Sorry just doesn't count
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Hybrid had scared her in ways and he even made her angry. She had never been a member to the yote clan. She was an outcast in her mind she felt trapped she was free now. Now she was going back why? To see her daughters and to at least from a far make sure they were safe and healthy. She just couldn't bare to feel the guilt that welled inside her any longer.

Aeron walked placing a hand on her stomach she sighed. Why had she come to the land that could rip her apart. She walked the border thinking about what she was going to say or what she would do. She had a bag full of things for the girls but she was beginning to think that they'd do nothing but be angry with her. She hoped to atleast get some mother daughter time. How she missed them both so much.

quote courtesy of Assassins Creed borther; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 240px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree b {color:#87CEFA; }
.tree p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tree p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Wraith Creed
Love: The kind that kills and scars and makes you kneel and crawl to hell and back

Word Count :: > 300 OMG WHEEE SO EXCITED.

Now that Wraith was five months old, she was able to walk around Inferni more without others worrying so much about her. She liked being old enough to do things like this because it made her feel so grown up. Though, she didn't physically feel very grown up: her legs were too long, her ears were too big, and her paws were always getting in the way! She really felt like a dumb little puppy that couldn't walk properly and it embarrassed her horribly. But she was still getting better! After all, Valkyrie said that in a month, she'd be allowed to help the clan hunt. Wraith was so excited! She really wanted to do those sorts of grownup things.

Until then, she had to make do with traipsing around the clanlands and trying her paw at hunting. The other day, she'd been quick enough to catch some weird-looking little animal. It had a dumb-looking face and it had been a little slow (it looked injured from something), but it had been so yummy! It hadn't been a mouse, but it wasn't a raccoon. Whatever it had been, she was really proud of herself for being able to catch bigger and bigger prey. She couldn't wait for the day that she would be able to help fell a deer.

She hadn't really been thinking about it, but somewhere along the way, she'd accidentally wandered a bit closer to the borders. She usually kept far away from the borders after what the mean lady had told her, but something smelled familiar, so she decided to investigate. Her keen sense of smell told her that there was someone from Anathema. She recognized the coyote and as she trekked closer, realization struck: it was her birth mother. Wraith wasn't sure if she wanted to keep going. What would she say to her? She hadn't seen her in months and she had a new, real mother now. Valkyrie wouldn't abandon her; she loved her. But Wraith was still curious, so in the end, she decided to continue east to investigate.

When she came closer, she let out a quick coyote yip. "Hi," she said. She eyed the lady warily, wondering why she was here (and why she was so fat!)

image courtesy of Erik Yeoh@Flickr; edits by iku; table code by the Mentors!

<style>
.wraithbyiku1 { background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/66gsvk.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#2b1e19; width:429px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:180px 0px 10px 0px; color:#9F918B; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.wraithbyiku1 b {color:#86633c; }
.wraithbyiku1 p { text-indent:40px; padding:2px 15px; margin:0px; }
.wraithbyiku1 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.wraithbyiku1 .name { font-size:15px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:left; margin:0px 0px 0px 20px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; line-height:13px; }
.wraithbyiku1 .lyrics { font-size:10px; font-family:arial, hevetica, sans-serif; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:left; margin:0px 0px 15px 30px; color:#928375; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 000 And the warrior cries

Aeron figured she'd have to search for hours to find her children. She was tired and couldn't explain being here if anyone caught her inside or to close. She looked around and sniffed the air now where would the girls be. She shrugged and continued along the skulled edge. She still found them creepy and hoped that someday it wouldn't be hers there on a post.

Aeron sighed as she looked around golden gaze locked on a world she never wanted to be a part of but she was. She was tied to these lands tied to them because of her children. She heard a voice before she smelt the child. The first of her spawn the first that hated her they all would even this one. She was no mother, she was a terrible mother. Wraith, look at you child you have grown so much." What else could she say. She knelt down placing her bag and everything down. "I brought you gifts. For you and Luc. Wraith how is Luc? where is she?" she asked looking at the girl.

The thought of crying welled in her. The idea that she could or might be able to. "I'm sorry isn't enough, I doubt you'd even believe I love you. I came to see you and your sister. To take you home with me." Though why would they come why would they want to build something she'd never given a chance.

She had to force herself to shut up. She just couldn't keep rambling she was shaken by seeing her. That it caused her to vomit words and nearly break down. Golden orbs watched the child she didn't want forgiveness she just wanted to know they were ok. Well now she knew.

