M - On a cold dark ledge
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... arts-1.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"She's just another loose cannon"

Life loved to throw you in the wrong direction so that you could fall. It wan't as if fate really cared if you succeeded or failed at life, really it was all just a big improv. The act could change at any moment to something not pleasant. Even at the young age of 9 months the white she wolf knew where she stood in the twisted plot of the fates. She was a pawn, simply used if others thought they could. You had to bring your own script into this unforgiving theater and never show them that you had forgotten your line.

Ryan felt the cold air bite at her skin under her thick white pelt. The blood mingled into it made for a site as it slipped down her front leg to her young paws. Her left ear was missing, blood pouring out of the gaping wound like a broken faucet. A nasty smirk broke her face as she figured the irony of her situation. Of course the ear that would be ripped off her head would be the normal white ear and not the red splash right one. If there was such a thing as a fate god they were laughing in grim humor down at her right now.

Instead of her deformed ear being ripped off, the normal one was now somewhere in the dirt. Ryan barked out a small laugh at her unpleasant situation. The white she wolf had entered unknown territory about half an hour ago and wandered what kept them from investigating the smell of blood. Then again maybe they were to ignorant to even know she was here. That gave her something more to grin about. Of course if Carmine had gotten away she wouldn't have to worry about the pack in this area. That made the young wolf curse outwardly. If that bastard black wolf followed her he would surely rip her other ear off and then leave more marks for her to remember it by.

The thought of the pain made a shiver meander down her down her spine. Anticipation for the fight made her feel that way. That fucked up asshole had thought she would stick around when the other wolves came to kill him? He had some major delusions since she had no intention of saving him when her freedom had show itself. Coming to a stop her yellow orbs scanned the terra for the first time since she had breached the border. In the distance buildings stood, but it was far enough away that the details were obscure. It would only be a matter of time before they came to try and kill her or mock the deformity splashed across her face. Either way she didn't really give a shit.

Leaning back on her haunches defiantly Ryan waited for that unknown fate god to make his move. I can't believe I'm doing this shit." She swore to herself. It was appalling to think this was what she was reduced to after a bad play of events. Go figure she had her as at the wolves doors. An characteristic sneer settled onto Ryan's face.

[/html]
[html]
OOC Oh hai dar! / +300

Lazing around today had been a good idea. Days of taking care of Yiska’s wounds and started to hunt smaller game had left the leader quite tiered. Sitting under a tree, out in the middle of the forest, the Knight leaned against the hard bark in a sleepy daze. Maybe he should have been doing a boarder patrol, or hunting, or checking up on members, or cleaning the Courthouse but for just one afternoon he wanted to have a moment for himself. If anyone needed him the wolf was only a short distance from the fort, but he doubted most of his members would be willing to track his scent past the gates.

Taking in a deep breath the luperci started to yawn, his large teeth shining in the sunlight. The relaxing moment was over rather quickly when the distinct smell of blood filled his nasal cavity. Normally this wouldn’t have bothered Jazper, however, this was the smell of canine blood, not of prey. Standing up he started a quick job back towards the manner, shifting into his Seuci form for speed. The transformation was now perfected over the years, as it was the only transformation he made.

As he approached the smell of blood a small growl escaped his throat, this was no member but a trespasser. As soon as the white girl came into sight Jazper’s tail raised slightly and he allowed his chest to puff out. He was certainly a sight to be seen and had often scared off other canines by simply appearing. Excuse me, but do you realize you have entered Casa di Cavalieri territory? he called as he drew closer. His voice was not particularly friendly but he remained calm. Stopping a couple meters from the female he noted the blood flowing from where he ear had been, Do you require medical assistance? If she asked for it nicely perhaps he would give her the help, she did seem fine though…with the exception of the blood of course.

<style type="text/css">
.Jazzy-008 b {font-weight:bold; color:#446374; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #597a8c; }
.Jazzy-008 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.Jazzy-008 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#0b222e; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2edsf1h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 335px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3d4d56; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Jazzy-008 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.Jazzy-008 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... arts-1.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Ryan sat there rather bored. The cool winter air was swirling around her and numbing the area of pain and gore. Surely now she was truly the monster that everyone had always claimed she was. A white wolf with a red patch randomly on her face? Her mother had called her yellow eye that gleamed through that patch the eye of the demon. Whatever her bitch of a mother hadn't lasted long when Carmine had ripped her and Ryan's siblings limb from limb. The moment the crazed black wolf had come for her Ryan and bared her young fangs and awaited death with an unhealthy curiosity. She had been 3 months at the time and only six months had passed since then.

