[M] Tares above my kingdom come
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

WC: 572 - He's calmed down alot since the RO, he's just moody now and wants to go beat stuff up xD

Funny thing is, when someone tells you to do one thing, you more often than not find yourself doing the exact opposite. It wasn't that he was intending to disobey, to defy the words of his Angela, nor was out for his revenge, as much as that would please him. Going against orders he had left Anathema just to feel free, to not be confined within his own borders, to be able to be on his own without pity filled eyes staring at him, and if not pity; fear and disgust. As if sensing that his grey master was up to no good, Beyaz had remained along the borders, the white bird silently watched as Alaki padded slowly into the depths of the Dampwoods. Little light filtered through the trees in these woods and he relished in the darkness cast by the pine tree's shadows, as well as the sunset that lined the sky an array of colours. Such darkness left him feeling as if he was finally hidden from the eyes of others and the opinions of those he served. Within these dark woods he felt sheltered and safe, no longer having any thing to lose he allowed his guard to drop and he moved carefree, not bothering to dodge fallen twigs and the such, his steps no longer his usually soundless ones but heavy and cumbersome, somewhat muted by the fallen pine needles.

Duty bound as he was he would stay close to Anathema, because the pack was all he had left and it was all that was keeping him breathing. Curse you Naniko. Why did you have to choose me? The thought came to him as it had many a time before. Yet him being Rakeeb wasn't just the Angela's fault, for he had accepted the position and knew to some degree, that even if being co-leader no loner suited him that he couldn't back down. Regardless of whether his mate had left him for the whore or not, he needed to get his act together and be the leader he was meant to be. Pain pierced his heart still, a loss he wasn't sure he would ever get over, his body ached to slaughter the two whom caused him such pain and to continue the blind slaughter still to any whom opposed him, but his position bound him to his pack.

Unsheathing his katana, he stared at the trees that surrounded him,seeing Teo's and Gemma's faces reflected within their bark surface. Silently and skilfully he swung at the trees, without mercy or hesitation. No matter what he did it would not sate his desire to kill them, it would not take away his ever growing anger and it would not return his sanity. Small outbursts such as this merely too the edge away, allowing him to continue functioning without breaking down once more. Darkness began to fall, surrounding him and hiding him from clear view. Breathing heavily he eased himself out of a fighting stance, straightening out so that he stood tall amongst the battered trees. Sighing he throw the katana into the ground, the blade dipping into the dirt and stood protruding, swaying slightly every now and then.

Backing away from the blade, he rested his back against one of the trees, sliding down it until he was sat upon the ground, eyes staring out into the darkness without seeing or taking anything in, as if blind.

<style>
.kittyalaki1 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.kittyalaki1-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#c8c4ba; text-shadow:#c8c4ba 0px 0px 5px;}
.kittyalaki1 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.kittyalaki1 b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.kittyalaki1 {background-color:#121211; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... alaki1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 250px 0px; border:1px solid #121211; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c8c4ba; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; }
.kittyalaki1-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.kittyalaki1 .ft-separator{width:260px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

I am excited for this thread! (And sorry for the small delay, collegeeee.)

WORD COUNT → 424

There wasn’t any reason for Tedros to be away from Inferni already. He wasn’t sure if it was the overwhelming scent of his past that stuck to him and clawed at him and made him leave, or if it was simply that he needed a break from trying to fit in. Regardless, he found himself wandering aimlessly through these new territories that meant nothing to him. It was a place where the red coyote could lose himself, a new place that could be all his own. Tedros liked the idea of that.

Tall, looming trees reached into the sky as Tedros wound between them. Usually, if he was traveling just to get from Point A to Point B he’d be in his secui form, but he found himself in his optime form, taking in all of the things that he’d miss if he ran. The ground felt thick and heavy under his padded feet, the chilled wind rustling through his mane as night began to fall. His mind wandered with his body, reaching for the slowly fading memories of his beloved. A twang of pain hit his heart heavily and with no pity, throwing the heartache of the recently deceased into his mind. A shaky breath escaped him. Tedros could wish of nothing more than to have his company one more time.

He had reached a new level of alone when he left his pack and came back to Inferni. Maybe he had been trying to fill a void, hoping to find a relative, anyone, still there. But there was nothing except false expectations and new scenery and that goddamned scent that reminded him constantly that all of his family had left.

