Keep those teeth to yourself
[html]

000+
Keeping it short and sweet c: It's our preplanned thread, so lets move it along and get it dooone!

Silvano had offered to give extra bandages to the AniWayans, even though the had been over for a little while. They might still need more, and it was a symbol of good faith. He had been keeping track of their supply of them for a little while and knew that they had plenty. Any extras the Tribe didn't use could be dolled out to the Miracles people, in case they didn't have any. But they were down a healer, weren't they? Maybe they did indeed need the bandages. The Sadira was out of his own, thankfully, and knew the need to keep a constant change on hand to keep the wounds from becoming infected from old decaying blood.

And he managed to cajole Giselle into coming along with him, which was something of a feat. She was still terribly apprehensive about leaving anywhere, especially outside of the manor, let alone the border of the pack. So, he took her along, and kept a tight hold onto her hand to give her some courage. Plus he wanted an excuse just to do it. And he made sure to bring one of his obsidian daggers, feeling it's presence rather keenly by his side. He was not used to carrying weaponry on his person, but it was the memory of the dagger itself. No longer was the Sadira able to discern which of the two daggers he acquired had been the ones to dig into his back.

"We're just going to drop these off, okay?" he said gently to the pale woman as they strolled through the woods west to the Tribe.

<style>
.silv-mtn2 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.silv-mtn2 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.silv-mtn2 b {color:#6781b6; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.silv-mtn2 {background-image:url(http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/5541/silvanomtn.png); background-position:bottom center; background-color: #aac1cd; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#43375b; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 270px 0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #ffffff;}
</style>
Image © Dru! @Flickr
[/html]
[html]

+3. I like to move it move it~

A feeling stirred in her belly the moment she left the safety of the Manor, as Giselle turned to say a silent farewell to their safe-haven. Though she was grateful for the safety of the male next to her, and her chocolate and cream companion darting along the damp ground on her other side, the pale princess was still uneasy. As she looked on in silence, 'Elle wondered why the emerald knight wanted to see the savages again, after what they had done to him, and to her. Both of their bandages had been removed some time ago, and the knight's gashing wound healed, and now it was as if Silvano wanted to return the favor to any of their wounded.

The woman's movements were stiff and slow like ice caked upon the river, not as fluid as they normally would be. Her lips carried no tune for the birds, to welcome another bright day with song or dance. Instead, Giselle counted her steps as she walked, though she took almost twice as many to keep up with Silvano's long strides. To his question, which did not give the female a choice in the matter as the shadows of the trees closed in around them, Giselle could only manage a forced nod.

A movement in a nearby bush startled her, and her form pressed closer to the knight at her side. "What was that?!" Her other ivory arm slipped through his own, both hands now clinging to the nearest arm, if afraid he would let go of his hold. Giselle froze in her steps, pressing her lithe form as close as she could to the mottled male, eyes snapping to the fading sound. She could feel herself trembling like a leaf in the wind, doubting whether she should have come at all.

Image courtesy of Pink Poppy Photography@Flickr; table template by the Mentors!

<style>
.giselle-daydreamcloud .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:475px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.giselle-daydreamcloud p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.giselle-daydreamcloud b {color:#cf314b; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.giselle-daydreamcloud { background-color:#d1e6f8; background-image:url(http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/807/ ... oudsky.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f77a1; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.giselle-daydreamcloud .inner {margin:10px 10px 200px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/3968 ... dskybg.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; border:0px dotted; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.claudius03 {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#6AA2B1 url(http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/844/claudius03.jpg) no-repeat right top;width:100% }
.claudius03 .in {padding:10px 10px 10px 20px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#000;}
.claudius03 .box {width:240px;height:400px;float:right;}
.claudius03 p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #6AA2B1}
.claudius03 .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.claudius03 .line { border-bottom:1px dotted #5A899B; margin:0 220px 5px auto;}
.claudius03 b {color:#0C1C33;font-family:georgia}
.claudius03 .header {color:#CFDB62;font-family:georgia;font-size:140%;font-style:italic;text-align:center;text-shadow:#11271B 1px 1px 2px;padding-bottom:10px}
.claudius03 a {color:#43213A}
.claudius03 a:hover {color:#214055;text-decoration:underline}</style>

all the anguish you suppressed

I am guessing this is in Serena Reserve since that's halfway between AW and CD? :O I didn't mention it too explicitly just in case x)

