Let's start a riot
[html]

WC: 315 - Please allow for James/Severus and J/Panda to post first. These guys are here to deliver a message to AW leadership ^^;

Hibiki fidgeted beneath him, nostrils flaring slightly and her front right hoof lifted up off the ground before striking the dirt beneath her. It had taken a few days travelling and much time wasted tracking the pair down, but their search had lead them to the pack of which lands lay before them. Aniwaya. After thinking about it, it made sense; he'd gone there before once with Matteo and so the white traitor had chosen to flee to there, with his whore in toe. Throwing a leg over the mare, he dismounted the blue coloured horse with ease, landing with a low 'thump' before turning to assist Miwa down to the ground along with Severous. Looking sharply at the kids he ruffled Miwa's hair slightly, “Although this shouldn't get messy, I want you both to stay back just in case, okay?” he instructed the pair. Standing up straight, he turned to face the borders, a scowl forming across his face and he longed to free his katana from it's sheath.

Sadly, they were not there to teach the traitors a lesson, their aim was to speak with Aniwaya's leadership and deliver a message and a warning. Although the pair had been allowed to flee Anathema by Naniko's good will, that did not mean that there wouldn't be any consequences and one way or another he planned to make the pair pay for their actions. Turning to the others, he nodded grimly and signalled for the crows to fly out ahead and watch the area, their purpose was to alert the group of any danger, although he truly couldn't foresee the meeting escalating to violence. “Well, no point standing around all day” he mumbled aloud before calling out to the leadership, although he had no idea who would answer his call. Placing a hand upon Hibiki's neck, one thought filled his mind. Let the fun begin...

<style>
.kittyalaki1 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.kittyalaki1-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#c8c4ba; text-shadow:#c8c4ba 0px 0px 5px;}
.kittyalaki1 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.kittyalaki1 b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.kittyalaki1 {background-color:#121211; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... alaki1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 250px 0px; border:1px solid #121211; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c8c4ba; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; }
.kittyalaki1-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.kittyalaki1 .ft-separator{width:260px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC : Please note that Panda and venom are behind the group. wc: 448

This was their last stop. Panda had grown tired from all of this travelling, for it was putting a strain on her body, her puppies. She felt sick today because of all the moving, and so she and Venom had stayed in the back, making sure that everyone was present and accounted for while they took a slower pace than everyone. Venom stayed at his friend's side because she needed him there. She sighed at every uncomfortable thump that her steed had made because of the weird terrain they were going over. She also muttered under her breathabout how she wanted to go home, and how she wanted to harm the ones who had made her come from her cozy den to enforce Anathema law. The shaman did have a choice to be here or not, this was true, but when it came to her pack, she was loyal, and if Alaki hadn't specifically come to her for the help then she would have easily not gone along with the troop.

Plus, what if they needed a healer? Alaki was known for his recklessness of getting into fights and there was no chance that Panda was going to give up a chance to hopefully be promoted because of her helpful nature. She was tired of being a Furcas, and she wnted more authority, and she was working hard to achieve that much at least. She hadn't been getting too far for unknown reasons, but she needed the extra boost of confidence soon or she was bound to quit completely. Hopefully Naniko would soon realize who much trouble they would be in if they did not have Panda as a healer. Hell, had Naniko not realized that her other healers up and died on her, or betrayed the pack? She had been the only one loyal to the pack for the moment she had been accepted into the pack to now, and til the moment that Naniko would make the woman give up.

Soon they were upon the borders of another place she had never visited, but the place seemed to be in some sort of turmoil, if only because their energy of the land seemed chaotic, in recovery. She had heard some of what was going on in AW, but seeing the damage and feeling the energy of the earth that was changed here had made her realize that things were true and that things had not been well here. She shifted uncomfortably on her steed whom grunted and stopped her pace alongside the Rakeeb's steed. Alaki then lifted his head to the sky and called for the leader of Aniwaya. Now...They wait..

<style>
.pandy-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.pandy-a01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.pandy-a01 b {color:#0a2c0a; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.pandy-a01 {background-color:#e3f8f0; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... panda2.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; }
.pandy-a01-border {width:425px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.pandy-a01 .inner { height:235px; overflow:auto; margin:30px 10px 30px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC:

Mom said not to make trouble for them, 'Key, jus' talk to 'em Severus quietly reminded the male. From his position upon the ground he felt rather small and insignificant, but he supposed that he really was. He was only a few months old. Severus was surprised that Naniko had allowed for him to be taken so far from the lands...but then, she probably thought that he would be safe with Alaki. He felt very safe with the warrior male who lead the pack alongside his mother - she trusted him, and so would Severus.

