[M] - Your life is on a contract
[html]

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

out of character text

The silver male had locked him-self away for over a month now. It had started off as a time of thoughts and reflection, then as the moon passed into and out of the phases, the reason shifted. His time was now consumed by drugs, and drinking. The male had found an in the forest that was growing with mushrooms. These two made him hide him-self away from the world. The tri-pod was consumed by the worries of the shadows attacking him for the silver male to even leave his house.

Laying upon the basement floor the male picked up a mushroom, looking it over observing the light and how it hit it. ”The Shadows said that you are going to hurt me….Stupid hun?” The thinned out silver male snapped the mushroom off in his mouth as he savored it, rolling it around in his mouth. It was very bitter in taste, but it was worth it. Quickly pink, green, and purple lights flickered around him. The male laughed, as he popped the other half of the mushroom into his mouth. Putting his hand up into the arm the male moved his hand side to side, then flipping it over. The hand seemed to have doubled with every movement.

Dropping his hand the male rolled over to the side as he snorted out with a giggle that he was trying to soften. ”Oh Now Aa Hotshot, don’t be so mean! Give me that whiskey! “ Noah emotions slid though the scale from giggling happy to, weepy sad. The anorexic male squirmed towards the bottle that was in fact nothing but an empty bottle. ”Fine…FINE! Be a dick! I just wanted a drink!” The threw a fist to where he saw Hotshot.

<style type="text/css">
.noahshroom b {font-weight:bold; color:#aaaa88; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahshroom .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.noahshroom p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.noahshroom {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#1e2f0d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LXMIu.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#888877; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Tammi edit: I edited in an [M] at the beginning of your title. Please remember to put that in the title, not the description. Thanks!
3+ aaand the fireworks begin

How long had it been? Days, weeks, maybe even a month had passed by and no sign no hide or hair had she seen of Noah. Her delivery date had come and gone and now her children were into their first month of life and had never met their uncle, her brother. They didn't know his scent or his call, nor his strange limping three legged gait. So she worried, she worried in silence, not wanting to intrude upon his life if he had things to attend that meant he couldn't interact with the rest of them, he was the star gazer after all after having stepped down from the prestige rank. The guilt gnawed away at her like a dog with a bone until she was forced by her sense of family and love to see what was wrong, and something was wrong for she could feel it within her bones, her very core. With her now for ease of use was carried a box of matches found in neighboring houses and a small bottle of alcohol pilfered from her and Temo's stash, easier to light fires with in winter than sticks and stones.

Her feet brought her to the house he shared with his mate, she had not seen Rendall for some time either and wondered after the female. Her shout remained unanswered but she could hear movement within and muffled giggles came to her ears. Ignoring all sense of decorum and privacy she pushed open the doors and carefully walked inside. The home that had once been so well taken care of was in shambles. Empty bottles rolled away from her feet as they nudged them, piles of them everywhere, where had all this been found? A low growl came from her throat as she carried on forwards, more bottles clinked off into the darkness.

She followed the stale musty scent further into the house and eventually located the stairs leading to the basement from which the giggles and sobbing were coming. There she found Noah, stick thin on the floor of his basement surrounded by yet more empty bottles of alcohol and fungi that she knew were used to make people trip having experienced the same once in her life. A twisted rage filled her up, if it had just been a bit of drink then that she could have handled and understood but all of this plus the shrooms and stuff, it was enough to send her into a blind fury, her voice echoed around the house and out into the surrounding trees such was it's volume and tenor,

"Noah! What the fuck do you think you are doing!"
[html]

It had been a month, however in Noah’s eyes it might have been a day or so, or maybe just a few hours since he seen her at the shared ceremony. Now…to think what was that ceremony for. Oh yeah, it was because she was with children…or was it? Aww heck he didn’t know, nor did it really matter. The Sawtooth male knew that all that cared for him was right here, in this little musky room. He had trusted food, and had drinks, plenty of them. ”Now give it to me!” The thin silver male, wanted the bottle. The same bottle that Hotshot was now holding over him. ”Give it up Mother Fucker! “ The silver wolf spoke with a snarl as he stood up, swaging side to side as he jumped up watching the rainbow of colors and the blurring of lights. Yet, no matter how high he seemed to jump the bottle was out of reach. ”If you had balls I would kick them..” Noah muttered, as he swayed to lean again the wall, trying to hold him-self up. Falling down the male was to messed up in the head to admit the pain from falling.

