The big question
[html]

WC: 238 OOC: Dun dun duuuunnn

Today he was going to do it today, and there was nothing that was going to stop him. Shawchert packed up some food, things Orin liked, they would stay close to the terrace, but he wanted to treat her to a nice lunch. He knew she wasn’t expecting him, but hopefully she wasn’t too busy to take a lunch break with him. He smiled at himself as he grabbed the basket of food and headed out to where Orin stayed. Ever since Titania had come back and yelled at him, he had time to think, even went out of the pack lands for a short hunt. Though it took him a while to get what he wanted he finally caught the woodchuck that taunted him since he first lost him. Now he was the lunch that Shaw was bringing to Orin, cooked, though the large man wasn’t best at it, he knew that she liked her food cooked every once in a while. He even found some corn that had been growing in the wild, possibly a stray stalk from something planted a while ago

He stood at her front door for a second, licking his lips before knocking. He was excited and nervous at the same time, not sure what he was going to say, nor if she would accept, but it was worth a try. He was done waiting, now or never; and he knocked.

<style>
.shaw-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a01 b {color:#ffc57c; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a01 {background-color:#584329; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/odc3b.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #ffc57c; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#291f13; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Orin was hard at work in her treetop cottage doing exactly... nothing. Earlier that morning she had stopped off at the barn to look after the cow, and now she had a bucket of milk just sitting in her cottage that she had no idea what to do with. It would have been useful if there were young puppies around, but Orin sure didn't have any of those anymore, and the other puppies in Cercatori weren't really of milk drinking age either. She only brought the pail back to the terrace with her because she didn't know what else to do with it, and hoped she could find some use for it. Now she merely sat in her chair, staring at the white liquid as though any moment now it would do something spectacular.

Knock knock knock! Someone rapped on the door and broke Orin's deep concentration... her nothing concentration. The sound even startled her, making her jerk. She squeaked when she accidentally kicked the milk bucket. It wobbled and rings rippled in the milk, but thankfully it didn't go splashing over. She heaved a great sigh of relief before going to the door and opening it.

“Shawchert, what's wrong?” She said immediately, accompanied by a small gasp. When she saw Shawchert's face her eyes bugged with worry. He looked... like he was terrified of something, and like he wanted to vomit all at once. It alarmed her, and made her want to duck out of the way. She'd have brought him a bucket but... well, it was already full of milk. Then she noticed a pleasant odor. Her eyes trailed down to his hands and she saw that he carried something. Her eyes returned to his face and she looked concerned. “Did you eat something bad again?”

<style type="text/css">
.orint1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.orint1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.orint1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#042F4B; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2MpXv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A1ACB3; outline:1px solid #042F4B; padding: 160px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ACB3B8; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 300
[/html]
[html]

WC: 211 OOC:

The door opened and Orin spoke, of course assuming something was wrong with him. He gave her a smile and shook his head. He held the basket up to show her the freshly cooked food.

“No I’m fine, I thought we could go for a picnic, eat a little lunch. That is if you aren’t too busy.”

The tall man said, he was still nervous looking, but upon seeing her, he gained a little bit more confidence. He was sure he wanted everything that would happen even if it meant her denial at least he would get it out. He gave her a smile wishing that she wouldn’t always think that he came with bad news. Then again he hoped he wouldn’t have to visit her after today, but it would be all up to her and this was what made him nervous.

“But I was hoping that you really could make it, it would make my day. amd I won’t take you too far, just to the ground”

His nervous smile broadened into a genuine one. He was surprised he was going to do this. It was something he had been waiting to do since she left on her dangerous journey.

<style>
.shaw-a01 {background-color:#584329; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/odc3b.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #ffc57c; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#291f13; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
ooc It's ok to PP them going wherever and settling in.

“Oh,” she was relieved to find out that nothing was wrong. But, why did he have that awful look on his face? It was something between elation and fear. Well, as she watched him it seemed like he tried to mask it, so she let it slide.

A picnic? What a genius. It seemed Shawchert was always bringing her food right when she needed it the most and now was definitely one of those times. She had been up with the sun and looked after the animals, but had forgotten to get herself anything to eat. Then, when she contemplated just what she was supposed to do with a bucket of milk, she had completely forgotten about her hunger. She nodded furiously. “Okay, I was just getting a bit hungry.” Her stomach backed her up, grumbling as if on cue.

She moved back into the cottage and retrieved the pink cloak she was not keen on wearing, draped it over her shoulders and stepped out into the cool day. “After you, sir,” she said with a light giggle, sweeping her arm so he would lead the way.

