House Warming
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... e_01-1.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 300px; ">

ooc: 563 Words. Nov. 13th. Evening after her encounter with Razekiel.

The afternoon had provided an enriching experience for the Nomad. The time spent with her neighbor and Lead of the Ichika family had put her in a pleasant mood. A new confidence for this move was found and motivated her determined process to rebuild her home within Wentworth.

Winter was coming in slow but steady breaths of cooling wind. The anticipation of the season to come making her smile all the more. Even as she toiled away moving earth and wood to construct her den, she wore a smile that shown even through the coming night. Her work continued long after the sun's light receded and she was left digging away at the ground in the still darkness. She wasn't too far from Razekiel's hut, but far enough that her work would not disturb his comfortable lifestyle. The woman was determined to have her den made before she rested, leaving no option to return to the Forest to sleep. This was her home now and her first night needed to be here within the safety of her enclosure.

Optime limbs withdrew the earth from its warm bed, her form plunging into her made hole to further increase the depth of the burrow. It was primal really, a wolf residing within a hole within the ground instead of above it, but there was a reason behind it all. Deep in the earth was natural warmth that would keep her throughout the frigid season and the furs that would line the floor of the den would add extra heat should the temperatures plummet to relentless lows. For the time being, she was satisfied with her work and at last withdrew from the mouth of the den to observe the exterior. The dug soil was used to raise the mouth of the den, making a proper entrance instead of a simple hole. The interior was wide enough for herself providing a little extra room for an optime transformation, but little more. In time it would have to be expanded to house her future trophies and stockpile food for winter, but for now this quaint little abode would do.

Surprisingly she had managed with little distraction. Only the call of her companion would turn her head now and again, but she was solely concentrating on her task. Not even a figment of grey invaded her mind though he had always consumed her thoughts. As the days wore on without a glimpse of him, she came to terms that this was how it was going to be. Left with a memory and scent that still clung to her. It wouldn't fade away so easily, nor would the memory. But it would in time as did all things. She had found a sliver of happiness in this move, comfortably straddling the line between responsibility and her desire. She wouldn't let herself be bothered by a mere thought... not when she was supposed to revel in this accomplishment.

A rest well deserved was taken at the mouth of her den, reclining against its risen wall in Optime form. Her arms delicately resting atop her stomach, head lolled to the side resting upon the earth, the inhale its rich scent and that of the clear night air. Peace came over her, and as her eyes slid shut and ears were filled with chatter of the evening life, she fell into repose.

[/html]
The golden dream, the female who had haunted him the past few days, the scent of her, and her wild eyes burned into his brain. Once he had come across the scent of his obsession and the physical reaction was instant, his burning veins pumped those impulsive hormones through his body and he had been unable to control himself then. Saluce was totally and utterly lost in a sea of loss, wondering why the dreamer had left him. It must have been why he had come back to Ichika, the one reason he'd ever come back because if he let himself think rationally, he'd never rejoin as a point of stubborn pride. But for a female, he was an idiot, even if love was an admirable pursuit, even one that could calm the behemoth, sooth the warrior in him to a point where he could find the happiness he had so longed for, he'd was just as predictable as any other prideful male, easily conquered but the heart.

The lumbering giant was scoping out the lands he had once came across so many months ago, the views where breath taking and the mountains provided him the solitude he required at times. It was here he found himself, unable to go down into civilization to meet those whom he felt the most for. Stubborn pride again dictated his social awkwardness around those whom he cared the most for. Those who he felt a sense of fatherly pride for, even if he hadn't been there for all of them as much as he should have.

His form took long strides along the mountain trail, slowly making his way down and to the north, his bearings where off, not remembering exactly where he'd find Saul and the rest of the former Dahlians. He traveled light, his horse and armor having already been tucked away in a cove for now, knowing his war horse wouldn't travel very far from where he left him. Eventually he'd probably have to take him to the stables where he'd most likely meet with a lot of resistance from him. Taming that beast would probably be a more imposing problem than taming Saluce.