The luperci’s ears perked up and his pace slowed. There was a strong, distinctly not Inferni scent in the direction that he was heading. Then, Tedros Talik heard loud, pounding sounds. Chopping, cutting into his silence. He continued on, though, that small part of him that worried and cared for others begging him not to ignore it.

It was dark now, almost completely, but he could still make out the shape of a sword (what he assumed was the source of the noise), and the silhouette of a luperci leaning against a tree. He paused for a moment, unsure of what to do. Tedros didn’t want to startle the wolf that had a katana, and was skilled with it, but he could also sense the sadness and anger that overcame the other’s soul.

So he spoke instead. Quietly, softly.

“Are you okay?”

[/html]
[html]

WC: 467 - Eee, excited xD And go Alaki and his spare of the moment sarcasm!

As night came, the air cooled, small, barely viable puffs coming from his mouth as he allowed his breathing to even out and his body relax, gradually moulding itself against the tree behind him. Heavy lids closed and opened, continuously gazing out into the darkness that surrounded him, everything the same, unchanged from when it was light; just a lot of trees and pines. Nothing held his interest and so he stared at the ground, his mind empty of thought. Thinking hurt, it brought the pain he was denial off right to the surface, thinking reminded him of the betrayal of trust, broken vows and whispered promises, of loosing one he loved to one he wanted dead. And inevitably, the rage filled him, the lust for blood, the need to inflict equal pain onto those who had hurt him so.

Rolling his head on his shoulders, he titled his face up to peer through the tree branches above him; his over grown fringe falling free from his face, the back of his head resting against the tree for support. The cool air began to bite at his skin, piercing through his fur and jeans, the urge to shiver and wrap his arms around himself was strong but he simply remained still, limply sat upon the ground staring up into the sky.

Yet his solitude was short lived. An intruder to his self-pity session approached, the male's scent carried along with the wind and the sound of muffled steps reached his ears, but the knowledge he was no longer alone did not stir him nor alarm him; he simply couldn't bring himself to care. A small part of his mind hoped the other would see his weapons and choose smartly to leave him alone, whilst an almost overlooked part of him longed for someone to confine in, someone who would not judge him, who held no expectations of him and did not stare at him with damned pity filled eyes. A small chip in the armour he'd spent his life building, a weaker part of him he had hid from even Matteo, but it was there and his façade was slowly falling apart.

A voice reached him, the male turning his head finally to view the newcomer, his expression it's usual controlled emptiness, but his eyes no doubt giving him away. Momentarily confused by the males words, he simply stared at the strange, mouth opening slightly in silent shock. Everyone had asked if he was going to behave himself, what happened, how he got the wounds that scattered his arms and sides, but no one had truly bothered to ask whether he was okay.

So he blinked repeatedly like a fool, then sighed. Grinning slightly at the unknown male. “That would highly depend upon your definition of 'okay'”

<style>
.kittyalaki1 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.kittyalaki1-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#c8c4ba; text-shadow:#c8c4ba 0px 0px 5px;}
.kittyalaki1 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.kittyalaki1 b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.kittyalaki1 {background-color:#121211; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... alaki1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 250px 0px; border:1px solid #121211; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c8c4ba; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; }
.kittyalaki1-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.kittyalaki1 .ft-separator{width:260px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

two sad canines Sad

WORD COUNT → 452

There was silence after his question. The dark male stared at him, eyes baring his soul, mouth slightly agape. Tedros averted his eyes slightly, folding his right arm across his chest. For a moment, Ted wasn’t sure if the wolf was going to answer at all or just stare at Ted until he left. He considered leaving, but his thoughts were interrupted by an answer of sorts from the male.

His response allowed Tedros to breathe a little, the tiniest grin crossing his maw for a moment. At least this wolf wasn’t completely despondent if he could afford a little bit of sarcasm. The red coyote’s body moved up and down as he took a rather large inhale, and then he began moving towards an opposing tree.

Tedros Talik couldn’t help but feel that he felt the same way. Yes, he was okay. For the most part. He was surviving, settling into a new pack, still eating and fending for himself. But what others didn’t understand is that there was a part of him missing that would never be filled. There was an emptiness that he was continually holding at bay so that it wouldn’t take over his entire will to keep living. But he didn’t fight it for himself. He fought it because Cain had told him to. He told him to keep living once he passed away, and Tedros couldn’t bear to deny him that.

