lick it up baby, lick it up
ooc who knew life as a prostitute could be so gosh darn hard to get over ^^

Somewhere in the confines of the she-wolf’s mind a lecture was playing at a familiar pitch. It was Marjorie, and in her drunken delight she was advising the girls to never wash away their sins. To never feel embarrassed about what they had done or who they were…had become because in the end their life’s story would be better because of it. Well because of it, Toulouse still personally reviewed her past with pride but in spite of it the female found herself licking her forearm feverishly as she sat in the base of the tarnished tub.

Already the better half of her body was gleaming without the film of filth, and as she carried on as diligently as ever Tully promised to have the job done by noon. However the more she cleaned the louder the voiced played, and while she was indeed the master of her body the beloved old character still had a fierce rein over her heart. They all did all the girls that was, with their lectures on why wicked was just so damn good. And oh how very fiercely Toulouse still believe in them.

Still though greater truth was what it was she was no longer welcomed with them…her kind and so she would have to adjust, and the first step was pushing her past down the drain. Of course this would be so much easier if I had running water at hand. Eyeing the useless spigot with disdain as she finally repositioned her head still the subordinate hesitated to get back to work. After all she hadn’t even gotten to give them a proper good bye. It’s for the best though Tully…you know it is; besides it’s not like this is…a forever sort of thing. God that lie was getting harder and harder to tell. Still though the female was all to aware of what she had do to do make herself feel okay and so with a steadier resolve the wolf started on her arm once more. This time though she was sure to tune out the darling voice in the back of her head.
She was still a member, at least until lucifer got around to informing her otherwise. She wasn't stupid, nor was she oblivious to the signs that he was looking for her. And for that reason she made herself scarce. not from any attachment to the lands, but to spite the dark furred male. She was heading for the bathroom in the manor, she wanted to admire her piercings again. they'd healed really well, and she'd swapped the studs for hoops just a few days ago. She couldn't stop admiring them, they did indeed look spectacular with her unblemished white fur.

She paused, cocking an eyebrow at the female in the tub cleaning herself. Was she unaware of how to bring water into the room? Or to actually go to the stream and bathe? Bi-colored eyes watched silently as she leaned in the doorway, her white blonde hair draping grcefully over her shoulders and breasts. Her neckleces glittered sweetly against her snow hued pelt. She didn't speak, just watched. This one didn't smell of Lucifer, at least.
In all candidness the female could’ve vanquished ten mutes in her proficiency at keeping quiet, but unfortunately for her there was no such method of practice that could keep her own scent from weaseling her out. Initially disregarding the invading perfume as the remnants of a passerby, it was only when the aroma proved to linger and intensify that Toulouse came to realize that she had indeed earned herself a stagnant visitor. More like a peeping Tom. Inspired by the jest to ascend quite noticeably, it was with this more engaging persona still at hand that Tully finally came around to addressing the unannounced woman.

Letting off an airy sigh as she dropped one arm into the tub and lifted the other for inspection, it was with her gaze pinned on the appendage rather than the wolf that the subordinate began in her seductive low drawl. Ain’t nothing in this world free darlin’…including me, accumulating an amiable giggle as an undertone to her speech it was with more grace this time around that Tully smoothly hung an arm over the lip of the bowl, so if you’re going to just stand there gawking at me I’ll have to insist on a fee. Giving her head a self reprimanding wag as she considered her persistently poor skills with modesty it was with the same fluidity in employment that Tully strung her other arm over the tub in a similar fashion. Resting her head atop the newly fashioned mound of fur the girl allowed her gaze to drag on the floor for a moment before finally bringing it up to the woman.
The woman had a low throaty drawl for a voice. A bedroom voice. Deuce merely shrugged. Her own voice was an insolent drawl when she spoke. "I wasn't gawking, dear. I was coming to find out just who exactly was in the house. And look, here you are." Her bi-colored gaze was direct and unabashed, almost as if she were a leader. Not that she was, but she had no reason to show submissiveness to anyone anymore.

