Silent Serenity
[html]
Hey there, Sam is new, she came from the territories of Ichika no Ho-en, in the dinner room place, 9:00 pm. I NEED SAM TO MEET MORE MEMBERS! Forward dated to the fifth of November 

Samantha was a new member, Naniko had been very kind to let her in when the borders were closed, upon that came great respect for the Angela, not just because she was leader, but because she had a kind heart. The mateship ceremony was most likely be planned soon for Rain and herself. She sat cross legged by herself, listening quietly to the sound of a crackling fire in the corner. When the woman thought about it, she actually didn't mind the dark caves of Anathema that much, they were instantly her home and she did feel very welcome. Aquamarine eyes shifted to the entrance every so often to see if someone would happen to come in and say a hello. The young woman knew that she needed to meet new members within Anathema, they were all like family weren't they? The blood shared when she joined probably belonged to many of the souls living here. They were all like blood relatives now. It had taken her a couple of days to adjust to the caves and to see the different rooms. Samantha quietly sipped tea from an old mug, conjuring up her thoughts. Hopefully no one would be prejudice and mean to her, she came from a different pack with different customs, but Sam trusted that no one would be like that.    

Samantha loved her mate very much, Rain had been very kind to let her explore his home and live with him. Gently setting the mug down, Sam sighed. The howling of wind outside the caves was close to making her ears ring, the onslaught of autumn storms were upon the world and this was no exception. Moving closer to one of the fires, Samantha wrapped her arms around herself. Her coat was thinner than most due to her lifetime of hot weather down south. Samantha wanted to be much use to the pack, but she was only skilled at a few things. Her frail petite body restricted her to healing, carving and rafting small weapons. Sam would never be a warrior. Aside from the howling wind and pounding rain, the caverns were quiet and the voices of canines seemed to be hushed. The cut from Naniko's blade when she joined Anathema was healing well and scarring over. There was no sign of infection in the thin cut, every day it reminded Samantha of how lucky she was to have such a great family. Sam added more wood to the fire quietly and poked at the hot coals, coaxing the fire back to its blazing state. Shivering slightly, Sam walked back to her den that she shared with Rain and grabbed a warm fur blanket and returned to the dining chambers. Wrapping the soft rabbit fur blanket around herself warmed her chilled bones and the shivering subsided.

Samantha was wondering where Rain was, he was not in their dem, Samantha dismissed the thought of him hurt anywhere or him gone away, maybe he was just busy from his days work. Sam had spent the day curing hides and carving into leather, some of her things that she made were donated to the pack for their uses, the Luperci woman had taken out a little time to put things in their right places. Maybe she would be of use to Anathema, only time will tell...

<style>
.blood .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#f48e8e; }
.blood p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.blood b {color:#f6e8e8; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#7e4b4b 0em .1em 0em;  }
.blood .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a5aa9e; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.blood {background-color:#964040; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #a2aea6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdd0c9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:459px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius: 20px; border-top-left-radius:20px; margin-bottom:-2px; padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px; color:#ceaeae;}
.blood .bborder {width:459x; border 0px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>this beautiful table was given to me by Gen.
[/html]
The storm had come out of nowhere. Rain had actually left his den early in the morning, before Sam could wake and tell him to stay, so he could hunt. He had taken his bow and a few arrows and left, finding a elk not too far from the caves. He tracked it for most the morning, intent on taking down the large beast. He had notched a arrow and struck the elk though the shoulder, killing it instantly. He had cut the elk into smaller easily carried pieces that he put in his sac to carry back

On his way back with the kill, a storm started to come in. Rain and wind started out of nowhere and Rain was almost forced to leave the elk. He was close to the caves and had decided to run the rest of the way as the rain picked up and soaked him to the bone. He had taken the elk meat to the den, finding Sam wasn't there but she had left a fire going. His first thoughts were to take care of the meat then dry off and so he set to work on the elk, preserving the meat before he did anything else. It took him hours to skin and put the meat in strips over the numerous fires he kept going for his carving and furs. After he had finished making sure the meat was ok he left the den and walked outside into the rain to wash the blood of his grey white fur. After making sure it was all off he went inside and shook himself off, going to the den and getting one of his bathing furs and drying himself off before looking for Sam. He didn't have to go far, finding her in the dining area of the caves, close to a fire. She had one of his thicker blankets wrapped around her and he could tell she shivered even though she was covered by the fur. He sat down next to her and licked her softly before pulling her close. She was always so cold to him and he worried that the up coming winter would make her sick because her fur was so thin. She normally slept right up against him, if not on him to keep warm at night. "Your so cold baby girl. I hope you don't get sick. Sorry I am late. I got caught in the storm," he said licking Sam again.
[html]
Hey there, Sam is new, she came from the territories of Ichika no Ho-en, in the dinner room place, 9:00 pm. I NEED SAM TO MEET MORE MEMBERS! Forward dated to the fifth of November 

