AW First Look
Terra walked with care into the pack territory. The smells were unfamiliar. Being surrounded by optime she had shifted to help her fit in better, as confusing as the shape was. Terra wasn't exactly sure what it was good for, though several of the pack seemed to be holding things in their forepaws. That was definitely useful. Maybe this form would make it easier to carry things.

Studying the area Terra slunk over to what Strel had called the 'hotel'. Apparently it was home to several of the pack members. Stepping in Terra felt terribly scruffy compared to the rest. The weeks of travel were told in her callused paws and dirty fur. The canines here were so refined! Many wore cloth over top of their fur, and all seemed comfortable in their optime shape. Looking around it was hard to believe that such a wealthy place could ever be at war. Thinking again on the madness she shook her head. At least she hadn't been caught up in it yet. If she had her way, though, Terra might just be able to help end it.
[html]

Hi! I'm Maddi, welcome to Cour des Miracles Smile Don't worry about matching my post length, I am a rambler XD WC:627

The little female knew now that the war was over, the relief was like having a rock lifted off of her chest, she had been so worried about everything, her father was a knight after all, it was his duty to be there at the battles, to defend their home. She could not bear the idea of her Daddy being injured, or worse, killed. The patchwork girl was smiling again now, the knowledge that the war had ended gave her hope, the last few weeks had been filled with worry and tension. She had wanted to help defend the pack, but after the incident with the grey guardian when she had almost been kidnapped and had gotten the sable matriarch of her family stabbed her father had banned her from leaving the pack lands. Then again she had had a hand in keeping the lands safe, she and two other young wolves had taken on a pair of guardians, that was the first time she had really seen death, knowing that she had helped cause it, for some reason even though she knew that it was her duty, she still felt guilty. The young Squire was walking towards the hotel today, she wanted to find someone to play with, now that the war was over she was hoping that everyone would be feeling less on edge, less serious and someone might be willing to play with her, or at least talk. The problem with still being young was that often she had been shooed away when there had been serious talks happening, or indeed just when they felt that there was something that was not appropriate for her to hear, that was beginning to change, now she was a squire she had a little more responsibility, it meant that she was more trusted with information and that was good. The young girl walked quickly through the lands, musing over whether or not to seek out Liam, her brown pelted best friend, he was a confusing soul, filling her with a mix of emotions, when she looked at him she would get a happy fuzzy feeling in her stomach, but now he had killed someone and she had seen it, she was worried about it, he seemed to feel even more guilty than she did.

The young girl was thinking all of this while she was walking, soon enough she arrived at the large hotel, large blue eyes followed the lines of the building up, she was always amazed by how large the building was. A smile touched the patchwork girl's pale lips as she moved to go into the hotel. A small muted grey hand reached for the door and gave it a gentle push, she stepped into the lobby. The small female allowed her eyes to adjust to the different level of light, running a hand through her curled mane as she waited, this was when her eyes fell upon a new wolf. She smiled at the female, she did not smell of the pack, but she supposed that someone would have allowed her in; no-one could have gotten this far into the lands without her Daddy stopping them. The female seemed a little scruffy, this was no issue to the small wolf though, she herself was a rough and tumble kind of girl and was usually covered in some form of grime somewhere, luckily she had patchwork patterned fur and it was not very noticeable. The small female's bi-coloured tail began to wag as she looked at the female; this was a prospect of making a new friend!
“Hello there, are you lost? Who are you?” The young squire asked, her tone friendly, her tail wagging a little as she waved at the new female.

<style type="text/css">
.robincub b {font-weight:bold; color:#607792; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.robincub-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.robincub p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.robincub {margin:0 auto; width:457px; background-color:#D7B778; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... bincub.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FDFCE7; padding: 240px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A3773A; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.robincub-line1 {width:407px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9C865A; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Erin
[/html]
Terra started at the voice. She stared at the girl who seemed so comfortable in her optime form. She seemed quite friendly. Terra wagged her tail.
I'm not lost. I just joined the pack. I was told to come here. Where should I stay? She couldn't fault the puppy for being so curious. She seemed as young as she was when Terra first found out she wasn't normal. It had been a long time on her own.