Granted she owed a lot to Carmine that black bastard had showed her many things to use. Of course the wolf had refused to show her how to use her forms. There was a nagging inside her that said she should only touch the flame herself and find out, but each time she tried she ended up worn out and frustrated. Carmine would probably coming looking for his pet, but she really wasn't concerned with him right now.

Yellow and gray orbs caught the flash of black approaching her and Ryan felt a smirk tilt her face. Only ironic that the first wolf to approach her on this land looked so much like the one she had just escaped from. The smell of her own blood was strong in the air and almost impossible to catch the scent of the other wolf. Ryan didn't miss the fact he was in second form, or whatever it was really called since Carmine refused to indulge her in that knowledge: The bastard.

When he reached her his chest puffed out and tail rose to the heavens. Ryan couldn't help but bark out a laugh. His words only added to her present humor. " Relax Cujo, do you think little ole me is going to bring down the whole world? She shifted her weight looking around with a dramatic look of surprise. "Oh is that where I am? Oops I hadn't realized." The sarcasm dripped from the statement. Of course she'd known she was in a wolf packs territory the smell was strong enough to drop animals the size of mountains.

Her humor was cut short when he mentioned her ear. Fangs bared and eyes became crazed. She stood on all fours paws letting her relaxed position fade. "My ear is fucking fine." Of course the blonde wolf thought he was referring to the red one, it wouldn't be a first time for someone to insist on "removing it". The other missing appendage was completely forgotten to her, even the blood slipping down her front paw into the welcoming dirt. Pulling on some unknown force Ryan slid her lips over her fangs and resumed sitting, but her body was still tense. "I'm looking for a pack." It was simple and terse, if the black ass wanted more from her he would have to press much father.

[/html]
[html]
OOC: / +300

The loner's words did nothing but annoy the large coal leader. Who did she think she was, coming into his land and mouthing of to him in such a way? Remaining silent he waited patiently, her ear was clearly torn shortly before her ‘visit’ and although she seemed to be lacking in manners he still would offer her help in a heartbeat. Finally her words spat at him, her ear was fine. Although Jazper was generally a patient man, at least when it come to other canines, and he often gave them the benefit of the doubt, there was no room in his mind for being challenged anymore. He had taken to much crap in his life to allow anyone, even a female, the chance to challenge him on his own lands.

A snarl escaped the leaders muzzle; he would not tolerate sure behavior anymore. Well excuse me for caring about you bleeding! He hissed. All he had done was show compassion and she had spat back at him. Her final words shocked him; she wanted to stay in his pack? Calming his brain he thought through the option. She would certainly be a handful but she was a fairly tall woman and would probably take to fighting half decently if trained, and Fenris knew that they could use all the help they could get in gathering food. Keeping his dominant posture he spoke in a calm, but firm voice, I’m Jazper, the alpha male of Casa di Cavalieri. If you wish to join my pack you need to learn some respect very quickly. His warning was clear, if she had any chance in getting in she would shut up and be all smiled from here on in, What skills do you have that may be of use to my pack? Every member is expected to work for the good of the rest.

<style type="text/css">
.Jazzy-008 b {font-weight:bold; color:#446374; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #597a8c; }
.Jazzy-008 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#0b222e; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2edsf1h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 335px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3d4d56; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Compassion was a mystery to the young girl. She had never experience or even witnessed it. Carmine had not shown her compassion, not even on the day he had spared her life. No, death would have been kind from that wolf. Sometimes death was not the worst thing that could happen to a being. Ryan flicked her working ear down flesh to he skull the action caused the missing one to move as well. The bone chilling pain that caused her made her remember very well that she had much worse than a discolored ear now, she had a missing one.

