sometimes you forget where the heart is
[html]

Word Count → 521 :: I'm kind of rusty, so my apologies to whoever decides to jump in here. :3

Despite the warmth that her familiar purple tapestry provided through the steadily colder nights, Clover could still feel the creep of chill in both fingers and clawed toes when she awoke in the morning. Upon sitting up and stretching lithe limbs up over her head, Clover swept the makeshift blanket around her torso and crossed her legs beneath her like a pretzel. Winter was fast approaching, and Clover realized that perhaps she had been neglecting some of her plants. It was time to prepare for the winter cold, harvest what she could of some plants and prepare the rest for their winter’s rest.

Slender fingers reached towards the earthen colored wall, tenderly lifting away a small swatch of cloth that had been carefully laid to conceal a small row of neatly placed mason jars. If anyone knew Clover, they had probably most likely seen at least one of these jars before – her dried marijuana sat safely inside, ready to leak its sweet aroma into the air the instant the lid was loosened even just a smidge. But this morning Clover ignored her favorite jar, straw yellow eyes sweeping over the others. After all this time she still had one of her favorite discoveries kept dried out and safe within one of the jars. For awhile, Clover had carried the shrooms with her pot jar in search of the perfect place and person to take them with, but had never seemed to find the right scenario. After awhile, she had given them their own glass refuge and had decided to keep them amongst her little row of masons for safe keeping. As long as they were kept secure and dry in the jar, she was almost certain they would stay potent.

While she devised a plan for the day, fingers returned to the golden locks, which now had grown past her bust and swept the small of her back, and twisted the strands by her face into a braid before fastening it with a small strap of leather. She repositioned the white headwrap that nearly always adorned her forehead, before reaching for her knapsack left discarded on the floor. Without having to look, Clover knew that inside were hidden matches and a pipe for smoking, and now she added two of the mason jars that were empty. She supposed she would tend to the few marijuana plants she had been able to transplant from Inferni and see if they had yielded any results. Without the controlled environment of the greenhouse, it was much more difficult to seek the same profits.

Taking a sweeping glance of the place, Clover mentally double checked to make sure she had everything that she would need. Rising from the floor, she tossed the tapestry aside for now so only the denim of her shorts concealed any part of her body. Lifting the knapsack from the floor, Clover swung the strap over one shoulder. Venturing out in the empty halls of the Ruins, Clover figured she would first check on her plants before perhaps making a detour to visit her dear Daisy tucked safely away in the barn.

<style>
.clover-border {font-family:'trebuchet ms', verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: justify; margin:0px 25px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.clover-border .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.clover-border .inner {background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/souls ... border.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:55px 10px 0px 10px;}
.clover-border .tagline .sub {font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; }
.clover-border .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.clover-border p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.clover-border b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.clover-border u {text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

(461)
I shouldn't, but I am. 8| Also Eris could use her some mary-jane. c; I also actually don't think Eris and Clover have met yet. @_@ We'll pretend they have, yus? It would be weiiird for them to be living in SL together so long and not know one another, at least in passing. c; If not, PM me and I edit.

The backs of her hands ached. They would ache for weeks, and they would begin to itch, soon, too. The sable hybrid's flesh had been cut into, the marks of her pack finally carved into skin and meat and muscle. It had been a sad and strange thing, being unable to add those marks to herself, but now, her children were old enough; she no longer feared infection and illness while pregnant and while breast-feeding. Enigma still needed her mothering talents, of course, but he, too, would be weaned soon, and one child was far easier to care for than three.

She had wrapped them in a soft cloth, some ancient linen turned yellow with time's endless spin. Faint patches of red and rusty brown showed through on the tops, evidence of the wounds beneath. Her arms felt weak and tired, but her heart might have been sailing through the air a hundred feet above her head. She wore the marks now, and she would always wear them, a physical reminder of her tie to Salsola. Eris did not need a reminder that she dwelt within Salsola, that she gave it strength and it gave her strength in return, but it was good, all the same.

Winter had begun to nibble at their peninsula, far off and on the edge of Drifter Bay. It would be even colder soon, Eris knew. She welcomed the cold and the change of seasons; with them, the years would pass and her children and her pack would grow ever-stronger. The old stones of the ruins hunkered on either side of her, and the hybrid paused a moment, her small black ears swiveling to catch the sounds of movement from somewhere nearby. Curious, she started forward, wincing as her hand knocked into one of the old stones.