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 240px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Wraith Creed
Love: The kind that kills and scars and makes you kneel and crawl to hell and back

Word Count :: > 300 OMG WHEEE SO EXCITED.

Wraith saw her mother move -- slowly -- toward her. Once Aeron had heard Wraith bark a greeting, she began lumbering over. Wraith flinched, a little worried that big fattie would fall on her and squish her to death. But she didn't want to be rude, so she tried not to move or run away.

When Aeron spoke, Wraith found herself instinctively moving away, despite what she'd promised to herself. Of course she'd grown! Duh! She was much bigger and older now, so it only made perfect sense that she'd grown. Did her mom lose her brains when she'd left Inferni? Wraith had never thought she was dumb, but these sorts of things made her wonder.

"Lucy idn't here," she replied. "She..." she began, but stopped. She knew that Lucy said she missed her mother, but why should she? Wraith didn't want Lucilla to leave, even if that was what Lucilla wanted the most. Wraith wanted to keep her and Nathaniel all to herself so they could live happily ever after with their sister-mommy, Valkyrie.

"I wanna stay here," she replied. "You can't make me leave! And I don't wanna gift if I have to go. Don't make me!" she shouted shrilly. "I have Val and daddy and Nathaniel and they love me," she explained, pouting. She liked Inferni and she liked having everyone here. "If you miss me so much, you shudda never left!" she cried.

<style>
.wraithbyiku1 { background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/66gsvk.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#2b1e19; width:429px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:180px 0px 10px 0px; color:#9F918B; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.wraithbyiku1 b {color:#86633c; }
.wraithbyiku1 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.wraithbyiku1 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.wraithbyiku1 .name { font-size:15px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:left; margin:0px 0px 0px 20px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; line-height:13px; }
.wraithbyiku1 .lyrics { font-size:10px; font-family:arial, hevetica, sans-serif; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:left; margin:0px 0px 15px 30px; color:#928375; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Photobucket

Aeron knelt there not moving as her daughter shifted away from her. What was she to say. She wouldn't chase her if she ran she also wouldn't stop looking for Lucilla. She had to know both were ok knowing wraith was ok but she had to see Luc. She sighed as wraith began to Shrek and holler. "No no Wraith you don't have to go if you don't want to. I would never take you away." She said.

"I love you too." She said looking at her. "I had to leave I couldn't stay. I had to you'll understand when your older." she said as she sighed. She reached into her bag and pulled out a few things.

Aeron looked at her. I'm your mother and I'll bring you gifts when ever I want." she said. She held out the little teddy bear out to her daughter. "I worked hard to make him for you." She said smiling. She made one for luc too and she wanted to make one for her new babies.

"Wraith you never told me where Luc was. Is she ok?" She asked again. she was worried. but that wasn't the only thing. Aeron never bore a son this confused her. She decided not to ask about it she just let it slide.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Wraith Creed

Wraith continued to pout despite her mother's reassurances that she wouldn't have to leave. She didn't believe her. Her mother had left before, so Wraith didn't know what she would do this time or next. How was she supposed to trust her mom if she had left her in the first place? Wraith looked away when Aeron said she loved her, believing this, but not wanting to. She didn't really love her; if she did, she would have stayed there with Lucy and Nat and daddy and they could have been a big happy family. She didn't mind having an even bigger family with Talitha, Valkyrie, Vermilion, and Priest, but she still knew that Aeron was her real mommy even if Valkyrie and Talitha were better at it. The whole mess confused Wraith to no end and she secretly hoped that Valkyrie was actually her mom because then at least Val would never leave her.

Wraith didn't understand why her mother had left her and she wanted to know now, not later. She wanted it nownownownowNOW! She wished Aeron would stop thinking she was dumb and couldn't understand her reasons. She knew they were probably wrong, but at least it would help.

When Aeron held out a teddy, Wraith tried to pout and ignore it, but it was so hard! Wraith loved toys and this soft thingy looked so squishy! Wraith took a step closer and sniffed at the toy, wondering what the thing was. It looked funny and she wasn't sure what it was supposed to be, but the way her mother held it made her think it was full of feathers or moss. Wraith pushed herself up onto her hind legs and grabbed it with her front paws. She carefully set it on the ground and plopped herself beside it to look at it. She nuzzled it and then took it in her mouth and yanked it closer to her so that she had it between her paths. She plopped her head on top of it and looked up at her mother.

"Lucy is okay mommmy," she said at last. "But why won't you tell me now why'd ya leave?" She frowned and then added: "I'm smart! I can get it."