There was a tree next to the one the wolf had claimed, and Tedros walked over towards it. He opened his maw to speak again, simultaneously running his hand over the bark of the tree before sitting. “My definition of okay has been pretty fucked up as of recently,” Tedros said, cursing for the first time in ages. He sat now, his left leg bent at the knee, wine-colored eyes staring at the profile of the other luperci. It was a relief for his body to sit since he couldn’t exactly remember the last time he took a break.

“Usually, this is the time when I’d say, everything will be all right,” Ted said, rather quietly. In his previous pack, he had spent a lot of time cheering others up; purely because he was happy and thought anyone who wasn’t was crazy. Not so much anymore though. “But you know, everyone says that, and it’s not really true. There is no way that everything can be right again.” His last sentence was said a little more quietly, looking away from the wolf, imagining Cain’s warmth that had been slowly drained from his body while lying in Tedros’ arms. There are some that would say that act was beautiful. But there was nothing beautiful about death.

[/html]
[html]
:3 / +413!

Blue eyes observed the others movement, idly watching as the red coated male moved towards him and settled next to an opposing tree. Looking upon the strange male he could sense that the other understood the meaning of his words, although he didn't know how he knew this and considered it as wishful thinking; he had never been gifted with such good fortune as to find someone who understood him, especially when he truly needed such a person. No, he was cursed to have his hopes raised, to settle into happiness only to have his heart ripped apart once more. But as the fool he was, he'd find someone and begin to believe that this time things would work, only to yet again loose someone he could open up to; Selene had died, Tala disappeared, Jay long dead and now Matteo; left him for another. Under such overwhelming evidence he couldn't help but think he was fated to never find a friend or lover. So was he okay? A good question indeed, one that at that moment he didn't know the answer to and so he'd answered the only way he could think of.

Shifting his position against the tree slightly so that he was more turned towards the other, in a subtle show that he appreciated the company, he watched and then listened quietly as the other responded to his sarcasm. In what felt like a long time, the grey coated male chuckled, the sound somewhat foreign to him and he smiled the smallest amount. Damn. I suppose welcome to the club then? he responded, carrying on with the jokingly manner as to avoid and make light of the hurt and anger he felt within himself. Shaking his head he pushed back his fringe, dark strands of hair settling away from his face aside from the odd one or two, his smile spreading a fraction more.

When the red male spoke of everything being alright, he found himself cocking an eyebrow in response, his smile becoming more of a humorous smirk. And so I guess this is when i'm usually meant to believe everything's alright, cry like a small pup and then bare my soul to the good, kind stranger? Who then comforts me... in more ways than one. Although not finishing the sentence he left it open for the coyote to interpret as he will, choosing not to respond to the more serious part of what the male had quietly said.

<style type="text/css">
.kkeey b {font-weight:bold; color:#4ca294; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #082b25; }
.kkeey p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.kkeey {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#2a4a42; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BSOKT.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#092318; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.kkeey p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.kkeey p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

(as much as you might think otherwise from this post) I am always looking forward to this thread!

WORD COUNT → 343

Tedros felt the dark-coated male shift his body towards him. As slight as the gesture was, it made the coyote fell much more welcomed. The muscles in his body relaxed as he leaned against the pine, his claws digging firmly into the dirt beneath him. The coyote gazed at the other, hearing him make fun of their respective situations. The smirk was contagious, and wrapped around his maw quickly.

He chuckled a little as the wolf continued with his ‘what should happen’ scenario. But as the last sentence rolled off of his company’s tongue, Tedros’ ears perked up. That sentence hung in the cold, stinging air. It felt as if someone had tossed some salt onto his new wound, his new loss. It was something that had to happen for the wound to heal, but it hurt like hell. The smile that he once dawned was gone immediately. But after six years, he had learned one or two things.

So he exhaled and pushed the responsive anger away and looked at his new acquaintance. It wasn’t like the wolf could have known his past, or for that matter, he probably hadn’t even meant it in a suggestive fashion as Tedros had taken it. So he bit his lip, and ran a hand through his ratty mane.