Clover, the sable woman said, her voice bright with anticipation. The sable hybrid had only met Clover a few times -- it would seem the blonde woman was reclusive, or Eris had been busy -- probably a good mixture of both, if the dark woman was fair about it. Her children always kept her busy, and there was the minor matter of running the pack. Just this moment, however, there was nothing pressing to occupy The Auxiliary's time, and she thought she might spend it with this Associate.

Where are you headed? the dark coyote inquired, sweetly -- she did not entirely discount that Clover might visit her family in Inferni -- well, their family, in truth, since Eris was as much a Lykoi as Clover -- and she would have information and updates about their coyote neighbor's movements, if the Associate was headed in that way. Such things were more valuable than spending time together, after all.

<style>
#sieSimple {
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px; }
#sieSimple p {
text-indent:50px; padding:0; margin:10px 0; }
#sieSimple .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#sieSimple .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;}
#sieSimple b { letter-spacing:.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#sieSimple u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#sieSimple b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#sieSimple b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#sieSimple b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#sieSimple hr { width:85%; margin: 10px auto; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 458 ::
Eeeeee! I get a Sie thread! *fistpump* Yes, I was thinking that maybe Clover's done some cleaning for her before? If not, I can edit that. Also, Clover will totallyyy share her weed! Maybe she can even mention/give Eris the shrooms she collected! :o

The sound of approaching footfall alerted Clover of Eris’ presence only moments before the Auxiliary came into the Lykoi woman’s line of sight. Still only ranked as an associate of the clan, Clover immediately reduced her pace entirely so that she may offer Eris the proper respect and make sure she had no use of Clover before she would continue on her way. As her name was spoken, Clover dropped her head in greeting while both darkened ears fell closer to her golden crown.

The sable woman somewhat intimidated Clover. She was beautiful with feminine curves despite her large build, but her dark coloring and vibrantly colored eyes gave her a strange atmosphere that Clover could only respect. It was rather clear that Eris was a powerful woman. Miss Eris, Clover voiced in response, taking a few steps towards her leader and offering her greeting in the form of brisk touching of her cheeks.

There had been a few times prior that Clover had tidied some of the woman’s’ things, but didn’t nearly spend as much time with Eris as she did caring for Sirius and his possessions – something attributed somewhat to her own favoritism. Her confidence wasn’t nearly as strong around Eris, or anyone else of Salsola for that matter, as it was around Sirius for his presence brought about a calming piece of mind. Clover felt secure and in her element when the Thistle King graced her, but when alone she still sometimes felt slightly lost. Clover was still finding her footing within Salsola’s family. She would, eventually, but it just seemed as if it was taking her a bit longer than most. She hoped the others didn’t hold that against her.

She would not have denied her leader the information, and it came willingly regardless. The fact that Eris was taking the time to stop and talk to her made Clover curious; perhaps Eris needed something of her. Her plants would have to wait of course, but Clover did not mind seeing to whatever task the sable woman might have of her. Oh, I was just off to check on my plants to see how they’re doing. I was hoping they might have something to offer before I prepare them for winter. Straw colored eyes had caught sight of the slightly soiled bandages wrapped around the woman’s hands, and Clover thought perhaps Eris had sought her for medicinal advice. Is there something I can help you with, Miss Eris? Though her knowledge was limited, Clover did know of plants with soothing properties that could aid in healing. Yet for the moment, she did not speak. She knew not to hastily jump to conclusions, and instead she would wait for what the Auxiliary had to say.

<style>
#cloverSimple { font-family:'trebuchet ms', verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size:13px; word-spacing:2px; width:95%; margin:0px auto; line-height:18px; }
#cloverSimple p { text-indent:50px; padding:0; margin:10px 0; }
#cloverSimple .txtooc { text-align:left; font-size:11px; text-transform:none; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#cloverSimple .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; text-transform: uppercase; font-style:normal; }
#cloverSimple b { letter-spacing:.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#cloverSimple u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#cloverSimple b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#cloverSimple b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#cloverSimple b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#cloverSimple hr { width:85%; margin: 10px auto; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

(316)
Yesss. <3 This works for me. C; And yaaaaaaaay. <3 You are awesome? Eris will put them in the garden. o: SL should have a rituallalalal of these soon. X3

Eris is by Poppz!

