Troublemaker
[html]
OOC: All Welcomed! One other, please Smile Sakana no Puru!

He sat next to the pools of glistening water, their surfaces reflecting in his stormy eyes as he gazed into their depths. The place was lit with torches that other pack members kept burning, but the flickering flames cast the pools in even more mystery. Every once in a while he could see a flash of scales as one of the creatures would near the surface, but then they would disappear out of his sight. The little boy stamped his feet impatiently, making the visible fish dart down to deeper parts of the water. He really wanted to play with one of them...

Severus put one paw into the water, batting it around, rump high in the air behind him as he leaned in. How deep were these pools, anyway? He reached down as far as he could, his muzzle nearly touching the water. Imma getchoo... He whispered, eyes narrowing in concentration. He felt certain that if he could reach far enough into the pool, he could catch one of the fish and force it to play with him. His brothers were off doing other things...and boredom didn't suit the pup well.

A flash of silver just in front of him made him reach even farther, but this was more than his body could take; he flopped down face first into the pool and came up coughing. He-help! He called, floundering about along the surface of the water. Why weren't the fish helping him? Could they not understand him? Severus had seen his mother speaking to some creatures before, like the crows that hung around their cave system...why wouldn't the fish help him now?

<style type="text/css">
.sevv-1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8b855f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #151d2c; }
.sevv-1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sevv-1 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#374451; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ue8eV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 210px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a6978; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sevv-1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sevv-1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
:O gemma be useful for once

The woman was severely depressed as she wandered aimlessly through the Anatheman caverns finding places that were both new and old to her and not really caring one bit bout any of it. Her son was dieing, that much was plain to see, over the past week or so he had gone steadily downhill with his breathing weakening to the point that several times she had felt the flicker of his heart as it stopped momentarily. But the sheyote was powerless to stop it, there was no medicine here that could heal him not with what was wrong on the inside.

Unusually Gemma had left Jaden home with Giuseppe so the two could have some father and son time without her there, she sensed this would be the last time they would get to spend together before he passed into the fade. Even more unusual the woman was in a form other than her optime. Seeing Gemma in either secui or lupus was a rare thing indeed for the woman almost never assumed her alternate shapes, seeing no reason to. Today she was in her secui form, although she was still on the smallish side being half coyote, her large ears were even more out of proportion with her head and her muzzle tapering and thinnish.

She was passing by the entrance to the pools where the fish were bred and kept for eating and would have walked right on past if she had not heard the faint cry echoing down the tunnel, He-help!. The voice was young and childish, high pitched with youth. A sickening feeling began to develop in her gut as she trotted down the long hallway, with the sounds of splashing getting louder she broke into a full run and eventually came upon the large cavern and the pools of fish. For a second she couldn't see anything in the murky light and then she spotted the ashy colored pup struggling in the waters, one of the Angela's sons. She leapt forwards to the edge of the pool, speaking calmly to the child despite the nausea and panic she felt,

"Stay still now and I can pull you out." Holding herself out over the water she bobbed her head back and forth trying to find a right position and then dived forwards, snatching up the child by his scruff with her long jaws and pulling his body from the water. She deposited him down next to the pool away from the water's edge, concern tinged her voice,

"Are you okay?" Her heart was going ten to the dozen and her tail twitched back and forth from all the adrenalin, at the moment she felt as though she could fight off a hundred warriors just to keep this child safe, the woman was already beginning to shift back into her optime form in case she needed to perform cpr or squeeze him to get the water out, she only really had a faint knowledge of it but it might be enough to save his life if he had swallowed any water.
[html]
OOC: All Welcomed! One other, please Smile Sakana no Puru!

He was trying to stay afloat, but couldn't quite keep his head above the water. At least, not for any extended period of time. The little boy coughed and sputtered as his head went beneath it, eyes keeping tightly shut. The world felt like it was spinning around him as he struggled, eyes closed and legs kicking at odd rhythms. Severus was learning how to swim the hard way. He finally opened his eyes when he heard a voice nearby, one that commanded him to hold still. He was a disobedient boy normally, but when faced with an uncertain future he had become rather docile. He accepted the female's command despite his better judgement, allowing his limbs to go limp.

Something happened then that he hadn't been expecting. He floated! The pup didn't understand buoyancy or what was involved with making a puppy float, but it seemed that holding still was the answer. His nose was kept just above water as he craned his head upwards, kicking his legs lightly every few moments. Then, just as soon as he had figured out that he could float, he was up out of the water. Severus was confounded, unsure of how exactly he had been able to float and of how he had ended up in the water to begin with, the events a whirl in his small mind.

I wanted......to play wiff.... da fish He said between coughs and gasps for air, sprawling his legs out around him. "I din' know.... being in da water...It not like da land" He continued. He felt alright, other than the scratch in his throat, throbbing pain in his sinuses from the bit of water he had breathed in, and the urge to cough that he continually felt. "I ok. Who you?" He hacked.

<style type="text/css">
.sevv-1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8b855f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #151d2c; }
.sevv-1 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#374451; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ue8eV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 210px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a6978; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
3+

The pale woman completed her shift as the small child coughed up the water that he had swallowed, for now it didn't seem like he was going to choke on the fluids but really what did she know she was just a dumb whore good for nothing but spreading her legs. The woman blinked at the sudden self hatred that flared through her surely she should feel pride or even some kind of happiness, she had most certainly just saved this kid's life, the Angelo's child but there was nothing but the pain and anger at herself. Gemma was most definitely a strange and confused creature.