“Well I’m not too fond on crying like a pup, but I don’t mind the company for comfort’s sake,” he said, honestly. When Tedros had been growing up, he had spent a lot of time moping around and being a normal angst-ridden teenager. But that stage had long since come and gone. “I’m Tedros Talik.” He introduced himself hoping mostly for a name in return, and then continued, baring his soul to the first wolf who would listen. “My mate died about a month ago,” he spoke dryly, void of emotion. It was the first time he had told anyone about it; his old pack had been well aware, and the conversation here simply never got there. Not until now, at least.

“You remind me of him.”

[/html]
[html]
Bah, slight fail post, sorry >.< / +521!

Awaiting the others response, more curious to see if the other would respond to the open ended sentence or not than he would ever admit to be, he simply sat there subtly observing the other; his expression changes, small gestures, little movements here and there.. and found himself frowning a little, noting something change in the other body language, slight as it was and he wasn't all that sure if he'd truly seen it. Before he could take back his sentence and shrug of the potentially suggestive comment, the red coloured coyote spoke and so he continued sitting there, wondering if he'd actually seen the faltering in the others expression, and if so, was he the cause of it? Well, I suppose I can grace you with my ever sought after company he responded, mirth showing in both his eyes and expression. Stretching his arms above his head and crossing his legs so that he was seated more comfortably, not intending to move any time soon.

As the coyote introduced himself as Tedros, the grey toned Rakeeb smiled, playing with the others name within his mind and deciding it suited the other rather well. Having no memory of his own family, along with the fact Jay had refused to share his family name, the Rakeeb had no last name of his own, just his nonsense first name that Jay claimed to have made up on the spot, 'cause it kinda rhymes with unlucky'. Thinking the other would then ask what his name was, he began preparing some sarcastic come back, until the other mentioned the death of his mate. Freezing on the spot, he simply stared at the other unsure what to say; never had he been good with comforting others, for he was not a understanding or sympathetic wolf and never would be. It wasn't until the other compared his dead mate to him that he found the words to say to the other.

Titling his face away from the other, he spoke the words more softly then he believed himself capable of. Death is inevitable, it's what you do with your life to honour the memory of those that have passed that matters, I suppose. He paused, But what would I know? I'm the perfect example of someone in denial which was all to true, for he'd never really coped with Jay's death, nor Selene's. Ya know, my mate ran of with a whore about ten days ago now. Thought he'd be funny and leave me a charming note and nothing more, before running off my pack's lands with his tail between his legs. Foolish, cowardly albino that he was. as he spoke, the venom rolled from his tongue, anger at the break in pack law and disrespect the filthy albino and whore had show to the pack. Jaw clenched tight he forced himself to relax a little, for he could do nothing about it at that moment... no, he was being held back until Naniko gave him the okay, then he'd settle that matter.

Oh, and the name's Alaki he added, realising he still hadn't introduced himself yet.

<style type="text/css">
.kkeey b {font-weight:bold; color:#4ca294; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #082b25; }
.kkeey {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#2a4a42; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BSOKT.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#092318; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

LOL >_> Awkward wolf-boner is awkward. Apparently Tedros is turned on by his own guilt. You learn new things every day!

YOU'RE HERE AND THEN YOU'RE GONE

He did look like him. It wasn’t just the wolf genes, it was his big hands, the way his body slouched in optime form, and the way the moonlight highlighted his ebony fur. Of course there were differences: eye color, hairstyle, bone structure. But maybe it was why Tedros felt so comfortable opening up to a complete stranger. There was something relaxing about this tense, brooding creature, and Tedros reveled in it.

The other male talked about death’s inevitability. Usually Tedros would have tuned him out after that, but for some reason, he listened to the wolf. He didn’t seem like he was bullshitting him; his tone of voice was gentle, but it wasn’t condescending or pitying. And the coyote was thankful for that. But then the other shared his own story, and immediately a wave of guilt rushed over Tedros.

He tried to hide it, his guttural reaction, and he was generally successful. But his heart rate jumped a little, and his eyes darted towards the ground. In the four years he had been with his lover, never once had he thought about running away and leaving him. But, perpetually, that was what Tedros did. He had left Rikka de le Poer, his first mate, because he was too afraid to tell her he was interested in a boy. And then he left that boy because he wanted a fresh start. And even after he stayed with Cain for so long, he left the pack as soon as Cain died, running away once again from the pain. Tedros was cowardly. Cowardly and selfish. And he felt immense guilt because of it.

