Justice. [J]
[html]

Gunnar comes to join CdC! Big Grin Note on the table; Renegade is his nickname.

Word Count → 335

Ever since his run-in with Fia, Gunnar had been thrown for a loop. She was this beautiful, smart, fun girl... and totally not a bitch like Esme had been! She hadn't really cared about his voice or his scars, which had sparked some excitement in him. Maybe he wouldn't mind spending some time with her again. He'd taken to her easily and he hoped she had the same opinion of him in some way.

And her pack sounded amazing. Casa di Cavalieri. A place for people who wanted good things for the world. Peace and justice. Justice. Oh, what a bittersweet word it was.

How he wished he could someday see justice done in regards to Esme and her precious little slave. Every time he thought about it, he felt a burning in his throat. Now, it only fueled him to make his final decision.

He'd join Casa di Cavalieri. He'd work his way up the ranks and make a name for himself. He'd work hard at impressing Fia too; she seemed like a great girl and he'd hate to lose her. He'd already lost his mother and pack. He couldn't stand to lose the only friend he had now, especially since she was such a kind soul. He'd work hard at keeping her by his side, even if it meant playing by the rules.

So he stood at the borders again, chewing his lip. His scythe was secured on his back, his bandana around his neck, hiding those scars. He was ready. A howl, rough and strained like something unreal. It hurt his throat and the taste of copper flooded the back of his mouth uncomfortably, but he stood back and waited none-the-less. A howl was always a good start at joining a new pack, right? Right.

...he'd never really done this before. Casa di Cavalieri was nothing like Anathema, that much he did know. He hoped his throat would hold out long enough for him to make a good first impression, at least.

<style>
.nightmaregun .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.nightmaregun p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:15px;}
.nightmaregun b {color:#D97979; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.nightmaregun {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VvUMB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#EDEDED; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.nightmaregun .inner {margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; padding:400px 15px 10px 15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.nightmaregun .wordcount {color:#E6D5D5; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #FFFFFF; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC:Skkkyyyy! Jazper is in Optime Smile / +300

The day had gone well as far as he was concern. Progress had been made, a connection formed between himself and Rurik. With so many loners coming into the pack he was concerned about the relationships of pack members. He knew that loners preferred their own rules above all and seemed to live mostly for their own needs but in a pack is simply wasn’t possible to live only for your own needs. They were a group now and they would have to care for each other like a family. There would be little tolerance for the self involved in Jazper’s eyes. It reassured him that he had been able to connect with Rurik on some level or another. Perhaps everything would be okay.

The evening air was chilly, fall had hit before he had left Crimson Dreams and his thick winter coat was already starting to grow, making the already giant male seem bulkier. His walk was interrupted by an unexpected call. Concern filled his eyes at the strained sound, not healthy at all. Speeding his walk to a light jog the warrior quickly found himself approaching a young male.

Slowing to a stop the large brute raised his tail and ears in a display of dominance, though his eyes still held the concern of a father. The boy couldn’t be much older than his youngest daughter. “You’ve reached the border of Casa di Cavalieri.” He announced, the name rolling off of his tongue happily. “I’m Jazper Rhiannon-Knight, the alpha male of this pack.” Looking the dark hued male over he decided against asking him about his health, as he appeared to be a strong young man. However he did not allow his concern to float to the back of his mind, hopefully it was just a vocal problem.

<style type="text/css">
.CDCjazz b {font-weight:bold; color:#928b9b; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #201b3e; }
.CDCjazz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.CDCjazz {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#5f5c7b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YS7OR.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 230px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3a3556; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.CDCjazz p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.CDCjazz p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
Hey there, here again! XD

The girl had a huge smile on her face, thinking about Gunnar. He was very handsome in her eyes, with no flaws about him. He was this beautiful, graceful, strong, brave young man who Fia had fallen deeply for. The young woman had never felt this way about another male before....and this...this was something that the girl felt was real. His past life sounded harsh, hurt, and personal, but the girl was determined to help him keep it in the past and help him through it. The black-marked girl felt honored that he would trust her with such personal things, and she wondered if he too felt the way she did. Whenever the she-wolf saw him, she felt as if butterflies where in her stomach, and her eyes would always light up.