<style type="text/css">
.orint1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#042F4B; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2MpXv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A1ACB3; outline:1px solid #042F4B; padding: 160px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ACB3B8; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: xxx
[/html]
[html]

WC: 339 OOC: Finally something halfway decent sorry about the otrocious post before hand. I hope this makes up for it ^^. If you don't want the pp just let me know I'll change it.

Shawchert felt relieved that Orin accepted his offer, and he sighed not knowing that he was actually holding his breath waiting for her reply. Man how would he feel when he was asking the most important question? The one he knew would change both their lives? He knew he wanted this commitment, and she would be his for life. He had never taken on a mate, though had mated with another; but that did not mean he was going to cheat, as he had never cheated before. Things were just complicated in the past. Not like they were now. The drama that he had caused in the beginning was out of stupidity over women. Though he had lived a good four plus years, he was not one who was experienced with women; even though he was quite a charmer when he wanted to be. He smiled and took a hold of her arm and guided her to a ramp. He wanted to stay close to her as long as possible, but he also didn’t want her to notice that his hips did not like the ladders one bit. He moved down the ramp and soon found the spot he had scouted out earlier that day. Letting her arm go he took a blanket he had under his other arm; after settign the basket down; and unfurled it and let it drop so that it was nearly perfectly laying on the ground. It was old, and worn, but it was a functional blanket made for sleeping under or even sitting on when times called for it.

“I Hope you like woodchuck. I caught it yesterday, and thought about you. Even cooked it up for you too.”

He said, pulling out some plates and then the fully cooked chuck, which smelled fantastic, though shaw was one to eat things raw, he wasn’t going to say no to something cooked either. This was all for Orin and not him so he wasn’t going to complain in any way.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
ooc OMG I caught the ladder thing. x.x

He took her arm and she followed him down one of the spiraling ramps that he'd built to accommodate their daughters when they first moved into the terrace. The girls didn't need the ramps anymore now that they both had found their Oprtime forms, but they were still quite useful. Little did she know that it was more comfortable for the man to use the ramps than the other ladders fastened to the tree trunks. Either way worked just as fine for Orin, but she found she was quicker up the ropes or ladders than walking the winding spiral ramps.

They reached the forest floor and her toes mingled with what was left of the ground sprouts. The cold and fading light would have them all gone soon, and then the forest floor would be composed strictly of dead leaves and shrubs. They wouldn't even see that for long, though, because the snow was inevitable. It would soon cover this land in its fine powder, turning everything stark white for months on end. As she gazed out through the trees she wondered what the Terace would be like during the winter. And what of the great storms this place was known for? Would they have to move out of the Terrace for the season? She wasn't very fond of the thought, but it was one that she knew she would have to entertain and plan for. After the snow storm last year they ought to know better than to go without a disaster plan.

She waited while he unfurled the blanket, moving to one end and helping to flatten the wrinkles out. Then as he placed everything down she slipped into one spot, settling down cross-legged and waiting eagerly for the meal. “Anything sounds good right about now,” but truthfully she had never had woodchuck. Sure, the little rodents could be a bother and she was apt to chase them down, but she didn't make a habit of eating them. Not that there hadn't been times when she had eaten less desirable things like sewer rats when she and Niro lived in Florida.

She inhaled deeply and then let the breath out. “Ahh, it smells good. Gimme!” Her rudeness was feigned though her hunger was real, and she laughed as she jerked forward, grabbing at his arms, her fingers wriggling to grab the food from him.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
wc: 300+
[/html]
[html]

WC: 307 OOC: He so had to get that out lol. I think i'm kinda proud of this post myself :3

He could feel that he chose the perfect time for a picnic, she seemed happy, and energetic. He laughed as she grabbed for the meat in his hands. He held the meal up high for her to come closer to him and made to lick her nose before pulling the cooked animal from the sky. He wasn’t sure that plates were even needed, at least for the meat part of this meal.

“Hold on. I have more. You dont’ have to eat it, but I find it rather tasty, helps digest the meat.”

He made to put the chuck on the platter then went through the basket more, pulling out warm corn cobs. He liked them, though he preferred meat, it was a tasty change to just an all meat diet. He put one on the plate in front of her and the other on his own plate.

“There, now we can eat...but first.”

He stopped and took a deep breath, moving to both his knee’s and lowering himself to eye level on her. He was nervous again. He wanted this part over with either in a happy occasion for the meal, or a sad lonely one.

“I, I know we’ve been through a lot; and all the stuff that’s happened. You’ve grown into a fine wolf and raised our girls wonderfully. I think it’s past time that... Orin? Would you do me the honor of being my mate?”

