[Mature] Lights On The Horizon
[html]

The obsidian splashed titan had been walking for a while, not quite familiarized with the territories of Ichika yet. The boy had graciously accepted the vast beautiful lands of Ichika, instantaneously making it his home. The hybrid's intent was to find Shiloh. He desperately had to ask her something. A shy bashful feeling, much felt in young boys when confronting their love interest had flown over his aura, what would she say? He loved the woman so much. For everything, for her kind soul, her loving self. She was subconscious about herself and honestly Aleo saw nothing wrong with her. In his mauve eyes she was absolutely beautiful. He was trying to sought out the apartments in which she lived in, to find the one that had caught his heart. He didn't know if he could offer any gifts, he hadn't crafted anything recently and he had already given Shiloh his sister's bracelet. All he could think of was the stainless steel necklace with a dragon delicately engraved into its workings. The one he always wore. He had soon found the building in which some of the pack lived in.

The young Luperci breathed in deeply, of course he was nervous. He had never tried anything like this, and what if she refused? He swiftly mounted the steps to the upper floor, following the scent of Shiloh. Aleo stood at the door for a couple of minutes, this was the moment. The time that he had been waiting for. Charcoal digits curled themselves into a fist and he rapped on the door. Feeling excited, worried, and happy at once, this very moment was special. He waited quietly, hopeful that Shiloh was there.

In a way, it made him confused to ask. Would Shiloh really want him to be the father for Sarian? To be loving her constantly? Where would he live? Would he be allowed to stay with Shiloh? Would Kiara mind? So much confusion was evident on the hybrid's palette.

[/html]
Shiloh had just drifted to sleep when she heard a soft knock. She vaguly wondered if Kiara had suddenly shifted or if X'yrin had finally came back. She missed the golden woman dearly and even after their argument over Sarian, Shiloh had forgivin the woman. She knew deep down that X'yrin needed Sarian. Shiloh had finakky remembered that Kiara and Sarian had left earlier that day to give her some rest. So who was at the door? It was getting close to her ti e to be in heat and she feared she would get aggressive if she wasn't sated during that time. She got up and went to the door and opened it to find..... "Aleo! My love I have missed you so much. I have been thinking about you.Come in. Oh how I have missed you..." she whispered before hugging him close and licking his face softly.

This was the man of her dreams. The one she would spend her life with. He would be the father Sarian needed and he loved them both. He could see past Shilohs faults and love her for who she was like Orin said someone would win the time came. Would he stay with her? Would he really accept her? Her tail wagged in excitement and she moved a side to let him in. Shiloh had been working on repairing apartment number eight next dorr so when eclipse came she could have her house back. The roof was in need of repair along with the floors. Everything needed to be fix but Shiloh knew how to make it work. She had thought about the trention houses. Would Aleo help her find one? She wait for him to come in before she did anything drastic
[html]

Aleo smiled as she opened the door and she greeted him. "Ah it's good to see you my love. How have you been?" She smelled different, her scent stronger and more sweet. He wondered for a second and then he realized that it was pheromones that were in the air. The man resisted. She was so beautiful. He noticed that the house was eerily quiet, Sarian wasn't around. "Where's the little one?" He looked past Shiloh's small body to see the enthusiastic puppy. His brows raised as he silently questioned. As he was let in, he gave Shiloh a large hug, he swung her around in the air and gently set her down. He studied the apartment, it was nice and neat. The man stood in silence for a moment and brought his eyes to hers. I came here to ask you something He touched her cheek and pulled off his necklace to place it around Shiloh's neck. "Will you, Shiloh Grant be my mate?" His dark ears pinned shyly against the mop of charcoal hair upon his head.