Today she was on a relaxing stroll when she heard the seemingly familiar howl. Though it was strained and cracked. The smile suddenly vanished, with it replaced concern. The petite female began to run into a small jog, her tail waving like a flag behind her. Catching his scent, she smiled but still worry filled her. The girl quickened her pace even more before her father's large form loomed into view. Slowing her pace, she walked up behind her father and stood next to him. The white-furred fae's eyes lit up hugely when she saw his face, a gentle smile on her maw. Her tail waved excitedly behind her. Was he going to join the pack? The girl hoped so, for her father would most likely not approve of her liking a loner so much. The girl kept silent, only mouthing a small 'Hey!' to Gunnar and showing her excitement to him.

Fia brushed slightly against her father in a small and silent 'Hello' , blue eyes looking up to the large male then back to Gunnar's warm, amazing eyes. She hoped so much that her father would accept him. If he didn't.....Fia would be so angry at him. The young fae's winter pelt was beginning to come in, making her look fluffier and bigger than her actual size. Orange and yellow leaves lay scattered all around on the ground, the bare trees and branches creaking above them as the last of the leaves clung to them. Fia remembered her speacial beautiful leaf she had gotten in Crimson Dreams and smiled to herself. She'd show it to Gunnar when she got a chance. Gunnar would be the only one to see it, besides Soratte and Jazper.
[html]

Big Grin Ohai! Gunnar's in love with your daughter, Jaz. Tongue Hope that's okay~

Word Count → 335

The first to appear was a dark furred man. He greeted him with the traditional 'this is the border of my pack' speech and then introduced himself as the alpha, named Jazper Rhiannon-Knight. Rhiannon? That sounded familliar. A member of Anathema had carried that name as well. Small world.

Then came Fia. The moment the girl came onto the scene, Gunnar couldn't help but smile. She greeted him silently and he nodded her way, tail flicking behind him happily. Yes, she'd be happy to hear what he'd had to say. He could tell by her excited gaze.

Back to the alpha. Sir. He nodded in respect. My name's Gunnar LeStrange. I've come in hopes to joining Casa di Cavalieri. I can't offer much yet, but I'll help to protect your pack to the best of my abilities. If Fia were in danger, he'd kill to protect her and what she deemed important. (Woah, Gunnar being selfless and loyal for someone else!? Amazing!) His raspy voice was holding up for him, thank god, even though talking did kind of hurt now.

I met Fia yesterday on the borders. I guess she's the one who convinced me to seek membership. Any pack worth her loyalty is worth mine. He left it at that and kept his head down, hoping he was going about it the right way. With luck, Jazper would grant him a rank and he'd have a new, hopefully safe, place to call home... and he wouldn't have to give up his hunting grounds.

Living next door to Fia would also be nice, come to think of it. It'd make charming the girl a lot easier... and he loved her company. Maybe if he impressed the alpha, he'd impress her as well? Hopefully.

<style>
.nightmaregun {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VvUMB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#EDEDED; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.nightmaregun .inner {margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; padding:400px 15px 10px 15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.nightmaregun .wordcount {color:#E6D5D5; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #FFFFFF; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: Daddy be onto you so it's cool Wink / +300

He caught Fia’s scent before he turned, catching the happy gaze she held for this stranger. The wolf didn’t linger as he was performing a duty but as he turned to see that the male too seemed pleased to see his little girl he had to fight his instincts. How did he know his daughter? What were his intentions? Jazper was not stupid, he knew very well about young love. He had once been their age, in love with a coyote at that. Thinking over the memory the Knight found his defensive instincts recoil, his adoptive parents had hated Garnet the moment they saw her. Fia was a smart girl, an adult and he couldn’t dictate her life.

The curly male spoke up again, and what he said the alpha could hardly believe. So Gunnar intended to join to be near Fia? It admittedly was tempting to turn the boy away at the mere thought of his youngest daughter growing up, however he seemed to have cheered up the girl and he much preferred her happy to the moping mess they had both been the past week. Fighting back a chuckle the giant of a male smiled instead, “I would certainly hope I was worthy of my own daughter’s loyalty.” In full rights he had earned it. “But let me tell you Gunnar, so you understand, I expect everyone in this pack to be loyal to not only me but to everyone else. I will not stand for those unwilling to work nor those who cause trouble for other members.”