He wished that he was bigger and that he could play a more important part in all of this, but he was not. Severus would be nothing but a simple observer and occasional adviser of his mother's wishes. He'd also give her a full and complete report of things when he got back. Severus looked to Miwa, who sat beside him on the ground, then back at the stretch of land in front of him. Everything here smelled so strange and different from home, the only place had had ever known before this journey. Hopefully the canine that came out to see them was polite, unlike the canine they had encountered when coming to Crimson Dreams.

<style type="text/css">
.sevv-1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8b855f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #151d2c; }
.sevv-1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sevv-1 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#374451; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ue8eV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 210px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a6978; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sevv-1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sevv-1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
[/html] The guilt came and went in waves. Sometimes, he'd feel horribly rotten for stealing his place in AniWaya as a temporary leader; indeed, hadn't that been the entire reason for Maska's removal of Dawali? But for the time being, it didn't seem to matter that he didn't have the support of the spirit guides. For now, he figured that as long as Savina and Vigilante wanted some sort of AniWayan representative, they would get it. He didn't trust anyone else in the tribe to do it, perhaps aside from Luna; though she had seemed a bit too kind and he didn't want to see her get hurt. So, when he heard the call beckoning him to the borders, he felt that guilt crash into his moral consciousness before subsiding just long enough to let him think about the implications of the howl. He had just accepted three members into the tribe in the last week, so could there be more hopeful joiners? Since he'd come across his captor in Crimson Dreams lingering near AniWaya, things had quieted down considerably. He just hoped his good luck would hold out.

He responded with a short howl of his own and then set out to meet them. He carried the knife he and Dawali had acquired together, which was held in a loop on his belt. Aside from that, he was unarmed.

He approached the group in his optime form and once he was close, he barked once to alert them of his presence. "He-e-ello," he greeted them. He tried to project confidence and added: "for wha-a-at rea-eason... ha-a-a-ve you how-owled fo-or me?" [html]
[/html]
[html]

WC: 421 - Sorry for the bad post. My muse has pooped out on me @-@

The grey brat, Severus, decided to pipe up his mothers requests and so in response the grey coated rakeeb flashed the child a mischievous grin, saying nothing in return and leaving the child to make up his mind what the grin meant exactly, his eyes flashing to Miwa, picking up the smug knowing look sitting on her face. Although he'd said he wouldn't cause any trouble, that didn't mean that if the situation called for it that he'd let others walk all over him. No, he would find out the information he sought as well as pass the message to someone, one way or another. Staring out into the foreign lands he wondered whether someone would answer his call considering the vague tales and rumours of war he had heard regarding the pack; although he was oblivious to the finer details of what had happened throughout the conflict, it didn't take a genius to figure out that canines died in war and everyone was on edge, so a random group of unknown canines calling from the borders couldn't look good.

From above the packs territory he saw Beyaz returning, the albino crow angling himself downwards and landing poorly upon Alaki's shoulder, the grey male taking a quick step backwards to regain his balance before glaring at the pest. Staring at the crow he waited for the bird to speak or signal what he saw, yet the bird remained silent and looking out into the lands before the group. Following the birds line of sight and heard a distant howl from within the terriory, signalling that his call had been heard and someone was coming. Raising his arms he crossed them over his chest so that he would not be tempted to reach for his katana.

Not long after the strangers how, a lone male approached and welcomed them. Stepping forward, a frown instantly fixing itself upon his face, “You are currently leading Aniwaya?” he asked to confirm, his voice hesitant and slightly surprised; although he hadn't thought much about what the packs leader would be like, he hadn't expected someone like the male before him. “We are looking for two” two what? Unable to think of a word to sugar coat what the pair were, he chose the blunt option. “For two Anathema law breakers. Traitors. Their name's are Matteo and Gemma, both white.” he explained, his voice reflecting his hatred of the pair. “By chance have you seen them or know someone who could direct us to where they are?”.

<style>
.kittyalaki1 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.kittyalaki1-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#c8c4ba; text-shadow:#c8c4ba 0px 0px 5px;}
.kittyalaki1 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.kittyalaki1 b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.kittyalaki1 {background-color:#121211; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... alaki1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 250px 0px; border:1px solid #121211; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c8c4ba; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; }
.kittyalaki1-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.kittyalaki1 .ft-separator{width:260px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC : this is a devil post bro. wc: 666

They waited, and waited. Severus had spoken to the Rakeeb, reminding him of the peacefulness that was supposed to take place on this mission. They were there to warn, not to punish. Panda would have liked to see them punished actually. It would make it clear to the law breakers and all other outsiders that Anathema was not to be fucked with, but obviously, people thought things to be different. Panda seemed to be a lot less forgiving when it came to dealing out punishment really. She was not opposed to hurting another when they had hurt the clan, or pack, or coven they betrayed. Traitors needed to be punished, and that was the end of that. Naniko had been failing her everyday that passed really. Peace means nothing if you are going to let yourself be walked upon all the time. Panda was not saying to go to war with a pack that had just broke free from it, no, she simply was saying that the traitors whom had taken refuge in a broken land to be returned to the Anathemans if only for a brief period of punishment. In fact, war was the last thing that Panda wanted for Anathema. The first thing she wanted for Anathema was justice though.