The behemoth's nose was at work, taking in the mountain scents as he descended before a peculiar scent imbedded itself into his nose. The she wolf, the dreamer who had no name, was he hallucinating now? Another deep inhale and he could feel his body becoming electric, the primal male oozing out of him, lips opening as he huffed, tongue unfurling before panting in an unapologetic fashion. His form slumped to the ground, no transformation took hold but he needed to be near the earth, nose sniffing finding her scent drenched across every rock, spec of dirt, brown grass or tree around him. Was he going mad? Had he contracted the rabies? Was he going to DE-evolve into some foaming at the mouth monster bent on spreading the disease? Or was this just crazy talk. His she wolf was here and he had to find her that much was sure.

Saluce grew frantic, his body standing and running around trying to get a location for the hidden female before his nose lead him to a small opening on the side of a hill. He had become some odd panting behemoth then, eying the hole, ears hearing the soft breathes of someone inside. Could it be so easy? Or could his mind just be playing tricks on him?

“Bonjour, anyone home?” he breathed out, having to be sure he was going mad, better to know it than to go through life thinking your the only sane one.
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... e_01-1.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 300px; ">

ooc: 410 Words.

Her breaths had become even as she fell into a light doze, simply at peace with her work and surroundings. She could hear more of the wild now that it resided just beyond her doorstep and even within light sleep, she smiled with satisfaction.

With each new breath that filled her lungs, a little more of Nature became familiar to her, a part of her. And though she was speckled by soft soil, the fragrant scent encapsulating her nostrils, the remnant of the grey could not be overcome. And with each breath, it was as though the scent was growing stronger... more noticeable. Her acute sense picked up on the bend and trudge of leaves, but it was not enough to stir her from her rest. If it were an intruder she could just slip deeper into her confine and wait out the threat. No need to be hostile unless provoked. But while the thought kept her in place, she was not to linger there for long.

A voice too familiar, too sound to be conjured by a dream pulled her sharply from her rest. The musk of power invaded her widening nostrils as her eyes grew wide with alarm. She knew that word... she had heard that strange greeting once before. How likely was it that another random soul could utter it? X'yrin felt her heart quicken, her digits trembled with the sudden rush of adrenaline though she was firmly rooted in place on the ground. This wasn't real. She had only just gotten herself to believe the fleeting encounter was nothing more than that. And now he was here...again. The woman was not touched by fear, but the longing that was forcibly buried suddenly burst to the surface; its compelling lure pulling the female from her den.

Darkness was taken as but a glimpse before her sights solely fell upon the depths of frigid blue. They commanded a chill to course down her spine as she pulled herself to stand upon her firm two feet. She could only stare for a moment, unsure whether the image before her was indeed real or some twisted delusion fabricated by her desperate longing. "That word..." she began softly, not yet finding her true, confident voice. "I still do not know what it means. Yet that is twice now you've said it." But was it truly the second time? Or had their first encounter been nothing more than a primal dream?

[/html]
The stirring hit his ears, god he was mad, he was creating all of this shit in his mind. Her form appeared like some damn ghost that haunted him, and he was taken quite literally back by her form. Again just as before her stunning beauty was presented to him, and but this time he held no aggression to her. No just a feral lust starting to build within him. Saluce fought the urge for now, his rational mind settling him for the moment, even if he considered himself rightfully crazy.

He stepped forward, there was no hesitation in him, coming right up to her, wanting to touch her to make himself believe she was real. His she wolf was right here and how could she be a dream if his eyes spied the same confusion written across her. His paw raised up to brush across her shoulder, somehow his actions where not stopped, she was already his, there shouldn't be any barrier between them. His blues surveyed her, his expression totally at odds with the confident male he usually was, no he was a turmoil of emotions that swept across him like a disease, infecting him, making him react in ways he thought dormant for so long.

“It is French for hello,” finally he answered her question, his voice definitely loosing it's harsh tone as he spoke to her more as a lover than as an advisory, or acquaintance. There was a whole gambit of questions and things he wanted to convey to her, but he found himself once again speechless as his body took over, his nose lowering to sniff across her ear, seeking to confirm whom she was.

“I thought you where a dream” he said finally breaking the silence, his baritone rumbling against his chest.
[html]

ooc: 309 Words.