It was clear that he was a man willing to work himself. The scars across his chest and forearm proved he was a fighter and his rough hands that he had spent his life hunting and patrolling for a leader himself. There was an expectation that the young man needed to understand very clearly. He would not allow him into the pack simply to woo his daughter.

<style type="text/css">
.CDCjazz b {font-weight:bold; color:#928b9b; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #201b3e; }
.CDCjazz {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#5f5c7b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YS7OR.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 230px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3a3556; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Breaking post order, since Gunnar's more focused on making a good impression. xD Pulling out all the stops, here!

Word Count → 335

When it finally clicked that Fia was Jazper's daughter, Gunnar's mind took a step back for a moment. His smile faltered and his smooth talk vanished, clearly caught off guard. Shit. This looks bad, now. He buzzed like a mad man through his brain to find some sort of fix for his mistake.

Yes, he'd be loyal to the pack and everyone in it. Yes, he wanted to join for more than just Fia's sake; he wanted a home, a safe place to stay and a job to do to keep him busy. He wanted justice. That should've accounted for something, right?

Quick as ever to jump back into the saddle, Gunnar righted his expression and nodded. My apologies, sir. I suppose I came off as some lovesick teenager. I assure you, my intentions are for the well being of the pack. I'm more than willing to pledge my loyalty to you and the rest of Casa di Cavalieri. To make his point clear, he knelt down, ignoring the protesting pain in his right leg as he did so.

Please, sir. I have no home to return to, no family. I only wish to be a part of something great. To preserve justice and peace where chaos lies. He was pulling out all the stops for this. I assure you, I protect my comrades with my very life. Absolute honesty, mind you, his eyes flicked over to Fia for a moment. Granted, it was a touch dramatic, even for Gunnar, but the boy was more than willing to kiss the man's feet should it prove him loyal and worth the chance.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: There was a post order? *jumps in because she has lots of homework tonight...* You two can continue to post and post this thread in Maintenance once you are done Smile / +300

It pleased the Knight to see that he had caught the young man off guard. However, it surprised him further that Fia had not reviled her last name to this fellow who seemed to be head over heels for her. He listened contently to Gunnar’s attempt to correct himself. Just as he seemed to be finished and Jazper opened his mouth to speak the young male dropped to his knee. It was clear message in body language, that of submission and a promise. There had been only one time that the warrior himself had used such a gesture and that was in his sworn loyalty to Savina. Now look where he was.

“Get up Gunnar.” He ordered with a stern but soft tone one would use in disciplining a pup. “That sort of thing appreciated but it is unneeded.” Regardless of the fact that, as an Alpha, he wished nothing but discipline from his pack members Jazper had been raised in a pack that was quite lenient with it’s members, believing in equal respect. “As a member of the pack I expect you to start your training in a skill be it healing, fighting or otherwise.” Pausing his speech for a moment he looked to his daughter. He didn’t want her to grow up so fast but already the time had past for constant teaching, it was up to her to decide what she wanted to do with her life, he was just a guide. “Fia, can you please show Gunnar to the fort and assist him in picking out a room.” With a nod he added a farewell, “I hope to see you busy at work next time I see you.” Walking away the warrior gave a sigh. He trusted Fia to take care of the rest and it was best not to hover around young lovers.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Welcome to Casa di Cavalieri!

Congratulations!

Here are some things that we suggest you take a look at, now that you've been accepted:

• Check out the Game to see how you can start collecting points for fun prizes!
  • Look at the Map and Territory Descriptions to see the various places your character can explore within the pack.
  • Look over the list of Co-Ranks that are available for you character to pursue once they reach the Veles rank.
  • Please read our Policies and IC Laws & Punishments so that you and your character can abide by Casa di Cavalieri standards.

If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact either Melissa or Katie and we will do whatever we can to help you! If you're ready to get to roleplaying right away, post in the Thread Requests forum or snag an Open Thread!

[/html]
Yikes! Sorry for taking so long to reply XD Homework...Bleh

Fia watched the entire scene, her tail wavering in a joy-filled motion. He was joining the pack!! The girl's eyes shone with such excitement, such happiness that nothing else mattered at the moment. She grinned when he spoke at Jazper's feet, his eyes flickering over to her to promise the same thing. The young she-wolf turned to look up at the giant man, nodding once. "Yes father" She said, watching him walk away with long strides. Once he was gone, Fia barked and hugged Gunnar, her tail a quick blur of white. "I'm so happy your staying!" She yipped, ice blue eyes wide and glimmering beautifully. "Come on! I'll help you pick out a room" She said, bouncing lightly up and down on the heels of her feet. The young woman was so happy! She had found someone that made her forget about her hurt, forget about the split between her mother and father. She had found someone who loved her for who she was.