[b]She would start showing submissiveness when they gave her her pups back. until then, she wold challenge veryone with looks, posture, and words. And since they had decided she was a danger -WITHOUT EVER ASKING HER!- she would continue to challenge everyone. Especially the newcomers to the pack, and any female who might dare lay hands on her Lucifer.
Without her permission the young Corvus’ body jumped the gun so to speak in responding to the Orion’s offensive opening. Mildly tarnished claws clasped for the edge of the bowl openly while her brow set about collecting a few defining wrinkles of derision. Totally loosing her place in that instant, Toulouse could almost swear that as she drew in the latrines air for a breath she could smell the rotten stew of a bar that she had frequented in the past. But of course she wasn’t there and henceforth settling things under the establishment’s guidelines wouldn’t be all to befitting for the scene. If Deuce did indeed think that she was special for having some sort of a tormented past though, she had another thing coming. Since likewise Tully had a story of her own and to date she was finding it oh so very hard to abandon her former less than savory role.

Allowing the musk of the saloon to slowly bleed away from her system, it was with a bit more effort that the subordinate forced her quick set angst to take a hike with the imagined stench. Folding her ears neatly against her head the she-wolf even went so far as to soften her eyes and coax her claws out of the death clench that they had fastened on the basin.

Well how kind of you to do so miss…, stringing her reserves of fortitude together in order to conjure up a smile the wolf even set her tail into a convincing wag as she went on, I mean it really does do my heart swell to know that you care and all but…. Once again Tully’s sentence lacked a proper ending as she took out her time to unbraid her arms, come to a stance, and remove herself from the tub.

Reaching for the mauve garment that she had previously disregarded on the floor the girl swiftly brought it to her hand before draping it over one shoulder. You’d still do good to knock you know as a way of showing respect to your fellow roommates. She hadn’t been in town long enough to know which wolves to tango with and which ones required a girl to simply tuck her tail and run with her pride but it was because of this lack of knowledge that Toulouse forced herself to stand tall. After all if she was going to be here for any spell of time no matter how short, there was no way that her pride was about to let her carry it out at the bottom of the barrel. She had to make a name for herself after all. She had to make sure that before anyone got it in their heads that she was an ‘easy target’, they understood that she most definitely wasn’t one to be messed with. Name’s Toulouse Avris by the way, but feel free to call me Tully all my fans do. Flashing the white woman her teeth once again Tully extended her chocolate arm to the lip of the sink. Something told her that today if nothing else were to transpire she would learn what exactly her boundaries were with the nameless white woman.
((Your posts rock! Sorry mine bite. LOL Please forgive Deuce, she's just...well, she's just plain bitchy lately.))

Well how kind of you to do so miss… I mean it really does do my heart swell to know that you care and all but… Deuce snorted. Name's Deuce. And I don't care, actually. She was, at least, bluntly forthright. She was rather patrician in bearing, Deuce was, as if she fancied herself to be a noblewoman of olde. But you have joined my pack, and will be interacting with my pups and mate. Yes, she deliberately left out that he was her ex-mate. She left out that she wasn't permitted to see her pups anymore. She went ahead and left it all out, except what this woman needed to know.

She didn't miss the extension of claws, nor the subsequent withdrawl. Her only reaction was to allow her own claws to unsheath in responce. Once the woman stood, Deuce straightened from her insolent slouchin the door way, sheathing her claws. In Deuce's mind the smiles were only civilized snarls; they didn't fool her one bit. Here was a woman with a temper to match her own irish temper. It had slowly been bred out of her over the generations, but her ancestors were still irish. Under certain situations, her voice still dripped with the sweet lyrics of the Irish lullaby.

Her expression didn't change as she studied the woman, sizing her up as she was sure she herself was being sized. It didn't matter. Whether they tangoed or not didn't matter. Deuce had no problem fighting. She'd won her fair share, she'd lost her fair share. It was all the same to her.
ooc: me fwah no I don't rock o.O Deuce does! No worries though Tully can handle herself...i think.

