New Day [Celebration Thread!]
[html]

This is a celebration thread for Cercatori d'Arte's birthday, set the night of October the 27th in a clearing near Thornbury. No post order, anyone can join in, and please do - have fun everyone!

Hunting in the morning had been worth it. Although some that were newer to the pack and didn't know it, Skye had certainly remembered that it had been a year ago to this day that Cercatori d'Arte had been officially founded, had officially begun and had become her new home - it had been a year. A long year, a tumultuous year, but a year nonetheless, and it was time to celebrate. The deer that she had managed to catch in the morning was now cooking on a makeshift spit over a large, burning fire that made the clearing bright and the light glow off of the trees. Next to it, on a flat stone, were different foods that Robert had helped her with this morning - berries and fruits and rabbits were there, waiting for celebrating members of the pack to eat them.

Small candles were set on tree branches, rocks, anywhere that was available, and served as even more light for the party and celebration that was so important, so amazing, such a milestone in their history. A smile graced her face as she forgot the worries, the troubles, and simply laughed at the scene as she looked to her son, Robert, who was sitting on a rock nearby. He looked up at her, too, and grinned; he had never known Cercatori in its early years, he had never known what it had been like when it began, but he was born here, it was his home, and Skye was glad for it. A home for him - for all of them.

Without another word, she lifted her muzzle and howled out a joyful howl, a howl for all to come near and celebrate - so did Robert, and together they sang the song of celebration of Cercatori d'Arte.

<style type="text/css">
.skyefreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fefbee; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #333e46; }
.skyefreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#485259; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cde4f3; text-align:center;}
.skyefreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skyefreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#cde4f3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree001.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #fefbee; padding: 0px 0px 165px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#485259; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.skyefreebe01-border1 {width:506px; border:1px solid #485259; margin:0 auto;}
.skyefreebe01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b5cee0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
Rory was in his and Mya’s house playing with his niece, Saorise. She was four months and really into learning everything that anyone was willing to teach her. She was generally quiet but was currently in squealing from giggling from her uncle tickling her. This was one of her favorite things to do with Rory.

His ears perked up at the sound of his leader’s howl, along with one of her sons. It was inviting the pack to come celebrate. He got off the floor, grabbed his mandolin, and grinned at his niece, ”Shall we go, me wee one?” She nodded happily and got up and followed her uncle out the door. She chattered happily about getting to see other wolves.

The two of them walked to the clearing. They could see the lights before they arrived and Saorise’s eyes were massive from all the lights. But she grinned when she saw Robert. She remembered playing with him and ran off to say hi, after Rory told her it was OK. He approached at slower pace and bowed at Skye. ”’Ello, miss Skye. ‘Ow are ye this fine ev’en?” He was a gentlemen and tried to be polite and nice to everyone.
[html]

Only a few minutes had passed after the joyous howl, and yet Skye could already smell two of Cercatori coming to celebrate with them. Her eyes light up as she saw Rory and his young niece - Rory was always pleasurable company, and she was glad that he was a member of the pack she knew as home. The youngster who was his niece ran off to play with Robert, who grinned at her and began to try and engage her in a game of what looked like tag. Smiling at the two pups, Skye turned her attention to the Irish man before her.

"I'm good, Rory," she said happily. "More than good, in fact - today marks the day that, one year ago, Cercatori d'Arte was first formed. My little pup Robert," she said, glancing fondly at her son, who was playing happily still, "helped me set up the celebration. It amazes me how far the pack has gone since then," she said.

It was true - so much had happened in that one single year, so much has gone on. She looked at the male and remembered when he first came to Cercatori d'Arte, his niece two weeks old at the time, and now she was playing with her own son, whom she never dreamed of before the pack. Cercatori hadn't just become her pack - it had transformed from a dream into reality, into a haven, into a home, and she would never leave.

She looked at Rory, her face transforming into that of a light teasing. "How is Mya?" she asked. She was glad Rory and her had mated - Mya had been quite shy and hidden before, but now she was bolder and stepping out more.

