until tomorrow fades away...
The older timberwolf had decided that he would approach the only pack that seemed reasonably ran in the lands. He was not a creature of two legs like so many that seemed to roam the lands but it didn't seem like the ways of his old pack were followed about in these territories. He didn't mind that but if change was going to happen he would rather it be small changes and not the strange ways he'd seen in the other packs across the miles.

The silvery male had padded to the borders, his strange colored orbs taking in the plain bounderies that were marked. The general scent of the pack clearly stated their claim to the land but he had seen no one yet along the borders as he walked. He knew that he could stay put, continue walking or announce his appearance by calling to the pack. Instead of continuing on down the well trotted path he raise his maw in the air and called out a greeting. As he lowered his nose he sighed softly. Now just to wait.
[html]

Sorry for the wait Shannon! I'll be leaving tomorrow afternoon and will be gone until Tuesday afternoon, but I'm sure we can make this short and sweet Smile

Word Count → 195

The Consul had been taking some well-deserved rest after her occupation at AniWaya had finally come to an end. It was unlike the Italian to hermit herself away, but the war and the following drawn-out resolution had drained her horribly, so she had sequestered herself away in the manor. Much of her time had been spent sleeping, and when she wasn't lost to the land of the living she was often sitting and reading in the vast library. Today though, she had decided to get some fresh air despite the bite of the winter air.

Her dark form shivered slightly as a particularly cruel gust of wind swept across the desolate lands. Cold wasn't the only thing that the breeze brought along however, as an unfamiliar howl reached the alpha's ears. Alert instantly, Savina swiftly took off in the direction of the borders. In no time, the stranger came into view and she approached him with her head and tail high. "You've found Crimson Dreams, and I, it's Consul. What is it that you seek?" The wariness that the war had instilled in her could still be glimpsed in the depths of her emerald eyes.

Table by Aly, code by the Mentors!

<style>
.savina-together { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GClYX.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#a69ac8; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.savina-together b {color:#ffe5fe; }
.savina-together p { color:#67607b; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.savina-together p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.savina-together .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.savina-together .wordcount {color:#; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #072530; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>
[/html]
He was not surprised that he hadn't had to wait long for the darker hued woman to appear, I fact he was impressed. It showed him that they were well on keeping up on their borders and the calls of strangers. A sign of a good strong pack indeed. His twotoned orbs cast down as the lady came into view, his tail tucked in under his legs in all do respect to the pack member. He was nothing but a dog trying to get a bone while this pack had it all. He had been properly raised in the ways of a true wolf and he would show this pack member that he knew his place right from the start.

The cold winds whipped across his pelt as the woman spoke. He raised his eyes just enough to answer her, assuming this ranked wolfess was their alpha of sorts, though he had never heard the position called the Consul she carried herself with the heart and soul of a leader. "I've travelled these lands for a moon looking for a place to call home...and this pack.. this Crimson Dreams you speak of seems by far the closest thing to a pack to me..." He knew he was taking a risk with his words, not knowing how pack relations stood about here, but he was still entitled to an opinion, even if no one liked it.

He crouched down lower and raised his throat skyward, silent as he waited for her to speak next. There was little he could offer besides the general skills in hunting and tracking. He was a true wolf, not a luperci like so many others. His pickings were slim in this ever changing world but he wasn't ready for change just yet and if that put him at the bottom of the totem pole he would adjust, such was the way of the pack.
[html]

Word Count → 232

When the male had caught sight of her he had immediately adopted a posture of submission, and Savina had to admit that she was impressed with this. The Marino did not require such displays of those already in her pack, for they were a family and while she was their leader she did not think she was inherently better than any of them. However, the borders were a different matter. She too had been raised with the scripture of the old ways and she looked for such actions and was not pleased when she did not see them.

As the stranger spoke one brow slowly raised above the other in curiosity. She was not offended by his words—he was praising her pack afterall—but she did wonder what he meant in regards to the other packs of the land. That was a question for a later time however. The Italian noted with further impression as he exposed his neck to her. She couldn't remember the last time a joiner had done that.

"You may relax now traveler." She had seen what she needed to see, as far as physical submission went. "We are welcoming to those wishing to join our ranks, but what is your name? And what kinds of skills can you offer to the pack?" It was a question that every wolf wanting a home here had to answer.

<style>
.savina-together { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GClYX.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#a69ac8; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.savina-together p { color:#67607b; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.savina-together p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.savina-together .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.savina-together .wordcount {color:#; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #072530; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>
[/html]
She has aknowledged his submission and given him leave to relax. Though the male lowered his head he remained in the standard form of submission, tail tucked and body lowered. She was still the leader of these lands and though he didn't need to bare his throat for her judgement at the moment she still held a position that demanded respect. His sapphire orbs were cast down upon his paws as she asked for further information on himself as well as giving him knowledge that the pack welcomed loners who wished to strengthen the packs ranks. His own pack had not welcomed all, but they had not been vicious as well. To see one pack embrace the welcoming of newcomers would take a small amount of time to grow use to.

He raised his sun shot orbs to gaze at the dark hued beauty a moment before he finally answered her request."I am Thoirni Siondaite. I can't offer the pack as much as others. I'm just a plain old wolf, but I can track, hunt and gather what is needed and I can fend for myself against others.." he would have blushed if he was truly ashamed. But he wasn't. In his eyes he had nothing to be ashamed of. He was a strong toned wolf in the prime of his life, why should he care that another could do something differently.
[html]

Word Count → 202

The man relaxed, though not completely. Savina made no further comment however. It was his choice how far to let his guard down and she would not try to coax him further into casual state. The continued show of respect did appeal to her more cautious nature after the way though. Things were slowly returning to the way they had once been, but it would comfort her to know those new souls she accepted into their ranks knew how to respect her and the authority that she held.

Triangular ears pricked forward at the unusual sound of his name. It was a different moniker that had a certain music to its flow. Where had Thoirni come from to reach these lands, she couldn't help but wonder. Then he stated that he was in fact a regular wolf who was not gifted with the luperci mutation. There was no judgement from the Consul on this as she had no prejudices to those who could not change their forms. She had lived the first few years of her life without shifting. "Well Thoirni, I see no reason why I should reject you. Welcome to your new home, Plebeian," she said with a soft smile.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
Welcome to Crimson Dreams!

Congratulations!

Here are some things that we suggest you take a look at, now that you've been accepted:

• Check out the Game to see how you can start collecting points for fun prizes!
  • Look at the Map and Territory Descriptions to see the various places your character can explore within the pack.
  • Look over the list of Co-Ranks that are available for you character to pursue once they reach the Veles rank.
  • Please read our Policies and IC Laws & Customs so that you and your character can abide by Crimson Dreams' standards.

If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact either Erin or Alli and we will do whatever we can to help you! If you're ready to get to roleplaying right away, post in the Thread Requests forum or snag an Open Thread!