So then you are just a peeping Tom you little louse. Surely Toulouse could draw a better conclusion than that. Perhaps the woman was looking for someone or maybe she was just board? Yes those were both far more practical explanations, and yet Tully simply wasn’t in the mood to spare a practically thought on the particularly odious being before her. Yeah ya little peeper I oughta’ rat you out to some sort of authority…sneaking round on people and what not. Authority. As if Deuce had crept inside of the wolf’s chocolate ears and set up station the Orion chose to bring that very theme into their conversation. So she was some figure of the law then? Hell I thought my time here was gonna be a drag. Obviously such would not be the case as Tully was already bumping heads with a honcho well one of them at least. Still though Toulouse wasn’t ready to tuck her tail just yet, the elder still seemed entirely too sure of her position over Toulouse for the Corvus’ conceit to take a rest or better yet a hint.

Feeling the woman’s bi-colored eyes pull back the layers of her resume, the young Avris could only imagine that her superior was attempting to pick apart her façade or separate her strengths from her weaknesses. However as both adults radiated their own lines of steam Tully managed to find herself with mirth, though no doubt at the sallow wolf’s expense. Did she really think that she had earned that much of Toulouse’s attention for their to be a real possibility of a scrap between them? Perhaps the Irish would fight for any little thing but the brown woman was a breed above. She only fought for profit and right now Deuce simply hadn’t taken or given enough reason for Toulouse to waste the time of day on her.

Sitting pretty with this inside joke, Tully allowed a far more sincere simper to grace her lips. Well miss lady I suppose that if you take all that into account it would make a heap of sense for you to play nice with me no? Not truly considerate enough to wait for a response or expect a meaningful one at that Toulouse focused instead on planting herself as a fixture atop the sink’s small counter. I mean you wouldn’t want no bad publicity to smear that…charming character that you got going for yourself. As Toulouse moved to rest her head on the mirror though her signature silver highlight came to fall right before her left sunset drenched orb inspiring her to push it back with her free hand. …But me on the other hand I’m new to town see no such reputation to spoil. Swinging her feet idly as she bore her gaze into the Orion’s it was devoid of her previous charm that Toulouse brought her speech to a close. Look I’ll say it in plain English since that seems to be what you prefer the most, all at once Tully gathered herself up from the sink and returned to solid ground although this time around the space that had once rested between the two of them was all but gone on her account, I can be a bell or a bitch the choice however is all yours…chief.
An amused smirk graced the wan fey's face. This new woman was quite the character, even if she had rubbed the mother the wrong way. Deuce cocked her head slightly, a graceful movement, her eyes not leaving the woman for a moment. To do so was to back down, and Deuce never backed down. Not from anyone. She had the scars to prove it even.

her voice was disdainful as she spoke again, a touch of the Irish lilt entering her vocals. I don't rightly care what the folks 'round here think of me. And I don't care what you think either. I'm just here to warn you. Touch my mate or harm my pups and you are one dead woman. Her voice was steady and strong, and there should be no doubt in anyone's mind that the woman meant what she said.
Showcasing her handle on bi-polar tendencies, in a mere instant Toulouse had come to embody the pretense of a Southern sweetheart once again. Fixing her smooth lips into a placid smile, the youth also raised her eye brows expectantly and in doing so removed the dark shadow that had formerly made her twilight irises seem ill-omened. Well Deuce if that’s all you’re out to protect I’d say your in luck, lacing her words with a down home honey tenor the youth was equally inclined to keep their deadlocked stare off alive as she went on, I’m allergic to puppies you see so feel free to dispel any notions that you might have of me wanting anything to do with your little…delights. Fanning a paw about in the air rather dismissively Tully was at the very least telling the plain truth in this respect. After all where she came from if a female got pregnant she ‘handled it’ for the sake of her career. Little ones were foreign objects that were to be avoided at all costs and until some drastic change to place in her life Toulouse was continue to shun the mini persons.