The Knight looked into his deep pools, hers glinting off of the bright blue sky. She smiled bigger, before gently grabbing his hand and leading the way. The girl thought about her father's reactions to Gunnar, and she wondered what he thought of him now. Did her father think of him just as a child? Well, Gunnar was not a child. He was a handsome, strong, brave wolf who would keep to his promise, and the black-marked girl knew that with all of her heart. She knew Gunnar would never do anything to hurt her, or her family. "Don't be afraid of that big ol' giant. He wont hurt you..he's a big softie" The young woman stated, giggling softly. She felt like a pup again, bubbly and giggly and always with a smile on her face. All the insecurity about the pink scars on her wrist and neck had gone, along with her shyness. With him, she was her old self again.
[html]

Maybe continue this just us? Big Grin

Word Count → 335

Gunnar stood again upon command and nodded in understanding. Yes, sir. He stated carefully. When Jazper surprised him by making Fia tour him to the fort, his tail picked up a bit of a wag and he smiled. Time alone with Fia? Allowed by her father? Awesome! You will, sir. Good evening. And then he was gone.

And then Gunnar was being hugged. He winced, arm instantly moving so he could grab the handle of his scythe, as not to let it hurt her. H-Hey! Careful, Fia. He grinned, using his other arm to return the hug. Behind him, his tail was picking up speed. He laughed softly. I'm sharp and pointy right now.

Eventually, Fia decided it was time to go and Gunnar limped along easily, keeping pace with her a moment after they'd started. I dunno, Fia. He's the father of the girl I wanna court. I'm pretty sure he'd gut me if I so much as annoyed you. He stated honestly, but with a grin and a slightly nervous laugh. He wasn't hiding his intentions to her, nor her father. There was no point.

I'm an annoying little brat sometimes, y'know. He smirked wryly, nudging her gently. When I'm sick? Oh man, I get soooo whiney! He feigned an annoying whine, bumping against her playfully and obviously joking around. She'd earned his affection, attention and trust in the short time they'd spent together. She got to see a rare, childish side of him no one else (other than his mother) got to see. He was the real softie.

<style>
</style>[/html]
Sure! I don't mind :3

The little fae giggled as they walked. She turned to him, ice blue eyes surprised. "So...you do like me as much as I like you!" Fia barked in excitement, a huge grin on her face. Her tail was now just a white blur, moving a mile a second. The girl grinned, another silky and smooth laugh coming from her muzzle. "My father would never hurt you. If he did, he' hurt me more then if I lost a paw..." She stated honestly, seriously meaning it. Fia loved Gunnar deeply, with every part of her heart. She had fallen for him, and him her she hoped. The girl's eyes sparkled and shone with such happiness, such love for the male she was afraid that she'd go blind. The she-wolf looked into his eyes a moment more before dropping her gaze to look about her. She wondered if he had seen the emotions, but then again....why should she care if he did or not? He was going to find out sooner or later right? Lifting her gaze up to his, she smiled and laughed again. "Your no brat, and anyways I'd help if you where sick" The girl said, speaking honestly.

Fia wouldn't just leave him to be sick and be in misery! She was a kind soul, of course she'd help him. She barked softly and bumped him back again playfully, swatting him slightly with her tail and laughing. He had brought out the joyful side of Fia, wrapping and filling the hours with laughter and smiles. The black-marked girl could not remember the last time she had laughed and smiled this much! The Knight trusted him deeply, seeing that he wasn't just a scarred, sad and afraid lonely wolf. That he was a loving, caring, affectionate softie that the white-furred girl adored so much.
[html]

Yey. Big Grin

Word Count → 257

You're too kind sometimes, Fia. He mused, draping an arm over her shoulder and sighed, happy to have some warmth aside from his own. I don't want you near if I'm sick, though. I don't want you getting sick because of me, got it? He looked over at her, serious about this. His mother had caught the flu because of him once and it had cost them dearly. They'd been rogues at the time and he'd learned the hard way that when sickness plagues the entire family, no one gets to eat and people get sicker and stay sick longer. Ever since, he'd boxed himself away every time a cold or flu bug got ahold of him.