There was silence, and he wasn’t sure what to say. Tedros felt like a fraud trying to bash another canine for the same crimes he had committed. Luckily, the other introduced himself as Alaki, and gave him a moment to reorganize his thoughts and regroup his emotions. Think. What did he say that you could respond to? … Wait, he used male pronouns.

“Well,” he said, hesitating, “If he did that, you deserve better,” better than me, Tedros thought. There was a spark of some sort, something he could tangibly feel under his skin. His blood-red eyes returned to the cold blue eyes of Alaki, and he smiled a grin that felt strange to him. It was flirtatious. And then again, that pang of guilt, remembering all of the nights spent interlocked with his lover, and then it passed again, and in that moment he wanted nothing more than to take sanctuary inside of Alaki. He wanted to feel something, to feel his touch, he wanted to reach out and grab him and feel the dark fur under his nails.

Tedros took a breath and tried to calm himself. Heat rushed to his groins, and he maneuvered his arms to hide the growing bulge beneath his fur. If there were a time when a coyote would blush, this would be it. He wasn’t sure if it was that obvious, but he tried to cover it up anyway.

“It’s getting pretty cold out here, isn’t it?”

(WORD COUNT — 517)

<style>
.tedros p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.tedros b {color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#09121A 0px 0px 2px;}
.tedros {width:402px; border:1px solid #543425; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.tedros-heading {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#09121A 0px 0px 5px; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:14px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; padding:5px 5px;}
.tedros-ooc {font-family:georgia, serif; font-style:italic; }
.tedros-wc {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:bold; text-align:center;}
.tedros2 {background-color:#e0cbb3; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#543425; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding: 3px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Haha <33 Alaki is all awkward and soo has no idea what he's doing ¬.¬ His young age is seriously showing here, big goofy kid that he is xD / +598!

Embarrassed by all the heart felt talk that was going on he peered up at the moon through gaps in the branches above him, not wanting to turn and face the others expression just yet. He knew he wasn't good at talking about such matters, nor was he any good at expressing what he was thinking and feeling. No one had really ever bothered to ask how he was, nor had anyone ever bothered to listen to what he had to say; even with his ex-mate, he had always felt like he was the one supporting, encouraging, constantly giving. The traitor albino had had issues, that much was for sure, and he'd tried to do everything within his power to help the other, for that was his way of showing his love; by doing and giving his all to the other. So he was thrown of balance, unsure of himself and what he was meant to be doing and how he should respond to this 'Tedros', whom had managed to get past the armour he had spent so long building around himself. Violence and relying on no one but himself, that was how he'd lived by so far. Talking was just plain strange and frightening to him.

Tilting his head down a fraction he peered over to the red male, curiously taking in the other's form and the need to move closer, to be comforted by this strange male filled him. It disgusted him, for he'd only lost Teo a matter of days ago and now he found himself looking upon another with a near overwhelming want. But it was undeniable of what he wanted, for the more he thought about it the more he realised he was attracted to the red coyote. Silence began to fill the space between them and he wondered if he'd said something wrong and strange, his eyes fell to the ground, overly conscious of himself all of a sudden. At the sound of the red male's voice, he looked up into the other's red eyes, listening intently to the others words and smiling slightly at them. I doubt that. he mumbled in response, the words barely audible; for despite having been with Teo, the albino male had always seemed unattainable, above him, some sort of angel whereas he was nothing more than some tainted filth.

His gaze faltered, flashing down to the ground once more. Taking in a slow breath, he raised his eyes once more, emotions back under tight control. Looking up yet again into the others blood coloured eyes, he noted the grin and instantly mimicked it without any hesitation or thought, a completely natural reaction he seemed to have when in the company of the red coyote. With his attention completely upon the other, he noticed the slight movement of the others arm, his eyes instantly drawn upon the area Ted had attempted to hide.

