This was my life
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 000 set the 10th ish outside salsola

Aeron had chosen to take one last stroll outside the lands. She didn't want to deal with things inside of anathema. She really tired to work to build bonds with other packs she found herself falling short. she wanted to prove to Naniko that she was a good asset to the pack. She huffed as she clicked forcing elzar on ward. She was just to pregnant to travel on her own but she also wanted to try and use that in ways. She wanted to just keep going.

Stopping quite a ways from the land of Salsola. She looked at the calico feline on her shoulder who yawned. "Bored Zenna dear I can change that." Aeron teased. Zenna looked at her as she snuggled into the pregnant woman. She didn't know what they were doing here. Aeron should be resting but That mattered not to her apparently.

quote courtesy of Assassins Creed borther; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 240px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree b {color:#87CEFA; }
.tree p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tree p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
[/html] Wow, was her first thought: that coyote is HUGE! Tayui had seen pregnant luperci before, but this woman was enormous! Even though Tayui had carried and delivered four healthy puppies, this woman was absolutely gravid. Tayui wondered how she had looked when she'd been pregnant: certainly, her awkward gait and her larger-than-life size (hah!) had been somewhat looming, but she'd already been a particularly large lady to begin with. This coyote, who seemed fairly dainty -- perhaps more than Tayui was -- and very obviously with child, stuck out like a sore thumb. Tayui didn't want to bother her by asking dumb questions, like, "are you sure you should be out wandering around?" since that would only service to offend the lady. Instead, Tayui approached the woman with the intention of helping her -- but only if she needed it.

"Hello," she greeted the other politely. As she neared the coyote, she recognized the scent of her old pack: Anathema. "You're a ways from your home, miss. Out for a casual stroll?" she asked cheekily, eying the woman's pregnant belly with an obvious grin.
[html]
[/html]