There was a coyote delicateness of form in Clover -- Eris found it pleasing, and was perhaps just slightly jealous of her distant relative. The dark woman could not have said what blood she shared through the Lykoi clan and how distantly they were related. These things mattered little in any case -- in the face of Salsola's familial tie, blood relations weren't quite so important. As those slight coyote features seemed to droop in respect, the hybrid beamed, returning their brief custom with a smile across her dark muzzle.

The sable-hued hybrid stepped back from her Associate once greeted, though she remained in close proximity; there was nothing wrong with physical closeness between those of the family. She listened intently as the woman elaborated on her plans, though Eris would not have been rankled by them, save for the most egregious breech of conduct. Eris was already plotting to accompany the rusty-hued woman, regardless of her intent. It was good to build rapport with the members of one's pack, she knew, and it was one of her few viable skills.

I would like to accompany you, if you'd have me, the coyote asked, smiling demurely, though she knew the answer was as apt to be "no" as the sun was to fail to set. I had no plans, just a small want to spend time with my family, she added, rolling a shoulder in a slight shrug. I'd be interested to see your plants, anyway -- what do you have, now? she asked, coal ears upturned in interest. Her Salsola had taken quite well to gardening and cultivating, though they'd had quite the late start this year. Next year would be bountiful, she knew. This winter was looking to be lean on plant supplies, but spring would come, and with it, they could renew their stores and create new ones.

<style>
#erisPoppz {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
line-height:18px;
}
#erisPoppz p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#erisPoppz p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#erisPoppz .txtooc {
#erisPoppz .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#erisPoppz b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#erisPoppz u { text-decoration: underline; }
#erisPoppz b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisPoppz b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisPoppz b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 400 ::
This all makes Anna a happy girl! Big Grin <3

That would be lovely, the golden coyote responded in earnest. Clover had not developed strong relationships with those within Salsola, having kept to herself the past collection of weeks. The girl had come to realize that she needed to make herself useful within the family if she were to ever truly feel connected with Salsola, and so her desire to become to Ancella had sprouted. Though she had done service for the woman before her, their ties were not much stronger than Auxiliary and her Associate; Clover was grateful for the opportunity to expand on this.

In truth, it was unlike Clover to be so isolated. Though she had grown somewhat accustomed to a lonely existence along the shores of Drifter Bay (and even somewhat within Inferni), Clover was a social being by nature. Her childhood amongst the band of hippies had done well to develop that side of her. Clover loved to be with others – whether other Luperci, or any of Mother Earth’s creatures. I’d be grateful for the company. Perhaps she could even convince Eris to join her for a smoking session after she had seen to her plants. The thought of idle chatter amongst sweet, smoky air brought about images of her sisters. Things had changed amongst the trio – they had all done some growing up – but Clover couldn’t help but long for those days when they could simply enjoy each other’s presence and share lightheartedness and laughter.

One hand readjusted the russet leather strap slung over her shoulder, while Clover thought of her precious plants. Well, she started, a wide smile blossoming beneath her roan red mask, I managed to save some of my cannabis plants from Inferni. The poor things had been replanted so many times over that only a few of them survived the trip. I brought some others from my old garden too – catnip, echinacea, sage. Oh! And spearmint and thyme, which make delightful tea. Maybe I could make some for you? Being so late in the year, I doubt there will be much to collect from them, but maybe with this gorgeous weather Mother Earth has given us, my plants will decide to be generous a little while longer. Some of the vegetation would prosper despite the colder weather, but most of the others would soon die away in preparation for the new life that would replace it in the coming spring.

<style>
#cloverSimple { font-family:'trebuchet ms', verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size:13px; word-spacing:2px; width:95%; margin:0px auto; line-height:18px; }
#cloverSimple .txtooc { text-align:left; font-size:11px; text-transform:none; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#cloverSimple .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; text-transform: uppercase; font-style:normal; }
#cloverSimple b { letter-spacing:.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#cloverSimple b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#cloverSimple b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#cloverSimple b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

(315)
<333

Eris is by Kiri!

Salsola had started out with very little. Eris had not spent her time in Anathema or Inferni well. While in Inferni, the dark-hued hybrid had spent her time conjuring wild plans of vengeance and trying to figure out her paternal heritage. Neither venture had been entirely successful; it was only with the promise of grandchildren that the sable hybrid was able to convince her mother to spill the entirety of the truth. What good had it done her? In truth, Eris could not say that learning her father's name and deeds had done her all that much good. It had earned her the surname Eternity, at least.