Claudius did not often venture too far from the AniWayan lands; but when he did, it was for a good reason. Now, with the completion of the war, he stayed in the pack doing what he needed. He had met a kind lone wolf girl who'd treated some of his wounds, and since then, he'd followed her advice and continued treating his wounds as best he could. Although he still had a few lasting scars from the encounter, he figured he was doing much better than he would have been otherwise.

Today, he was out harvesting a number of plants for remedies and balms. He'd found a wonderful patch which had a lot of plantain and other plants. They were surviving quite well and Claudius was determined to collect enough to last the winter. Luckily, it hadn't snowed yet, so gathering the plantain was an easy task. Ever diligent, he stayed alert to ensure that he wasn't taken by surprise. The sound of a twig snapping shocked him and he froze. His ears swiveled to and fro as he tried to find the source of the noise. He quickly and quietly picked up the bunch of plantain and tucked it into his bag. He straightened up, tiptoed over to a tree and peered around it in search of the sound. He inched closer and then stopped, stock still.

"Y-you!" he shouted. It was his captor. He quickly pushed his bag behind his bum and raised his hands in front of him. "G-g-g-go away. The war i-i-s o-over. Do-on't ma-ake trouble."

[/html]
[html]

000+
Lo siento about the delay... I had muse issuuuues

Silvano had not heard the coming of the AniWayan, but he had been so focused on keeping the woman at his arm calm. He had wanted to take her out to show her that it was safe again, but he doubted she would be bubbling around on her own for quite some time still. He patted her hand lovingly, trying to be reassuring, but he was himself worried; kind of a problem in that situation. It was probably a rabbit, the thing that made the sound. Giselle clung to him with much more vigor than before and was practically leaping into his arms. He patted her arm gently, letting her lean in on him with a patient smile. "It's nothing, sweet."

The Sadira sighed slightly, looking up toward where the woods had shook enough to scare the pale woman. "It's nothing, se-" he paused suddenly seeing the strange canine that he had captured during the raid on his home. His eyes widened as Claudius shouted at him, his voice stuttering as it always was. "You!" he countered, rather dumbly as he froze looking at the man. Silvano put up his hands in the Tribesman's direction. "I"m not here to cause trouble! I'm bringing supplies!" he yelled back, furrowing his brows in frustration.

<style>
.silv-mtn2 b {color:#6781b6; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.silv-mtn2 {background-image:url(http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/5541/silvanomtn.png); background-position:bottom center; background-color: #aac1cd; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#43375b; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 270px 0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #ffffff;}
</style>
Image © Dru! @Flickr
[/html]
[html]

WC: 327. This post reminds me of this right here. XD

No matter of consoling would get to the snow white female, as she kept her eyes focused on the direction of the sound. Giselle's ears flattened atop her dark locks when the knight attempted to keep her calm, though her heart was beating like a drum in her chest. And then her powder blue eyes watched with widened horror as the sound gave way to a scent, one that made the young girl tremble. The pair watched as a white male emerged, one from the tribe. A savage, most like, and possibly responsible for the kidnapping of Dreamers.

"Ahhh!" Giselle's voice could no longer be contained, as her body reacted with obvious fear. Promptly letting go of the mottled male's hand, the mahogany haired woman leaped behind the tall man, all the while still clutching his arm like a frightened child. "No, please.." Her voice was a hint above a whisper, pleading with the savage to go back the way he came. Sky blue eyes brimmed with the beginnings of tears as the stranger began to speak in a shaky manner, and began to lift his arms up. Giselle squeezed her eyes shut and clung to the knight's back as close as she could, feeling her knees turn to water where she stood.