<style type="text/css">
.skyefreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fefbee; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #333e46; }
.skyefreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#485259; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cde4f3; text-align:center;}
.skyefreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skyefreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#cde4f3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree001.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #fefbee; padding: 0px 0px 165px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#485259; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.skyefreebe01-border1 {width:506px; border:1px solid #485259; margin:0 auto;}
.skyefreebe01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b5cee0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

Sky can't resist. :3

Even though she knew she should've been resting, Sky couldn't have resisted the call for anything. She'd missed the celebrations d'Arte was famous for and she'd missed Skye, like a best friend, even more. So she slowly made her way to where she'd heard the howl, keeping an easy pace so her sore legs wouldn't protest much.

When she arrived, she found one of the new-to-her members, Rory, and Sky already conversing. Grinning that classic grin of hers, she sang out a little hello. "Oh, graceful morning, my sister and brother~" She laughed at the end of her tiny tune and then looked down at the pups they had with them; Was that really little fluffball Robert!? He'd grown so big!

"Happy Anniversary, Skye." She mused happily. And you too, Rory. I'm glad I could make it." Oh Sky, stop being so dramatic.

<style type="text/css">
.skyboom b {font-weight:bold; color:#f36971; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#7e7862 1px 1px 1px;}
.skyboom .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.skyboom p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skyboom {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/mhahzl.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px dotted #7e7862; padding: 460px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f5158; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
.: WC 300+:.

What's Momma and Robert making such a fuss about? The girl wondered to herself when she first heard the call, not far from the place that one half of her family had labored to set up the celebration. She had been at the centermost point of Thornbury staring down each path and pondering the crossroads for most of the day, oblivious to the great production that was in the works just down the way, and had just thought she would visit the well for a drink when she heard her mother's howl cut the air and spread quickly throughout the lands, followed by the more high-pitched but just as excited trill of her brother. Erzulie raised her head and screwed up her muzzle for a moment before her four paws kicked into top gear and she ran toward the call.

At first she was almost offended when she burst through the brush and into the clearing and saw everything that had gone on without her. Her sunburst eyes fixated on Robert and the pup she didn't know and her brows knotted up. Why did momma have Robert help her but not her? Did she think she wasn't good enough? Erzulie pouted from the edge of the clearing for a moment before realizing no one noticed her on the outskirts, so she trotted farther into the clearing. Her paws brought her up to her mother's side and she peered up at the Capitana, her visage a mixture of emotion. The childish part of her wanted to be hurt because she was not in on the planning, but most of her was just excited for whatever was happening.

“What ya doing Momma?” She asked, a small wolfish whine behind her words. “Is this a party? Why dinint you ask me to help too?” Her eyes were big and round with worry, but the sounds of Robert and Saorise playing in the background combined with the unique atmosphere of the party décor and the succulent scent of the kill were beginning to overcome her, and despite herself her tail began a slow twitch, which soon became a full on paddle.

<style type="text/css">
.Erzulie_puppyrun b {font-weight:bold; color:#5d7700; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.Erzulie_puppyrun .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Erzulie_puppyrun p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 18px 10px 18px; margin:0px;}
.Erzulie_puppyrun {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#dce35a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/p62to.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 230px 0px; font-family:Comic Sans MS, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a90000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.Erzulie_puppyrun p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;font-family:'Zeyada', comic sans ms;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

The duo tuned howl of the Capitana and her progeny sang out through Cercatori, and when it met Orin’s ears it resonated in all of her senses. The innate drive to answer to her leader’s call tugged at her core, and the jovial promises the harmony made were an added bonus. Orin was milling around in Thornbury’s garden sawing pumpkins from their vines when she heard the call. Dropping her tools at once, she hoisted one large orange squash off the ground and waddled toward the beacon.