Clover was fine with Eris's accompanying her, as the sable hybrid expected. She would have respected a request for privacy, though such a thing would have surprised her, too. She was not used to being rejected, she was rather used to her family wishing to spend as much time as she would allow. This was what Eris preferred -- she rather enjoyed the attention, after all. She listened earnestly to the tawny woman, her ears perking up and her tail wavering slowly behind her as the Associate continued. Her head nodded now and again, though she seemed entirely animated by what Clover had just shared.

Such ample supplies, the dark coyote purred, once it became apparent this was all. Eris's smile was broad, lighting her coal-hued features with excitement; Clover's omnibus provisions would serve the pack well. I would love to try such tea -- Molcaxitl often makes such things, and I tend to enjoy them. And cannabis -- it has been too long, she confided, making a small teeth-sucking sound of disappointment. I should like to see this, the hybrid reaffirmed, her sable-shaded head dipping once more in a nod. Molca might be able to learn a thing or three from Clover.

<style>
#erisKiri {
}
#erisKiri p {
}
#erisKiri p.sieImage {
}
#erisKiri .txtooc {
#erisKiri .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#erisKiri b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#erisKiri u { text-decoration: underline; }
#erisKiri b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisKiri b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisKiri b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 596 ::
First of all, sorry for the longest.. wait.. ever! Secondly, this post is kind of all over the place, and please let me know if you'd like me to change anything! I sorta fast-forwarded to the garden and assumed they talked some. I was thinking maybe after checking on the plants, she could show Eris the pot she already has cured? Perhaps even give her that, and show her the shrooms? :o

Though Eris was the powerful, somewhat intimidating leader alongside Sirius (whom Clover so adored) she was also a part of Clover’s new family. Here in this circumstance, Eris was not entirely the girl’s Auxiliary anymore. Instead, Eris was a member of the family – like a protective aunt, or sister-in-law. The earnest interest she showed in response to Clover’s plant supply made the girl’s heart jump with delight; it was always a great thing to find someone with a similar interest. Let me show you then, Miss Eris. Gripping the russet leather of her knapsack, Clover turned to continue the trek towards the pack’s garden alongside the Eternity woman.

Her knowledge of cannabis had begun to accumulate ever since she was a child and had grown up around it. Though it was true that she grew up in a pack that did not particularly stay in one place, it seemed as if where ever Juniper Peace went that they had an ample supply of marijuana plants and bud to smoke. Almost anyone and everyone was willing to teach the children of their group, but Clover in particular took a great interest in learning about the plants. She felt a great connection to Mother Earth and it had become one of her passions ever since. In fact, scribbled in the leather bound journal tucked safely with the rest of her possessions was a collection of information she had gathered over her few years of life about growing and harvesting various plants. She was thankful for her ability to read and write, for her knowledge had only broadened upon discovering great volumes hidden away in old human buildings.

She learned the various properties of indigenous plants and how they could aid in healing, be used for consumption, or even for aesthetics. Though unlike Enkiel, the skilled medic she had once lived with amongst the coyotes of Inferni, Clover was not advanced in healing. Her strong knowledge and confidence remained with the cultivating of her plants, not necessarily always with the applied usage.

Their trek there did not seem to take too long, and the idle chatter that delivered them had been much appreciated by Clover. It had been quite some time since she had had a carefree conversation with someone, and had not been plagued with thoughts of what else she must accomplish. She felt truly at peace on this day – truly like she belonged here within Salsola, with Eris at her side – and it was no surprise that she did not think of her previous home in Inferni once, nor those she had left behind.

These are my babies, Clover divulged, kneeling on the soft, cool earth once they had moved into view of the three plants. Of course a wide variety of plants had been gathered to grow here, but the young Associate’s attention had instantly gone to these. One didn’t seem to be doing as well as the others, but Clover was confident that they would survive. The rest had died away, but she had invested the time to make sure these precious plants of hers would not leave her. The yield they would provide Salsola once they were up to full health once again would be rather great, and her new family would be in no short supply of her favorite herb. They’ve been growing stronger since the move, but they still aren’t quite how I’d like them to be. We might be able to harvest some cuts though, Clover chimed hopefully, letting her gaze find Eris again and offering the woman a wide, beaming smile.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

(523)
Uh, seriously, SHUDDUP. I like Annathreads and Cloverthreads are sex so there. |: <3

Eris is by Alaine!