[/html]
[html]
Photobucket

Aeron shifted the way she sat as she moved onto her but. She watched Wraith take the doll and look it over as the girl turned her attention back to her mother placing her head one the poorly made bear. Aeron smiled as she heard wraith finally say that Luc was actually ok. Thats all she needed to hear. "Good I'm glad"

Aeron looked at the girl as she moved closer to her. "Now I never thought you were not smart enough to understand. I just never really knew how to tell you. I still don't know if I know how to put it." She said as she smiled. She rubbed her stomach trying to sooth what ever was in it hoping to take a moment to relax. "You remember mama Io right how she helped me raise you?"she asked as she looked at her.

"I was in love with her and still in love with her. Your father and I could never share that sort of love. I asked her to never leave my side the day you and Luc were born." She paused feeling the pups within her move. "We couldn't stay here I have friends who are wolves not everyone is bad. I needed the freedom. But I didn't want to remove you from all your family. I wanted you to chose where you wanted to be and I see the choice you made. Thats fine with me as long as you are happy. Even if you hate me till I die. She said as she watched her daughter.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Wraith Creed

Wraith was happy to know that her mother didn't think she was dumb. She wanted to be the smartest of her siblings, so it was only fitting that her mother agreed. However, as her mother spoke, Wraith felt a growing sense of dread overtake her. What was the reason for her mother leaving? Was it nefarious? Wrong? Had her mother broken the rules? She thought up a number of possibilities in only a few seconds and quickly began to fear for the worst.

Aeron identified a mama Io, but Wraith couldn't really remember. It must have been when she was really young, since Aeron left a while ago and Wraith remembered Talitha and Valkyrie as the ones who really raised her. But as Aeron spoke more, she thought she could remember the other coyote a bit. But even as Aeron explained, Wraith felt herself growing angry. She felt hot with rage and she took a step forward, her fur bristling. Although she felt like she was on fire, she spoke with a cold and icy snap.

"You picked her over me. So you love her better. I'm your daughter! I'm yours! And Lucy and Nat are yours! We're all yours! And wolves are stupid! You picked her and wolves over us real famlee! I choose here 'cuz my better mommies love me when you don't! I love Val and Tal and they really love me!" As she spoke, her voice rose until she was shouting. She took one step back and then another. She never wanted to see her mother again.

[/html]
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 269 And the warrior cries

Aeron watched Wraith and saw the look on her face. yup she had been dreading this she had never wanted to hurt her children. Maybe it was best that she never come back maybe she shouldn't have come. She listened to the girl yelling at her again although she deserved it. She was not a good mother and She knew having more she may not be a good mother.

"Wraith please don't say that. She said though what was there to say. What was she going to do what would she say to her daughter? Why did she want to know the girls that she had left here. "Your all I have you and Luc are all I have Wraith please I beg you not to hate me she said pleading with the child. She wanted the child to understand she wanted to know that maybe she would be able to have a bond with the girl.

She sighed. "I'm not perfect I never claimed to be. I made mistakes but that doesn't mean I can't try to fix them. I love you I love you more they Val and Tal do. They could never love you the way a true mother could. I did what I thought was best for you and I always will. she stated looking at the red girl. I can never force you to love me. But I will be near if you ever need me. She stood up placing a hand on her stomach. Some day she would return again. She would bring the child what ever it was to meet its siblings.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Wraith Creed

Wraith felt bad seeing her mother so sad, but she was still angry at having been abandoned. Wraith didn't care if her mother didn't like Inferni; it was stupid, after all, since everyone here was so nice and fun. Aside from Scary Lady, Wraith liked most of the coyotes here, so she didn't think her mother should have left. Aeron had broken up their family because she loved Io more than she did her own children and Wraith thought this was a terrible offense.

Aeron pleaded, but Wraith was silent and her expression was guarded. She didn't like her mother whining like that. Wraith had said those things because they were true and because she now knew that even if her mother loved her a bit, Aeron still didn't love Wraith as much as stupid Io. Wraith was quite certain that she hated Io now and never wanted to see her again, even if she had pretended to be her stupid mommy when Wraith had been very young.

Wraith also did not care if her mother was perfect or not. Her daddy was often very mean and grumpy, but Wraith knew that he really loved her even though he was so snappy. He was around and he took her on patrols and taught her things. He loved her. Val and Tal loved her too because they helped her everyday.