It was like nails running over a clack board, the silver male head turned to look at Jace. Blood shot eyes looked at her and smiled, as the face followed. ”Why hello there darling. “ He smacked his lips, as he pointed up and towards the left. ”Now Aa Hotshot, meet a friend of mine, she can be a mean old bitch. But she got a good heart. Jam….Oh what was it?! Jeremy?! “ The male was really at a lost of her name, he knew it. He did but it just wasn’t coming to his head. ”Aww shit we can just call her sweet ass, till we can think of a more fitting name.” Noah laughed, pushing him-self back up to a stand. ”Hey Sweet Ass what’s new? Why don’t cha come over here and play with us?!” The male gave a sly nod of his head.

<style type="text/css">
.noahshroom .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.noahshroom {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#1e2f0d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LXMIu.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#888877; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]
5+

His look made her skin crawl and revulsion fill her body. What had happened to him? His words had her fur spiking and sticking up everywhere and a dark growl left her body. The blackness threatened to consume her again, to take her over and rent and tear, rip flesh and drain the life from his body. She couldn't kill him, not her Noah, not her own brother. So while the pupils of her eyes expanded and blocked out much of the color, glimmers of blue and amber could be seen within the black depths. She growled again, louder, more threatening and then she was down the stairs into the basement so fast it was like she had teleported. Her fist met his jaw with a crack of bone hitting bone and the sable man's head snapped back as he crumbled to the floor like a sack of wet sand. She stared down at him with a disturbing look on her face, struggling to contain the hand that sough to reach for her knife and end his existence.

The female grabbed the skin and fur at the base of his neck and physically hauled him back up the stairs and through his bottle strewn house. Now that she saw better in the gloom she could hear and see that some of the bottles were still full or half full. The door was wrenched open and the enraged woman dragged her stupid stupid brother out into the sunlight and snow. She left him there in the snow on his side so that he didn't choke on his own vomit and systematically screened the entire house, looking for any and all bottles she could find, tearing apart furniture and anything she could get her claws on to make sure she had every last bottle and shroom. A pile was made that eventually about three feet at its highest point. Many of the bottles were open and so alcohol leaked out over the entire contents. With a fearsome scowl the woman struck a match and flicked it into the pile.

The bottles went up in seconds, the alcohol burning off at a furious pace, incinerating the mushrooms and other paraphernalia she had found. When the poisons were well and truly obliterated did she turn to the blacked out man laid in the snow nearby. She picked up the rain barrel full of water and poured it over his head, the cold would wake him up. She could not believe he would have been so stupid and dumb. He had seen what drink and drugs had done to Lucifer and now it was doing the same to him, she had seen the way he sneered, disrespecting her and her rank, everything that had held them close.

As she waited for him to wake, sorrow and sadness bred in her heart, what had possessed him to do this? Had Lucifer's ghost come back to torment his son in death as he had done in life. None of it made sense and the hybrid was demoralized by the turn of events.
[html]

out of character text

Being woken up to a fire, the male saw the shimmering of glass and the pungent smell of his beloved shrooms. The Sawtooth’s mouth dropped looking at her, and then to the fire. ”Stupid bitch!” He looked at her like she was growing a third head. He stood up, well more like kind of stumbled bouncing off of object till he stood up. ”Did I do something to make you want to hit me? To make you want to steal things from my house, and burn them? “ He snorted as he stumbled toward the rainbow fire, he reached down towards the flame but grunted from the over powerful heat. ”Stupid….God…”

Noah stood up, walking over to her, she smelled like a mother. Soft, loving, and milk. How could something that smelt so wonderful be so cold and hateful? ”Are you doing this to me because my father raped you? Or are you doing it because you secretly enjoyed having someone fuss over you? It’s okay I won’t tell Jefferson, I’m sure he won’t change your rank even if you did enjoy feel him on top of you.” Noah fell down, as he began to weep over the lost of his artifacts.