Eris was too glad to serve her role in the pack; while it consisted of its share of work, there were the undeniable perks. Some were material and fleeting, and others did fill her with a genuine sense of goodness. Salsola, unlike any place before it, was home, truly and completely. She was accepted -- more than that, she was loved. The dark hybrid could think of nothing greater in the world, and talking with Clover as they meandered through the clan's flat and rolling plains to the garden and the thick boscage of non-cultivated shrubbery surrounding the garden. Eris wished to surround the area with hanging vines, and perhaps steal some of Inferni's wisdom, if possible. The use of a greenhouse would make for year-round outdoor cultivation and resolve their need to transport plants to avoid cold death. Citlali's departure left the future of the garden questionable, but she thought Clover and Odessa might be able to make it work, and she said so on their walk toward the garden. As always, she'd offered her assistance, as well.

As they entered the garden, the dark hybrid sighed with the scent of plant life. She had been diligent about collecting the bits and pieces of plants she wanted, and she saw many other plants were well-kept, trimmed down to weather the cold. A thick mat of the abundant switchgrass that grew in their marshy areas had been laid to protect the plants, and Eris viewed this with an approving nod before kneeling beside Clover, inhaling the pungent scent of the plants. A shiver ran up her spine; it had been some time since she had indulged in these tastes. While she believed this drug could elevate the spirit, it was not as powerful a transcendental force as her beloved mushrooms and peyote. The latter took many years to flower, however, and the dark hybrid did not think cultivation was possible if she wished to use it for the same purpose as the mushrooms.

They are just lovely, the dark hybrid said, her ears perking forward in delight. Don't endanger them on my behalf -- I can wait until spring, when they grow lush and full, she said, holding up a hand. If you can take a little, we might mix it with indian tobacco. I have this in abundance in our storage, and it is only back the way we've come, the coyote offered, thinking she might entertain the golden-haired woman in her own quarters. Clover had already been inside the public areas; why not? The coyote was not opposed to Clover's own ideas, however, and did not suggest all of her plan in case her Associate thought outdoor use more appropriate. Eris did, too, of course -- there was nothing quite like indulging on the razor edge of the territory, that lovely and terrible place where Shibboleth had burned. The sable coyote visited often. She remembered what had transpired there as if it had occurred within the last hour, but she did not speak of it; she had not spoken of it since the pyre.

<style>
#erisAlaine {
}
#erisAlaine p {
}
#erisAlaine p.sieImage {
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#erisAlaine .txtooc {
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
line-height:16px;
#erisAlaine .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#erisAlaine b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#erisAlaine u { text-decoration: underline; }
#erisAlaine b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisAlaine b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisAlaine b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 266 ::
<33

Clover’s grin broadened at Eris’ approval. Her cannabis plants had always been her pride and joy, and it had been rather painful to see a collection of them wither away into oblivion. The fact that she had managed to save these three and that they seemed to be doing alright, however, renewed the girl’s confidence that soon her supply wouldn’t be so limited.

We might be able to take some of it here, indicating along the plants, where you can see some of that lovely amber color, but it wouldn’t be quite as potent as we’d like it to be. We could try, though. Your tobacco might help to intensify it. Pulling her knapsack towards her, Clover opened the leather straps so that she could reach clawed fingers into one of the front pockets. She had brought along some matches and a pipe, but knew that inside the body of the bag only lay the empty mason jars she had brought along for any possible plant yields. Yet Clover knew the storage wasn’t too far from her own residence.

I do have some cured cannabis kept with my own things. We could always indulge in that, along with your tobacco. It would make for a more flavorful smoke, I’m sure. The girl was hardly stingy when it came to sharing her cannabis yields. It had always been a communal thing in Juniper Peace, and Clover would have much rather smoked in the company of others than she would alone.

Plus, I have something else you might like, a slightly mischievous gleam influencing her straw yellow eyes.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

(378)
-drools on you- <333 We can skeep skeep forward to them sitting wherever together after this? >D Assume they split up to gather supplies and reconvened shortly thereafter? Or end, or whatever you wanna do! OR HAVE THEM STRIP NAKED AND ROLL AROUND. I am game for what you wannananana do, dearest. <3 Except the last one; Eris is sadly straight. ;_; Also assuming Clover answered in the positive and started the walking. XD <3 PM if not okay. OMG LONGEREST OOC EVER.

Eris is by Poppz!