It took the tiny woman some time to make it, the pumpkin weighing her down significantly, but it seemed she had arrive before much of the pack anyway. Her amber eyes scanned the clearing as she stepped out into the open and grazed the sights of a few of her pack mates and their offspring. A soft smile came to her countenance as she walked toward her pack, ears perked to listen for the sounds of others approaching. They would all filter in soon now, her own children included. At least, she hoped they would be. Titania was reliable enough and was likely on her way from some distant spot in d’Arte, but Juliet… she was the wild card. That girl just might be the death of her. Orin fretted for her orange-cream daughter. Juliet, you better show up. Judging by the sights and sounds the Moonsong girl would love the party, but getting her there was half the battle.

“Hi Skye and Sky,” she giggled, then nodded a greeting to Rory. “I didn’t even realize what day it was! …until I heard you just now. It’s been that long already? I can’t believe it. Where do you want this?” She adjusted the pumpkin that weighed down her arms, grinning and nodding. It was getting heavy and her arms were quickly becoming rubber. Of course, there was no time to cook it or make it into anything, but it certainly was festive looking.

“I saw this in a… b-b-ook once,” she flinched as she stumbled on the word. Her bruised psyche still refused to let her think of books or literature – the connection to her previous life. She tried not to get tied up on it, though, and continued. “People used to hollow them out and carve faces into them. I thought someone might like to give it a shot. Seen Titania or Juliet yet?”

<style type="text/css">
.orint3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.orint3 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.orint3 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#8FAC7A; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/UdMpC.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EFF7F1; outline:1px solid #3E7F25; padding: 170px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3E7F25; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 400+
[/html]
Rory chuckled a bit at the pups’ games and turned his attention to his Capitana as she told him why they were celebrating. He grinned about the pack being a year old and that Robert helped her. ”’E an’ yerself did a mighty fine job, miss Skye.” His grin grew at the question about his mate, Mya. ”She doin’ grand. ‘Ow’s yer mate?” He figured they’d do idle chitchat as they waited for more people to arrive.

They didn’t need to wait to terribly long. The first to arrive was the other Sky and she was singing. He smiled and gave her a bow at her greeting. ”I’m glad I could, lass.” His Irish accent was still strong but understandable, at least he hoped it was. No one had told him they couldn’t understand him.

Erzulie was next and she was a bit whiny. But that was fine since she was still a little pup. He knelt down next to her and gave her a big grin. ”’Ello, Miss Erzulie. Do ye remember me? Ye ‘elped me take care o’ the pumpkins while Miss Orin was gone?” He wouldn’t be offended if she forgot but he knew that he had fun explaining things to her.

The next but hopefully not last person to arrive was Orin, carrying a large pumpkin. Rory got up and went over to her. ”Do ye need ‘elp carryin’ that large pumpkin?” At the mention of carving it up, his ears perked up and he wagged his tail. ”Back ‘ome in Ireland, we still would carve them, them an’ other squashes. They’re called ‘Jack’o’lanterns.’” He was proud of the fact that he knew about them. As a child, he would help his parents carve one.
[html]

400+

“Are you looking for me, Momma?” the fae voice preceded the girl into the clearing. Titania appeared just a second later, but the girl who emerged through the brush was not the same girl her pack had seen before. Instead of trotting up on four paws the fairy princess walked steadily toward her pack on two legs, a broad smile on her muzzle. It had happened that morning just as the rising sun cast citrus hues in the eastern sky. It had started as a tingling itch that grew, and just when Titania thought she was going to rub and scratch herself to death a calmness overcame her being. That was when the girl felt compelled to lay down in her favorite place among the mushrooms and moss of the forest and watch the sky lighten through the trees. When she arose hours later it was in her new body, with hands like her father’s, and height (or lack of) to rival her mother.

She had been to the oasis to see her reflection and was quite pleased with her new look. Her mane had grown in wild, with tight curls and shocking red vibrancy that bounced about her shoulders merrily as she walked. She was downright miniature; there was still time for the adolescent to grow, but with the petite Takekuro woman as her mother and her illness as a pup it was likely she would remain a small size. That was just fine with Titania, who enjoyed stories of little fairy creatures, and fancied herself like them, but only time would tell.