Staring into the red of his eyes, he hesitated a little. Nervous, anxious and excited, his heart seemingly speeding up all of a sudden he responded without thinking things through as he normally would. Reaching out he placed a hand in the space between himself and the red male, pulling himself over to where the other sat and seating himself right beside the coyote. Looking down, he made a point to show that he'd noticed the others growing bulge, then grinned as if to say 'yes I saw and no I don't mind'.

Just abit cold. Be nice if the night got a little bit... hotter he grinned foolishly at the other, Wouldn't it?

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

So I don't know where you want to go with this thread. We can keep going, which I'm totally fine with, or we can do a fade to black. If we keep going we should probably put the M warning in the first post. Tongue And, feel free to powerplay Teddy a bit if you need to. Big Grin

There Tedros was, awkwardly trying to hide the bulge between his legs. It was times like these where he wished he had ever felt inclined to wear human pants, as Alaki was. Perhaps then it would have mitigated his obvious hard-on. His eyes fell to the ground for a moment until the dark-toned wolf moved his body closer. Tedros felt blood rush through his face, getting butterflies in his stomach like when he was a pup. This was ridiculous.

That ridiculous smile was still stitched on his maw, relentless. Alaki’s fur brushed Tedros’ arm as the wolf got comfortable, black and red mixing for a moment. If he hadn’t already been turned on, just that small touch would have done it. Finally, Tedros let his eyes meet the icy-blue orbs of Alaki, and the smile extended for what seemed like miles.

Alaki made a small gesture that showed Tedros that he had noticed what was happening in his lap. There was a moment of pure anxiety from the coyote, his smile fell, his heart rate sped up. What would he do? Would he take offense? Tedros was so completely insensitive, getting a boner when just recently this poor wolf’s mate left him. He was a horrible creature.

But then the other grinned, and Tedros relaxed. Alaki’s voice had changed; his answer to Tedros’ decoy question full of the sexual tension Tedros was experiencing. With that, Ted moved his arm, revealing himself, because obviously this wolf was feeling the same thing he was feeling, too. “Yes,” the Infernian answered, a playful yet lustful growl echoing the monosyllabic word.

With his now free hand, he made the first move of desire. Tedros gently placed his palm on the Alaki’s thigh, looking at him to make sure that he still wanted this as bad as he did a few moments before. He felt the jean material underneath his padded fingers, and he got the impeccable urge to rip the silly pants off right then and there. But that wouldn’t be very chivalrous of him. After all, Tedros was certainly more experienced than this young, fit, attractive, muscular wolf, and to do something so primal was Alaki’s job. The gay coyote began slowly and sensually moving his hand up and down the other’s leg, applying pressure similar to a cat kneading its nails.

At this point, he readjusted the position of his body so that his torso was now facing the wolf, waiting patiently for Alaki to either encourage Tedros’ advancements, or to make advances of his own. Tedros hoped it was the latter.

(WORD COUNT — 430)

<style>
.tedros {width:402px; border:1px solid #543425; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.tedros-heading {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#09121A 0px 0px 5px; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:14px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; padding:5px 5px;}
.tedros-wc {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:bold; text-align:center;}
.tedros2 {background-color:#e0cbb3; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#543425; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding: 3px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Mature tagged and likewise, feel free to PP Alaki ^^ / +430!

Every nerve and every muscle was tense with expectation, his body filled more and more with growing heat and the need to be with the red coyote; to touch and feel every part of the other. Although Tedros was smaller than he, there was no fear of harming the other, no need to hold himself back; the red coyote was older and seemed anything but fragile; or atleast, compared to the others he'd been with before, the male before him was no frail, breakable thing. Now placed along side the red male, he felt their arms barely touch; a brief contact, red brushing against grey. With that, the last bit of self restraint that he had faded and he could already feel heat building in his groin, ever eager for more contact with the coyote.

Hearing the others response he released a breath he hadn't realised he was holding and felt a low whisper of a growl form in his throat, as response to the others lust filled word. Feeling rather than thinking, he felt the others palm upon his thigh, the jeans he had always worn as a second skin becoming a nuisance, a barrier that needed to be removed, but to do so he would lose the other's touch... if only for a moment, yet he was too greedy and relishing in the coyote's touch to move or do anything at the moment, aside from sit there and enjoy the other's hand upon him, kneading along his leg. But with each touch his need grew more, the jeans becoming more and more of a barrier that needed to be shredded. Reaching down without taking his eyes away from the coyote, he undid his trousers, clumsily sliding the material free from himself before sitting back to where he was.