Would she reject him? He breathed in deeply and found himself again attracted to the pheromones lingering around Shiloh. He sat on the object that seemed to be a bed and looked hopefully at his lover. He wanted to father Sarian, he wanted to be able to love Shiloh. Now that he was of the same pack he could see her more. He smiled and reached to cup her face. He loved the woman so much, so beautiful and so kind. Aleo looked to the floor shyly, he still didn't know if she would accept. The necklace shone in the little bit of light, it was his father's before it was his own. He had bought it from a gypsy in his early years and it was a loved necklace. It was so beautiful on Shiloh. "I love you." The man was able to say it without stuttering, he meant his words.[/html]

Shiloh laighed as he picked her up and hugged her. She could get used to this feeling. This feeling of completion. She licked his ebony cheek and smiled before answering his question. "Better now that your here. I have a slight issue.... I am in heat.... she whispered looking down. Of all the days to find her she had to be in heat. It wasn't strong yet but she didn't know how long she would be able to resist him. Shiloh smiled at his question of where her daughter....no their daughter was. "She is out with Kiara. I needed a break and Sarian needs to hunt some." she said as he cupped her cheek softly. She brought her scarred hand up and pressed her face into his palm. He calmed her in ways she couldn't believe.

She watched him as he took off his necklace and put it around her neck. She looked down before taking off the silver cross and putting it around his neck. It glinted in the soft light and went great with his fur. Her eyes sparked liquid jade and she almost cried. "Oh Aleo. Yes! Yes I'll be your mate!" she exclaimed, hugging him as he sat down on her bed. She pushed him back on the bed, gently licking at his muzzle and neck before climbing into bed with him. She was his and she loved him but the growing ache below her belly button could not be ignored. She need him physically, emotionally and sexually. She wanted his children. She had only had sex twice with Saxif and once when she had been raped but she felt Aleo was different. That he would be softer and gentler then Saxif and her rapist. "Make love to me Aleo. I need to feel you, love you. I will always love you.," she whispered, nipping at his neck.
[html]

Sorry if this sucks...

Aleo looked at Shiloh as she explained that she was in heat "I see...It doesn't bother me." He kissed her with great passion as she accepted. The man felt so joyous, he hugged her tight. By now her scent was intoxicating, almost unresistable. When Shiloh pulled him to the bed, whispered her love and desire, he was surprised at first. The obsidian male felt stirring in his jeans, much to his shame. "Shiloh..." He whispered softly. Soon enough he fell to his own need. Instinctual need drove the man forward, trailing kisses up her neck and gently nipping at her chin. Aleo watched his new mate, he would try to be gentle and considerate of her needs. Large hands trailed up her lean body. No. Wait. Shiloh was on her heat cycle, he could very well get her pregnant. Aleo stopped what he was doing, and looked into her beautiful eyes."Shiloh...Is this what you want?' He had a family now, a mate. Everything was perfect and the coywolf couldn't push down the happiness he felt. Molten lilac eyes gazed at the beautiful woman he had in his arms.

This was much like a dream, he was accepted by someone he loved, he had a wonderful daughter to cherish and love. Aleo pressed a hand to her cheek, the titan held one of her hands. He felt complete, the feeling of having a being equal to what he was and loving them increduously. "Shiloh...I want you..." He whispered softly into her ear. How incredible it was that he could feel so much love and desire from one person. The man held her there for a while, feeling her warmth and heartbeat. How he loved this woman, it was astronomical. "I love you Shiloh."

[/html]
Yes.... Shiloh wanted this. Even if he left her like Saxif she would have something to love, something that even if Sarian stopped loving her would love her. Yes.... she wanted this very much. "Aleo..... I would only do this with you. I only trust you with my feelings.... and my body....." she whispered softly, licking his face softly before nipping at is neck. She nipped slowly down to his chest and lapped at his nipples as she brought a hand down to the bulge in his jeans.

She rubbed against him as his hands trailed over her body and she moaned at the softly skimming hands over her slightly sensitive skin. She still had feeling in most areas except for the middle of her stomach where the lashes were deeper. She bit at his neck, a way if showing she was the one in charge and that he should submit to her. She growled softly in her throat and pressed herself against him. The fire between her legs where all but hurting her as she begged for his touch. She needed his touch, ti know she was still wanted.
[html]short pp, if you want it changed I could. I would've had this done way earlier, but my Internet was the shits. It sucked.