A silly notion, to believe this was nothing more than a dream. But what was she to expect after days spent alone with only a memory and a scent. Yet it was real, he was real. As he brought a hand to her shoulder perhaps confirming his own thoughts of her, she felt his touch and knew her mind had not tricked her. Her heart near burst from her chest. A pleading whine slipped unknowingly from her maw before what composure she had was tossed to the wind and she fell against him. Her arms circled around his mountainous form seeking his solidity and warmth, confirming and reaffirming that this was who she thought it to be.

There was no doubt nor hesitation in her actions. For the first time since their parting, she felt sure that this was how it was to be. Her rational mind could not yet understand what caused her to embrace him like this, but she trusted the part of her that did know. Whispered words of understanding filled her mind, recalling the many questions that plagued her during those lonely nights and days and found their answer within this reunion. The primal mind even brought silent tears to the female's eyes as the painful void burdening her chest slowly began to fill... and she felt whole again. The woman grew more aware that this void, this longing, the emptiness all stemmed from her knight's absence.

"Then I must ask..." she uttered quietly, letting her head rest again his broad chest. "How would you say 'fool' in French, so that I may have a name to call you by." In the midst of her silent tears, she smiled faintly. Bitter at him for leaving her alone, and disappointed with herself for letting the denial of the truth encompass her. "Or would you prefer Shadow?"

[/html]
As soon as her form fell onto his, his massive arms wrapped around her female splendor, pulling her into him, while rubbing his nose along her head. Why did he act this way already, throwing all caution to the wind to just be so okay with being tied to someone after one meeting. His more basic nature taking over, they had already unknowingly made their connection whether or not they consented to it, he was stuck with her now, and he somehow didn't really care.

Her whine elicited a soft reassuring rumbling from his chest, his protective nature taking over. Wanting to make sure she knew she was safe. Her scent tickled his nose like pepper. But all to soon her voice filled his ears and her questions once again brought a more conscious part of him out. The she wolf wanted to know what to call him, in a round about way at least. Why couldn't they just go on the way they had, no names just their scents, but as with all things he guessed it would make things harder if they prolonged telling each other their names.

“No direct translation for fool to french, but Shadow translates to Ompre” he pronounced it for her as it should be pronounced. “But if you wish to have a name to call me by, It is simply Saluce.”

He pulled back then letting his eyes look down upon her goddess like form, leaning down to lick her nose gently, “and what might I call you? I'm not sure I could go around referring to you as the Golden She Wolf”
[html]

ooc: 362 Words.

Now, as she had felt before, there was only comfort. There was only him. No other thought dared cross her mind in fear of spoiling this well deserved moment. She had waited for him, though her mind would not acknowledge this without contest, her heart knew this to be true. Since their joining and her departure, she had been waiting, hoping to see him again. Her nameless Shadow. "Ompre."

She lifted her muzzle, pronouncing the name for herself with skilled tongue. And as he announced his name for her, the woman's ears fell back, the mystery dispelled as there was now a name to his face. The primal mind needn't a name, but sound and smell was enough. However the civilized mind was not so easily appeased with just that. She smiled as he leaned down and caressed her nose, the flesh wrinkling bashfully from a lover's touch. She felt her face warm by the title he gave her. "You would call me Nomad... if you'd like," she smiled, drying her tears with the back of her hand. "But X'yrin is how I am known."

She could not believe how Fate worked at times; giving her but a taste of what her heart unknowingly desired then brashly snatched it away. ...and kept it from her. She felt her smile wane, the toil of his absence upon her coming to light at last as she sought his icy hues. "I searched for you," she confessed, holding his gaze as she spoke only the truth. "Against rationality I tried to find you... under the pretense I was only appeasing my want for the wild. But I know now that I was looking for you. I hoped to see you again. But when I couldn't... I felt foolish. I didn't even know why I wanted to see you again like this, but I had to. And when I didn't... I... I didn't know what to do." And even now faced with him again, she did not know what to do... what the next step was. Yet she knew she wanted to remain with him, as they were now.

"I thought I wouldn't see you again."

