You can’t do this!
[html]

OOC For Skye. Shawchert’s presence is optional.I may include Orin as well, we’ll see if there’s a place for her after your posts. Back dated to November 8. 400+

No way! He couldn’t do this! Who does he think he is? Okay, well, he is her father but still in her mind he didn’t have any right. She was a grown woman now, she was old enough to change into her beautiful Optime form and had ascended within the pack’s ranks from Cucciola to Venditore. He couldn’t tell her what to do anymore, not if he was going to pull a stunt like this. She was a fair member of the pack and Skye’s charge now, and she would see his irrational penance overruled. Shawchert was going to eat his words, Skye would see how absurd her father was acting and hopefully give him the ear full that he deserved!

All she wanted was to do something nice for her mother, but her dad was being ungrateful. What, was he the only one who could do anything for her? Now that she was old enough to look after herself Titania had taken a trip out of the pack lands to the Halcyon Mountains in search of one of those llama-ma-jigs her mother wanted. Sure, she didn’t end up catching one and came back empty handed, but it was the thought that counted, right? It’s not like she meant to be gone for so long.

It had nothing to do with that, she thought. Nothing to do with the fact that she’d gone and come back, she knew it in her gut. What had him ticked was that she was honest and admitted that she had met someone out there. She didn’t even get to tell him how she felt about Zalen, about the miracle that had happened at the lake or their run in the valley. Like any father he’d just made up his mind, figuring her too stupid to make decisions for herself.

Of course… these were all just her insane, angst-filled thoughts brought on by her adolescence, but still, it’s what she believed. She dwelled on them as she stalked down the Thornbury street, fuming. She walked so brusquely that the wind tugged at her wild hair. At some point in the fray she’d found time to attach the two black feathers she found in the nest at the Terrace in her hair, just like Zalen wore them.

The girl glanced over her shoulder, shooting a glare behind her to see if her father was following. She didn’t care, he couldn’t scare her out of it. She was taking this to Skye.

Up the stairs she leaped, clearing the porch in one bound. She rapped furiously on the door, her anger making the knock drum out demanding and vulgar.

Image courtesy of mourner@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.titania-a01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.titania-a01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.titania-a01 b {color:#8CC0F4; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.titania-a01 {background-color:#000A14; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BLjIj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3971A8; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3971A8; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:235px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

sorry for the delay!

The female had been in the garden before, tending to her fruits and vegetables and flowers, which were now growing slightly weak from the cold weather that was rushing in as quickly as could be. In an attempt to save the plants from anything like the storm that had happened before, she had been doing what she did always - spraying them with water, giving them a little extra warmth and strength to last through the fall and eventually through the winter. She had had to come back inside, however, since her work was done there - and she had other things to do.

But the female had barely entered through the back door when she heard an impatient, frustrated sounding rapping on her chamber door. Walking towards the door in her lean yet bare Optime form, she opened it with a slight creak to find Titania - the white female with the curled, red locks stood in her own Optime form before her. Skye would have smiled if not for the sour look on the girl's face - something had happened with Orin's daughter.

"Hello, Titania - is all well?" she asked lightly, although the look on her face and the air she presented clearly said otherwise.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly13 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #7f96b6;}
.freebjuly13 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly13 {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#81acc1; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... july13.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2d586d; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2d586d; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 210 :: OOC: the quiet mediator Tongue

Shawchert did follow his daughter, but at a leisurely pace, he wasn’t in a hurry to make arguments with the leader; no, he just wanted to make sure Skye understood what was going on with the girl and why he did what he did. He moved through the forest into thornbury. By the time he got to Skye’s his daughter had knocked and Skye had opened. He had not heard any of the conversation that had gone on thus far, but he was sure to apologize to the woman for pulling her into such petty drama. For now though he would remain quiet and listen to what Titania had to tell Skye. He knew he may have over reacted a little, but how could he not when she was gone for over a weeks time and Orin was at his house every day worrying, and he had started worrying too after the the third day! He felt justified in what he’d done; but he was sure Skye might see it another way so he would just sit and wait to see what happened. He stood behind Titania, making his presence quite known. He wasn’t going to hide and sulk in bushes trying to figure out what was going on, he didn’t need to.

<style>
.shaworin-txt1-box {background-image:url(http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3531/shaworin.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:260px; height:350px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.shaworin-txt1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.shaworin-txt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
Image © Nat! And Table by Noelle!

[/html]
[html]

300+

By the time Skye opened the door she was ready to explode. She was looking over her shoulder when her Capitana answered her knock, checking for Shawchert, and sure she saw something moving down the street when she heard the door creek. Her angry gaze shot back to Skye, and her eyes pleaded with the creamy woman for sympathy. “No, all is not well.” She blurted, not yelling at Skye but definitely yelling to her.

“My father is a jerk,” she said, glancing over her shoulder again. “And there he comes now. I knew it, he wouldn't just let me come talk to you alone. Can I come in?” She asked, turning back to Skye and somewhat pushing herself into the Capitana's home – although if Skye resisted in the least she would stop.

