Young love is something deep within your heart..
Hey thar! c:

The small fae wandered in her optime form, wearing her usual black ripped jeans with her band- tee. Bright blue eyes scanned the new land as she walked along the borders. This was her home now....it was still hard to believe, even for her. A small breeze blew by, with it bringing many different and unfamiliar scents still waiting to be explored. The breeze ruffled the fae's fur, her beautiful white and black pelt standing out among the bare auburn trees. The trees creaked and groaned as they rubbed and caught their intertwined branches with each other. Dead orange and yellow leaves colored and filled the ground around her, the green lush grass barely being seen underneath all the beautiful debris. It was mid-afternoon, the sun high and surprisingly the baby- blue sky was clearly visible. Here and there a few clouds drifted lazily by, small white puffs that looked like it was fake.

Fia felt at ease, she didn't feel the usual need to hide herself from the world and withdraw herself. Today she felt free. The situation with her mother and father still nagged in her head, but today she wouldn't let it bother her. Instead, she shoved it away and focused on how she was still alive and how maybe things weren't so bad after all. The she-wolf walked gracefully with long strides, smiling softly as a beautiful white butterfly flew by and landed on a tree closest to her. Silently and stealthy the female walked up to it and watched as it slowly moved it's wings back and forth before the wind picked gently up again and the butterfly was off again, on a journey to find it's destiny. "Maybe I'll find my destiny here too..." The girl said, the words gently fluttering out of her maw and slowly drifting along the wind after the petite, graceful butterfly.
gunner, sorry for the wait![html]
Gun sounds like an old man. xD

Alone. It felt strange. He'd always had at least his mother by his side, even without the safety they'd found in Anathema. Esmeralda had won the battle between them, due to her dirty tricks. Now Gunnar was a runaway, a rogue, a deserter of the caverns he'd called home. It felt... unreal. Like a dream.

He'd been wandering in and out of the area for a few weeks now. This place had been deserted up until a day or so ago. Suddenly he'd started noticing more people wandering the area, marking borders and making a home here. A new pack. He still wasn't sure of the name or the leadership, but he did know that he wasn't about to relinquish his hunting grounds. With winter so near, he'd starve without it.

So he'd travelled to the newly marked borders early that morning. Unable to produce a noticable howl without hurting himself, he waited there for the first patrol to come around. A young woman was the first one to show up; pale white fur with black markings and lovely bright blue eyes. A beautiful little fae.

He only hoped his limping gait, scarred throat and raspy voice wouldn't scare her off.

He approached cautiously. Miss? He called out, voice croaked as usual. He hated that; Esme had ruined his good looks and soothing voice. Now he was a beast, not a prince. No wonder she'd chased him off so easily. Are you of the new pack that's formed here? May I speak with you?

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug35 b {font-weight:bold; color:#4b4733; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #000000; }
.freebaug35 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug35 {margin:0 auto; width:478px; background-color:#1c1d17; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ldkHt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #5d5f55; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4e40; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug35 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug35 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]
It's okay! Hahaha! If Fia had a crush on an old man... o.O That would just be ackward...xD

Fia was deep in thought when suddenly she was yanked out from her deep personal thoughts and turned, hearing a foreign voice. Her ears flickered at the cracked voice, and she looked the male over. He seemed to have many, many scars all over his body. One over his throat and he seemed to be limping horribly. "Yes I am, and yes you can speak to me. Do you need help?" The fae asked, her voice a clear, beautiful woman-like voice that had just the perfect touch of puppy in it. The girl was rather surprised at the tone of her own voice. Taking a few small steps forward, she looked the male over once more, and up close.

The male was rather cute, he had black curly fur all over him, broken only by scars. He also had a right ear that flopped over, which the young girl thought of rather charming. The scars didn't bother her that much, neither his raspy voice. Looks wasn't all the petite female cared about. Personality mattered too, and the male seemed to be respectful enough. He seemed exhausted, and the she-wolf felt the need to help him. The girl looked around her, and suddenly saw a large boulder nearby with a soft moss covered top and a jagged edge at the bottom. "Here, you should sit down...you look like your about to fall over like a tree" She said, a quiet bubbly giggle coming from her muzzle. The fae blushed and looked down. What was wrong with her? She never acted this giggly and bubbly around someone she just met before! A small breeze picked up again, the wind grazing softly against the black-marked female and pulling her fur to sway along with the heart-beat of the wind.

Blue eyes looked back up again and met his gaze. She looked at him for a moment before looking back towards the rock again. Walking over, Fia sat down and looked at the black-furred brute. He was rather tall, or so everyone was taller then Fia. The girl felt puny, being small from which she had gotten the traits from her mother, while her brothers inherited their fathers enormously tall trait. Her tail swung behind her from side to side, brushing up against the side of the rock. The white fur swung smoothly against the uneven side of the rock as she looked up at him with striking, beautiful ice-blue eyes.
Lol old man. and Smooooth.

The girl's voice matched her looks and he smiled at that, a sort of crooked grin that suited him even still. Well, no, I... He started, pausing to think it over. How was he supposed to go about this conversation? He'd made a new home in the area and with her pack having moved in... was it still his? Was he to be chased out? Ugh, confusion.

As he thought it over, the girl decided he looked worn out. Yes, he was tired. Yes, he was limping. But he felt fine overall. It was with a chuckle that he shook his head, smile evening out a bit. Miss, I'm fine. Really. Some injuries just never healed right, is all. He waved a hand to reject her offer politely, and was glad that she sat down instead a second later.