[/html]
Her simple expressions, the way her breathe warmed his chest, and then her soft voice created a symphony in his mind. He was mad, some disease must have taken hold of him, how else could he explain his infatuation with this woman. The way she pronounced her name for him, and the way she spoke her name simply brought his eyes to a close. The dream had a name finally.

His eyes opened again as she spoke once more, telling him of the searching she had been doing. While she had been searching he had felt an invisible barrier keeping him from her. The borders of Ichika had been the barrier, the one thing he wouldn’t cross. If it had been another pack he’d probably have forsaken the tribes land rights to take his she wolf away. The behemoth had wanted his she wolf badly, wanted this X’yrin all to himself.

“I was unable to cross the border, it kept me from you. I have history here, family, and I couldn’t break the rules to come find you. If it had been any other pack, I would have forsaken their claim on this land to come for you. But I couldn’t do that to Nayru, and Saul.” There was a lot of things the two didn’t know about each other, and she probably didn’t know a thing about his previous history here.

“I’ve been putting off rejoining here for too long as it was, just needed someone to jolt me into it,” his arms moved then, seeking to pull her frame up his body so she could straddle him, as he turned to sit to the side of her home’s entrance. Wanting to pet and rub his scent once again all over her as best as an optime wolf could do. His fingers ran through her auburn hair, letting his claws scratch the soft skin underneath. His blues looking over her gentle face, wondering where the feral wolf he remembered was lurking.
[html]

ooc: 367 Words.

There was little to nothing the two knew of each other, but it felt irrelevant from the way things had transpired. They had shared more of each other during that single night than words alone could convey. It had all been on a primal level, rushed but not at all regretful. But it was now time for the conscious mind to catch up and satisfy the curiosity that bid for an explanation of words.

He couldn't look for her, he confessed, making the woman all the more curious as to what she didn't know. He spoke of the lady Nayru and her ears perked intently. Her form went rigid under his touch as her mind was consumed with speculation. She didn't know of Saul, but Nayru... What sort of a relationship did they have that would have compelled him to respect the pack border? Dare she admit it was a little unnerving, but she held her questions, allowing her knight to further explain. As he lowered himself to the ground still keeping a possessive hold around her, she followed in seamless movement bringing her legs on either side of his hips and sat comfortably in his lap. After what they had shared, decency was a concept not afforded to them.

Despite his reluctance to cross the border to find her, she was moved he had wished to. Still the matter remained what made him to do so? And what provoked this longing she had for him, for that matter? "I am glad," she said, setting aside her personal questions for now. She leaned into him, adoringly caressing his muzzle with the side of her own. "Had I'd never seen you again, I might have left them all. I couldn't bare continuing on alone like this... and I couldn't understand why. As a Nomad, I had never felt the loss of having anything taken from me. But I had ever since that night. I felt empty, Saluce. And I know now it was because you were not there. But... I don't know why it affected me so strongly." Her muzzle fell to his neck, buried within his mane as she deeply inhaled his scent. "I still don't know."

[/html]
As she sat straddling him, confessing her sense of loss for him. While she sat there, he simply observed her, seeking to draw a similarity between the fierce primal female he had somehow mated and this delicate thing in his arms. Maybe his day dream was over, he wasn't sure, he was trying to figure out what it was that had happened and here they where having done something so drastic that they where both in a mess. The behemoth knew enough to know that this sense of longing wouldn't go away, they had connected to deeply to just easily write it off as a night of wild passion. They had danced a courtship dance and now he was stuck, even if he deep down loved the golden female.

It was odd, her voice speaking, much less speaking his name, he could get used to it though, especially if she was calling it out. He leaned down then after her long admission and ran his muzzle along hers, then letting his tongue roll out to lick across her face, seeking to quiet her for the moment. She was confused as to why she felt this way, he knew the answer but was afraid to say it. The urge to mate was a strong one in wolves, most of their primal kin, the alpha pair, mated for life. For them though it was how they did the act that mattered more than actually doing the deed. The way they had rubbed each others sent, had established dominance, it was an act forged in a more primal note. Now they where stuck trying to put together the pieces.