Something minor, like a chill or allergies, however, he'd be clinging to her like a bat to a cave. Say... after I've settled in and stuff, what do you say we go on a date? He smiled, changing the topic smoothly. I know this area pretty well already. I could show you the beauty of your new home, places no one else has seen yet. I'll even have you home before midnight. He smiled, winking at the joke he ended off with.

He wanted to show her the territory as he knew it, from before they'd settled their pack there. Being a rogue with experience enough to survive meant he'd had plenty of time to explore before they'd marked the territory. He'd found plenty of secret groves and stunning views he could share with her, and hopefully she'd be impressed.

<style>
</style>[/html]
:3

The girl's eyes dawned with concern, but she nodded anyways. She wanted to care for him when he would get sick, make him warm rabbit soup and give him her furry blankets, but she could hear the seriousness in his voice. The Knight figured she wouldn't argue with him. He seemed to be dead set on it.

As they walked, the concern melted away and a smile replaced it's presence, along with a laugh. "That'd be lovely......I'd love to explore and be the first to see new places..... especially with one who I care about so much.." Fia said, ice blue eyes shimmering. It was a new adventure! A new journey and a new place to explore and find it's special hidden secrets, with only Fia and Gunnar to ever know about. The fae's heart sped and tail beat quickly at the thought of it. "How do you know so much about this territory?" The girl asked, simple and pure curiosity in her silky voice. Had his family lived here before? Was this where he grew up as a young child? The black-dotted fae had so much to learn about her love, and him her. Well, it's just more time to spend with him... The young woman thought with a huge smile on her face.

The powder white fae loved to spend time with Gunnar. He was always so loving and sweet, and the way he treated her was different from family love. Different from the way her family friends back in Crimson Dreams cared about her. Gunnar was different, but a good different. He wasn't like the normal male in Fia's age range, always trying to 'get girls' and where too cocky. Gunnar was Gunnar, and the young she-wolf loved him for that. The half-Marino woman intertwined her paw in his as they walked, an never-ending ignition of bright blue spark in her eyes.
[html]
Sexy new table thanks to Cait. Big Grin / +200

I've lived here longer than the pack's been here. Plus, I used to come through this way all the time as a kid, when my mom and I were rogues. He explained casually, smiling at the last bit. Before Casa, I was living in Anathema with my mother. Before that, we were rogues, nomads you could say. We came a long way to get here but I'd say it's worth the hard momen-

Before he could finish his winded day dreamining, a coughing fit burned at his throat and he stopped to bend over at it. The howl had done him in, scratching his throat and now the irritation was hitting him after so much blabbing.

After a moment, he raised a hand and sighed. I'm okay. Throat's bothering me. He rasped, a grin playing at his features despite the discomfort and the taste of copper on his tongue. Yeck.

So yeah. I've been around the block a few times. He chuckled as he stood back up again, taking a moment to readjust the scythe on his back carefully before clearing his throat and looking to her to continue leading. What about you, Fia? This can't be your birth pack.

<style type="text/css">
.gunny03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9d7b9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #735626; }
.gunny03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.gunny03 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#baa575; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/DTyEi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 410px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#573d1b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.gunny03 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.gunny03 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
Nice! :3 / 300+

The girl nodded, listening carefully. She remembered to 'store them in her brain' so she'd always remember. This was probably somehting personal, that he would most likely never tell a stranger. The girl opened her maw to say something before suddenly Gunna was bent over and coughing up a thunderstorm. "Are you sure your okay?" She asked, deep concern over her face. The girl got her answer when he stood up as if it was nothing, and looked to her to lead on. The young-woman began to walk again, but her pace was bit slower. The girl's ears flickered and she smiled softly. "No, a pack called Crimson Dreams is where I grew up with my siblings. My father, Jazper, wanted to follow his dreams so he created a new pack, but my mother, Ghita, she didn't want that so.....my mother and father split..."

