Breath me to life
The dark male was sick of seeing the room day in and out, Jazper was always watching him, his father was never around any more. He knew his mother wasn't allowed around any more...he wasn't sure why. Jazper wouldn't talk, he was trying to act like he was all grown up. Noah huffed, he waited till one of the times when Jazper was out doing all of adult stuff. The fluffy male snuck out of the house and took off running his little legs where to thick to take him far, but by the goddess blessing he would see more then four walls and a window. The youth took his first steps out of the house since his father told them to stay away from his mother. With a smack of his lips the male paws took him to out of the stair and down to the yard of the house. the male yipped with thrill as he looked all around him. He wanted freedom...so badly did he want this....he would run away if it called for it.
Jazper was out walking by the lake shore but, now it was mid-day and the sun was hot on his black fur. He walked slowly home through the forests. The cool shade made the day a little easier. He gave a sniff as he noticed that the scent was of someone familiar. "Noah" He wispered under his breath. He started at a trot and stopped at the edge of the forest, scanning the house for signs of Noah. Why was he such a trouble maker? Suddnely he spotted his brother. A smile spread across his muzzle as he heard him yip in happiness. He started walking towards him at a relaxed pace, "So what do you think little brother?" He asked with a smirk.
He should have known that something would come along and would cause his bubble to be broken, he would have to deal with his older brother. Just when he thought that he was off scott free and he would be able to make a break for it, the male saw his older brother, he grunted. He feared that he would send him back up into the his room, or what he viewed it as...his jail cell. Noah looked to his brother yellow eyes as he gave his little tail a furry little shake. Just to be kind while greeting his brother, rolling his shoulders forward, holding his head up. Trying to mock the way his father held his body. Noah rolled his shoulders up, trying to play stupid around his brother."I no know, what to fhink."
Jazper let out a small yip of annoyance, "Ofcourse you know what to think!" He loked at his brother with ahard eye, "Look around you Noah. This is what wolves should do, we shouldn't be kept up in a house, we should be outside playing and running." He said this abit lighter but still upset that his brother insisted on holding his opinions. "Now, I know you hate that house but you shouldn't be outside alone. Youre not big enough to protect yourself." The black male was hit with relization...he wasn't big enough to protect himself when his parents told him to run...if he had been a few month older he'd be able to fight back...protect his parents, fight side by side wiht his birth father. He stood there with a darkend look and let out a small whine, "What would you do if someone tried to kill you Noah..." He looked at his brother with sad eyes, Jazper would always be over protective of his new family, he couldn't afford to lose them. Though his brothers didn't know he was not of blood.
Noah yip back at his brother mocking him, he was always there...he was alway stopping him and blocking him. "I uh a stuppod little pup, Duh tells me what to fhink. Duh not been arounwd." He slowly shifted his weight around he wanted his brother just to leave, that or get him brother mad enough to where he would tell him to stay out of the house. Then...he would plant the seed of hate with in each other, then after he would put his plans into action he would show him love. "How you know...you no give me a chance!" The child puffed out his chest he was strong...he looked bigger then his littler mates. Noah growled as he looked to his older brother. Then his brother asked a question that took little Noah no time to think of an answer. He came to an answer no time at all, he was smart and strong...every thing that he could be. "I uh won away! D'uh!" he shook his head, man his brother was stupid some times.
He simply shook his head as his brother spoke, "You're not a stupid pup, your a young wolf. Wolves are born with the best gut feelings and intellect." He lauhged slightly. His dad had told him this when he said he didn't know and he was stupid. "Ya, your father's going to tell you what to do but you should listen while you can. He wont be there forever." Noah was rihgt, he didn't give him the chance. He smiled at his brother and woofed, "Well then how about we give you a chance now little brother." He took a doninating position. Tail raised, muzzle held into the sun's light, body puffed to look large. It was obvious the hunting had been good for him, the majority of his baby fat had turned into slowly toning muscle. He was now much larger then the balck he had once been, or the one infront of him, "Run!" He snarled as he scrapped his paws in the dirt.