Shawchert asked, looking at the woman he loved with hopeful eyes. He smiled hopefully; doubting that would make it much better but it was all worth a try. He knew he had a chance, but there was always something that could cause her to say no. He just hoped beyond hope that she didn’t.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Her laughter filled the forest as she reached farther, trying with fervor to win this game of keep away, but she was at a decided disadvantage and no matter how long she stretched herself she was still no match for the man’s height. Then again, the man’s height was never a match for her climbing skills, and the audacity of her nature. She kept her head angled toward the meat and Shawchert’s nose bumped against her muzzle in a loving kiss. She snickered and shot him a faux look of anger, then leaped up with her arms out, wrapping them around him and boosting herself until one claw touched the meat. She couldn’t catch hold of it, but tagging it was enough.

“Hah!” she bragged as she slipped down, though the meat was still in Shawchert’s grasp. “I win!” She hadn’t really won anything, but that always seemed to be the rules when Orin was playing. Whatever happened, their play ended in ‘I win.’ It wasn’t arrogance, just a long running joke for the woman.

She slipped back down to the ground and nestled up next to Shawchert, watching quietly as he pulled out more food. She had seen the yellow vegetable before but had never enjoyed it herself, but judging by the delicious scent she knew that she would be giving it a fair chance today. Her eyes were on the food and her thoughts were on the picnic so Orin had forgotten all about earlier when she thought there was something else on the red wolf’s mind. She didn’t even notice at first when he began to situate himself around to face her, but a moment later he caught her attention and she turned her honey gaze to look at him.

He was kneeling. Well, that wasn’t so out of the ordinary seeing as he had been setting up their lunch. But that serious look was back on his face again… and then he started talking. She looked confused for a split second, giving him her somber attention while he said what he had to say. Perhaps this was going to be one of those fun little picnics that involved lots of long speeches like in the books from the 1800’s. Though she didn’t read them anymore she still approved of living them. So she settled and smiled, awaiting his speech…

And as he spoke his words and they sank in her expression mutated from politely curious to shocked splendor. At first her white ears sank back to hide within her shaggy yellow mane, and then they perked up again when he finally got it all out.

Her hands flew up to her mouth to cover her gasp, and she froze for a moment, staring at him. Though the moment was only a couple seconds long it might have felt like eternity for the other, or anyone who might have witnessed the event and so dearly wanted to know her answer. Then she began to nod. It was a slow, unsteady motion that grew stronger and surer until it was a vehement gesture, paired with sparkling eyes and a wide grin.

“Oh my… by the moon, Shawchert, yes!” She laughed softly, her mind so wrapped up in his proposal that she hadn’t even bothered to stop and think. “But… on one condition.” She paused, a seriousness suddenly overcoming her. “We have a ceremony. I want to be wed in front of the pack, with the pack’s blessing. Only then can we truly be together.” It was what she wanted, what she desired so badly. She wanted to be joined with Shawchert but she would not do it without the sanction and celebration of the rest of their family – of the pack.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
wc: 600+
[/html]
[html]

WC: 304 OOC: SHAW IS HAPPY CAMPER!!!! Awww so sweet :3

Shawchert smiled as she grabbed the meat, and spoke her triumph and he’d allow her the joy of winning; just seeing her smile was good enough for him, he loved watching her laugh, it was far better than the sulking woman he had come back to earlier. Now things were finally getting back to normal. He was with the woman he wanted to be, at least for now. He hoped the question he asked would be taken with a big yes.

Her reaction to his question was exactly what he’d hoped. Her smile; the nod and then her beautiful words. It was all so perfect. Her terms were more than he expected but he grinned and scooted closer to her, and made to take her in his arms.

“I wouldn’t have it any other way. I will let Skye know and if she approves there will be a ceremony within the month... if that’s ok with you.”

He hoped he wasn’t taking this faster than he should have, but he’d known for a while.. since they met up again, that they should have been together in the first place. It would have meant less anguish, and she would have been her old self, though he liked her new self just as much if not nearly more. He knew he would love her for a long, long time.

“Now let’s eat!”

He said, pulling at the meat, tearing some off for Orin, and put it on her plate, and doing the same for himself. He smiled at her waiting for her to start, still stunned that he was going to be mated to the most beautiful of wolves around. Shawchert knew how lucky he was and he wasn’t going to change it for a second.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

300+

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

She let his arms wrap around her and pull her tight, and in turn her arms entwined about his. She nodded gently, thinking about the timing of their wedding while he talked. “That's just fine. In fact, we had better get it done by then or else we'll have to put it off 'til spring. The snows bound to hit soon, and hard. There's already night flurries. Pretty soon our entire home will be painted with snow again! A white ceremony would be beautiful, I think, but we have to beat out any heavy storms. I don't want to sink into a snowdrift while we're trying to promise ourselves to each other or anything.” She gave him a very serious look that lasted all of two seconds until she nearly spit all over him with the laughter she tried to contain. The picture of them – or, mostly him – walking ceremoniously toward her and then disappearing into the snow was so crisp and hilarious that she couldn't hold back her giggles.