The powder-white she-wolf took in a slow and shaky breath, closing her blue eyes for a moment before opening them again and continouing despite the dull ache of her heart. "I couldn't live there anymore after that, so I left and followed my father to this place and joined him in the new pack. It's a new adventure, and a new place to start my life...and I'm happy I left, because then I would have never met you" The girl said, ice eyes sparkling with happiness as the sadness of her mother and father melted away. He made everything go away, the hurt, the pain. It was all replaced with happiness. Fia pushed her long black wavy hair slightly out of her face, so both of her eyes where fully visible now, along with her emotions.
[html]
Shameless. / +237

I'm fine. He reassured gently before quieting to listen to her story. So she'd been in Crimson Dreams previously? Figured; from a pack almost a world away. He would've never met her had Casa never been formed. It was a shame she'd had to leave her mother behind. He knew how hard that sort of thing was, but at least she still had her father. At the end of her story, there was a pause that came. Gunnar was looking at her eyes, musing over them; they truely were very beautiful and the emotions he could read there were foreign but good. She'd accepted him.

Well, He started carefully, smiling. I'm glad we could meet. I'm pretty sure I would've been a crazy loner had you not come along and persuaded me into your pack so quickly. He joked casually, smile becoming a smirk. Damn your charms and witchcraft, woman! I was no match for them. Less casual joke, but he even played along to this one, pointing a finger at her and feigning rage.

He only held it a moment before he sort of just leaned back towards her and draped a lazy arm over her shoulders, laughing softly at how stupid he'd been acting. Seriously though. Props on getting me to join. I kinda had it in my mind that I'd be a rogue forever, y'know. Would've been a lonely, lonely life without yah. Shameless.

<style type="text/css">
.gunny03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9d7b9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #735626; }
.gunny03 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#baa575; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/DTyEi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 410px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#573d1b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC: Sorry for taking so long to reply! I hadn't noticed that you ever replied back!

The young woman grinned, flicking her tail softly from side-to-side. A small laugh escaped her maw, pure joy pouring from it like honey. Silk, soft and sweet. Flowing on the wind like a butterfly. "I know, impressive huh?" She teased, blue eyes glimmering with adventure. A soft breeze blew by, one sharp and icy. It was so cold it felt like an icy finger had slipped down Fia's spine and back up again, leaving a freezing trail. The Knight woman shivered, huddling closer to Gunnar. Suddenly her cheeks went bright red, so red that you could see them through her fur. Though, she didn't move. She liked this feeling- the feeling of being wrapped up in his warm, strong protective arms. "What's life like as a rogue? Is it as wonderful as I hear it is?" The girl asked, pure curioustiy gleaming in her bright blue pools.

Black- dipped ears tilted slightly in Gunnar's direction. She was curious to know. She had wanted to ask that question to someone, she had been curious of it for a long while. But, she had been to scared to ask anyone. Her father would most likely just say that her question was nonsense and wave it off. Was life better as a rogue then pack life? The fae had always craved adventure. And being a rogue seemed it, but yet Fia never thought of being one herself, nor did she desire to be one.

<style type="text/css">
.fiamk b {font-weight:bold; color:#bd8ecc; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1f0528; }
.fiamk p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fiamk {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#886e98; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1aSO1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 290px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d8c1e0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fiamk p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fiamk p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Serious Gunnar is Serious.. / +237

Fia's image of a rogue's life appeared to be very, very deluded. Wonderful? As if. The curiousity in her eyes made him hold back a dry remark on it, keeping back from being rude and short with her, despite the stupid question. Instead, he paused a moment and inhaled deeply, letting it out with a heavy sigh; one that said he'd rather stab himself in the eye than hear yet another girl gasp in wonder at his lifestyle.

It's shit. He stated simply, after some thought. Don't get me wrong, though; I'd prefer the freedom of being alone than being with a pack. That's probably just the dog in me, though. It was a fact; dogs just weren't as pack oriented as wolves were. Something about humans forcing them to live more of their lives without the company of their own kind.

As appealing as a lawless life sounds, Fia... it's not worth it, nor is it anywhere close to being without rules. As a rogue, you have to keep away from pack territories and other rogues' claims. Each morning you wake up is another blessing, because you never know what the night will bring. His voice was serious now, urging her away from that curiousity; she didn't deserve that sort of life. The pack was the right place for her, as far as he was concerned; somehow he couldn't see the pretty girl that had stolen his heart as a cut-throat rogue without a home or family to return to.