Panda was left to fester in her thoughts, and her aura had actually shifted to something that was boiling in rage. She tried many times to calm herself, but the hormones, plus the situation that she had been put in had made it harder than normal to calm herself. The shaman obviously felt very threatened by the situation. Panda looked to Venom, whom had pulled his steed up to hers and he placed a hand on her shoulder. Panda's eyes were sharp, but soon found themselves soften on him, realizing he was silently telling her to calm down. She was making him anxious, and she realized this by the look in his hazel eyes. She sighed lightly and then leaned her head on his shoulder. He moved his arm to go across her shoulders and hug her as close as he could without making her fall off her horse. He did not speak though, because he figured that she knew what he was going to say, and she did, in a weird way. Maybe because it was totally predictable or if they just had that super strong, psychic connection they thought that they had, it was unknown to the ones around them, what they believed in was something that was completely out there really.

Soon a dyed male would come from the land of the tribe. Panda straightened herself when she had gazed upon the other male, and her cropped ears pulled back lightly, eyes slightly narrowed. The male spoke, a stutter making it hard for Panda to follow along at first before she adjusted her mind and her ears to slow down in translating and actually listen to the words the other male spoke. She spoke no words to the Aniwayan. She had nothing to say to him. Alaki spoke though, and told him what they were there for. He forgot a few things. Panda decided that she would fill in the blanks. Matteo is an albino, he has pink skin, like his nose, around his eyes, and his pads are pink, like mine. she spoke, holding up her hand, and pointing at the pink flesh with her other hand. Gemma is normal though, she has a black nose, and black skin. explained Panda, pausing for a moment and then continuing. Both of them have blue eyes, though I believe that Matteo has lighter blue than Gemma, I'm not too sure about that one. she spoke, shrugging her shoulders, and her voice actually pretty rough for someone whom was just explaining in more detail about the traitors. She was obviously not happy. Venom looked at her again, and had a frown on his face, but he did not move, nor speak.

<style>
.pandy-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.pandy-a01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.pandy-a01 b {color:#0a2c0a; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.pandy-a01 {background-color:#e3f8f0; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... panda2.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; }
.pandy-a01-border {width:425px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.pandy-a01 .inner { height:235px; overflow:auto; margin:30px 10px 30px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
Hurp, sorry for the wait! I was waiting for James to reply XD
[html]
[/html] When the other larger wolf questioned whether he was leading AniWaya, Claudius immediately snapped, "yes," annoyed that the wolf was questioning his authority. Even if he was only a temporary leader, he felt like that should be respected. Moreover, this band of wolves didn't know his position was only temporary. He deserved the respect they owed to him.

When the wolf identified the two newest joiners, Claudius immediately realized he would have to lie if he wanted to protect AniWaya. He had told them they needed to put their problems behind them, but apparently, that had been too much to ask. He would have to speak to them and determine whether they could really remain in the tribe if their former pack members were howling at all of the pack's borders in search of them. Until then, he assumed the role of the confident leader.

"No," he replied a little too quickly. The female who'd been behind the male wolf spoke up. Claudius was annoyed that she hadn't dismounted to speak to him, but his annoyance faded when he realized she was pregnant. He could definitely do without the excessive cuddling though. He also didn't particularly like how she narrowed her eyes at him. What was her problem?

Maintaining a calm demeanor, Claudius listened patiently as she described the two newcomers exactly. Claudius shook his head again.

"I ha-a-a-aven't... see-ee-een... anyone... by tho-ose... descriptions.... a-a-and... you... are... the-e-e-e fi-i-i-rst... fro-om... your... pa-a-ack I've.... seen..." he explained. "I-I've... been... in thi-i-is... tribe fo-o-r... a lo-ong... time... so-o-o i-if they... left... so-ome time... ago... they... never came... here. I-I'm so-o-orry... I could not... be... of... more... help." [html]
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 561 :: Derp. Sorry for being slow; can finish with my post or if either of you wanan get another post in before ending?