He finally said the other words she'd been waiting to hear, and the moment the invitation to eat was out there she grabbed a handful of food. But instead of snatching the roasted rodent her fingers plucked one of the flame grilled ears of corn. Like a true canine instead of nibbling the kernels as the humans used to do at barbeques and dinners, she gnawed unceremoniously on one end. Her face screwed up as she pulverized part of the cob and then chewed loudly. Whatever it was, it tasted great. Little did she know it would later heat her blood and give her... a few other inconvenient problems. Luckily for Shawchert Orin would never trace it back to the food.

After a mouthful of corn sated her curiosity for the vegetable she turned to the plate of meat and peeled a hunk from her strip. She turned with laughing eyes to Shawchert and held it out to him. “Open wide! Sometimes at ceremonies they do stuff like this. I don't really get it, but here!” She pushed the food at him, knowing full well that she was being obnoxious and laughing the whole time. He'd eat it, or by god he'd wear it!

<style type="text/css">
.cake-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7fa0bd; letter-spacing:1px; }
.cake-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.cake-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cake-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:317px; background-color:#f6f9f8; background-image:url(http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/972/souls40.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #8f4700; padding: 10px 0px 340px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#6f8611; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 304 OOC: He'll get over the past >.>

Shawchert chuckled as she giggled, knowing she was seeing in her minds eye something of what she’d said. He nodded, yes they would have to do it soon, he didn’t want to wait all winter for it. He let out a laugh as she gobbled her corn, though he didn’t know any of it’s effects either, he just knew they were edible so he ate just as Orin did. She then took some of her meat and held it up to his mouth, he smiled trying to finish the corn he already had in his mouth, but it seemed she was in a bit of a hurry to get it in there that he had to take the meat before she stuffed it right in his mouth. He then took some from his own and gently moved it to her mouth. He could happily feed her and not just at ceremonies. He swallowed his food and taunted her with a half grin as he wiggled the meat close to her mouth.

“Now it’s your turn!”

He said laughing a little, with a wonder of why it would be in a ceremony to feed someone; whatever the reason he knew Orin had a thought and now possibly a full blown plan in her mind and there would be nothing to stop it. It was like Sky; who had wanted the human wedding, and he’d promised it with the clothes and all, he had gotten close, and things went to shit. Now he wouldn’t let that happen. Not when he was sure they could do this, he knew Orin would forgive him if he’d went after another family member, but there was none now. They were all he had. They were his family now and he would never abandon them again.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

It was indeed strange how things had come full circle. Somewhere around this time a year ago the two were just meeting; Orin with her ankle stuck in an apple tree, Shawchert the night in shining armor. Since then they had been a lot of other things to each other; friends, lovers, alpha and subservient, enemy. They had only known each other for a short while before the conception of their three children joined them together forever, whether they liked it or not. So much had happened in one short year. They had separated, their puppies were born, one lost only a few days later, Orin had warred with Sky Katruk and at other times the women had been wonderful friends, and so much more. Too many things to count, too many things to list. Some weren't even recognizable by the mind, but only unspoken by the soul underneath.

Orin felt all of this and more as she jokingly leaned in to Shawcert, her mouth parted and an obnoxious “Ahhhhh!” coming from her throat as she waited for her bite of meat. She pretended to get impatient with him, even though her took no time at all, and snapped at the morsel like a human's dog of old grabbing for a treat. She nipped his fingers in the process, but didn't bite hard. She laughed as she chewed the meat. “Oh I'm sorry,” she chortled as she wiped her chin. “Did I get you?”

The man could withstand a lot more than that, though, as proven by the trials and tribulations they had been through throughout the last 13 months. She leaned into him again, less playfully this time, and nuzzled her muzzle against his. He felt warm against her and a gentle, cormforted canine 'mmm' sound came from her throat as she tenderly kissed her love.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 259 OOC: Sorry it's so late and bleh... I'll make it up to you i promise :O

He loved seeing the playful side in the woman. It always brought out the younger part of him that he had never been able to let out much, and now it had been well guarded except around her and the children. His mind had gone back to what they had been through, and it was only a year. This was a year that he knew he would remember forever, far more than the few years he spent alone, learning one thing or another, trying to find a place called home. Now he was here, he was happy to stay right where he was forever. He had nothing else to take him away unless Orin left him.

