My plank and your post
[html]

WC:282+ Stater fail @_@ And back dated to 19th October?

Staring down the rope marked line he knew this was gonna take long. So far there had been few interested in helping out around Thackary Village, mainly just him most days and the odd helping hand here and there. Overall the village wasn't in too bad a shape; the personal houses for members to claim were strong and stable enough that they didn't desperately need any work at present, so he was leaving the houses to be fixed up and sorted by whomever chooses to live in them; he'd help patch the old buildings up if he needed to, but he was more or less focused upon the training grounds and gardens, both of which needed to have fences constructed around. Funny thing about fences; ya needed to dig many holes in the ground to slot the fence posts into and such work was tiring and exceptionally boring. Behind him, a small distance a way from where the fence was to be were spare shovels and equipment, along side the crudely cut wooden posts and planks.

Sighing he placed his shovel above the dirt, pushing it with his arms first before he applied further pressure with his paws. Once in he pulled the dirt free and repeated the process, piling the loose dirt to one side. With each shovel he grew hotter and hotter and more irritated that no one was bothering to show up and help. “Sure, you're all willing to use the village, but none of you are willing to fricken construct it”. With a shove he wedge the shovel into the ground, hands griping the handle still as he straightened and leaned back, rolling his head on his shoulders.

Image courtesy of Metassus@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_MeanKey2 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_MeanKey2 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_MeanKey2 b {font-family:verdana; color:#384339; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_MeanKey2 {background-color:#c6d1aa; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #949b78; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/6123/pains.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:118px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_MeanKey2-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
ooc goes here

Again Io found herself wondering. She had asked Andrej whether he would be accompaning her, but he scoffed at the idea and continued doing what he was doing. She left alone then, a dangerous thing to do Leon had assured her, Io agreed, later on perhaps, not now though. Now it was fine to stray away from home as both females were at half term now. Io had prosmied Leon she'd stay close by, just in case. So she decided to visit the village. The russet saddled girl had not already visited the place and with spare time on her hands she figured it was a smart thing to do.

Solid white paws move efficiently across the ground, covering distance effortlessly. Shining silver orbs, tired still from the early awakening, spotted the Rakeed, Alaki. He had been the one to welcome her into the pack all those days ago. Now he was hissing to himself, something had obviously unsettled him. Io closed in on him just in time to hear the last remarks. 'Perhaps some of us have things to be getting on with elsewhere?' she purred from behind, keeping her distance. She rolled back onto her haunches with a burdened sigh.

<style type="text/css">
.roset2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.roset2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.roset2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#24222B; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/08VaN.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6A5F86; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 140px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A195B0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]
[html]

WC:276+ / OOC goes here.

Tilting his head back he turned to see an oddly familiar female. From the red and white coated woman's scent he knew that she was from Anathema, so he allowed himself a moment to try and remember where he had encountered her before and her name. It took him a few seconds to remember where he'd met the woman, but when he did he grinned slightly at her in welcome. “Io, right?” he asked to make sure that he had remembered her correctly. Stepping back from the shovel he folded his arms across his chest, cold blue eyes simply staring upon the other, taking in the noticeable changes from when he'd last seen the hybrid. “Well, pack pretty big but no one bothers to lend a hand. So I shall moan all I like” he said, shrugging his shoulders slightly. All he truly cared for was that the warrior training grounds were constructed before winter came, for housing wasn't that important when there was already plenty of accommodation underground. Although he understood that some canines hated being confined with the caves, he himself had no issues with it and so the housing construction was his lowest priority.

“So how you and, what was her name...” the other females name escaped his mind and so he didn't bother to hide the fact he couldn't remember, “you and the one you came with finding Anathema?” he asked, not really that curious to know, but simply making idle conversation and being polite. A small bit of information tugged at his mind and he recalled something regarding the female. “If i'm not mistaken, you've also been promoted to Allu, yes?”

<style type="text/css">
.razekey2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#334353; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#444238 -2px 1px 2px;}
.razekey2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.razekey2 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.razekey2 {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#e0e0c9; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/9fzk8l.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #444238; padding: 370px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#444238; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss

She nodded to the repetition of her name. A smile appeared on her lips as her griped about the work, 'Well, at least we have someone to do it. I imagine you would enjoy where I come from, we have builders who build what they are told to build, no complaints'. Io had imagined several times that many packs around here would benefit from that sort of situation. 'I could go ask Leon to come and help you here' she offered. Although he was busy fixing up the 'hotel' she supposed he would be of better use to a leader. Io assumed he would think different.

'Fine' she noted plainly. 'It is better suited to us than our last home, though it is a shame that my sons are not here'. When he asked her about her promotion she nodded glancing down the the ruffles of fur on her enlarged stomach, she smiled, 'I though I may as well have. Seeing as I have an advantage'.

Io glanced around at what Alaki had done so far, 'This is the training ground, no?' she answered. Her knowledge of construction was pretty basic, though as her father had been a pack builder she knew something, though not enough to be able to offer up any help what so ever.

<style type="text/css">
.IoBerlinfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3f3f3; }
.IoBerlinfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#eeeeee; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f3f3f3; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #494949; margin:0 auto;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #313131; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]