Wincing the she wolf felt her yellow and gray eye stare hard at the alpha. He wouldn't get much out of her, she only had so much in her to give. Had he really wish to care for her damage? Or was this some cruel joke? A nasty grin pulled across her maw before she responded. You expect me to believe you give a damn? There had to be self gain for him, what she wasn't sure yet. "My injuries are none of your concern. She said this with a suspicious edge to her voice and a sneer to her young body.

Ryan wasn't sure how she would deal with her ear, but she would never show weakness by letting someone care to it. The large black male spoke again and she pondered what he said. Respect? That was something she had never needed to call upon. What good it do her? "I respected you by not pissing on your border and eating your game. That is respect in my dictionary." Her voice had lost some of the snarl to it and fell into the husky tone it naturally was. Although her voice had relaxed her body was a taunt and ready for a fight as ever. Ryan was young but she hadn't lived this long without a lot of intelligence on her side.

The mention of being useful made her growl slightly. Carmine hadn't been to helpful in that category and she really hadn't helped herself much. The choices were limited for her, and she was in a situation were limited was not an option. Although lean and tall she had yet to reach her full height, she was long legged in an eye catching way. This was to her advantage. "I kill. That is what I know how to do. Other than that I'm fucking useless." She stated the last half with a bitter snarl directed towards herself and not the black alpha.

Gathering her mind she put the mental blocks back up and narrowed her bright dual eyes at Jazper. He was a strong alpha, but not intimidating. No matter how big he formed himself or how strong he was, intimidating could only be brought out by a being with a natural blood lust. At least this was so for Ryan. She stood now on all four of her large paws and looked out at the territory and let an almost delicate smile appear on her young face. "Ryan Thames"

[/html]
[html]
OOC:NOTE this is a pre-plotted refusal Smile / +300

It was quickly made clear that this she-wolf had no manners at all. Even after a warning she continued to snap at the warrior. Frustration flooded over the coal wolf as she deemed that she didn’t believe him. The statement set off sparks in Jazper’s brain; perhaps she really didn’t think she could be cared for. In his soft accent the large halfling calmed his speech, I just wanted to help. It’s not exactly fun to bleed from your head. His words could be taken as an attempt to lighten the situation, though he hoped for her sake she would finally shut up and realize that he actually did want to help her and her disrespect was not helping her cause.

The next words out of her mouth sealed her fate and the rest of her words were lost to the warrior. Sitting silently he thought over the situation in his head as she spoke. She did not know respect, she did not know the ways of a pack, heck he didn’t even know if she knew how to care for someone besides herself and Fenris knew he wasn’t about to let some fast talking female into his pack just because he felt sorry for her. No she would have to learn respect first before he would accept her.

He allowed her to have her pity party and announce her name but as soon as he knew who she was her moment was over. Pushing his massive figure forward he moved very close to Ryan. Get off my land. He growled. You will not be accepted here until you learn to give a fuck about others and respect the leaders of this pack. Pushing forwards he released a fierce snarl, Until then you get the hell off my land on your own or earn yourself a few new injuries.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Arachnea's Revenge

OOC: I figured you meant that Jazper knew Svara? If not then I might edit this a little Big Grin

She watched him, her eyes showing how much she lacked in trust. No amount of words could make her believe he gave two shits about her wounds. Why would be care if she bleed to death? It should be beneficial to him if anything. Although she would like to believe in a fantasy of kind wolves, she had learned at birth there were only two kinds of wolves and that was crazy or plain mean. She would probably put herself in the mean category only because she knew she wasn't insane and there were only two categories.

Jazper seemed like a fair alpha, but hell what did she know she'd never known a pack leader before. Of course she hadn't expected him to accept her either. Ryan knew nothing of pack mentality and was sure she was acting far from what was expected. Not that she gave a rats ass, this method of thinking has kept her alive thus far and she had no intention of changing it.

He seemed to change after she said her name, it made her make a mental note. What about her name could be of any importance? She would have to think about it later because he was stepping forward now violence in his step. Did he think he scared her? If he would not accept her because she did not respect him then she apparently did not fear him. Ryan smiled deviantly and turned her tall youthful body giving him a view of her ass. "As you wish alpha." Ryan emphasized her words with sarcasm. She moved back towards where she had come from mulling over what had just transpired.

[/html]