Males though…well that’s another subject entirely although I don’t rightly think that I’m to be blamed. Laughing softly in the white woman’s face, it was as her form gyrated in effect to the action that Tully’s accenting silver hair fell before her face once again. Not bothering to merely brush the hair back though, the woman turned instead to face the mirror. Focusing on herself now almost exclusively, Toulouse grasped the shawl that lay limp over her shoulder. Taking the fabric in her paws the youth adeptly raised the thing to her head and fashioned it so that it would keep her mane in an orderly sort of bun. Allowing the highlighting hair to remain free though Toulouse ushered it to the side of her face gently before acknowledging Deuce again. I’ve come to understand that men are faithless things and while they’re not necessarily my thing , I on the other hand seem to be rather likeable in the general review of their population. So if keeping your man is truly your aim I suggest that you keep him away from me.
The newcomer broke off the stare first. Deuce felt a moment of triumph before the woman opened her moputh again. A dull feeling of nger was building in the pit of Deuce's stomach, and a soft growl exited her maw beofre she could stop it.

You can bet your sweet ass I'll be keeping him away from you. Her words were clipped, presice, and heavilly tainted with the Irish lilt that showed up at her most emotional. She glared at the female for a moment longer, then turned on her heels and stalked away. If she stayed she might want to rip the face off the newcomer.
WC:224

OOC: I hope you two ladies don't mind one of thoughts " delights" poping in. I think it'd be interesting to see how Tully reacts to a pup a month away from being an adult and if duece is still around, after her exit, we shall talk Big Grin

IC: Jazper had just returned to the house after one of his morning walks through the woods. As he walked into the kitchen he sighed, there seemed to be a comotion upstairs, Duece being part of it with ...another female? The voice was unfamiliar and it worried the male. He quickly started up the stairs, tripping as he went. He silently swore, why were stairs so hard for the average wolf to climb. He silently could not wait until he was 9 months old, then he would be able to start walking around on two legs like his mother and father.

He turned towards the door and was nearly run over by Duece's exit, "sorry mum." He mummbled as she stomped away. He returned his gaze back to the washroom where the source of the unfamiliar voice now stood. She was a very pretty chocolate coloured wolf. The dark pelted male thought about his own apearance. He was abit sweaty from his run but, in general he looked relativly good. He was looking more and more like Lucifer, his adopted father, every day. His black coat was shiny and mid length, and he was fully grown being only a month away from adulthood and his body was growing ever fermer in maturing muscles from the constant hunting. He was secretly trainging to be a hunter along side his father. "Hello." Was all that he could say and he looked at the she-wolf in curiousity.
Watch it. Against her own will Tully abruptly broke the sovereignty of her apathetic air. Brunette guard hairs rose up as one swift and sturdy battalion to protect the she-wolf’s neck, but also to wordlessly signal her discomfort. It was an action that regrettably Toulouse had no charge over, for if it were up to her she would’ve seen the Ice woman’s growl off with an immodest laugh or at the very least a cheeky shrug. However the damage had already been done and seeing as she couldn’t exactly re-ingest her words the Corvus opted to completely buy into her new demure instead. Growling lightly herself as she continued to work with her luxurious hair, a warning glare was kept on the Orion all the while as she continued to view her through the reflection of the mirror.

Good riddance. The internal utterance signaled the end of her unexpected stand off, and although she herself was also less than quick to cool Toulouse did settle enough for her shorter locks to return to a more relaxed pose. I tell you just my luck! I float from one mad house to another. Shaking her head forebodingly as she went on quietly with her pity party, it was no sooner than Toulouse had released a sigh of newly found repose than she was disrupted again.

Keen ears which were always kept in play tilted adeptly to the left side of the female’s head. I swear if she’s back for more…. Black lips rolled back like clockwork as Toulouse exposed her defensive in a quick show of just how willing she was to be pushed around. However as a voice played along with the approaching footsteps the female was forced to change her approach. Male. Never mind the age Tully had been in the business long enough to know a masculine voice when she heard one however her interest wasn’t immediately sparked. That’s gotta be her beloved. Sure the tone sounded a little…under developed but who was to say that Deuce didn’t like em young heck Toulouse did.

While she had been entirely prepared to leave Deuce to her sweetheart though she soon found that in fact she was the current fixture of the male’s attention. Throwing the rest of her head left as soon as the word was spoken, it was only out of instinct that the Brit thought to find her counterpart at eye level. Huh? Luckily for the youth though the woman’s second instinct was to drop her marble gaze and there she found him. Oh how cute…a puppy.