She expected to be taken prisoner, as she almost had not long ago, and though the woman clung to her protector she still feared for their lives. "Oh p-please, don't h-hurt us," she said meekly, expecting violence, yet still helplessly turning her face away from the scene. The woman felt Silvano's muscles tense up, but the way he spoke made one eye pop open, and peer around slightly to look at his face as best she could. Her petite form still shaking, she ventured a glance to the other male, whom Silvano mirrored in action. "Wh-what's going on? Silvano, who is he?" She whispered to him, holding onto his arm for fear of collapsing.

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:475px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.giselle-daydreamcloud { background-color:#d1e6f8; background-image:url(http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/807/ ... oudsky.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f77a1; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.giselle-daydreamcloud .inner {margin:10px 10px 200px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/3968 ... dskybg.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; border:0px dotted; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Claudius' eyes widened when the other wolf claimed he was there to bring supplies. Supplies? Hah! Claudius didn't believe him. He was certain that it was some sort of ruse or trick to lure him into doing something. Claudius knew that this horrid wolf had some sort of nefarious plan up his sleeve and he was determined to prevent it. He began to speak, but then a frightened girl, cowering behind the other wolf, shrieked and waned and wooed. It was all horribly annoying and served to aggravate Claudius further.

"Me-muh-me-e hurt you? I wuh-would ne-ever sink to hi-is level. I do-on't hu-urt others," he bit out. "Not li-i-ike yuh-you-ou do-o," he added, training his gaze on the male wolf. He stalked closer and eyed the wolf suspiciously. "Y-uh-you ha-a-ad be best... leaving... we-e-e-e do-on't nee-eed your trou-uh-uble. Go bo-o-other s-o-o-ome ha-a-a-rmless pi-i-igeo-ons o-or somethi-i-ing. At le-east the-ey co-ould fi-ight ba-a-a-ack or fly... away," he snarled.

[/html]
[html]

000+
I don't know where I found the muse x___x

Giselle cowered behind him, and the man didn't bother to pull her away from his back. She would come out on her own, if she wanted. Ears still flattened back in embarrassment and shame, the Sadira looked at the cowering, stuttering wolf. It was almost a look of pity, though it was mixed with a terribly large amount of concern, especially if the other male made mention of how the two of them knew each other. He had never told the pretty white woman what he had done during the war. She knew about his most gruesome act, and he thought that more than she had ever needed to know or see.

"Yes, we're bringing you supplies!" he growled out, pulling out the satchel on his back and opening it to show the miserable creature the white rolls within. "See? Bandages!" Silvano did not want to be nice to this wolf, not the way he was acting toward two peaceful creatures intent on peaceful missions. Where did he get off? "I'm not here to do anything. Why would I bring her? Besides, my mother is always over there! Why are you trying to keep me away? Especially when we bring you supplies." He shoot the male a narrowed look, daring him to say anything. Daring him.

<style>
</style>
Image © Dru! @Flickr
[/html]
[html]

+3. Doo doo doo~

A small gasp was uttered from her lips, startled as something she said had set the white stranger off, in a flurry with words and stuttering. To the ivory woman, he seemed just as nervous as the Dreamers were about approaching the tribe, as cream dipped ears fell forward, straining to hear his words. When the white tribesman referred to Silvano, her own eyes widened, and the woman immediately removed her grip from his arm. Taking a single step back, Elle's fingers curled into her palm warily, head shifting from one male to the other with an expression of concern.

Her question unanswered as to how the two knew one another, Giselle was left to her own frightening and terrible thoughts, but the young woman could not quite accept them. The mottled male was a knight, sworn to protect... but he would never truly harm anyone, would he? Silvano shuffled as he retrieved his bag, to prove to the equally nervous AniWayan that he had, indeed, brought supplies to their tribe. Giselle shut her eyes briefly, her form trembling like a leaf in a whirlwind, arms moving to grasp only herself to keep her body still.

