Play!
She had done it again. She had escaped the confinds of her house and was out again. After her last adventure with her cousin Ayasha she felt the need to be more careful. Her ankle still hurt some but she felt OK. She chased after a butterfly, playfully swatting at it before growing bored with it and running into the village. Something didn't feel right and Ferrari felt a deep sadness in the village. What was going on? Why did everyone always seem so down all the time? She wanted to play but took to exploring the village as others rushed by with the things they were doing, ignoring the young pup. She went though some of the bags by one of the buildings and found a potato to kick around and chew on. Her teeth were really hurting her now and she was starting to lose teeth. She nawed on the potato, feeling some more of her teeth fall out. She didn't really like the taste of the potato but she enjoyed relieving the pain her mouth.

She kicked the potato around some more before kicking it too hard and it rolling into the near by building. She went after it not knowing it was someones house, not knowing she could get in trouble.
[html]

I know I said I'd make a new thread for Ferrari and Ephy, but I didn't want this one to go to waste! /+2

It was strange to walk along the village paths, knowing what had occurred here not terribly long ago. Ephraim was feeling slightly more cheerful about being around the pack grounds, but he still showed deference to any AniWayans that happened to cross his path. He might not have needed to, but he still didn’t feel quite like a member here; there was nothing tying him down.

Nothing but his own mind. He frowned and paused in his walking, leaning against one of the houses and crossing his arms. Other than when he was by himself, he was still anxious about appearing in a four-legged shape. He was very comfortable with all three stages of shifting, of course, but being restricted from something naturally made someone long for it.

Ephraim did not have long to dwell on this trivial thought, however, as a potato suddenly rolled into the building he stood by. He turned his head in casual curiosity until he spotted a puppy.

Immediately, the quiet eunuch transformed into a grinning buffoon. He was normally viewed by others as a simpering dolt, a fool who rambled too much about too vague concepts, but usually his mind was very sharp and thoughtful. Not now, however; now there was only one thought in his mind, and that was puppy.

He grinned immediately and bent to pick up the potato, looking fondly at the small brown cub running toward it. “Can I play with you, precious one?” he asked, tossing the potato up and down in his hand. He sounded absolutely ecstatic at the thought, a tone that was often faked among adults, but his enthusiasm was strangely genuine. Ever since he’d been cut for the purpose of never fathering his own, he’d craved the ability to play with the young ones.

There were few things that Ephraim loved in this world more than children.

<style type="text/css"> .ephanoe b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff9ee;}
.ephanoe t {font-style:italic; color:#fff9ee;}
.ephanoe p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px; margin:0px; font-size:12px;}
.ephanoe {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#ab9361; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/122yeeh.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; font-family:cambria; font-size:13px; color:#161311; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#c0ae89 1px 1px 1px;}
.ephanoe .inner {margin:5px 10px 200px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/21bn0ba.jpg); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#6d5e3e;} </style>[/html]
Ferrari stopped when she found her potato had been picked up by a male. She sat down at his feet and went back on her haunches so she could look up at him."play? Are you going to play with me. No one ever plays with meshe yipped up at him. Her tail thumped happily and she went up to the man, and put her paws on his leg.she really hoped that he would play with her. He didn't seem like a bad person and smelled of Aniway. Iskander was too busy being lame to explore with her and she wasn't going to try to get him out of the house.

"Who are you? I am Ferrari... Ferrari Austral" she said with a happy tail wag. She knew she was going to be great friends with him and yipped at him playfully
[html]

This is gonna be so cute. <3

Ephraim was heartened when the puppy sat before him rather than scurrying away. Usually mothers would chase their cubs from the strange-smelling male, and some kids gave him a wide berth out of shyness, but this one seemed to be of the age where everyone was a potential friend and playmate. He knew that she would grow out of the innocent stage eventually, but for now, he was all smiles at the thought of a young playmate.

The little girl said that no one ever played with him, and he tutted softly. “Of course I will play with you, my darling. Are the others too busy?” He smiled at the paw on his leg and crouched down to her level, reaching out tentatively to scratch behind one of her ears affectionately.

“It’s very, very nice to meet you, Ferrari,” the eunuch cooed. “I’m Ephraim Fisher, but you can call me Ephy.”

He looked quickly around to see if anyone was close by; if the vicinity was crowded, they’d have to go somewhere else to play their games. It seemed like there was enough room in the road, though, so he smiled at the girl again. “What game do you want to play? We can play with the potato or we can wrestle or play tag?” He would leave it up to her, and change forms accordingly.

<style type="text/css"> .ephanoe b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff9ee;}
.ephanoe t {font-style:italic; color:#fff9ee;}
.ephanoe p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px; margin:0px; font-size:12px;}
.ephanoe {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#ab9361; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/122yeeh.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; font-family:cambria; font-size:13px; color:#161311; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#c0ae89 1px 1px 1px;}
.ephanoe .inner {margin:5px 10px 200px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/21bn0ba.jpg); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#6d5e3e;} </style>[/html]