She talked all the while, trying to get her side of the story out before her father came around and went all, 'I'm your father and you can't say anything' on her again. “He's treating me like I'm just some stupid little puppy, even though he can't do that anymore. I told him, I tried to remind him that you promoted me from Cucciola to Venditore but he doesn't care. He's trying to ground me! He restricted me to the Treetop Terrace for a week, just over some stupid misunderstanding. Can he? Can he do that? I didn't think just anyone could boss other people around anymore.”

By now Shawchert had surely caught up with them, so she rushed even faster. “I was just trying to help the pack and bring Mom a present, but when I didn't come back with anything he freaked out on me. Why are you just standing there like that? God, you're both controlling psychos!” The last part was for Shawchert, of course. It didn't matter what he did, he could even stand there and take everything back and apologize to her and it still would have irritated her at this point. But the fact that he stood there, calm and serene, boiled her blood even more.

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.titania-a01 b {color:#8CC0F4; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.titania-a01 {background-color:#000A14; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BLjIj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3971A8; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3971A8; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:235px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc: I thought Shawchert deserved a little back up on this. She's going to try to push past (in a not rude but worried way) Shawchert and Skye to get to Titania and hug her, but either can stop her if they wanted to. 300+

As usual, Orin had been working in the stable when she heard the commotion. First it was a banging, and then some voices that pricked her ears, piercing even over the sound of the pecking hens, the clopping hooves. Her white tipped ears perked and she raised her head, ears swiveling to catch more of the sound. The one voice... was it? “Titania!” She hadn't seen her daughter in days! Was this wishful thinking, or had she finally resurfaced?

Her heart tripped and she dropped the milk bucket she had been hauling. A small sailor worthy curse escaped her mouth as the bucket rocked and sloshed, white fluid spilling out onto the barn floor. Her fingers grasped the bucket quickly and steadied it, but not before half of the milk was gone. What a mess! But she didn't hesitate for one moment on what to address first. She flew from the stables, knowing that by the time she returned the milk would have probably frozen and been a bitch to clean, but she didn't care. A hand shot out as she soared from the barn, snatching her tan sheepskin cloak (for she didn't wear her fancy, nice pink one when she was working) and pulled it over her shoulders.

A few steps out of the ban she paused to listen. Yes, there was the voice again. Jogging toward the sounds, her daughter's loud complaining quickly became clear, and there on Skye's porch she saw the large form of her love. “Shawchert! Titania?” A quick cry, and then a question that spoke volumes in its tone. She reached the house in seconds and flew up the stairs just in time to catch the tail end of her raging daughter's tantrum.

“Psychos? Where?! Oh my girl, what happened? Are you hurt?” She tried to bustle past the others, her arms outstretched to embrace Titania. She hadn't seen her in over a week and had no idea where she had been, and for now was so happy to see her safe that she didn't care to be angry. Her eyes were already scanning her child's form, searching for wounds or signs of harm.

[/html]
[html]

The female barely had time to register the white adolescent at her door, Shawchert now appearing behind her, when Titania began to try to enter her house. In her clearly upset state, Skye slightly blocked the doorway with her body - she didn't want Titania to leave Shawchert or for them to be separated, lest an even greater and worse understanding come out of it. Rather, she stood and listened while Titania got progressively angrier and angrier - finally, she lashed out at her father, calling both of them psychos and becoming enraged.

And before Skye could speak, again, Orin flew in to the scene, swooping down and attempting to hug Titania, who seemed to be staring at her father with raving eyes. While the commotion was still occurring, Skye slowly shut the door so that they were all in the spaced out patio; then she turned to Titania and Orin, who seemed the most upset. At least Shawchert had retained his composure.

Allowing Orin a moment to ensure that Titania was okay (she knew that motherly love was one of the strongest of all), she then spoke a single word, soft but stern; "Stop."

She then turned to face all of them, Shawchert included, and looked to Titania first. "Titania, I understand that you are upset, but control your anger - and don't call your parents 'psychos', " she said. "Either you act like a true member of the pack and respect those who are older and higher in rank than you or you act like a pup - and get treated like one." She was not trying to enrage the adolescent canine further, but at least make her calm down and explain the situation fully.

"Just everyone take a deep breath - and calm down," she said softly and calmly, aiming her words towards Orin as well as Titania this time. "Now what happened?"

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly16 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e6d4bf; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #514332; }
.freebjuly16 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly16 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#d6ac69; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... uly16a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #796246; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#59452d; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

000+

[/html]
[html]

WC:329 OOC: Slap me silly i am sorry for the late reply Sad

Shawchert was entirely surprised at his daughters outburst, this was quite unlike her, though he knew that she wouldn’t be a child forever, but to act as though he was some crazed maniac? He had been worried about her, and now he knew she was going to give Skye some crazy story. Things got heated as he stood there quiet, though worse when Orin came it seemed, though she had no idea what was going on and had been entirely worried for the young girl. Skye held her calm though and Shawchert stood by as she spoke sturnly to the woman.

