terraform
[html]

Big Grin

Word Count → 000

Jackson had been holed up in his family’s den the last few days, brooding and tending to the minor wounds he’d received from the scuffle he’d unexpectedly wound up in. He didn’t know what the hell he had been expecting in the first place, running around like he had been. That was the first time he ever had to really face the consequences of his frequent trespasses. Needless to say, the youth was feeling a little bitter that his streak of fun had been abruptly put to an end. Not to mention his wounded pride from winding up on the losing side of his little fight. Whatever. He didn’t even want to think about it anymore.

He needed to get back to work and stop sulking around like a spoiled little puppy. It would at least provide a nice distraction. He figured he could poke around the ventilation shafts around the caves, make sure none of them were being blocked off or anything. The hybrid grabbed a torch from his room and lit it using the fire that was settled into the main room of the Acidic den. Then he made his way out to the familiar winding tunnels, cerulean eyes idly scouring the cave walls and ceiling as he walked. He paused at one of the junctions where the tunnel split into a forked path, eyeing the cracks in the ceiling that filtered in small shafts of sunlight and faintly howled with the wind that gave the caverns its name.

Image by J; table code by the Mentors!

<style>
.Jackson-bro .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.Jackson-bro p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.Jackson-bro .charname {font-family: 'Love Ya Like A Sister', arial, serif; color:#dfb8df; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.Jackson-bro b {color:#adffff; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.Jackson-bro {background-color:#617da2; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... luetab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.Jackson-bro .inner {margin:290px 5px 0px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: solid solid none solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}
.Jackson-bro p.wordcount {color:#adffff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
Big Grin How tall is Jackson? Analise is 7 foot in her optime Big Grin
3+

The man was busy again, moving stuff from the caverns den into the house he had managed to finish in the past few days. There was stuff strewn everywhere between the two domiciles and since the girls had given birth it was his job to sort it all out as well as his pack duties. But at least the house was one more thing he could cross off his list. Analise had come with him though her demeanor was stiff and unrelenting, she spoke to him coldly and with no warm feelings, he didn't blame her. Their was nothing for her to do however so the young woman left him to go wander about, as she stepped out of the den the man sunk to the floor and pulled on his hair, everything had gone so wrong so quickly.

~

Analise left her father to himself, she hoped he felt guilty, she hoped he hurt because of it. There was no excuse for what he had done to Mother Io. She hadn't listened to his explanation, dismissive and cold to him. Her daddy wasn't her daddy anymore, he had changed, there was a darkness within him now. But as soon as he could no longer see her the girl's stagnant posture dropped and the woman let herself grimace, she didn't want to be so horrible to him but he had done something wrong, something really bad and now he had to put up with his punishment and suffer for what he'd done. Never did she think that he would assume she no longer loved him but that's what Leon now thought.

Noises up ahead caught her attention and Analise quickened her step, violet eyes curious, she almost walked into the boy as she rounded a corner. Started she jumped back a step and then laughed embarrassed,

"Oh I'm sorry, I just wanted to see who was making the noises" He was a pretty clash of black and white with amazing turquoise eyes. "My name is Analise by the way."
[html]

Sorry for the delay!

Word Count → 304

Checking out the caves was probably something Jackson should be doing a little more often, he decided. It could get dull after a while, sure, but wandering about the caves always felt sort of relaxing to the youth. It almost reminded him of all the days he spent wandering around the winding tunnels as a pup, off on ‘adventures.’ The caverns didn’t hold that same sort of magic for him anymore, but they were still comforting. And hey, at least this gave him something to do, gave him some excuse to get away from Agony for a while.

Jackson took a moment to settle his torch into a crack marring the cave wall in front of him. He reached up and tapped idly at the crack in the roof. It went up quite a ways, but it was still just as clear as ever, from the looks of it. Good. He didn’t think he’d want to deal with that particular one if it really had gotten all blocked up. As he looked down, there was suddenly another canine approaching, nearly bumping into him. Startled, he took a step back as well, but her embarrassed laughter caused him to relax. The beginnings of his own embarrassed smile crept to his lips. “Hey, no worries,” he said. Cerulean eyes took in her features, the light brown of her fur and the way her violet eyes stood out in an enchanting way.

“I’m Jackson,” he said in turn, dipping his head in a bow of greeting. He summoned up his most charming smile and tilted his head to the side slightly. “Don’t think I’ve seen ya around before.” His fault mostly, he was sure. He hadn’t exactly been the shining example of a social butterfly when he was younger. But hey, there was always room to change.

[/html]
I have to add Leony parts otherwise i get told off XD blagh this post and my taking forever fails as well
Leon

The Austral man worked hard to keep himself together, finally getting up from his position on the floor and doing some actual work. Depression was a language he spoke fluently now and he found himself sinking ever deeper into despair with the days that passed by. He was broken now, all the pain and heartbreak had been for nothing. The birth had ended with three living pups and five dead, two of the living pus were not even of his blood. Where had it all gone so wrong?

Analise

The tall woman pushed back her short black hair in a nervous gesture. He was really handsome she supposed. She had never really had to deal with the likes of boys before, with grown men she knew where she stood and how to tell them to piss off. But boys her own age, she was running on instinct. A shy grin settled into place as he introduced himself to her,

"No, I don't live in the caves anymore. We all live in a house down in the Thackary village." Analise had spent a lot of her life on the move and so had not picked up the prominent spanish accent that her father held, she could also speak english to a much more fluent degree. But her voice was still very exotic sounding, especially to a canine raised in the souls area. She looked at the instruments that he held in his hands,

[b]"So. what are you doing with those?"[/color]
[html]

Sorry, pulled another of my disappearing acts.

Word Count → 250

There was something about the way she spoke that was almost sort of enchanting, but the male couldn't quite put his paw on why that was. Regardless, he was suddenly finding himself quite glad that she'd bumped into him. With practically everyone getting up and leaving around here, it was nice to have a friendly face show up and prove to him that things weren't as lonely as he made them out to be. That shy smile of hers prompted a grin to blossom on his own features.

It seemed she'd been around Anathema long enough to have once lived in the caves before moving on down to the reconstructed village. "Hey, that's cool. You like it down there? Haven't really checked it out much, myself," he said. He'd lingered around near the old sawmill a couple of times before, but that had been before the Anatheman's gave themselves the goal of making the old village livable again. He was interested in the place, but he couldn't see himself moving out from the comfort of the darkened caves.

Analise questioned him on what he was doing, and that grin of his turned into something more sheepish. He glanced at his torch and shrugged a bit. "Heh, I'm just kinda checking out the ventilation here in the caves. I take care of the fires, so this kinda falls under my duties. Nothin' real exciting, you know?" He gave another slight shrug and a short laugh. Jackson Acidic: the definition of smooth.

<style>
.Jackson-bro .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.Jackson-bro p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.Jackson-bro .charname {font-family: 'Love Ya Like A Sister', arial, serif; color:#dfb8df; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.Jackson-bro b {color:#adffff; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.Jackson-bro {background-color:#617da2; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... luetab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.Jackson-bro .inner {margin:290px 5px 0px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: solid solid none solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}
.Jackson-bro p.wordcount {color:#adffff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]