[m] Inside with just my company to keep
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

WC: 1711 - I think it's safe to say Alaki has lost his mind. Go Alaki! And for those confused; Alaki and Teo are no longer mates xD Dated around 30th October to 3rd November, since Alaki doesn't know what they date is or how long he's been in there (and neither do i, lol)

There was no way she could get away with this. Angela or not, this was beyond unacceptable and he would not stand for it. How could she not understand that those two traitors needed to die? Painfully at that! Within his mind he pictured each of theirs deaths slowly and in great detail. Gemma would be first, for that filthy whore had needed to die long ago; he'd nail her hands to something, a tree maybe or perhaps a cross would be more fitting? Either would he would tie her down so she couldn't move, making sure she remained conscious and unable to speak. Then he'd set a small fire, allowing her to burn slowly as he cut her up bit by bit, the filthy bitch could eat her own tainted flesh. Oh what pleasure he'd find from seeing her die, the white bitch's fur soaked in her own blood, it would be a beautiful sight. “See Gemma, you can be beautiful. Be beautiful for me Gemma and then i'll forgive you. Then and only then” he said, following the words with a exasperated sigh. “Gemma, Gemma, Gemma. Oh how you have done me wrong, you need to learn the price of what happens when you crossed me. Really, you should known to keep your legs cross and not tempt that of which belonged to another” his head shook slightly as if truly disappointed, his black hair spraying out behind him and swaying from the movement before settling around him like a black blanket. “Drip, drip, drip” he whispered, envisioning the white female's corpse as the tainted blood fell from it. Sharp claws dug into his clenched fists, piercing and digging into his palms once more, blood falling silently to form a pool on either side of him where his fists rested upon the stone floor.

A smile reached his expression, head tilting slightly upwards so that he looked upon the door that stopped him from fulfilling his plans, the only visible change to his expression in the last few hours. Slumped on the ground, in the corner of the empty chamber he had spent what felt like weeks staring at the door that never opened; aside from when his so called leader deemed fit to throw food and water in for him. “Fucking Naniko” he hissed under his breath, glaring at the door as if by doing so it would suddenly open. “Ya hear me Naniko? FUCK YOU. Let me out of here, they cannot be allowed to get away with this” he screamed at the door, head lurching forward but otherwise not moving; he knew it was pointless, there was no meaning to anything, he wasn't getting out of the room any time soon. He was naked, stripped of everything; his blades, his jeans, even his hair band, anything and everything he had had been taken from him, for his so called own protection and the protection of the pack. Anger flared though him again, remembering the moment when Naniko locked him within these cursed walls; she took Miwa with her then, his daughter, taken from him before his very eyes. Grinding sounds reached his ears and he looked around, trying to pin point where the sound came from before he realised it was him, grinding his teeth together, gingerly he ran dark fingers along his muzzle, his mouth throbbing in response.

Tilting his head to the side, he sighed blissfully, eyes closing and his mind drifting away from the cave he was stuck within and back to the beautiful scene of blood; within his mind he was seeing the moment where Gemma died, her eyes open in fear, the filthy whore finally understanding she was nothing more than dirt and that she should die and be placed underground where no one will see her again. God, such an image caused pleasure to ripple through him and he laughed joyfully, “Soon Gemma, soon you will be where you belong” he whispered, his voice sickly sweet as if soothing a beloved child. Once Gemma was taken care of, the next part of his plan was reclaiming what was rightfully his. “Matteo” he whispered, a bloody hand raising slowly and stroking the air as if his mate was before him, his hand moving like he was stroking his beloved's cheek. Uncontrolled whimpers escaped his throat and his body shook and yet his hand remained strongly in place, touching his imaginary mate's check. “Why, why did you leave me? I know I wasn't good enough for you” he whimpered loudly, legs bunching up before gim and his head burrowing down into his knees, making himself as small as possible. But the hand did not move. “Why, I did everything I could, everything. What more did you want? What did I do wrong?” he whispered, peeping out over his eyes to look towards the space where his hands was.