He pulled his finger back quickly with a slight ‘ow’ but he got distracted by her nuzzling into him that he didn’t really need to answer that question. She knew, and he didn’t cared. This was her time anyway, she could probably beat him up and he’d let her; but that didn’t seem to be on either of their minds as she snuggled into him. She was so small in his arms, and yet she felt entirely perfect. He had thought before Sky was his only, but now, now that Orin came back and his eyes had truely been open. They had already been a mated pair in a way, and he had hurt her for that, that idiotic night that was in a way so magical. He’d never hurt her again. He returned her kiss, happily not needing to say a word, but wanting to keep her close to him.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
ooc It's ok, I know you've been sick.

What time had done to them... what time had done for them. It was everything a life should be, at least as the books had it. Orin would give anything to take back some of what had transpired just months ago, but either way their life was like some kind of fantasy. Comedy and tragedy. Thalia and Melpomene. When she was a young, whimsical girl, she dreamed about a life like that. And now that she was a somewhat older, yet still young, whimsical woman she still wanted it, though her ideas of exactly what made good comedy and good tragedy were different. Sometimes she wished she could go back to the time that she thought being stuck up in the branches of an apple tree counted as “tragedy.”

But her mind wasn't worried about such dark thoughts at the moment. How could she be? Not while at this picnic with the man who would become her mate. In just a few short... well, how long? Days? Weeks? Better not be months! They would have a ceremony and be mated soul to soul before their pack; the pack that they had both helped found.

With his returned kiss she grew more passionate. Her lids slid low and then closed, shielding her golden eyes. Her body pressed into his and one hand reached up to his shoulders... slid around behind his neck... played with the fur there just like she had on that day. A small, satisfied sound eked from her throat as she kissed him again. Her eyes opened slightly, emphasizing the strange almond shape. They were aflame and spoke leagues to what she was feeling at that moment. Seduction? Probably. Orin was good at that, even though she didn't know it. Come on, baby, the ball's in your court...

<style type="text/css">
.orint2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.orint2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.orint2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#A66676; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GOEf8.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #F1CEE5; outline:1px solid #A66676; padding: 100px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#F1CEE5; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 243 OOC: he's trying to be all chivalrous now lol XD!!

Things started to get more heated, more passionate and he wanted this, yet he remembered the day they had concieved their children, the only day they had in any way mated, and he didn’t want it to end up that way. He wanted it to be something special for the two of them, he stopped and looked at Orin, giving he a slightly worried smile.

“As much as I want to go further, we should wait until after the ceremony, then we can make it far more special than ever before.”

He said, he knew it wasn’t much as they’ve been with one another before, but that was out of his sorrow about another woman, this was entirely different, and he didn’t want to mess things up and end up running off again, no. He wanted to wait and then after that they could mate like rabbits if they wanted to, he wanted to respect her, and show her he cared and he knew many other ways as he brought his large arms around her and held her close. He had the urge and he wanted her so badly, but he would fight himself just for her, so he would not ruin anything good they had started, no matter if they were engaged to mate or not. He had been down this road once and he wanted to bemore careful for he truely absolutely loved this woman.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Just when things were getting good Shawchert stopped. Orin’s eyes popped open and she looked at him surprised, confused. What was he doing? She searched his face for answers while he explained himself to her.

“What?” she said a bit confusedly, pulling back a bit. What was he talking about… going further? Suddenly it dawned on Orin where the moment had been leading. She had gotten into it and unconsciously pursued him, not really aware of what she was doing. Flashes of what she had subtly asked him for went through her mind… both of him and then of…

“Oh, god, no,” she said in sudden disgust and pushed him away. He tried to slip his arms around her to hold her but she wriggled out of it. Her expression was some weird mutation of revulsion. A hot streak of anger bit her and unfortunately for Shawchert he was the first thing in its sight lines.

“How could you think that Shawchert? I just told you I wanted to have a ceremony. Why would I… how could you… ugh!” She grew frustrated quickly, tripping over her quick words and wincing each time her flash bulb memory gave her an image of something she would have much rather forgotten. Something she thought she was past.

“No. No…” she shook her head fervently, tightly pinching her eyes shut. For a moment she was quiet, shaking her head, and then finally she stood up and opened her eyes, her gaze an inferno. “You’re not going to charm me into thinking that’s not what you want when you give yourself away. Get it off your mind! In fact.. don’t even… just… no.”

She started backing away as she talked, and finally she spun around and ran off. Something about the last look she gave him said clearly, 'don't follow me.'

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]