The male looked up from his spot on the ground, as his lips curled up around his teeth showing gums, his lids lowered to protract his eyes from any object that could be thrown. ”You touch her, I swear to kill you…WHAT?! You’re sick! I can’t believe you would say such a thing. You have a death wish don’t you? Oh really?! You don’t think she would kill you?! Go ahead try her, try to get between her legs, she might be stupid and nosey, and nothing but a cold hearted bitch, but she will have you killed.” The Sawtooth could see Hotshot, and could hear ever thing. Even if he was just another voice, a more predominant voice of them all.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
3+

She stood stiff as a block of ice as he came to his feet and hurled abuse at her. The things he said to her.. it was disgusting and she had to keep reminding herself that it wasn't Noah actually talking it was the drugs and the alcohol. If they had turned the usually kind and sweet Noah into a monster that resembled his father then for a fleeting moment she wondered on what Lucifer had been like before he had taken to drink and mind altering chemicals. The edged of her teeth were visible between partially curled lips and her tail and ears were held high and almost mocking in a way, she would not hesitate to beat him if he moved to be violent.

Her hands were clenched into fists, it was only now that she noticed his stutter was gone along with the once soft tone of his voice. The true Noah was dead, for now at least. Dead and replaced by this man who spoke such profanity, this demon just like his father. His attention wandered from herself onto something that she could not see or hear and he began shouting into the air, his words were not reassuring. She assumed that Noah had found himself an imaginary friend, shrooms did things like that to you as she had experienced herself. It hurt, honestly hurt to hear him call her a cold hearted bitch, she was doing this because she loved him and because she didn't want him to die or lose his mate, if Rendall was still around and he hadn't chased her away.

But Jace was tough, she had taken more damage to her person than any Noah could give, not while she knew he didn't mean the words he said. During his entire tirade she had not moved a muscle, her arms remained crossed across her chest and her teeth still bared slightly. Where was her Noah?
[html]

3+

With Hotshot now leaning over Jace, whispering into her ears things that only Noah could hear, and things that Noah did not want to hear. He was sickened and angered at the things that the voice what was ever so real to him had to say. ”You….are…sick..” His one and only good eye glazed over as he watched the black coated figure reach around and grab and hold Jace.
Noah stood up, looking right at the figure that the drugs had given life, a name, and a body to. He rushed towards the lady; it wasn’t meant to scare her or even meant for her. He was protecting her from the voice in his head that was now doing everything that it could to be a part of her, to rape her. Noah snarled as he barreled towards her, he was thin and was weak against the power of the drugs, but no one was going to rape a pack member under his watch.

Falling just short of an inch away from her feet the male snarled as he dug his hand into the ground. Flashing lights, quick moving images, shapes of darkness moving and flicking around, pulling Jace down, and then seeing her scream out for help, hand reaching out, but when Noah reached out the hand seem to be further and further away. He was failing at protecting her.

”No…Just….stop….GO AWAY” He yelled as a paw wrapped over his head, as he curled up in the fetal position. ”Go away…goaway…goaway,goawaygoaway GO AWAY” The male screamed, as he sort of rocked back and forth on the ground on his side. Noah wanted the voice to go away, he wanted the images that flashed and flickered to go away, he wanted to be left alone in his little basement. He just wanted things to go back to smooth and easy.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
3+

For a second she was absolutely dumb founded as he staggered to his feet and threw himself at her. Her mind just couldn't grasp the concept of it. Then the split second was over and her hand gripped the handle of her knife and wrenched it from the sheath, she growled warningly, threateningly, she didn't want to hurt him, to draw his blood but she would have to if he refused to back down,

"Noah..." But he still continued to get closer to her, she would have never thought that he would react like this but then drugs messed with your head and made you do things that you wouldn't normally do. A literal second before she would begin to defend herself he fell to the floor at her feet and began to thrash around in his mushroom induced delirium and Jace kneeled down beside him. She didn't know what he could see or hear, her own bad trip was strong in her memory and the woman had been thoroughly turned away from the experience ever since then.