Actually, He started again, forcing a smoother stride over to where she sat, leaning against the rock at the hip and crossing his arms over his chest. Actually, my concern involved your pack, miss. I moved into the territory a few weeks back. Your borders overlap with the area I've been living in and I'm not entirely sure I can afford to give up my hunting grounds. I'd like to talk to your alpha, if that's alright?

Then, as an afterthought, he smiled and relaxed, flicking from business into flirting in an instant. Then again, if they're busy, I wouldn't mind waiting in your company, miss. Name's Gunnar LeStrange. He introduced smoothly, despite the raspy voice. And might I say, you look lovely in the sunlight, miss...? He trailed off, hoping for a name. Yup, still a smooth talker. Not a player anymore, but still a die-hard flirt.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug35 b {font-weight:bold; color:#4b4733; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #000000; }
.freebaug35 {margin:0 auto; width:478px; background-color:#1c1d17; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ldkHt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #5d5f55; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4e40; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]
The female grinned at his words, blue eyes emitting a spark of amusement. So he liked to play flirty games did he? Well little miss Fia could play just as well. "I'm sure you would, as you are the handsome type, standing there in your charming pelt..." The girl said softly, her tail floating gently among the wind. The she-wolf could be a flirt too! She had gotten the traits from her mother, her mother quite the beautiful one. "The names Fia, and what a brave name you have" She said, grinning. This Gunnar seemed to be a smooth-talker, knowing how to work the ladies. In the inside, Fia was enjoying this little game of his. She had never really been 'Smooth Talked' before. A sweet, honey laugh poured gently like sap from her muzzle, ice eyes dazzling.

The female looked him over once more and studied him carefully. My, my he was charming. It made the female's heart flutter and jump in her chest every time she met his gaze. He was H.a.n.d.o.s.o.m.e!
A soft flutter of wind blew by, blowing her soft flowery scent in his direction. The girl wondered silently as she awaited a reply from the male if he thought the same of her. Did he too think she was as beautiful and lovely as she thought him? A small, secret smile made her grin grow a little bit wider at the thought. Young love was such a tease. Once it hit, it hit, and it was something you knew, something you felt that was real. You would feel it deep within you, deep within your heart it was real. Fia may not have realized that was true at the moment, but it would soon become clear as the North Star that glimmered and shined in the sky.
flirtflirtflirt

He'd been checking her out just as much as she was, him. Gunnar found the girl to be a very beautiful, very bright young woman. Her eyes attracted him the most; bright and shining like a winter morning sky.

Handsome? Charming? Brave? Fia, darling, I'm hardly any of those. He murred smoothly, feigning modesty. You, however, seem to have all three covered; Beautiful, alluring and probably braver than me. He mused, bringing a hand up to gently touch her chin, bringing it back to his pocket soon after.

So you're in the new pack, hm? Would you tell me about it? Gunnar shifted his feet and continued leaning on the rock, tail waving behind him and eyes sparkling with a forgotten excitement.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
000+

[/html]
D'aww, so cute xD Lol, just thought of this as I was typing up this post XD 'I will fight for YOU!'

Fia's cheeks turned bright red. She had never been this adored before. Grinning slyly, she walked around him in a small circle. "Oh is that so hm? She said, her voice silky and smooth that floated along the wind. The young woman flickered her tail, swatting him gently playfully with it before looking back into his eyes again. His eyes where so.....beautiful. She could stare into them all day without having to blink once. "Yes, I am in the new pack. Well, first of all, we're a newly starting pack but we care deeply about our members, fighting till the death to protect our family. We think of everyone as family here, no matter if your small, big, coyote or anything." The girl said, straightening up proudly as she spoke these words. "We are warriors, daring, protective, loyal, and everyone is equal in the pack. No one is left out"

It was true, these words. They spoke for themselves, the pack having already owned up and fulfilled these words. The young Knight was proud to be apart of these words, each letter and sound. The pack was run by a magnificent man, true to his word and especially true to his pack. Jazper would fight till the end, till death if it meant protecting his family. And the young girl was proud that that was her father, and she would always love him for that.
[html]
Aaand another Cait table of sexy goodness. Big Grin / +211

Gunnar grinned and chuckled softly at the flick, his own tail wagging happily behind him. He listened to her intently, nodding occasionally but not holding a candle to her words; packs were trouble. He'd be hesitant to join, even if this darling number bothered to bribe him. Then again, he didn't know her well yet; maybe by the end of the day, she might seem more worth the sacrifice of freedom.

Sounds like paradise. He mused almost sarcastically, not able to help the loner's opinion on packs at all. Too good to be true generally meant a lot more to a loner than a pack wolf. What's it called? I've yet to have heard it. He smiled, sort of glacing her way through the corner of his eye, noting her lack of introductions there.

Still, it was a playful look, a playful tone. Somehow, he couldn't find it in him to treat her like he did most women; mother had always said, women were toys for men and love was only found in a mother for her child. The fact that he felt a strangely familiar but quite different affection for the girl was one that striked his curiousity; would Fia turn out to prove his mother wrong? Maybe. Who knew?

<style type="text/css">
.gunny01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6d8991; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #020709; }
.gunny01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.gunny01 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#323c4c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/SHQf2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 380px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0a1115; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.gunny01 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.gunny01 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]