Aleo could feel his need for Shiloh like a burning inferno within him, Aleo's head tilted back, a small moan came from him as she touched him in his lower regions. "Shiloh..." He trusted the grey and white fae with everything he had, his life, his soul and heart. This was right. This was right for both of them. Shiloh was life, she took charge. He knew that she would not sit and do nothing in the duration of this time. As her teeth clasped at his neck, a soft growl emitted from his throat. A throaty sound that told her everything. Shiloh was beautiful. Everything about her was so stunning. The man strongly felt the need to claim her, to have her as his own. Within the beast wanted to take charge, lead on. Hands trailed down her sides, and stopped at her hips. Kisses drifted down her chest and stomach, passion with every single one. He loved this woman, she was his mate and Aleo would forever strive to protect her. What about Sarian? What if the ebony man managed to impregnate Shiloh? Would the tyke feel left out? Concern floated in his lilac orbs for a moment, but instincts drove him on. Teeth were shown and he bit into her shoulder, not hard enough to break skin. He applied a bit of pressure, a gentle squeeze out of a bite. Aleo's intentions were never to hurt her, if he somehow managed to lose himself, things wouldn't be to happy. He gently slipped off the jeans and they fell to the floor, the sword attached to the belt clattered to the ground. An almost lustful growl came from the man, close to it. It was a swirling hurricane of emotions he felt at that moment. Being inexperienced, he only did what he was instinctually told to do. His member throbbed, he wanted Shiloh. Dark fur contrasted with her lighter colors, Shiloh was already doing enough for the male to feel pleasure. He positioned himself at her entrance, not quite going in yet. He kissed around her neck and chest softly, trailing what felt like butterflies over her body. This was the reason he was drawn here. To be with Shiloh. Whom Aleo would love eternally.

Being of inexperience, the dark mascu was afraid that he couldn't please his new mate. "I love you Shiloh forever." Every part of his body was alert, nerves were heightened and every touch was pleasuring. When the time seemed right, he entered her. A soft moan came from both of them. His hips thrust slowly at first, gaining speed a little after. The midnight-stained male wanted to show that he wasn't in this for the sex, that it was her companionship that also was vital to him. Every thrust felt great. She was so perfect and so beautiful. He gripped softly at her shoulders and presse her close. Slowing his pace for the time being. "I just want you to know...I love you. You're beautiful and kind. I couldn't help but be drawn in. I love you." Kisses, more tender than the ones before were made on her muzzle. [/html]

His hands shook softly against her thin,lithe figure, their soft touch enough to have her whining and moaning out his name. Every nerve was on fire as Aleo and his growl of possession had her clutching him closer. His teeth nipped at her flesh softly, her nipples swollen as he nipped and licked at them. Her hands came up to his shoulders, cluching them as her pleasured her. She was on fire and his bite to her shoulder sent her over the edge. She all but howled his name as she came, rubbing against his, his jeans bringing sweet pain and pleasure. Her hands trialed over his large muscled back and she used her nails to touch skin and send chills over his back.

She whined when he got up but smiled as he took off his jeans, exposing his throbbing member. He was a large man and she cringed some as he swelled more. She watched as he got back in bed with her and settled between her legs, the tip of his member rubbing against her swollen lips and bud. She looked at him and licked him softly, whispering her love for him. Her tail wagged softly against the bed and she rolled her hips, taking the tip inside her, a soft grown coming from her. She reached down between them a guided him to her, feeling his sink inside her butnot all the all the way. She arched against him and met him thrust to thrust. He has thick and had her stretched to the Max but she took him with ease and she howled her pleasure as he went faster, sinking in deeper. His knot hadn't came out yet and as he slowed she felt him swell more inside her.

His words were soft, his licks gentle. He loved her despite her scars, despite her faults. She licked him and pulled him close. "My handsome Aleo. I don't know what I would do without you. I love you..." she whispered as she felt his knot finally come out. She rolled him over so he was on bottom and crouched over him, sliding up almost to the point he was out of her before sinking down and taking him completely. She rode him slow, feeling them lock together as she came again. Would he stay if she did get pregnant. How would Sarian take it? They were locked now. She couldn't pull out but one look at her love and she knew it was worth it. He would stay with her.
[html]

Word Count :: 000Okay...I suck.

Aleo almost howled when she met him in the thrust, burying him deeper within her. Her walls were tight and his thrusts were strong. He would moan from the pleasure and reach his muzzle down to his new mate. He didn't expect this to happen when he arrived, Shiloh was in heat though. He couldn't resist the instinctual drive to carry on the generations. She was so beautiful. She howled in pleasure from his ministrations, he kissed her neck and reached for her chest. His thrusts slowed as he felt himself swell, soon enough there would be release. Both of their breathing was heavy, chills vibrated down his spine as nails dug themselves in his back. "Oh god, Shiloh..." He softly moaned, this was not rough. This wasn't fake. This was real love. Every single thrust of his hips had meaning, they were one. Attached, together.