"Noah!" Her voice was sharp, and she intended to cut through the haze of hallucinations that he saw, if she could break through that wall and reach him then maybe she could pull him back out, "Noah! Noah wake up! You're dreaming and none of it is real, wake up!" She wasn't sure what would work on him so she even attempted to pull rank on him, such was her desperation, she had never pulled rank on a friend before, her voice swelled with the power that she held and she appeared to grow in size,

"Noah! I'm ordering you now. Stop it! You will listen to me and do as I tell you. I am the Yakuso and I am higher than you are."
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.ns1Outline {background: url('http://i.imgur.com/7SjIL.png') #020e0e no-repeat top center; width:450px; margin:10px auto; padding:360px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.ns1Title {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #cae2df; color:#0a2523;}
.ns1SubTitle {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;}
.ns1Info {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#6ea7a4; font-weight:bolder;}
.ns1Input {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#7eb2af; color:#42120f; opacity: 0.4; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%;}
.ns1Input b {font-weight:bolder;}
.ns1Input b:before { content:open-quote;}
.ns1Input b:after { content: close-quote;}
.ns1Subtitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;}
.ns1Info2 { text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#6ea7a4; font-weight:bolder;}
.ns1RevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#6ba39f; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>

Noah
There's no tomorrow on this foggy river
OOC :: ---

It wasn’t as if Noah wanted to harm even a strand of fur upon Jace’s body, of anything he would stand in line to kill the first person who would try to hurt her in any way. However, Noah lay upon the ground holding his arms wrapped over his head. He was curled up into a fetal position, whining like a pup would for its mother.

The silver coated star gazer knew that he shouldn’t be seeing these things, he knew that they were really there, however they were as real to him as Jace was. For that he was lost, hurt and confused. He just wanted to enjoy him-self and let loose and somehow in that road the male found a friend that up until this meeting was fine and wonderful to have around. That friend offered him everything that he thought he had wanted at the time, some one that was always willing to “relax” with him and have a drink or two(Or more) And pop back a few of the tasty sponge like food.

Lights flashed, the Sawtooth cringed and shook. Like someone was striking him over and over again, The male yelped and gagged, looking up at her with a snarl, as his head and hand twitched. ”Go..Guh..guh…go away. Hu…uh…he wants you duh…duh..dead. He is st.t.tttttaa..ta…strong.” His shutter was wrist now then it had ever been, since Lucifer’s near death beat down upon him in the last pack lands that they were in.

He rolled over to his stomach planting his arm under him, and pulling his knees up under his stomach and. Pushing up with his hand the Sawtooth monster snarled bearing his teeth to her for what very well may be the first time ever. ”Dochu LISTEN?!” The monster panted, as his only good eye twitched side to side, like it was watching the monsters that was floating around him.

I always knew some day you'd let me down. I've got troubles on my mind, guess I'm doomed to sail this foggy river
WC :: +316
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Her last attempt failed and she could only stare at him helplessly with no more ideas to use. What else could she do, short of beating his cringing form? She was no beast, she had compassion within her heart. So why now did the stuttering creature before her bring only contempt and disgust to her heart. He was Noah. But he was weak, Lucifer's blood stained him and watered down the thick noble heart of him. The heart that had drawn her in and bound her so tightly and held her so close. Where was her Noah? Gone down into the world of beasts. Maybe he would resurface again, maybe not. But she would hold it to herself not to let another Lucifer free to murder and rape. She would kill him herself if she had to. The idea pained her so much despite the angered feelings at him not so long ago, she knew she would have never followed upon her anger, she was too controlled for that, a caged animal. Mismatched eyes watered slightly as they saw before her, the shadow of her brother. But she was of strength, of snow and ice, she held in her pain and sadness, she was strong.