With the jeans removed, the sheathed dagger strapped around his leg was now visible; thankfully he'd only brought one dagger and his katana with him that evening or disarming himself would of taken awhile. Releasing the buckle, he dumped the blade to the side of where he sat, still within reach if it was ever needed. Free from human clothing, he turned to face the red male and with a surprising amount of boldness for the Rakeeb, he straddled the coyote, dark grey-toned palms placed upon the coyote's chest as he settled above the male, keeping the majority of his weight off his smaller companion. Leaning forward, he whispered into the others ear. Getting warmer yet?, grey hands wandering across the others chest, feeling and touching the other blindly and eagerly.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

:O

Alaki growled, the rough, sensual noise infiltrating Tedros’ ears. His hips thrust slightly, a natural habit from the primal desire. He let his hand fall away as the dark-toned wolf began removing his jeans. The action seemed like it took so long; and yet, it happened so quickly. By the end, Tedros felt his hand tugging on the bottom of the hem, not being able to resist the urge to see the entire shape of the male’s body.

Once the pants were strewn out of the way, Tedros’ red eyes went directly towards Alaki’s growing bulge. But his eyes caught hold of something else – a dagger – strapped around his thigh. For a moment the coyote wondered why this wolf was carrying two weapons. Was his life in danger? Was he going to put someone else’s life in danger? Or was this just the norm? But in a flash, the luperci was on top of him, straddling him and pushing him up against the tree. That was certainly enough to chase off any non-sexual thoughts from his mind.

Alaki’s big hands rest upon his chest and Tedros’ hips bucked slightly again. The sexual tension between the two was reaching an all-time high, and the old red coyote wanted nothing more than to be part of the wolf. The seductive question sent him over the top, and he let out a low, carnal growl in return. “Yes,” he responded, again, this time louder and more needy, showing Alaki how badly he wanted him. Although the other wasn’t putting his full body weight on the (much smaller) coyote, Tedros could still feel the touch of his manhood against his own; the touch of a familiar heat overwhelming all of his senses. One hand mimicked Alaki’s, moving up and down intimately over the wolf’s chest, feeling every inch and crevasse. The other hand went southward, running along the length of Alaki’s hard member. Tedros quivered a little at the touch, groping for more, wanting to feel as much of the other male as he could.

“I want you,” he said without thinking, making eye contact with Alaki’s blue orbs.

(WORD COUNT — 355)

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
:OO / +370!

Beneath his dark coloured palms the coyote felt warm, real. Someone who was there, someone he could feel, touch and bury himself into without second thought. It was wrong, he knew that. Wrong because he'd just lost his mate and here he was already with another, although he had thrown aside his love for the white traitor the instant the male had chosen to leave him... the timing just made this seem ... disagreeable. If others knew that he was already with another they would frown upon him, call him easy and look down on him from their morally high horses. Yet, his body had other plans and he could not deny that he was attracted to Tedros, even after having only just met him.

Feeling the rise of the red coyote’s hips, he leaned into the other male, his own hips thrusting to match the other, hands roaming across the coyote's chest while his nail's dug in the slightest fraction every now and then. It was just the simple pleasure of touching another, no questions, no rank, no position, nothing aside from thoughtless sex and at that moment that suited him just fine. When the red coyote growled in response, he leaned forward, pressing himself against the other's member, the resulting sensation a form off bliss, overwhelming and intoxicating. A grey coloured hand wandered to the others shoulder, his grip loose and relaxed until he felt the coyote's hand working it's way towards his hardened manhood, the others touch seemingly gentle at first, then more direct. An unsuppressed moan escaped him, pleasure consuming his mind and controlling his actions and he leaned into the others touch asking for more.