“I'm sorry, I really didn’t want to involve you in this, it’s a family dispute and I’m sorry it’s come to you. She left the pack for over eight days and both me and Orin became worried for her, she just got back not too long ago. She’s angry because, well because I grounded her.”

Shawchert explained. He was not a leader, but he was still her father and still felt he had some rights to teach his daughter from right and wrong, and to leave a pack, family or anyone without a word was wrong. No he didn’t exactly know where she had gone, but she had left without a word and that’s what scared the parents the most, especially Orin. He knew things would be far different if she had told some one, but she hadn’t, though he would have still definitely opposed her seeing some unknown male at her age, she was an adult yes, but she wasn’t even able to have pups yet, so he didn’t think she should meet with men and say how wonderful, he knew that dreamy look and had experienced it himself, but it didn’t mean he couldn’t defend himself as a father and not wish for things like that, though he would never forbid her from seeing anyone, he’s secretly think and wished he could.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrock .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#fffff0}
.shawrock .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#c16945}
.shawrock b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fae56; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawrock {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:#12151c; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9877 ... erttop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 318px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

400+

Her mother’s sudden appearance did nothing good for the situation. When she saw her mother she nearly rolled her eyes, knowing that the situation was just about to get worse. Orin was so over protective and she knew the white wolfess wouldn’t help her appeal her case to Skye.

She had moved from the door way when Skye eased her forward, joining the others on the porch and repositioning herself as needed. Her mother’s arms went around her and she just stood there, too upset to bother with a big emotional reunion. Hands patted at her and her mother’s mirror eyes scrutinized her. Finally she sighed and said – much more gently than she had been speaking before, “I’m okay, Mom, there were no psychos.”

Then Skye’s firm voice overruled all, and her eyes jerked to meet her Capitana’s visage. She looked like she wanted to protest the interruption and started to say something, her temper flaring up again, but she somehow managed to hold her tongue. For a minute, anyway…

“I give them respect but they don’t listen to me, what else can I do?” She started to argue, then was culled by Skye’s words.

She stood begrudgingly by while Shawchert decided to chime in and get his side of the story in first. Somehow she held her tongue until he was almost done, and then burst again. “See what I mean?” she asked, motioning to her father before crossing her arms again. “Family dispute? Not involve you? He’s just going right over your head with it.”

“That is not what happened. Ever since she went on that stupid trip Mom’s been wanting one of those animals… the llamala or something… so I just went looking for one for her. It wasn’t my fault that I was gone for that long. I didn’t mean to. I’m sorry (the word was sarcastically spoken with an emphasis toward her father) “I failed at it but I still don’t think that’s a good enough reason to ground me. Mom?” It was parent against parent. She knew her mother would be so happy to have her back that she just might be able to reel her in to her side on this… not that she was intentionally trying to manipulate her. It’s just what children do.

“And anyway, that’s not even why he’s mad at me. He didn’t even say anything about it until I tried to tell him about the guy I met! I didn’t do anything, but he freaked out after I said that and told me I couldn’t leave the Terrace ever.” Yeah, it was an exaggeration, but it might as well have been forever to the antsy teen.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Her daughter didn’t seem very happy to see her but that didn’t phase Orin in the least. She swooped down on her, embracing the silvery girl and checking her over for injuries. She appeared to be okay, but it wasn’t enough for Orin. She didn’t calm down until Titania actually said that she was fine, and that there had been no actual crazies. She breathed a heavy sigh of relief, and just then Skye’s commanding presence captured her attention. Orin was silent instantly, always obedient to her alpha.

The Capitana did her best to get control of the situation and managed to pacify Titania enough to start getting a more organized story. Orin’s ears perked and, though she stood next to her small daughter still touching her, Shawchert had her full attention. “You grounded her..?” She asked, her voice low as though she was in awe and had not really meant to say anything. Then a moment later her ears bent back and she shot Titania a hot gaze. “And he was absolutely right! There had better have been ‘psychos’ missy! A lot of them, or else you’re grounded for the rest of your life for this little stunt!” She went from joyous relief to angry bitch in a half second flat. But her daughter needed to tell her side of the story, and she let her.

Orin just shook her head when she tried to play her against Shawchert. She crossed her arms over her stomach and stepped away from her, moving next to Shawchert to show who she really supported. One small arm slipped around Shawchert’s. And then her daughter said the last words she ever wanted to hear from her little girl, and Shawchert could probably feel her tense.

“A what?” she gaped, slack jawed for a second. Her attention shot to Skye, hands up to petition her. “I don’t think Shawchert is wrong. In fact, it looks like my daughter has been pretty irresponsible. I’m sorry I haven’t taught her better. Titania, do you have any idea what could have happened to you? You shouldn’t even be leaving Cercatori at your age without an escort. You shouldn’t be leaving Cercatori at all!”

[/html]

300+