It's harder to hunt and you have to worry about having whatever you do manage to catch stolen from you. As a rogue, you can't trust anyone. You look out for youself and that's it; nothing else matters except for your own life. It's a cold hard fact that most people don't seem to consider when they decide that the pack life doesn't suit them anymore. Hard lines crossed his face as he strained not to growl, recalling many cold nights alone, away from his mother or worse, as a pup, worried about his mother's safety whenever the petite woman had left him to hunt for food... even more fearful of her health whenever prey became scarce.

Stay with your pack and family, Fia. That's a blessing in itself, having a warm home to sleep in and friendly faces to wake to in the morning. Being a rogue is a dangerous, pointless lifestyle for a girl raised in a pack. Then, he looked over to her, to lock eyes with her and even stopping their walk to command her full attention.

I was born a rogue. It was all I ever knew, growing up. Pack life is foreign to me and I don't know how well I'll settle into Casa, to be honest. I do know, however, that as long as you're happy with it, I'll stick around and follow the rules. A smile. Promise me you won't throw your life away for curiousity's sake, Fia. Never overlook the blessings you have. You're luckier than you know.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC: Young love, so confusing in so many ways XD /300+

The girl was slightly starteled by the dark seriousness in his tone when he began to talk. She listened, picturing the words as he talked. She formed images in her head, soon forming into a movie. Little Gunnar, huddled in a cave as it snowed hard outside. He was all alone, shivering and whining. He looked hungry, his eyes shut tight as if he was trying to block out the world. As if it was all a dream. The fae returned from her little movie, only to be standing there looking deep into his eyes.

The young woman could never picture having a life like that. She had been in a pack all her life, it would be so weird and unfamiliar to her if she was a rogue. Life seemed like it wasn't worth living for, as if none of it ever mattered. Loner life seemed harsh and unforgiving. If you where about to fall, it wouldn't help you. It would walk away, leaving you to slip and fall into blackness.

The passion in his words, the such love and meaning to them made her speak within her. With every fiber of her being. "I will never take my life for granted. I'm not that stupid, I would never do that just for curioustiy" She said, her voice hard but softened and she gave him a small nudge.

"I never overlook my blessings. Here's one, standing right in front of me now. And I'd never take him for granted. I'd never consider myself not lucky for finding him. I'd never consider him a pest. Ever. I may have some problems in my life. Everyone does. But that's not something to run away from. Gunnar, I appreciate my life, and you. You know that. I'd never give up my life for anything. I'd never give up you." Fia's voice was passionate, her heart beating loudly in her chest. She had meant every word the fae had said. The young woman couldn't explain how much she was grateful, how much she cared. It was a feeling, a feeling not made for words. It was meant for feeling it, touching it. An emotion that she had only shared with him. Right then and there, the girl knew that he was the only one she wanted to spend her life with. The only male who she cared so much for. The only male that loved her in a non-family way. The only male she loved so.

<style type="text/css">
.fiamk b {font-weight:bold; color:#bd8ecc; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1f0528; }
.fiamk p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fiamk {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#886e98; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1aSO1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 290px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d8c1e0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fiamk p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fiamk p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Daw. End thread after your post? / +000

At her own passionate speech, this time towards him, he couldn't help but feel an unfamiliar emotion swell up in his chest; not even his mother had said such things about him, for him. At the end of it, all he could do was wrap her into a tight hug and grin like an idiot. Softly, almost inaudibly, he whispered into her fur. I love you.

After a moment, he pulled back, pausing only to touch his nose to her forehead in a show of affection. When I left Anathema, the girl who chased me away told me I'd get what was coming to me. That there'd be justice to pay. He murmured, smiling down at her and getting lost in her eyes.

Then, with a shrug, he pulled her back into walking beside him, arm still over her shoulder. I guess she was right. She's back at those caves, living in hiding from the sun and warmth of the day, thinking so greatly of herself despite being no better than a bat. He found sick amusement in this, but it was expected; every scar he had, aside from the small slash on his chest, was from her.

Maybe she expected me to fall to her abuse, but instead... I think I've found myself a paradise. I've got so much to look forward to, namely spending the rest of my days with you. He sent Fia a side-long glance and a smile.

If that's justice, I think I can deal with her being right for once.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]