Schooling his expression into one of bored blankness, the grey Rakeeb could only wonder how such a seemingly feeble stuttering mess became a leader of a pack; leaders were meant to be strong, clear, worthy of respect, not some weakling who couldn't even speak without being hard to understand. Even when the male snapped a 'yes', claiming that he was truly the current leader the grey male could only wonder and conclude the pale strangers lead would be short lived. Yet the white male denied having ever seen them, albeit to quickly and a small part of him sank with disappointment and the all too familiar rage and irritation began to flare within him once more. Unabashed by clearly insulting the other leader he simply stared at the male while the black and white woman elaborated upon his vague description and while she spoke of the two traitors he observed the stuttering male's reactions and comments, hoping the other's body language or expression would give something away.

There were still one or two packs the Anatheman's had yet to grave with their presence, but with Panda's pregnancy and the groups growing impatience he hoped that they would find the traitors and be done with things as quickly as possible. Not wishing to give up he could only hope that by asking again and pushing the other more that they may get the answers they were looking for, but even with Panda's more detailed description the male once more denied having seen anyone like them. Patience is a virtue; an intriguing novation, for the male had never once executed any form of patience and simply demanded what he wanted. Yet since demanding was not working he could only hope waiting patiently would reward him with what he so desired. “Very well” he responded sharply, irritation seeping into his voice, “Although you should know; anyone who shelters them is an enemy of Anathema so long as they hide the two traitors from us” from me. He internally corrected the sentence.

Turning to the others he titled his head slightly. “Well, thats that. Best we be heading back now” without paying the others any attention he moved over to the kids and helped them both back up onto Hibiki and mounted the mare himself; both children seated in front of him so that he could make sure neither slipped from the mare's back. Blue eyes fell upon the Aniywayan leader once more and it still surprised him that such a stuttering male could lead a pack, “Thank you for attending to us and answering our questions. If you do happen to hear about or come across either of them we would be... appreciative if you were to tell us.” he grinned, making a display of his teeth and hoping the other understood that these traitors would not be allowed to roam free. If he found out where they were, he would have each of their heads one way or another.

The release of sharp claws upon his shoulder informed him that Beyaz had once more taken to the skies, the other crows flying back from their rounds and joining the pest to. With a quick had sign and a few words in low speech he instructed the birds to spread out and follow them, keeping an eye out for threats as was their job.

<style type="text/css">
.keycrow001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#537c7d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1f2e2e 1px 1px 1px;}
.keycrow001 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:160px 0px 0px 0px; font-size:10px; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/k2xts3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.keycrow001 p.ooc + p {padding:5px 15px;}
.keycrow001 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#537c7d;}
.keycrow001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px;margin:0px;}
.keycrow001 {margin:5px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2d4c4c; background-image:url(http://i41.tinypic.com/2ugpcfb.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-left-radius:30px; border-top-right-radius:30px; padding:3px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0b1417; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}</style>[/html]
WC: 333
[html]
[/html]Claudius frowned. If they were not here, why was this wolf still lingering? Claudius maintained that there were no wolves by provided the names or descriptions, and he would have to continue to think like that if he wanted to convince this envoy of dark wolves. Claudius wondered how his mother had survived in a pack like this; he hoped that it was because of her inner goodness that she had left and not for some sort of other reason. He felt a sharp stab of bitterness when he thought back to his mother’s departure, and also, of Matteo and Gemma’s joining. They had assured him that their problems would not reflect on AniWaya. They had lied to him. Claudius detested liars.

Claudius nodded when the wolf indicated that he would leave. But before the wolf did, he loaded up the children and then turned to Claudius with one last word. Claudius nodded diplomatically, trying to play the part of the gracious host, as it was required of him, while still maintaining his dominance. This was AniWaya and these wolves were nothing here.

“Pe-r-haps… bu-ut pl-e-ease… remember… your… law… has… no… autho-r-r-rity… here. W-e-e-e are in-de-pe-e-e-endent… and wa-a-aging war… agai-ai-ainst… any pa-a-ack… for shelte-e-e-ering… these… law-brea-ea-eakers… would b-e-e-e wa-a-a-aging… war… just that. I ha-a-ave just seen the… end… of a war… and do not… want… to see… any… others… in my-y-y lifetime…” He explained this slowly, but patiently. “Even if… it is… someone else’s… war.” As he spoke, his expression grew more sombre and serious. Although his position as the leader of the AniWayans was only temporary, he took his duties very seriously and did not want to see any harm come to his friends, even ones who lied to him. He was not a spiteful or vindictive being, but he was a wolf and he believed very strongly in the laws and rules of one’s instincts. No matter what issue Alaki had with Matteo and Gemma, his pack had no jurisdiction and Claudius would not extradite those two wolves if it meant they would come to harm. [html]
[/html]