Assuming a far more lenient expression this time around, there was still a note of cynicism to be found in the beauty as she leered down at the boy. Do I dare? Heightening that note of vilification as she gently tilted her head out of the door, it was in fact after the youthful Avris was sure that Deuce was out of sight that she solidified her role as an imp. Now you wouldn't happen to belong to Deuce would yuh? Of course there was always the possibility that there was other mother’s in the house, and yet Toulouse fond herself wishing fiercely that her estimation was correct. Smiling a sinful smile as she folded her knees to meet the boy’s height, the girl slowly extended her paws and proceeded to invade his personal space. Attempting of all things to pet the child with the utmost tenderness the woman giggled openly as she worked. Well aren’t you just the cutest thing! Give me bounds Deuce and I swear I’ll give you broken promises.
As the female first turned her gaze on the mael he swore if looks could kill, he would have been stone dead. Luck for him her gaze softened as she took him in. It's time's like these I wish i was able to shift!' He screamed in his head as he watched her every move. She came towards him and her voice rang out "Now you wouldn't happen to belong to Deuce would yuh?" His head turned slightly, why did she want to know. "Not technicly. I'm adopted." He said in a very calm and colected tone. Why had they been yelling at eachother? If Duece didn't like her shouldn't he be defending her? His yellow eyes watched in curiosity as the she-wolf started to stroke his fur. It was a different type of sensation, something he hadn't felt befor. Why did this feel differrent then when mom did it? "What are you doing?" Well aren’t you just the cutest thing! She had said. "Cute?" How was he cute
Adopted? The idea rang queer to the puppy apathetic wolf as she considered it. Why in the world would someone want to burden themselves with a grimy whining needy little bundle of bane especially when the little urchin wasn’t there own to begin with? Hmmm a true mystery. Obviously lacking in the maternal fluff department, Talou truly found herself at loss for understanding. Yet considering her current strive towards petty revenge and deception the Brit chose to move on from the arcane theme. Nodding her head in an agreeable fashion the girl was also sure to smile sweetly as she answered in a similar voice. Aw how sweet of her.

Although her hands had been kept busy through out her deep brooding and subject changing, Toulouse brought herself to a fast break in relation to the male’s words. What was she doing? Well she was getting back at his adopted mother that’s what she was doing. She was trying to get one over on the first wolf insane enough to think that she was someone to be messed with. She was solidifying her role as a rogue that put herself above all others especially those who insisted that she do the opposite. That’s what she was doing! Oh well…I’m trying to be friendly. Speaking on a sing-song cadence, as she gathered herself into one of her favored sitting positions, by the time that Tully had finished her spiel her legs were laid gently one on top of the other and gathered closely at her side while one paw supported her at the side and the other made trivial swirls in the chocolate down of her leg. I swear seems like yall folks around here got something against kindliness. Looking up from her petty task with doey almost gloomy eyes it was truly a shame that such a beautiful portrait had been entirely forged. Come on boy take the bait.

However before she had a chance to see her deceiving actions through the prostitute was faced with another question. Had it not served as another opening for her to play the boy Tully might’ve been bugged by his ignorance but instead fate chose to deal her a better hand. Still…kids and there damned questions. Yeah cute…you know the opposite of ugly. Moving her hand again to handle his face. The Corvus attempted to hook a delicate paw under his chin as she pretended to give an honest inspection of his mug. Yeah you’re cute for sure...cause you definitely ain’t ugly.
"Well I was kinda forced on her, related previously through adoption...and well...Dieredre never made it back to us after the fire. So, Deuce and Lucifer took me in. Deuce is teaching me to read, and Luficer's brought me hunting." He chattered on trying to make her understand his relation to Deuce more. He smiled abit as she mentioned being kind. "Well...Duece and Lucifer have been having some ...issues. So you just have to give her time to cool off. Not all of us are on edge though. The leaders are nice!" He said in a happy tone. So stroking fur was a way to show being friendly, "I'm sorry I can't return the kndness. I'm still a regular wolf, Lucifer's offered to change me on my 9 moon. It's in less then a month!" He woofed excitedly. As she examined his face and head he giggled and decided to play. He used his paw to moved her head side to side pretending to examine her as well, "You ain't half bad either."