Pouring Leaves
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

WC:311 OOC: Set by the borders, Shaw's in optime and has a small ferret on his shoulder Wink

It was just another day, Shawchert was patrolling as usual, the ferret he had found was getting bigger, but not my much. She was smart, quite clever and was such a help especially when he missed a track, she could find it. Her small eyes could see the things that Shaw had missed. She could even speak high speech though it wasn’t as articulate as anything some of the pups could speak, but she got her point across. Shaw’s mind was on his daughter, the one who thought she knew how the world worked. Shawchert was angry, and wasn’t happy when he heard about her trip. He knew he’d do what he could to keep Titania from getting hurt, and from the way she sounded, she’d fall hard if thing didn’t go the way she thought they should.

Shawchert moved through the trees silently, watching the borders, and looking for what activities went on around it. Nothing really seemed to have happened since the night before. It was a good thing, to him at least Things were quiet again, nothing out of the ordinary, and the wolves within the pack were able to have their normal lives. Just like Shaw had wanted it. This made him happy, he had only wanted what was best for the others, and yet he didn’t see that entirely until after he had left his position as a leader and became a normal member, finally doing whatever he could to keep everyone safe. He tapped his sword hilt with his thumb, it was the only other thing he wore besides the loincloth that covered anything private. Shawchert only wore it because it would look strange just to wear a belt with a sword on it. He figured he would aquire Bangle’s taste in clothes, even though some thought of Bangle as a strange man.

Table by Jenni/Kiri
[/html]
[html]

OOC ::Sorry for the really short post ;;

Akira was wandering pretty far from Anathema, she just wanted to explore more her surroundings and get to know more about the packs in the area. Knowing too little about the possible enemies or allies was rather frustrating for her. The wind brought her the scent of a near pack. She didn't recognized the scent bout after all, the black wolfess just knew about other two packs than Anathema.

Rushing toward the borders she prayed that anyone that she may meet in there was kind enough to decide to just talk and not attack her. She saw a huge male that was patrolling the borders. The black female approached slowly lowering her head and pinning her ears back to show off that she wasn't a threat. She gave a look at the small animal that was resting on his shoulder, this saw her first and squeaked at her owner to alert him of Akira's presence. Greetings. She said politely looking up at the large male. I was just wandering around, i mean no threat.

She waited looking at him with a submissive posture, her hand relaxed over the bag where she carried her bone knife, just in case that he didn't liked her and decided to attack and continue with his duties.

Akira lives "Akira talks" Akira thinks

Table by Luna

<style> .akira-table01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; } p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;} .akira-table01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;} .akira-table01 b {color:#ede8b0; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; } .akira-table01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b45 ... 1310859450); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AC5A10; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4a043; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:390px; text-align:left; padding:310px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; } </style> [/html]
[html]

Word Count → 231 :: OOC: so you know, you shouldn't play other peoples NPC companions, it's a form of pp on the other person. Just for future reference Smile

Things were going as slowly as they normally did. It was music to Shaw’s ears. Though he liked action so much more, he also knew what it cost to have such things, no he was happy with the quiet life. Izzy spoke up alerting Shaw, and he focused where her head was turned. There; a black wolf was standing by the borders. Shawchert raised his eyebrows a bit before hearing her out. He nodded in understanding though he came no closer.

“Hello; my name is Shawchert Menue, you’re at the border of Cercatori d’ Arte. What brings you so close to our home? I’m sure wandering around has its limits for pack members?”

Shaw could smell the other pack on the woman from as far as he could. He didn’t know which one, but it was probably one of the northern packs. There were only a few here that he knew of and he’d learned those scents. Izzy moved on top of Shaw’s head, as though she was trying to get a better look, though it made her far taller than need be. The rodent like creature twitched her nose a few times before settling back down on his shoulder. She didn’t speak out about anything, which usually was good for anyone near them. He waited for an introduction; and to see what this wolf wanted.

<style>
.shaworin-txt1-box {background-image:url(http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3531/shaworin.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:260px; height:350px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.shaworin-txt1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.shaworin-txt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
Image © Nat! And Table by Noelle!

[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

ooc text. oh sorry, my mistake. I wont do so for now on, thanks for the advice.(and sorry for the short post @.@)

In Character

She looked at the small creature as this one climbed on top of the male's head and then went back down. Oh sorry for disturbing you. She said keeping her respectful posture as she looked back at the tan male. Shifting her weight from one leg to the other she then added. I am from the northern pack of Anathema. She spoke out with the usual tone that she used with strangers, calmed and rather cold. It has been long since the last time i met someone from your pack, i am just willing to get to know more about the surroundings and probably find someone to help me improve my skills. She said with a slight smile on her lips.