Then suddenly his body went stiff, his hand snatched back as if he was touching poison, a deep rumbling raised through his through and he growled at the air. “Did I mean so little to you that you left me with nothing more than I note?” he spat the words out, his whole body shaking with anger. “Was I that worthless and undependable that you wouldn't even talk things through with me? Was that it Matteo?” his jaw snapped shut, teeth clicking together loudly and without realising he was no standing up, glaring into the space before him where within his mind he could see his beloved mate, looking at him as if he was dirt. Matteo was always the pure one, so white, so innocent, so caring, he never deserved him and he knew it. But after having him for short while, after tasting and feeling the love that his angel had to offer he would not, could not, realise the albino. Matteo was his and he would never let him go; if he could not have him, no one could.

Placing a hand upon the wall, he settled down once more upon the ground, wrapping his arms around his folded legs and rocking slowly back and forth as if to soothe himself. “That's it!” the idea struck him, but as soon as he thought of it he couldn't believe he hadn't considered it before; it was so logical and it would solve all his problems. He laughed joyfull, finally having found the solution to everything. “Ha, once Gemma's dead and in the dirt, i'll find you Matteo. I'll find you...” he looked up to see his imaginary Matteo, looking down at him, pitying him. Pity, that must have been why Teo had stayed with him, for there seemed to be no logical reason for Teo to love him. “So you pittied me, huh? You never loved me, that's it... of course it is... I was a fool to believe otherwise. Haha, a fool.” he slapped a hand across his face and dragged it down, “So FOOLISH of me to have not realised. That's it, huh? You ran out of pity for me and left?” his laughter started again, becoming more and more hysterical.

But he had a plan, a plan that would solve everything. “When I find you Teo, i'll cut your pretty little head of. I promise it will only hurt for a second” his nails began to dig into his arms as he gripped his legs even more tightly. “Then i'll put it on a stick and leave you here in this gorgeous room Naniko has given us. That way you'll never leave me, you'll always be with me. We can live happily ever after, wouldn't that be great!” his voice filled with the delight he found in his idea. Yes, everything was planned and would be perfect, now all he had to do was convince Naniko to let him out of these god dammed walls so he could get to it, he had so much work to do and so little time; the sooner this problem was sorted, the better it would be for everyone. Why can you not see this Naniko? Everything will be solved, everything will be perfect, nothing will ever go wrong again!

Once more he sat silently rocking backwards and forwards within the empty chamber, smiling and smirking to himself; smeared pools of blood from where he'd hurt himself surrounded him, giving the otherwise colourless cave some decoration.

“Ha” …

“Hahaha”...

“Hahahahaha”.

Laughter filled the chamber and he slowly brought himself to his feet, stepping forward and swaying and stumbling towards the door. One foot caught the other and he lurched forward, hands reaching out before him to break his fall banged into the door. His head fell down slumped between his two out stretched arms, his breathing heavy and coming out in short, harsh gasps. Lifting his hands away he allowed them to fall once more onto the door, creating a loud 'thud'. Again and again he striked the door, praying someone would noticed, someone mother fucking fool would open the door and let him out. So much work and so little time, he couldn't be contained within this room, it was unfair and unjust. He wouldn't harm anyone, he just needed to attend to his small business matter and then he'd return back to the caves with everything sorted.

'Thud' his hands throbbeda from the force he was using to strike the door. After his many attempts at trying to break it down he couldn't help but wonder what the hell Naniko had done to the door to stop him from escaping “Screw you Naniko, let me out. Just lemme out and I'll fix this. You have to let me fix this!” he screamed at the door, but there was no answer. Silence surrounded him and he wasn't surprised that he shouting got no response; Naniko had been deluded and deemed him as some sort of threat and so he doubted she would let him out. Sorrow seared through him and he fell to his knees, bloody palms dragging down the length of the door until he pulled them away and rested them in his lap. His eyes stared at the blood, fixated.

“I'm not the one who needs to bleed. They are”

<style>
.kittyalaki1 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.kittyalaki1-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#c8c4ba; text-shadow:#c8c4ba 0px 0px 5px;}
.kittyalaki1 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.kittyalaki1 b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.kittyalaki1 {background-color:#121211; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... alaki1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 250px 0px; border:1px solid #121211; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c8c4ba; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; }
.kittyalaki1-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.kittyalaki1 .ft-separator{width:260px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]