When her powder-blues opened, it was Silvano's turn to snap. The dark haired woman nearly forgot why he had brought her along, but the male used her in his words as an example of peace. Feeling helpless as she looked on, again the woman shook her head, curls bouncing in all directions. "Oh no, p-please.. we wouldn't hurt anyone, o-or anything," She commented nervously towards the white male, speaking for both herself and for the knight that was, at present, her shield. However, she could not leave her own thoughts alone, and so ventured a glance up into Silvano's sharp emerald eyes, looking for confirmation. "..Right?"

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OMG WUT. Giselle probably only has more questions. CLAUDIUS JUST SPIT IT OUT ALREADY.
Also, sorry for taking so long to reply earlier! I'll be replying faster now. c:

Claudius took another step forward, rising to the other male's challenge. He knew he should not be lowering himself to this horrible male's level and succumbing to his bait, but there were some things he could not let go. One of them was how horribly this wolf had treated Claudius. His wounds still stung.

Claudius considered the wolf's words. He sneered quietly and shook his head. Yes, it was this wolf in particular who he wanted to keep away. He didn't have a particular hatred against any of the other wolves of his pack; after all, Maska's Guardians had been the agitators and they had only replied in kind. But this wolf had replied not in kind, but in blood.

Claudius was about to reply when the cowering girl claimed that the boy would never hurt anyone. Never? Hah! Claudius let out a loud barking laugh and shook his head. Oh yes, this boy was completely absolved of all his sins. It was too much. This girl, who made Claudius seem like a bear wrestler with courage the size of trees in comparison, knew nothing of what the wolf had done.

"You're right," he replied, addressing the male. His stutter was curiously less pronounced. "It's yuh you I am tr-y-ing to keep away." He turned to the girl and added: "you are we-w-welcome... to bring the bandages... with me. But he -- " Claudius pointed at the male "is not. I would never huh-h-hurt anyo-one, bu-ut your... frie-e-e-end... here... would..."

[/html]
[html]

Weeeeee

This wolf was going insane, that was definitely clear. Claudius gave a barking laugh at his comments, which only made the Sadira grimace at it all. True, he had captured the tribesman on their land during a time of war, but what had he done that was all that terrible? Sure, he had bound him and interrogated him. Maybe he had tied the ropes too tight, and true, the stranger had been crying at the time (it was all very unmanly and demeaned the both of them). He should have just freed him, is probably what the other man thought. But it made absolutely no sense to Silvano. Why was this man yelling at him? Calling him these things? Insulting him when he came here on a mission of pure goodwill with the girl who should not know all that came to be.

"I have done nothing wrong to the rest of your people. When I met you, I was not cruel, evil. I didn't beat you. I didn't do more than tie you up and then send you to my mother. What did I do that was so wrong?" cried the emerald eyed Sadira, clutching the bag in his hand, and then gripping Giselle's arm slightly. He was afraid of what she would think of him. What she had to think of him. He was lying to this man's face; he had wronged one of Claudius' people. He had killed that man and now wore his daggers at his sides. They gleamed in the light, and reminded the Sadira of his sin. Murder was not something he approved of, but he had killed the man to save Giselle from an unknown fate. Silvano did not want kill him, but the monster inside had come forth and wrought death on the stranger's head for even touching Giselle against her will.

Now, standing before Claudius, it seemed pretty foolish of him to lie as he had. "I did you no real harm. Let me pass to deliver these to my mother. She has been very stressed and I want to make sure she's alright. I don't seek to hurt any of you." His ears were folding back slightly, tasting the old lie on his tongue from before and hating the flavor. Claudius should just let it go, and accept the goodwill they had in coming here. They were not coming armed (another lie), and they came with truthful intent to help out the pack they had devastated. "I am here to help. Would you force away willing assistance?" Silvano's voice was a bit rough, only because of his terribly indignation that this man would throw such a fuss here. They were clearly not coming to harm anyone and he should have let them by. If he was here to kill, surely Claudius was still weak. Silvano could have easily slit the man's throat by now. But he hadn't, had he? The knives were still at his sides and he was still trying to be reasonable.

<style>
</style>
Image © Dru! @Flickr
[/html]