As the young warrior studied the male she noticed his half hided sword. I should really get a new weapon soon. She thought as her mind flew toward the hided knife inside her bag. She may be good at fighting but a good weapon may do the task of protecting her family a bit easier for the female Zepar. And good or not she obviously needed to get more training to improve her fighting skills. Wars happened even on this new lands, she was pretty aware of it.

Akira lives, Akira talks, Akira thinks

<style>
.akiratab1 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.akiratab1 b {color:#e8d5ce;}
.akiratab1-b {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.akiratab1-header {font-family:times new roman, serif; color:#e8d5ce; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 2px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.akiratab1-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.akiratab1 {background-color:#c7aa53; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#190702; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:420px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... akira2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 170px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 232 :: OOC: is all good, ^^

Shawchert shook his head when she spoke. He was doing his duty, disturbing was the least she was doing. In his mind she was making his day slightly more exciting, but his words countered his thoughts a bit. He didn’t need to say such things to a total stranger.

“No; I was on patrol, it’s my duty to see to those who are at the border. You have met someone here? Who? What skills do you need improving on?”

He asked; interested in who this woman had met and what she meant by improving her skills. He didn’t know if he met anyone from Anathema before, he had heard of the place, but he couldn’t recall anyone coming around that had been from there. He wondered what it was like; how the wolves acted, if they were anything like Inferni, which Shaw had visited once and was nearly beaten out. For now though his questions he had asked would suffice until they were answered. He wasn’t going to give the woman too much information about his pack, nor did he feel the need to give her a tour of the place, it would be like showing someone exactly where everyone lived and what their routines were. It wasn’t something he was willing to risk upon his pack mates. He had been dumb enough once but never again.

<style>
.shaworin-txt1-box {background-image:url(http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3531/shaworin.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:260px; height:350px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.shaworin-txt1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC :: A pretty bad post i know Q.Q havent got as much time to write as i would like.

The tail of the black female wagged slightly behind her with a mix of emotion and nerves. Ignoring this she heard as the large male spoke out his questions. Hmm I think she was named Mya. I met her before I even joined Anathema. As he asked what skills she wanted to improve, she heard the interest on his voice and the she-wolf wandered if he may be up to help her with some training. She may be a good warrior even excellent for her age, but she didn´t knew everything.

Well I am willing to improve my fighting skills. I am in need of someone to train with. She wasn't going to tell a strange male that this was caused because all her pack-mates where busy because the recent issues that her pack got. Entering in details with a complete stranger of a pack that could be a rival with Anathema wasn't a wise thing.

The young warrior decided to ask him if he could help her with the training. He seemed as a fairly good warrior. The worst thing that could happen was that he just decided to chase her off. I know this is something you shouldn't ask someone you have just met and is a kind of complete stranger. But As i am in great need of training you could help me out with that. I am sure it could also help you for practice. Akira rambled more than needed. She knew that her behaviour was pretty strange that day. She wandered why as the large female waited for the tan wolf to answer her.

Akira lives "Akira talks" Akira thinks

Table by Luna

<style> .akira-table01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; } p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;} .akira-table01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;} .akira-table01 b {color:#ede8b0; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; } .akira-table01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b45 ... 1310859450); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AC5A10; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4a043; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:390px; text-align:left; padding:310px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; } </style> [/html]
[html]

Word Count → 273 :: OOC: I'm sorry for being so late of a reply, I'm still around Smile

“Ah Mya, yes she still lives around here. She’s a good woman.”

Shawchert said fondly of the wolf he met only a couple times, but how could he not speak fondly of his packmates? Then a picture of Taliesin came to his head and he knew that answer, but it wasn’t to come out to strangers ever. He listened as she spoke about sparring and testing her skills and he smiled.

“Well seeing as we are a pack of trades, I do not see why we could not trade a few blows here and there.”

He chuckled, though he was just trying to make what he said a little funnier than it actually was. It was true about what the pack was, but not the second part. Trading blows wasn’t what Skye would say was really much of a trade at all. He looked around first to make sure the coast was clear, he had been on patrol after all, but most everything was quiet. It was slightly odd that a total stranger would come to request this but as she seemed to be the only wolf within the vacinity.... he couldn’t pass up a challange.

“So our natural weapons then? Or something more?”

He would probably win in a wrestling match, though he was a bit slower than most due to his sheer size, he also had a bit of muscle on his side. In any case practice was practice and he could use for a bit. Not many in the pack really wanted to spar much except for his Capitaina.

<style>
</style>

[/html]