Comfort came immediately when Rain walked in, Sam had been worried as the storm roared on. "Well, I'm just glad that you didn't get hurt or lost." She shuffled closer, wrapping the blanket around his shoulders, sharing the blanket. She handed him te hot tea in the mug, he would have to warm up as well. Her shivering stopped as his warmth flowed into the blanket and made her warm. Being from a warmer climate for most of her life really made her feel bad now. Hopefully her fur would be thicker by winter. She rested her head on his shoulder and looked to the fire, watching the flames flicker and dart each way. "How cold does it get here in the winter?" She asked curiously. This would be her first winter in Nova Scotia and her first snow. Winters in Rio were not bad, mostly rain with lower temperatures. When her mate remarked on her being cold, she smiled and said "Yeah...I haven't really adapted yet to Canada. A lot colder here." Samantha ran fingers through her hair shyly and sat back against him.

Samantha wanted to meet more of the residents of her new home, if she was to live here, she would have to get to know everyone and treat the as family. Sam thought of the scar on her belly and how Rain accepted it and didn't cate that she failed to save lives. She was his mate and he love her and Sam would do the same. "I wonder where every one is. Really quiet tonight." She said softly and looked at the cave door. Samantha moved closer and her tongue shot out, catching him on the corner of his muzzle, a canine kiss. Soon enough they would be officially mates. Releasing Lua was hard to do but someday she would have a family with her mate and she could feel that love again. "Tell me about Germany. What was it like?" She could tell Rain about Rio after. Germany sounded like a good place to live, did he like it? The questions and wonders swirled through her mind.

<style>
.blood .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#f48e8e; }
.blood b {color:#f6e8e8; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#7e4b4b 0em .1em 0em;  }
.blood .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a5aa9e; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.blood {background-color:#964040; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #a2aea6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdd0c9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:459px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius: 20px; border-top-left-radius:20px; margin-bottom:-2px; padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px; color:#ceaeae;}
[/html]
[html]

Hope you guys don't mind a Jackson joining in. ^__^

Word Count → 370

It had been a really stupid move to wander on down to the beach today, as it turned out. Sure, the storm clouds had been looming up above them for the past two days, growing darker and more ominous in appearance. That hadn’t deterred the Acidic boy, however, as he was determined to do a little seaside meditation that morning. And sure, it had started out well enough. Thundering up above and a wind that stirred up the salty waters of the ocean had been only a minor distraction to the youth, who tuned out the sounds easily enough. The clouds couldn’t hold the rains back for long, though, and the lands were soon subjected to a downpour. Begrudgingly, the boy was forced to turn tail and head back home for shelter from the rain.

Some of the dense parts of the forest provided slight cover for the hybrid boy as he travelled back home, but all in all, he was soaked through by the time he got to the caverns. He shook the excess moisture from his fur as he stepped through the entrance to the caverns. Jackson made for his family’s den with a quick pace, but found their caves empty and their fire long extinguished. He sighed and dropped by his room to retrieve a blanket to drape over his wet frame. He could build up his fire here, or see if one was still going strong in one of the larger communal caves… An easy choice for the boy.

He hurried through the familiar hallways of the Anatheman labyrinth, arriving quickly in the large dining hall. What he saw there pleased him—a couple of packmates sitting around a blessedly blazing fire. Less work for Jackson then, brilliant! The young firestarter headed toward them without hesitation, sitting down with his legs crossed on the opposite side of the fire from the couple. Another pair of unfamiliar faces, but that would be easy enough to change. The wet boy grinned at them from across the blaze. “Hope the two of yas don’t mind if I share the fire here. One hell of a storm out there, ya know?” He pulled the old blanket tighter around his shoulders.

Image by J; table code by the Mentors!