At first she didn't know why they'd been called to meeting, but as she walked up she overheard what Skye and the others said. She especially tipped her ears to Rory, hearing him praise her on a job well done. Well, she did do a fine job on caring for the pack, and Skye was the only alpha Titania could remember, but still she knew that once her own father was the leader of this pack, and she felt a small jolt of offense when he wasn't mentioned. Still, it wasn't something to bring up, and he would probably be getting his due when he showed up. She glanced around and confirmed that he wasn't there yet. That's funny, where was he?

Her curiosity over her father's whereabouts quickly fell to the wayside though when she saw her mother's astonished look. It made her smile and laugh softly. “You better get that away from her fast, before she drops it.” She said to Rory and nodding at the pumpkin as she stepped up to her mother's side, her head barely coming up to Orin's shoulder.

“Happy Founding Day!” She said to everyone, then held out her arms and did a little twirl, showing off her newly discovered form. “What do you think? I thought I'd feel... taller...”

Image courtesy of mourner@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.titania-a01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.titania-a01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.titania-a01 b {color:#8CC0F4; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.titania-a01 {background-color:#000A14; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BLjIj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3971A8; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3971A8; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:235px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
Sexy Liam is seriously trying to be nice. LOL

He had been laying low since the Juliet incident. He'd hunted for himself, stayed away from his father, and tended the stables. He'd even slept in the stables, knowing Skye wanted him where she could watch him. The call to celebrate pulled him in, however, and he made his way slowly, his hands in his pockets. He didn't want to upset the leader, he wanted to join in the pack celebration. He paused at the edge of the circle of light. Something nagged at him, telling him this was a very very bad idea.

He ran his fingers through his mane, then mentally shrugged, stepping into the circle. He overheard the leader's explanation of the celebration and let his tail wag. He still remembered the day Shawchert had invited he and his father to join. Hell, he still remembered the actual day they joined. They had been greeted by Bangle, and accepted by Shawchert. Liam idly wondered if that little flute Bangle had given his father for him was still around somewhere. He wouldn't mind learning to play it.

He approached Skye slowly, offering her a little bow, feeling strangely shy. The butterflies whispered, then fell silent. "Congratulations to you, and Shawchert both." There, he had the balls to say it, even if others skirted around it. However, he didn't want to start a fight, so he turned a play solemn gaze on the younger boy. "The food smells wonderful. You did a good job, kiddo."

<style type="text/css">
.liamr1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.liamr1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.liamr1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#0A0E39; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0IJKL.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8F979C; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 160px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8F979C; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]
[html]

WC:340 OOC: sorry for the lateness

He was late! He had meant to brign his flute with him on patrol, but he’d forgotten it, and he was just barely finished with his patrol when Skye called out. He swore and ran home as quickly as he could, thankfully it was on the way or he’d be even more late. He grabbed his flute and raced down the ladder, cringing for a second before he dashed off towards Thornbury where everyone was gathering. Smiling, the large man crept towards the crowd and found Orin standing the opposite way. He moved towards the white woman and moved his hand to wrap around her waist. Smiling he looked down and turned to Skye.

“I’m sorry for the tardiness, Patrolling and everything. Happy founding day.”

He said, he did feel regret for what he had done to the pack earlier in the year, tossing away his leadership, though it was to save a mother he couldn’t save, his best bet would have been to stay, fess up to his problems and make them better, but in a way he still ran, this was a happy occasion though. This was the day he and four others founded the pack, established it and now they were a year into living in the midsts of the forest, smiling, he thought of everything that had happeend, pushing the bad things out of his mind. Things had been shaky for a long time, but now they were evening out and he was where he belonged. He looked around and took a step back in astonishment when he saw Titania, she had changed! He grinned widely at the girl.

“I see someone has found their new ability!”