My name's Terra. Proudly she lifted her tail. Terra was glad she'd left her old pack, though the nervousness of the new form bothered her. Someone would have to teach her. The girl was young. Maybe she'd be willing to help?

Happily Terra trotted over, sniffing the little wolf over. She had a beautiful coat. Terra would have been jealous if she hadn't remembered that she actually looked nice under all the dirt.
[html]

How are you finding 'Souls so far? WC: 603

The patchwork girl was not very experienced in meeting new wolves to the pack, she had been born here and so many of the wolves that she knew now had been here when she had arrived. The whole pack was an extended family to the young Squire, she had always seen them that way. To have a newcomer to the pack was not bad in the small female's eyes, in fact she was rather pleased about meeting someone new, it was just a strange thing to meet someone who did not smell of the pack. This did not deflate the girl's mood though, meeting a new wolf, the potential of meeting a new friend was always wonderful to the multi coloured female. She smiled and wagged her tail as the new female spoke, she explained that she had only just joined the pack, oh yes, that would make sense, that was why she did not yet smell of the pack and why she was here now. The young female watched her carefully as she explained, asking where she should stay, the little female socked her head to one side as she thought about it. The truth was that she had never stayed in the hotel before, she knew that a lot of wolves did live here, but at the moment the patchwork girl stayed in a small house with her parents, siblings and her uncle. The young female was not sure who lived in the hotel, she knew that the King lived with his mate in another small house in the lands. Many of the wolves slept dotted around the lands in the remnants of human structures, small houses in the lands. But the little female knew that a lot of wolves lived in this large structure as well, it seemed to have a lot of rooms; Robin was certain that there would be enough room to adopt this wolf and coyote hybrid.
"Well, welcome to the pack then! I'm a Squire here and my name is Robin. Who told you to come here? How long have you been a member then?" The little female asked, she was always so full of questions, meeting a new wolf only made that worse. She herself was a rather curious creature and she always wanted to know everything she possibly could about everything.
"I am sure that there'll be a spare room for you to stay in here, there are plenty of rooms here, we can have a look for a space for you?" The younger female added, smiling at the older female.

The small female accepted the female walking closer and sniffing at her, she sniffed her back, learning the new scent and adopting it into her memory, the coywolf would retain a little of this smell even when she began to smell like the other wolves in the pack. The young wolf's tail wagged as Terra introduced herself, she smiled and nodded.
"It's nice to meet you Terra, shall we go upstairs and see if there is a room that you can stay in?" The young girl asked, moving towards the long staircase in the hallway. She began to pad up it, the sheer size of the hotel always amazed the young girl, the staircase was large and broad, it seemed to go up forever, climbing up and up to the second level of the hotel. She stopped a few steps up and beckoned for the older female to follow her with a wave of her muted grey hand. She smiled at Terra, her long bi-coloured tail wagged as she grinned at the coywolf.

Table by Marie Lyrics and image copyright disney

<style>
.robinhood p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.robinhood-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.robinhood p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.robinhood b {color:#c4eeb1; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.robinhood {background-color:#0c1a06; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ttetop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6ab848; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:285px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]
Terra blinked at Robin's eagerness. There were so many questions! Following Robin up the stairs Terra tried to sort through all the information that had been thrown at her. The smells were strange, the behavior was strange, the fur patterns were strange. At least Robin was quite welcoming. It made her relax, listening to her chatter. It was so nice, meeting someone like her. They could be friends!

I've only been in the pack for a day. I came to the borders on my own. I don't really know much about your ways here. As always the lack of information invoked a sense of curiosity. Mimicking the young wolf Terra leapt up the stairs eagerly. Just as she had said, many of the rooms were empty. Examining each one with care Terra sniffed around. One room stood out. A single mattress laid on the ground, torn in the center. The remnants of curtains clung to the windows, revealing a view of the land below. Standing at the edge she watched the bustle.