The dark woman did not think Salsola would fall if she dropped dead tomorrow -- Sirius would hold them together. If he were to fall a week or a month later, though, they would descend into chaos, surely. Such things were unspeakable, but she did not think Itachi would spend a moment holding the pack together, and this worried her. Tlantli could no longer be depended on -- the former Crone had lost her way in the world, and these days, Eris's golden sister gave little more than the faintest of nods and a listless stare.

There was promise in the other members of the clan, however, and the sable woman saw it now in Clover. Salvia shirked her responsibility and avoided her mother -- perhaps out of fear, Eris was beginning to realize. While this hurt the dark coyote, she would not show it; instead, she would pour her blessings over another. Clover was of Lykoi blood, as was Eris, and the dark-hued coyote knew this blood was strong. She leaned close to inspect the plans as Clover pointed among them, but her chartreuse eyes did steal glances at her companion.

She was soon distracted by the color of the plants and Clover's words. She nodded her head, musing over this, and then perked as the golden-hued woman spoke of something else -- a surprise and a gift. Her grin appeared again, and she peered inquisitively toward The Associate, a picture of innocent curiosity. I would like to see what you have in store for me, she purred, already faintly anxious for whatever it was Clover had. Shall we walk together, gather our things separately to save time, and meet together again? Your place or mine? she asked, sly grin sliding over her coal-hued muzzle.

The dark woman paused a moment for the golden-haired coyote to gather herself, deciding to speak on these lovely plants. Such colors -- red, purple, orange. I have seen such a plant in Eterne that was pale white -- barely green, she said, shaking her coal-hued head. The coyote turned with her companion and headed back for the ruins, moving languidly. There was no reason to rush to and fro; they had the whole day before them, if they so chose.

<style>
#erisPoppz {
}
#erisPoppz p {
}
#erisPoppz p.sieImage {
}
#erisPoppz .txtooc {
#erisPoppz .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#erisPoppz b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#erisPoppz u { text-decoration: underline; }
#erisPoppz b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisPoppz b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisPoppz b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 221 ::
I skeeeep! I was thinking Clover could give Eris her little present and then we could end with them smoking or something? I know this has tuned into like the longest. thread. ever. cause I am slow. :3 I'm excited for Eris to seee~! Big Grin

Assuming her Auxiliary would be more comfortable amongst the familiarity of her own possessions, Clover agreed to meet up with her again there. She had stopped in several times to the main outer room of Eris’ household to do some simple chores - cleaning and such, as she often did for Sirius. She knew the way easily, and it did not take her long to arrive there once she had made the detour to her own room to collect her treasured items.

The crown of gold swept below the hollowed eyes marking the entryway. I’ve brought the magic, Miss Eris, soft voice chimed, while head dipped in greeting in case the ebony woman was waiting for her just beyond the main entrance. Despite the small display of respectful submission, it was hard not to notice the sly grin of stifled excitement – it was clear the girl was eager to display the things she had brought. With her knapsack in tow, the Lykoi woman moved towards the firepit and settled herself there.

Without hesitation, slender fingers released the leather straps amongst the canvas and easily removed a mason jar filled with her precious cannabis. Inside the bag there was some more, but Clover waited to present her gift after they had begun their smoking session. The anticipation, however, was simply killing her.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

(1027)
WORD. Especially because I have bitten off more than I can chew with SoSu threads. <_< ♥♥♥ Also ignore the first like. Eight paragraphs of this. SoSu dribble/Molcaxitl character development. 8|

Eris is by Kiri, a gift from Sylvey!

The dark woman departed from Clover, intending to meet up with the woman shortly thereafter. She hurried on to the storage, though not so much that anyone viewing her would think her passage odd and impede her by throwing questions at her. While she could have easily rebuffed any questions with only a snarl, the sable-furred woman did not wish to raise any alarm, nor did she wish to cause offense to her fellow Salsolians. In the interest of time, she moved at a quick and purposeful step, passing only a trio of slaves on the edge of the village ruins. They were engaged in tending a large fire, over which they smoked meat. The dark-hued woman would have recognized Molcaxitl if she paid them any mind whatsoever; instead, the coyote merely slid past the cooking fire and toward the coast, presuming the pack's slaves served true.