He wanted to play with the fishes? Had no one explained to him that the water was dangerous? For a moment she was upset and angry at Naniko for not teaching her children better but then as she looked at him she realised the very real possibility that the small boy had simply forgotten his lessons and the warnings. She tried to remember herself at his age, had she ever been truly innocent? Even back then. She could remember nothing of childhood exuberance, all that came up were memories of being raped and the sick and twisted feelings of wanting to please her father. The woman laid down on her side next to the boy, lowering herself to his level, paying attention to his words,

"Yes water is very different to land, you can't walk on it but you can swim through it." She placed an ivory paw on his back, ready to assist in the event of him choking. Despite herself she smiled, he was a cute little thing.

"My name is Gemma. What is yours?" In another time and reality, one where she were not abused and damaged mentally Gemma would have made a very good mother and in this place sometimes it shined through in small patches.
[html]
OOC:

I'm a little prince. My mom said so. I was in the water once...the big water...but I didn't like it and she said I shouldn't go in it, then! He said all at once. I didna' mean to fall, just saw'd the fishes and wanted to make one play wiff me Severus felt a little silly for having fallen in to begin with, but his mind quickly turned to other subjects. His mother had taught him that he should always be polite to others, especially adults in the pack, and he cleared his throat after the tight coughing feeling went away. Thank you for helpin' me. I saw you before? Or no? He couldn't remember if he had ever seen or met Gemma in the past. Maybe when I was real little?

The little boy tried to get closer to her now that she was taller, trying to put his paws up on her leg. He had seen other canines shift before and knew how the process went, but his mother had told him that he was too young to start shifting yet. He wanted to badly, to stand up on two legs and be more like his mother...he hoped that he was the first one of the three to shift. He'd prove to her what a big boy he was! I'm Severus. What you doing out here, Gemma?

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
3+

Her mouth curved into a small smile as his words came out in a big rush, he was an adorable little boy.

"Well at least I was here to help you out. And now you know not to lean so far over." She didn't kid herself, the boy would most likely probably be back in a few hours batting at the fish that flickered in the water. She wasn't sure if she should tell Naniko about her son's misadventures with the fish ponds, she didn't want to get the child into trouble after all he was only doing what children do best.. well children raised in a normal and non abusive environment, getting themselves into all sorts of mischief. Gemma's own short childhood had been spent hiding from her mother and sisters, seeking the inappropriate touches and sick love of her father.

"You're welcome, No I haven't seen you before but I know Naniko is your moma. You smell like her a lot." She laughed as the child tried to climb up her optime legs, he would have his own soon enough, the time it would take for him to gain that gift would fly by as it always did for adults but never seemed to go fast enough for the kids. Her own first shift had happened around 8 months old. By that time she was actively going through a tortured and tormented version of puberty that had stretched across months from her being 5 months old until 9 months. But she knew how it was supposed to go, the travelers had told her she smelt like a woman at too young an age although that hadn't stopped them taking what they wanted from her.

"Nice to meet you Severus, that's a pretty name. Not much really, I was just wandering around when I heard your splashing." The dark caves were starting to make her feel suffocated again so she got to her feet,

"Why don't we go for a walk outside and get some fresh air and you can dry off?"
[html]
OOC:

I really like to catch fwogs and squash them He shared with her, his little tail whipping back and forth excitedly. That was one thing that he most definitely loved to do! He knew how much Octavius loved frogs...and he could be quite the mean spirited little boy sometimes. Severus didn't care that his brother loved them - he only cared about his own fun. Anywhere he went, if there were frogs...then they were getting squashed whether Oct was there or not.

He didn't quite understand the bit that she said about him smelling like his mother; he didn't know what she smelled like, really, just that whenever he was near her he felt safe and taken care of. He'd had scents and smells explained to him when Naniko had taken the three boys outside for the first time, but hadn't actively tried using his nose much yet. And he spent so much time with his mother that they smelled nearly the same, to his untrained nose. He just smelled himself around all the time.

The pretty white wolf asked him if he wanted to go outside, and he nodded quickly. Yeah! Let's go! Where should we go, Gemma? He asked in an excited manner. He ran around her in a wide circle for a bit, jumping up and down every few seconds. He'd gone outside a time or two by himself, but never very far. The outside world was quite scary! But with Gemma there to watch over him, he could explore!

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
fail post i'm sorry, this cough is getting worse

She chuckled at his words, squishing the frogs, what a hobby to develop. She was saddened that there were no childhood fondness-es that she could share and relate to him with, well not unless she lied to him of course which may actually be better idea than telling him the truth in all honesty. She didn't want to traumatize the poor child so early on in his life.

"I'm not so sure the frogs would find that fun." She smiled, the words were mostly to herself really. She didn't expect a child as young as him to understand taking into consideration others hurts and feelings, most likely all he knew was roughhousing with his siblings. She laughed out loud at his excitement to go outside and mess about. The white fae lowered herself back down to her hands and knees besides him as he leaped up and down,

"Okay okay, let me shift back first then we can run better." Fueled by her own excitement now her shift went faster than normal and within a few minutes she was in her small lupus form. "Why don't we go to the forest and run around there!" Kids were so excitable.