Aleo smiled up at his mate, she looked happy. Of course he was happy, he was mated to her. The man reached for her and pulled her down beside him. Aleo was tired, and soon enough he came. A sigh was audble as the seed was spilled. He kissed her face and pulled her to his chest. He had never been intimate with any other soul in his life. "I love you too..." On his charcoal face was an expression of both bliss and happiness. Shiloh was his, his mate and lover. He felt closer to her in many ways. Trust ran so thick and pure. He didn't know if there would be a ceremony for their union. But either way they were bonded. He softly kissed her nose and pressed his own wet nose to hers. She covered them both in the covers and just held them both there. Violet eyes burned with the love for Shiloh and he couldn't help but smile at her. The soft light from a near window made his mate look angelic. "I'll love you forever."

Image courtesy of Schristia @ flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_AleoDl .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_AleoDl p {padding:0px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px; text-indent:15px;}
.K22911_AleoDl b {font-family:verdana; color:#3f0700; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_AleoDl {background-color:#664838; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4b3325; line-height:16px; width:480px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5033/aleow.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:216px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #3f0700; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_AleoDl-border {width:482px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:8px auto;}</style>
[/html]
Shiloh felt the splash of his seed inside her. It was so hot and strong inside her and it pumped in short bursts as she was pulled down to lay over him. They would be locked for hours, his seed would still pump into her though the night, insuring that she bared his children. It was hard to turn but she was able to lay in the curve of him body. She was tired and she yawned and pulled his hand over her waste. She curled up against him, constantly whispering her love against him. She was content in his arms and knew she would be pregnant with his children. Sarian needed sisters and brothers. She put a hand on her stomach. Would she even be able to concive? How would her body hold up against the stretching and bloating. She was still thin but she would eat well and have a mate to take care of her. Kiara would help her and support her.

What would Kiara think? She had a handful already with Sarian and now.... Shiloh was ready to be a mother. Was Aleo ready to be a father? "Aleo, are you ready for this? Are you ready for pups and what comes with them? You wouldn't leave me would you? Please don't leave me...." she whispered as she drifted to sleep in his warm embrace. She was out in minutes, her dreams of the grey and black coywolf pups she would have. They would be beautiful
[html]

Word Count :: 000Okay...I suck. A lot

The man smiled at his mate and stroked her soft hair. He assumed that they're we're going to be literally joined at the hip for a few hours. He absolutely knew that she would have his children, he reached over her and touched her stomach. He lay his hand there, soon the pups would stir and grow. They'd be beautiful, inheriting Shiloh's beautiful traits. He had a lot to do in the future, to care for them and Shiloh. He licked her forehead softly, he felt so lucky to be with her, soon to be a father. He wrapped the blanket's ends around Shiloh, trying to make sure she was warm. She was curled in the crook of his body. He closed his eyes and let his mind wander. He thought about his kids, the time in the future when they are big enough to run. He wondered if the girl he had saved that day a while ago, was she still alive? Did she succumb to her wounds? If someone ever hurt Shiloh he would not be happy at all. He would be violent. Very violent. Aleo would protect his grey woman forever. She sounded concerned when she asked him if he was ready. "I am...I really am. I will never leave you. Ever. I could never do that."

He stroked her cheek softly, the Kenpo was exhausted. Soon after Shiloh he closed his eyes and fell asleep with her in his arms. He was dreaming sooner. Aleo stood beside Shiloh, she had just birthed some pups. They carried their parent's traits, black and grey fur. They squirmed in her arms, he couldn't help but feel overjoyed. He kissed his mate and he was certain that this was real. But things we're fuzzy, blurry. So this had to be a dream. They were beautiful, perfect. After that he slept soundly.

Image courtesy of Schristia @ flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_AleoDl .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_AleoDl p {padding:0px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px; text-indent:15px;}
.K22911_AleoDl b {font-family:verdana; color:#3f0700; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_AleoDl {background-color:#664838; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4b3325; line-height:16px; width:480px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5033/aleow.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:216px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #3f0700; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_AleoDl-border {width:482px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:8px auto;}</style>
[/html]