Shaw gave the girl a proud grin and was happy to know that she could change, though she had been sick as a puppy, and was so small, she’d changed. She could have the ability to shift whenever she wanted and he was happy to know that she got that choice.

<style type="text/css">
.shaw_flute .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.shaw_flute .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#ad8f42}
.shaw_flute b {font-weight:bold; color:#a66bb9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shaw_flute {margin:0 auto; width:386px; background-color:#fdf589; background-image:url(http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3093/shawbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:000+ - OOC blah would go here

Shaw wasn't the only one who was late. Tal had been reading when the call came. Tameri had hidden under the table, playing with him. Tal had needed to remove his daughter from hiding before making his way to the gathering. He grinned at Rory, then made his way over to Skye. "Merry meet, M'Lady," he greeted, his mismatched eyes laughing at his pretend formality. He stood, grinning at the two pups he'd helped bring into the world. "And you two are getting to be so big. I was there when you two were born." He glanced around for the third, then looked at the Capitana questioningly, but didn't ruin the festive mood by asking. Perhaps he'd speak to her later.

He made his way to his mate, hugging her. Tameri raced around, taking a few moments to sniff at anyone who stood still long enough for her, then raced over to Sky, jumping up on her Mom's legs playfully, her tail wagging. Her blue eyes danced as she yipped at her Mom. "Who's them wolves, Mom?" Tal chuckled, remembering telling Liam not so very long ago that greeting others with your paws on their legs wasn't quite appropriate. He knelt down, ruffling the pups fur. "Tameri, jumping on others, even mom, isn't polite."

As he stood, he caught Liam's form, his back to them. He made a mental note to talk to the boy later.

Image courtesy of Compound Eye@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_TalDr1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_TalDr1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:5px;}
.K22911_TalDr1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#a3aab7; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_TalDr1 {background-color:#11191c; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3d4b4a; line-height:16px; width:487px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6952/tal ... iannon.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:289px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_TalDr1-border {width:489px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

Family. Blah. XD

Orin came onto the scene next, carrying a pumpkin with her. When she mentioned carving faces into them, Sky grinned. Apparently Rory knew about them, and had even made use of them before, since he'd mentioned them being called Jack'o'lanterns (something Sky knew from her books). Sky glanced over at him and nodded. Humans used to carve them out for protection against dark spirits on All Hallow's Eve. She added in.

Next on the scene was Orin's precious girl, Titania... on two legs. Sky couldn't help but feel a burst of pride; she'd all but watched Titania and her sister grow up. This was a big day for her. Congratulations on your first shirt, Titania! Sky called over happily, tail flicking unevenly behind her.

Then came Liam. He was quiet as ever, keeping his words short but simple. She waved to him, glad he could make it to the celebration.

Shawchert came next and Sky smiled his way politely, like greeting a friend, but she stealthily made her escape from the crowd, not wanting to be too close to her ex. She still felt a bitter pang of jealousy, seeing him happy with his family. Not because she thought it should've been her family he'd fathered, but because he had a family at all. Where was hers?

The answer came with little paws thudding against her leg and a tiny, happy voice mewling up to her. She flinched, but looked down with a grin. Oh, yeah. She had a family now, didn't she? Tammy! She turned in time to see Taliesin coming up as well, and then sudden the jealousy became an understanding; this was what she'd been missing.

She scooped down to pick up Tammy and cradle the pup in her arms, giving the girl's ears a quick nuzzle in affectionate greeting. They're our pack. These people are our family. She glanced over at Tal and smirked.

You're late to the party, love. Did something happen or was Tammy just being a slowpoke? She leaned over and gave her mate a quick 'kiss'. She couldn't have asked for a better turn-out. Liam was here, Tal was here, and even little Tammy could have her first celebration.

The first of many to come.

<style type="text/css">
.skyboom b {font-weight:bold; color:#f36971; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#7e7862 1px 1px 1px;}
.skyboom .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.skyboom p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skyboom {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/mhahzl.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px dotted #7e7862; padding: 460px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f5158; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]