Before he resorted to pleading for more, Tedros spoke, the red males words brining a grin to the Rakeeb's lips. Leaning forward he rubbed his cheek along the side of the coyotes neck, taking in his scent and nipped the male lightly on the shoulder as he pulled back, muzzle lingering by the coyote's ears. Good was all he managed to say, his voice hoarse and full of want. Titling his head he looked into the others red eye, silently pleading for everything the other had to offer and more.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

gaysecks >_>

He could feel the other, younger male’s fingers grasp at him, claws grabbing at the red coyote with a passionate need. Tedros smiled widely, letting his urge for this wolf take over his body. The old male knew that this wasn’t right. Nothing about it said it was okay. It was the wrong time for both of them, it was borderline inappropriate for their ages (although Tedros had never been one to care much about that), and they barely knew each other’s names. But they were both in dark places, and somehow, it made this feel so incredibly … right.

So he gave in and pushed any and all feelings aside that said ‘don’t do this,’ and ‘don’t do that.’ They were both upset, and this was making them feel better. Could it really be all that wrong?

Tedros felt Alaki’s nuzzle and nibble, and he moaned in response. He wanted to feel the big dark-hued wolf take over him, dominate him, fill him. Tedros’ hand continued applying pressure to Alaki’s muscle, his speed picking up and grip tightening slightly. His other hand had found it’s way to Alaki’s mane, pulling gently yet eagerly all at the same time. After a few moments, he pushed Alaki back in a way filled with passion, obviously not in a form of repulsion. In a few seconds they had changed positions, Alaki against the tree once again, and Tedros on his knees in front of him. His hand had only left Alaki’s member momentarily, finding its way back eagerly and excitedly. Red eyes focused on the wolf’s eyes before scrolling down his body. Tedros grinned sweetly at the other, playfully nuzzling his neck before whispering in his ear, “I want you inside of me.” Sometimes, you just have to be blunt to get what you want.

(WORD COUNT — 303)

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
TAKE A BITE OF MY HEART TONIGHT

WC:471+ / Sorry bout the hold up. Colds and hangovers are no fun >.<

Butterflies shot through his stomach at the others moan, a thrill and burst of pleasure caused by the knowledge that the other was feeling the same as himself, was enjoying himself and wanted it just as much as he did despite knowing how wrongly timed things were. With each touch, each small movement, he relished in the pleasure given to him by the other while his emotions flew all over the place and ran wild; right and wrong, inappropriate, morally incorrect, such things slowly began to mean less and less until all thought of them left his mind, leaving only himself and Tedros under the moon and the growing passion between them. More the compulsive urge to serry the other to him grew, to wrap his arms around the red male for any distance between them now felt too great.

The slightest tightening of the others grip had the Rakeeb moaning once more, his head tilting back as the other's free hand pulled both gently and eagerly upon his hair, while his hips thrust into the others hand wanting to feel more of the male's touch. As he reached out to touch the other and please him as he was being pleased, the red coyote pushed him back and swapped their positions; resulting in a low growl of complaint before the others touch returned, instantly cutting of any further complaints from him. Reaching out he wrapped his arms around Ted's back, feeling his way up and down along the stretches of muscle and soft fur before settling a hand on either side of the males hips, urging the male closer to him so that he could full fill the others demand. One hand roamed free from Tedros's back, moving across to feel the others ass before impatiently pulling the other into position, removing the red males hand from his member and placing it upon his grey shoulder, temporarily fascinated once more by the clear contrast of red on grey.

Yet the distraction was short lived and the Rakeeb desired to be inside the other greatly; to dominate and be in control of the situation, if only a fraction. Thrusting up he slowly entered the red male, not wanting to hurt the other in anyway with his impatience. As he felt the others tightness surround him he groaned, blues eyes searching for reds to watch the others expression, suddenly worried the red coyote may change his mind and decided he didn't want this; didn't want him. As the thought crossed his mind he grabbed the others hips, pushing into the male a little more, to claim and feel more of him and stop him from escaping and leaving him. “Jirai. Anata wa, kon'ya no tame no watashi no mono” his possessive steak flared up, the words coming out as a throaty whisper.

<style type="text/css">
.takeyheart b {font-weight:bold; color:#f2f0ec; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px;}
.takeyheart p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.takeyheart .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:center;}
.takeyheart {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#c89f7a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/emFDJ.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #572f0f; border-radius:5px; padding: 3px 0px 400px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a5b58; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.takeyheart .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/21bn0ba.jpg); border-radius:10px;}
.takeyheart .words {text-align:center; font-family:georgia; color:#FFFFFF; font-size:23px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#897e7a 1px 1px 1px; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:10px;}
</style>[/html]