The storage hill loomed oddly on the relatively flat coastland. More than once, Eris had wondered which finger had shaped this land, and what sense of humor they had. She had no idea of glaciers, and had no way of knowing such a formation was the product of glacier. The concept of glaciers in and of itself might have blown her mind, considering she'd never been further north than this very place. More than once, she had thanked the human spirits who might linger about this place. The builders, or perhaps some group which had survived on this underground stronghold in a time of desperate need. Their voices were dead to her, of course, and she did not waste her time trying to communicate with the spirits of humanity. There was nothing to be learned from those decades-dead ghosts.

The smell of dank earth rushed her as she opened the heavy door, leaning against its weight to push it inward. There was a grinding sound rather than a creak, and the hybrid stepped forward into the relative darkness. The day's cloudy gray light cast a little light, and the coyote adjusted to it quickly, seeking the indian tobacco the moment she was able. The jar secured, she returned to the door and pushed it most of the way closed. The dark woman squeezed through the door when it was most of the way closed, cold metal and stone against her belly and back. With a growling grunt, she pulled the door the rest of the way closed, and dusted the earth from herself with one hand, trotting onward toward her home.

When she arrived, she peeked around the corner to see Molcaxitl, simply sitting and staring. The coyote quirked a brow at this and considered, then spoke to the woman without sharpness in her tone. Why have you left the fire? Molca's head jerked toward her mistress, and she scrambled to her feet, her jaw opening and closing a few times. Her brilliantly orange eyes focused on the dirt at the dark woman's feet. Her exotic tongue stuttered and stumbled over its words, unusually shaken. Ah... o-o--old wooman slave. She remind me of babies, the slave said, her gaze seeming to bore into the earth at Eris's feet. The dark woman considered this a moment. The old woman was undoubtedly Verusha, but Eris had no memory of Molcaxitl ever speaking of babies. Did the slave mean her own children? If Molca had ever informed Eris of such things, it had completely slipped the sable hybrid's mind.

Finally, Eris waved her hand toward Molcaxitl, her muzzle hardening into a faint smile, generally the most she spared the slave-girl. I do not need you until the sun is three-quarters through the sky, the coyote said, delivering the time in a simplistic format so the slave might not mistake her meaning. Do what you wish until then, she said, and turned without a second's hesitation back to her dwelling, considering herself of the utmost kindness. She heard the slave move off rather quickly, headed in the direction of their western coast. Eris had no fear of Molcaxitl's departure -- the slave would be impeccably timed, as always. The coyote then prepared herself, having to do no tidying up on account of Molcaxitl's attendance, along with Clover's own more sporadic cleanings. There was only to shift and shuffle a few things around and seat herself, awaiting the arrival of her companion.

Eris did not have to wait long on Clover, for the golden-haired Lykoi appeared shortly thereafter, peeking through the door to be ushered inside by a flourish of the darker coyote's hand. Oh yes, magic indeed, she said, agreeing earnestly. The Auxiliary did not take such comparisons lightly, and she thought these substances magic indeed. She produced her own goods. The dried leaves and flowerings of the plant filling the screw-top jar to the brim, though Eris's contribution was not quite so bonny as Clover's own. The dark woman took up the jar to inspect it, nodding approvingly as she did so, and then set it back down for Clover, having no idea how to roll her own smokes and thinking it rude to paw through the other canine's bounty without permission.

How long have you imbibed this substance? she inquired, more for lack of conversation than true interest. Eris herself had been acquainted with entheogens most of her life, learning of them in Eterne and carrying them north with her. Though she was unlikely to experience anything as powerful as the peyote had been, the dark-hued woman thought these were pleasing substitutes, indeed. Eternians could not grow cannabis such as this -- their plants were dark and short, lacking the fiery red hairs and paler hints of Clover's buds. She did not think it was commonplace to be introduced to such powerful substances at young ages; Eris had tried smoking even before she had developed the ability to shift, thanks to some of her early associations. Therefore, she thought herself a precocious early explorer, embarking on the spiritual and mental journeys elder adults were sometimes ill-prepared for.

<style>
#erisKiri2 {
}
#erisKiri2 p {
}
#erisKiri2 p.sieImage {
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#erisKiri2 p.sieImage + p:first-letter {
font-size:65px;
display:block;
float:left;
margin:5px;
}
#erisKiri2 p.sieImage + p { text-indent:0; }
#erisKiri2 .txtooc {
font-family:georgia, serif
line-height:16px;
#erisKiri2 .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#erisKiri2 b { letter-spacing:-.5px; }
#erisKiri2 u { text-decoration: underline; }
#erisKiri2 b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisKiri2 b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisKiri2 b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]