on a mission, a misson to kill.

[/html]
[html]

Satan, eg lovde Cer å ikkje ver treige med denne threaden, jaja Tongue

Mew stared at the dark male as he sat down and let the wind catch hold of his mane. He was handsome, very handsome, in fact. She might have to persuade him to stay here, and they needed males. There was a war, and thus they should be recruiting, should they not? This one was tempting, even though she distrusted most strange wolves by default. She'd never had a mate, and her distrust was the cause of it. She'd quickly learned that one didn't need to have a mate to start a family though, yet the gods had wanted it otherwise. She shook the thought away, it would not be allowed to ruin her fun with the encounter. Tell you about us? Well, in terms of loneliness, there are quite a few females that might be to your liking among us. She winked at him and smiled, playing now, the game of flirtation. What was there to say about them, really? That they had a Lilium that was quite bloodthirsty, that they were currently at war with a clan of coyotes, and that the areas around the vineyards held lots and lots of rabbits? Silly things to say, except perhaps the last thing, since he was hungry. Males were always first and foremost interested in food, or so Mew had experienced. Food, sleep and sex. Fill all of those needs and voila, you have a satisfied male. This one seemed to be no exception, really, from what she could tell. He was good-looking, and he knew it. Perhaps arrogance would be a word that would fit, but not necessarily the unattractive form of arrogance. She looked at him again, gaze not faltering as she spoke. Her voice was melodic, its usual self, but now also with a little playful edge to it. A small smile of amusement was on her lips. But what about you, Desaevio? What brings you here, and who are you?

[/html]
[html]

Lala la la la la la la kurven full av maaaaaaaat

Wow, this one was quite something. No circling around the table, she went straight for the kill! Des was in fair words impressed. He forgot his lunch, this prey was far more interesting.

He could feel her eyes on him, those greens were not to be escaped. An though he felt a bit cocky, something told him not to be forward with her, even though she clearly invited to a game of flirtation. There was something about her smell, something that didn’t quite fit.

I‘m not interested in any female... he answered her with an intriguing tone of voice. As he was flirting with the white, he had the grey in mind, so he wasn’t really lying, but at the same time he wasn’t putting her off. Maybe he could stay for a bit...it had taken him two years to get here, and without any luck, a little break couldn’t hurt.

One could say I‘m looking for something, more like someone the voice in his head uttered, but he quickly threw that thought away in the bin together with every other hateful thought. He didn’t want to be angry, at least not now, in front of such an intriguing female, hatefulness made him look unattractive. but it‘s hard to find something that doesn’t want to be found.

He looked at her again, Maybe I‘ll find it here,he paused if you let me stay. What the hell was he saying? He didn’t have time for this! A large part of his brain was currently at war with a bigger part of his body.

[/html]
[html]

She changed her head's position from cocked to straight up as she listened to him. Not looking for a female, eh? Mew wanted to smirk, amused, but she kept it inside. A small smile still managed to win forward and place itself on her lips, which in turn changed into a mini-smirk after all. She got up, and stood, cocked her head to the side again. Her green eyes kept themselves calmly onto his red spheres, and her tail wagged ever so slowly from side to side. She was amused, she was having fun, and she desperately wanted to tease him. There was a number of things she could say now, to amuse herself, that would tease him. But which one should she choose? How far could she go? It seemed as if he was interested in staying here, and Mew had mentally already given him a yes to do so, although she had not spoken it aloud. She wanted to dig more into who this person was - he was amusing, and not all wolves had the ability to amuse her on a first meeting. Also, he was handsome; she thought maybe even Cer with her calm facade might get slightly giggly by this one. Hehe. It was no giggle, it was a simple, slow laugh, rolling from her throat. She turned halfway around, standing so he faced her side, and walked a few paces away. Looking over her shoulder she shot him an emerald look, winked, and spoke a final time. There are a number of things to find in Dahlia de Mai... Stick around and see for yourself. Legs carried her in a trot away from the scene. Now, this could get interesting...

Sig te deg forresten:
[/html]
[html]

Ein bitteliten avsluttning^^

He watched her with a slight smirk on his lips as she started to walk away from him, good thing it ended here, because he didn’t know for how long he could keep up this teasing charade. He had started getting ready for some tender meat, but not the rabbit kind

Straying around alone for almost three years had made the dark male self-sufficient, but it hadn’t completely killed off his social need...although the little angry voice in his head had tried to kill off that too. Without knowing it, he was walking on a knifes edge between cold blooded killer and amorous lover. And without knowing it, she had brought him closer to the latter.

He nodded his head and yelled after her I will!! he lowered his voice But for now, you are all I see..Maybe she heard him, maybe she didn‘t. But for now, he would let her leave, they could play another time. Best to let the excitement live on until next time.

Des spotted a rabbit, and his game was on something else.

[/html]