Big Girls Do Cry
OOC: Anyone want to comfort Ayasha? Set in middle of the morning and by the Great Fire.

IC: Ayasha had left her siblings under the care of watchful eyes of Dichali. He was surprisingly cheerful about watching them. She pretty much knew that he did it for her sanity. She loved her siblings but needed a little alone time sometimes. She had yet to have any since her mom had left. She wasn’t entirely sure when Ralla would be back but hoped it would be soon.

She decided to sit near the Great Fire and carve. It had been awhile since she had done either and it made her feel closer to two important people in her life, Shiloh and her mother, even if they were both far away. She sat on a log and set down her bag and got out some wood and her carving stones. She had moved from regular animals to wolves.

She decided to let her mind take her hands where they would. She started to carve but that’s not where her mind was. She thought of her younger brother, Ahiga and his death. She missed him the most of her siblings and it hurt more that she would never see him again. His personality was a lot like hers. She didn’t realize that she had been crying until her vision was blurry. She wiped her eyes and saw that she had made Ahiga and truly broke down into sobs, not really caring who saw her.
[html]
.: Yoink. :B :: WC :.

Teo had been wandering around again. Earlier that morning, before the sun had really risen, he'd been out in the territory surrounding the village, searching for good places to find herbs come Spring. He'd found a few locations but otherwise, he'd have to wait until the warm weather returned to pick his own batch of herbs.

As he made his way towards the Great Fire (in hopes of warming himself near it, at the very least), a sickly familiar sound caught his ears; crying. Looking over, across the clearing, he saw Ayasha there, sobbing and looking rather broken up. Concern and worry flooded over him and the albino trotted over to his friend, whining softly.

Ayasha... Ayasha, hon, are you okay? He murmured as he stopped beside her, kneeling down to match her height. A gentle hand was moved to rest on her shoulder, if she allowed it. Why the tears? What's wrong? His voice was quiet, gentle, controlled in a way. He hated seeing girls cry, especially his friends. He only hoped there was something he could do to make her feel better.

<style type="text/css"> .Matteo_Fantasyboats b {font-weight:bold; color:#b7e0df; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:Arial; } .Matteo_Fantasyboats .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .Matteo_Fantasyboats p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .Matteo_Fantasyboats {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#174d56; background-image:url(http://www.solacerp.net/Souls/Matteo_fantasy.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #412a3a; padding: 325px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9cb39e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} .Matteo_Fantasyboats p:first-letter {font-size:20px;font-weight:normal;font-family:georgia;} </style>[/html]
OOC: Poor Ayasha.

IC: She heard the footsteps but didn’t look up to see who it was. She didn’t really care who it was. Part of her wished they would go away but she really actually wanted them to stay, whoever it was. The footsteps stopped and there was a slight whine. A voice started talking and she looked up to see Teo kneeling next to her.

He had asked her what was wrong and she glanced down at the carving of her brother. Tears were still streaming down her face but her sobs had quieted to sniffles and the occasional hiccup. ”I was carving and let my mind wander. When I looked down, I saw who I had carved and I just sobbed.” She knew that it would be good to get all her pain and frustration out.

She took a deep breath and let him place his hand on her shoulder, giving a watery smile. ”This is my little brother. He and my other two siblings went to stay with our uncle soon after Maska came. Well, they came back except Ahiga. He died. And I couldn’t protect him. I’m his big sister. I should protect him and I failed him.” She was having trouble talking but needed to finish. ”Then my mom left to go on a peace mission and other’s have left because of that tyrant’s reign. And I have to look after my siblings.” She might have rambled but she couldn’t talk anymore and broke back into sobs.
[html]
.: Teo's all like "D: what do I do?" :: WC :.

She'd lost her little brother? Tragedy. Teo grimaced in empathy as she spoke, then sighed when she broke into tears again.

He moved to sit beside her and ran his hand across her back in comforting circles. I'm sorry for your loss, Ayasha. He murmured. It's not easy to lose a family member, especially not a sibling. He'd never lost either of his siblings, thank god, but he'd lost his parents and his children. That alone had broken him inside. However, he'd moved on. Hopefully, as he suspected she would, Ayasha would too.

My Mama used to tell me that goodbye was never forever. Someday, we all see eachother again. Even as we wait for that, no one ever dies as long as their memory lingers. Honor the dead with fond memories and they'll rest peacefully until it's time to reunite with them. He didn't sound entirely sure of his words, simply because it had changed from what his mother had originally said to him as a child; before, it had been about Heaven and God, but with his new found beliefs, he'd worded it to match.

Same meaning, different faith.

Annnd watching over one's little siblings isn't so bad. It's got it's ups and downs. He smiled, eyes flicking back over to her. Camilla was a hassle when she came to live with me. She couldn't even shift back then and I had no idea what I was doing. Now, though, we're best friends, even though I messed up like, too many times to count. A cheesy grin. Hopefully, if he could keep a smile on his face, Ayasha would smile too.

<style type="text/css"> .Matteo_Fantasyboats b {font-weight:bold; color:#b7e0df; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:Arial; } .Matteo_Fantasyboats .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .Matteo_Fantasyboats p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .Matteo_Fantasyboats {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#174d56; background-image:url(http://www.solacerp.net/Souls/Matteo_fantasy.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #412a3a; padding: 325px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9cb39e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} .Matteo_Fantasyboats p:first-letter {font-size:20px;font-weight:normal;font-family:georgia;} </style>[/html]
OOC: Epically late.

IC: She looked up at him with teary eyes and nodded in agreement to it being tough to lose a sibling. He seemed to know about lose himself and she sniffled as he rubbed circles on her back. It was comforting and she gave him a slight smile of silent thanks at his consideration towards her. They barely knew each other but that was at times better than if they were great friends.

Ayasha then listened to what Teo’s mother had told him. He sounded a bit unsure but she wasn’t sure why so she kept silent. But she definitely agreed with his mother’s words. ”I know I’ll see him eventually. But it still hurts to not see him, especially in my other brother, his twin. The two of them look a lot a like but their personalities are different.” She had stopped crying by now and was mostly smiling.

At it not being too bad, she smirked. ”You haven’t met my siblings. They can be a handful. They sometimes make me never want kids in my life. Then they go do something adorable and I want a million kids.” Her mind then wandered to Liam and what their kids could be like and whether Liam would be a good father or not. She hoped he would be.