<style>
.Jackson-bro .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.Jackson-bro p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.Jackson-bro .charname {font-family: 'Love Ya Like A Sister', arial, serif; color:#dfb8df; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.Jackson-bro b {color:#adffff; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.Jackson-bro {background-color:#617da2; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... luetab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.Jackson-bro .inner {margin:290px 5px 0px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: solid solid none solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}
.Jackson-bro p.wordcount {color:#adffff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
Rain looked up as a wet male went by him and sat down. Who was he? Rain smled at the males w ords "Yeah man I know what your talking about. I got caught in it myself. I don't think we have met yet. My name is Rain Marks and this is my mate Sam Marks. We are new to this pack, Sam more then myself. She was accepted a few days ago. We hope to have our mating ceremony soon," he said looking down at his cuddling alabaster mate. She was beautiful and he loved her with everything he had. She had been inproving on her carving and she had been a excellect learner when it came to curring furs and making leather. He nuzzle against her and smiled at her, licking her nose softly.

Her questions had him smiling harder before he answered."Yes baby it dies get colder. I didn' t tell you how I lost Amelia. We had got caught in a blizzard that made it hard for her little body stay warm. My sister froze to death because it was that cold. I fear that if your fur doesn't thicken up some you might fall to her fate,"he whispered to Sam before licking her face siftky and rubbing her arms as she shivered. She asked about Germany but he felt it was too personal now to talk about n front of their new company.
[html]
Sorry for the wait...Halloween really gets me busy!  I know it's short!

The arrival of the male made Sam feel more at home and almost immediately her fluffy tail thumped on the cave floor in a friendly manner. When Rain introduced Sam and himself, she grinned as she heard him add his last name onto her first. She felt closer to Rain and the pack. "Yup that storm's a doozy! Hell, only a crazy person would want to be outside!" Sam chuckled as she spoke, she was slowly starting to feel the fire's warmth. The storm raged on while the female talked to the two. "Now may we know your name?" Sam inquired while looking at the male sitting beside them. Meeting people was fun, and much easier than making enemies. The only members within the pack that Sam knew were Naniko and Rain. It was time to meet more of the Anathema family.

Sensing Rain's silence when she asked about Germany, Sam didn't ask again, but maybe ask some other time. Sam was sad that his family died, she really would've wanted to meet Amelia.

<style>
[/html]
[html]

---

Word Count → 231

The white-furred male was the first to speak up, smiling as he introduced himself and the woman beside him. They were mates, and the girl Sam was apparently fresh new blood in their Anatheman family. “Ah, that’s cool man! Nice to meet yas, and congrats on the mateship.” The boy grinned at the happy new couple over the flames. Jackson had seen one of Anathema’s mateship ceremonies in action once before. It had been a pretty cool little ceremony, one that a good chunk of the pack tended to join in on to celebrate. It was certainly a great way for someone new to the pack to familiarize themselves with all the canines running around the cave-dwelling pack.

Sam asked him for his name, and he obliged without hesitation. “I’m Jackson. Jackson Acidic.” He nodded matter-of-factly as he introduced himself. “I’m a firestarter here, busyin’ myself with keeping these caves all lit up and warm.” And as winter slowly began to overtake the current autumn weather, he supposed that would prove rather invaluable. He didn’t know how cold the caves could get in the midst of winter, but he was determined to fight it off with his favorite element. “I’ve been livin’ here most of my life, so you got any questions or anythin’ just lemme know.” He shifted part of his old blanket over his shoulder to cover him better.

[/html]
Rain smiled as the man congraduated them. "We haven't had the ceremony yet but it doesn't matter to much to me. Sam is my mate and I love her till death do we part," he said giving his mate a playful nip and a kiss. He was happy Jackson was kind and cheery despite the weather. He wadnlucky he was around because without him the numerous fires that were lit in the dinning area would not be lit. Rain knew the stresses of taking care of numerous fires and smiled at the male, noticing his tattered blanket. "Hey man let me give you a new blanket. As a fire caretaker myself I know what cold can do to others. Your soaking wet and that old blanket of yours won't keep you very warm. I just finished a few thick skins from a ox kill a few days ago along with a sheep wool blanket. Let me go get them and give them to you,"he said with a smile before gently moving Sam off him and going back to their den, throwing wood into his own fires and grabbing the blankets along with some of the smoked meat he had drying over the fires.

He came back and before returning to Sam he went over to Jackson and threw the thicker of the blankets over his damp shoulders. "There. That should keep you and anyone in your family warm for the winter. Here is a less heavy one if you want it and if anyone in your family needs on I have plenty to go around. Here, I also brought some of the meat I brought in today," he said giving Jackson some meat beforegoing back over to Sam and pulling her close to him, to keep her thin frame warm. Her nuzzle her softly and was able to lick her upper lip in a wolf like kiss. Thing might be looking up for him and Sam if he got some more people to take his creations