He wanted her to go, to leave him in peace. She must be such a pest to him, such a pain that had come to ruin his times of fun and comfort with her fierce righteous anger. The Denahlii woman instead got to her feet, still leveling a hard gaze at her tormented brother, spoke to him,

"However strong he is, I'm stronger still because I am real, and not a figment of your imagination." For most definitely the first time ever Noah bared his fangs at hers, the only reaction that garnered from her was a baring back of her own ivory teeth. Her breath came in annoyed huffs through her nose and a soft almost inaudible rumble starting in her chest.
[html]

The monster that once was Noah Sawtooth, strong hearted Noah was gone; he was replaced and killed off by drugs and other mind altering substance. The silver male’s mind was dissolving and turning into mush, after all the body knew there was no since of his wonderful and talented mind to stick around if there was going to be no use coming to it.

The silver male looked at her, he was wild there was no questing that. He was a shell, a body that held the looks and the same shuddering issues as the male that had it before. The monster had the one working eye, and the one working eye twitched madly, almost like a seizing animal. He snarled as his claw dug down into the soft, moist, wet ground as he jumped to his two back legs, the monster was not please with her lack of obedience. ”GOD DAMNIT DOT, SUBMIT TO YOUR MASTER!” the monster yelled as his fist swung at her. Missing her face, the Sawtooth male monster faltered hitting a tree, the male pushed off the tree then looking at her, his finger pointed at her. ”You’d best stay away from him! He is mine, you stupid fucking bitch!” The voice was of the monster that had made the silver male that Jace had loved, the same monster that had given her the nick name of Dot. He was back, and he was back for blood. He wanted to rape and kill, he wanted to. However Noah was just strong enough to stop him. Not that Hotshot cared if it was thought to be Noah that dismembered her.

The Sawtooth walked into his house giggling like a child ”Oh…Rendalll Daddy’s home.” The voice was heated and blood chilling at the same time. Hell had opened up just big enough to allow the essence of the monster that played hell on the Valley and all its female’s to come back to this plan.

The monster knew as so long as Noah willingly consumed this fungus, and drank of the toxic drinks that he would surely not have the mind set to fight him off. That was perfectly okay for the Sawtooth sire monster, the monster that had seemingly taken over the male’s head, heart and soul. Lucifer would bring his desires back into play, killing, and hurting every little thing that Noah held near and dear to his heart

<style type="text/css">
.noahuniverse .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#ccccee}
.noahuniverse .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#808080}
.noahuniverse b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#80a1bb; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahuniverse {margin:0 auto; width:446px; background-color:#1d1c1c; background-image:url(http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9269/noahtop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: shonar bangla; font-size:15px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
325 aaannd end of the thread Big Grin

Powerless. A feeling she detested enormously and yet here she was experiencing it completely and utterly as Noah stormed away from him. The voice of Lucifer had rendered her immobile, that awful nickname of his rebounding around her mind. Memories swam to the surface of her mind as she turned away and began to walk. Numb she stumbled onwards, the fire behind her now slowly petering out. It was reckless of her to leave it burning, what if something caught ablaze but at that moment she found she had not an ounce of caring within her.

Ashen paws twitched and a sudden snarl ripped from her chest. Crumpling down into herself the female shifted quickly, shrinking in size until a pitifully small lupus form sprang forwards to tug at the snow and ice with sharpened claws that dragged her forwards with great speed. Such anger inside of her. It burned like the fire she had started. The monster rose to the surface and anything that crossed her path was annihilated, it was only luck that prevented her from coming upon a pack mate or loner. Several beasts of the wild met their end that day though and their bloody rent carcasses were left desecrated within the snowdrifts their blood mixing with the frozen water to form a pink slurry.

Hours passed by and she eventually left the lands of Ichika to hunt elsewhere finally returning within the small hours of the morning, bloodstained and exhausted. She was awake and aware enough to watch the sun rise over the horizon from the depths of Gampo Abbey. Blue and amber fire all but glowed in the darkness until the light of the sun's rays hit and surpassed them. In the eary time before anybody else awakened she sought forgiveness from the Great Mother, from Artoi and Talgor. The hybrid woman breathed in a large breath and exhaled it slowly, soft words whispered upon th wind that followed,

"Bring me peace...