"What's a real mother's love supposed to be?" Wraith demanded. "You wasn't there. Tal an' Val really do love me 'cuz they didn't leave me! They love me 'cuz I love them and they love me more than you could even though they're not my real mommy! They're better!" Clearly hurting, Wraith sulkily added: "I've got daddy and two mommies. You just hurt me lots."

[/html]
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 387 And the warrior cries

The child before her was her's and would always be. Aeron couldn't imagine that things would get better between the two. Though things would not get better if Aeron didn't try. Aeron had come here to build a bond with her child but things were going downhill. She never thought that things would be like this. No maybe she did maybe she knew that this was how it was going to be. There was nothing she could do to change what had gone on between her and wraith but she could try to fix things

Aeron looked at the child and tried to smile. The girl was stubborn a trait she got from both parents. Aeron shook her head. A Mothers love is never fading it allows her to do what is most important for the child. she said as she looked at Wraith and then closed her eyes. Her parents had beaten her and pushed her to be the best fighter. Wraith you are happy here are you not? So I did what was good for you. You have family and your siblings. You are happy. she said as she smiled at her.
Aeron looked down at the child and tried to smile. The child was so angry at her and it hurt Aeron so. She loved her and that love could never change. Wraith I know its hard but I love you and I’m not far away. She said looking at the child.

What else could she say. What could she do? She just wanted to hold her kids and be a mom. Being pregnant again had made her so emotional and she just couldn’t stand it. She couldn’t tell the child in front of her now she hated her so much as it was. She would think she was being replaced the fact was she wasn’t. Wraith was just a child there were just some things she could not grasp until she was older. ”Please don’t hate me for my mistakes. I will come every week to see you if it will make things better. Wraith I love you you and your sister. She said as she looked at her. Hand on her swollen belly. When this child or children were old enough for travel she would bring them.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Wraith Creed

This is such a moving thread. ;_; I started to reply two times already but nothing felt right, so here goes. Want to close this with your reply? Smile

Wraith's stubborn streak continued. Even as her mother spoke, she didn't want to meet her eyes. Even though Wraith knew her mother was right in one regard, that she was happy living in Inferni, she still disagreed with the reasoning behind her mother's departure. Even if her home was in Inferni, it wasn't a real home if her mother wasn't there. Although Wraith had supplemented it with many other loving and caring coyotes, she still had a small hole left in her heart from when her mother had first left. No matter what Aeron said, Wraith knew that she had been abandoned.

Wraith could accept that her mother loved her. She was, however, torn between whether she should say the same. When she had been younger, visiting her mother had been out of the question because she had been too young to make the journey. Then, no one had told her why her mother had left and Wraith sometimes forgot about Aeron ever being there. When she remembered, that was when it hurt the most.

Wraith was quiet. She did not say anything when Aeron finished speaking, but just absorbed it all. "Maybe when I ahm older I visit you," she replied slowly. "Ahn maybee you visit mee, but... I just wanna... think... some 'cuz ahm kinda sad, mommy," she explained. She hoped it wouldn't hurt her mother's feelings too much.

[/html]
403 WC

She was nothing like her mother though her mother was nothing like the mother before her. Each mother had its faults and its strengths and aeron found herself at more faults at times than anything else. Her mother had been a bitter woman who took the sake of the clan over that of the family. Aeron had been born in a world of war and the need to be the best she never wanted to place this on her children but she also never wanted to seem too soft. Looking at her though she just couldn’t help but feel like nothing more than a failure.
The child was upset and had reason but that did not make it any easier on aeron. She had always wanted to be there for her girls and she felt like she had done them a favor by not staying. She was torn, she should have stayed she should have left Io for the sake of her kids that’s what a proper mother would have done but aeron had never been a good proper mother. She had failed twice, her first child was dead along with her mate and the two here knew so little about her and at least wraith was upset maybe she didn’t hate her as much.
Aeron looked at her, the bear she fixed by the child. She nodded, “I will wait and when you are ready let out the best call you can.” She said golden eyes looked at the child. She just wanted to hold her maybe there would come a time where she would be able too. Maybe someday Wraith would allow her in not the lands but into what she was thinking she just wanted her daughter to know that the distance didn’t have to stop her from being a mother.
Aeron gathered her things and smiled. “I hope to see you soon, and Luc.” She added giving her daughter a smile. “I love you I love both of you so much.” She said as she turned away from inferni and Wraith. She would be back she would always keep trying and keep working at being a better mother. She hoped that when these were born that she would not fail them or it. She could not continue to allow failure to be the only thing as a parent she was good at. She had to be a better mom.