Is this room available?
[html]

WC:703

The patchwork girl was rather intrigued by the new female, they had canines that looked different from one another here, but Robin had never seen someone with so much coyote blood up close before. The pack mostly consisted of wolves and dogs, ranging from full blooded wolves like her mother to full blooded dogs like Caspa, whose appearance Robin found more than interesting. The small female herself had some coyote blood, though she did not know it, it was only a small amount as well, her grandfather being only a quarter coyote himself, she did not retain any coyote like features really, neither did her father, except of course for the flash of ochre fur on her chest, but she did not know that that was from the coyote side of her family. The small female was interested in Terra, she wanted to get to know her better, hopefully they could indeed be friends. The female replied to the patchwork Squire's torrent of questions with interesting answers. So she was very new here then! It sounded like she was freshly arrived, that was good, perhaps that made Robin the first wolf that she had met properly, other than whoever let her in at the borders, this made the young wolf's tail wag as she grinned at the female. Terra confessed to not knowing much about the pack's ways and customs, Robin nodded as she said this, the truth was that the little female was still learning them all herself, she was slowly getting the hang of it, but it was taking time, she supposed it must be even more confusing, coming into a brand new pack and having to learn everything, she herself had at least had a head start by being born in the pack. Many of the customs and traditions had been ingrained into her memory without her realising, simply because she was there when they happened, at the time they did not strike her as important, of course now she understood that a lot of what the pack did had a meaning behind it.
"I see, how are you finding the pack so far? Do you have any questions? I don't know everything yet, I'm still learning as well, but I might know the answers to some of them." The young female replied, smiling up at the older female politely.

The pair clambered up the stairs, Robin's tail wagging as she saw that Terra seemed to be keen on exploring the hotel, the truth was this was an exploration for the younger girl as well, she did not often come here, she didn't need to, usually she just sought out Liam and then padded to the stables to get her horse and then went off and played with them, or else she coaxed her brother into going on an adventure with her. Soon enough they were on the second floor, the small girl followed the older female and sniffed around as she went, checking for the smell of pack mates, that was the easiest way to tell if a room was occupied or not. They went from room to room, peering into each one with curiosity. The small female smiled at the older one as she stopped in a room that had clearly caught her eye. To Robin it did not seem like the most exciting of rooms, then again for the last few months she had been sleeping on a wooden floor with her siblings, so she could hardly judge the coywolf's choice of room. It suddenly occured to the patchwork girl that it would soon be time for herself and her siblings to look for new homes, for there small house was getting to feel even smaller with all six of the wolves living there now. She smiled at the female and sniffed around the room for a minute, it didn't smell like it had been used in a long while.
"It smells like it's free and no-one has put anything in it that would show that it was theirs, like clothes or stuff, so I guess it must be free. Is this the room that you want?" The young squire asked, smiling up at the taller female.

Table by Marie Lyrics and image copyright disney

<style>
.robinhood p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.robinhood-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.robinhood p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.robinhood b {color:#c4eeb1; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.robinhood {background-color:#0c1a06; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ttetop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6ab848; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:285px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]
Moving swiftly Terra began carving into the mattress. It would make a nice nest to curl up in. The room was spacious, so she took down the curtains, wrapping them around the hole she'd created. Nosing into the corners Terra made sure that there was nothing else hidden in the room. She found a small closet for storing things, but other than that it was quite nice. If she ever received possessions she could store them there. Robin's presence was comforting as she settled in, proof that she belonged.

The biggest questions I have are about the luperci. I was the only one in my pack. No one knew about them. Terra turned to face the girl again. Done settling in it was a good time to investigate her new territory. Want to come walk around with me? I haven't really seen much of anything. Nudging Robin Terra stepped towards the door, pleased with her new home. It was a really wonderful place.