“Me either” he replied simply, not able to really vocalize what it was that he felt. So he simply held onto her more possessively, warming up to the idea that he was stuck with her. After all she would give him strong offspring and companionship if they decided to stay together.
[html]

ooc: 331 Words

She both knew and did not know where this comfort was stemming from. She had met the male only one time before and now was intimately wrapped around him, still held within his protective embrace. An odd second encounter, but the times of their meetings didn't appear to bother her as it should have. She knew this was a repercussion from their nightly meandering and the bond vigorously forged between them. Yet shouldn't she have felt off about this? Even a little? He was still a stranger to her, not in body but in mind. If anything she should have kept him at arm's length til he was certain what this madness meant. She needed to do that. The primal mind had been suppressed for a reason; so situations like this wouldn't arise without definitive reasoning. Just how much had her conditioned mind forgotten when swept up by his allure?

As he held her, gently coaxing her into silence, she looked to him peering deep into his glacial gaze. She searched for what questions they might have held, in hopes they would reflect her own. But his gaze was so unfamiliar, so new she didn't know where to begin to decipher him. She could have looked into the Shishen's eyes and known what though the had, what feeling he failed to hide from her. But this male beneath her, her ompre, could conceal anything. She did not like that at all.

Her den was a short crawl away. Its warm open maw luring her in to take refuge from the coming chill of the night. Saluce's warmth was enough to keep the chill from seeping in, but it was not enough. As her eyes wandered over him, committing every detail of his fine physique to memory, the urge to reclaim it surged forth. The resurfaced doubts were damned for the sake of appeasing her primal longing. He was here now and she did not want to waste this time on questions that would be later answered. The perplexed glaze to her eyes dissolved away to longing once again. She focused on the surface of blue instead of again delving deeper in. She brought a delicate claw to the bridge of his muzzle and stroked it fondly as a knowing smile crept upon her own. "Have you a place to sleep, my Ompre?"

[/html]
He simply observed her, watching her facial expressions, and those golden hues as they returned his gaze. The behemoth was left to wonder what thoughts where crossing her mind as his own mind wandered a bit. Her form was pressed so delightfully against his, such closeness did have an effect on him, causing familiar stirrings in familiar places. His grip on her backside lightened a bit, letting his claws brush through her fur and to the tender skin beneath.

Soon her small hand began stroking across his maw, and her delicate voice filled his ears once again. He had a place, but really couldn’t call it a place, just some small cave, big enough for him to fit into. But the prospect of staying with her tonight was too much to pass up. Still for sanity’s sake he’d have to find permanent housing for him and maybe eventually her.

Finally his light voice escaped his lips in answer “I do but one could hardly call it a place to stay, more like a place to stay out of the rain.” He knew the game, his hands brushing against her back, one sneaking lower to brush against and then tickle the base of her tail. The other flanked her side, brushing lightly upward just under one of those fur hidden adornments on her chest.
[html]

ooc:

She craved the attention brought on by his ministrations, her feral mind at last bleeding into the civil overtaking reason to want. The games of seduction were not lost to her, merely unrefined with none to practice on during her time as a wanderer. Yet the male trapped between her thighs was incredibly well versed, rousing dormant lust for the awakening appendage trapped between them.

A tip of her claw followed the defined contours of his muzzle, her eyes laden with desire following the carefully marked trail. The rise of his seeking hand coaxed the arch of her back whilst a pleasant sigh escaped her lips. Slowly she drew a trail, fingers ghosting through his fur along his arm until her searching digits grasped his occupied, bringing his hand to cup a prominent mound.

“Perhaps you should stay with me…” she breathed as her heart quickened its beat.

[/html]
Her reactions where expected but he still found himself to be surprised, seeing as she didn’t come across as someone who had been with a man that often or at all. Her fingers grasped and brought his hand to the mound where he immediately started to caress it. Her invitation was only met with a wide grin. His other hand scratched the base of her tail once more before wrapping around her waist. His head swiveled to the den entrance, his mind immediately realizing that it was only made for one person to enter at a time, no carrying her in, but he could have her crawl in first.

“mm well after you m’lady” he gave her nipple a soft squeeze as his body shifted it sitting posture to allow her to detangle herself from him.