The futures mine to claim
unforward dated.

She had been sick for days now. At first she thought it was bad meat she had eaten but as the days progressed it seemed to come and go. She had a hard time keeping things down and often threw up. It wasn't until she noticed the small but noticeable bump on her stomach did she know what was wrong with her. "Aleo! Aleo, Baby come quick," she yelled from their room. He had come into her life a few weeks ago and now..... Now they were mated and she was pregnant with his children. She had been in heat for almost a week and he had satisfied her every time she needed to be. She was still sore from being tied to him for as many days as they had been but it had been his soft touches and licks that soothed her at night.

She ran a hand over the small bump and smiled. She was going to be a mother. She looked in the mirror and saw Kavi smiling back at her. More and more each day Kavi was disappearing and Shiloh felt it was because she finally felt complete with Aleo and her family. Kiara and Sarian were out of the house at the moment and Shiloh waited for Aleo to come into the room. She stroked a shaking hand over her stomach, feeling the bump and knowing life was growing inside her. What would Aleo think?
[html]I suck...sorry

The man had been keeping an eye on Shiloh for the last week, forever worrying if she was not going to be okay. She brought up the food she gave him, it was very nerve-racking. For days she had been in heat, something he couldn't resist. Aleo was quietly making some breakfast for the two, and he heard her call. He dropped the knife he used to cut the meat and dashed into where she was. "Shiloh, Shiloh; are you alright?" He studied her carefully, she wasn't hurt but one of her hands were touching her stomach where a tiny bump was starting to grow. He stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, a gentle hug. He looked at their reflection in the mirror. One dark hand touched the bump, it was eerie. Life was stirring inside of Shiloh! He calmed down immediately and talked to his mate. "We're going to be complete. You, me, Sarian, and our pups. He thought for a moment,And Kiara." Kiara had become a part of the family too, the man trusted her with Sarian and he thought she was very kind.

He licked her face softly, he would go through with this. Aleo would support and protect his mate. He can't let anything happen to her. The obsidian male noticed that she looked happy, it was nice to see. "I love you"Aleo finished off, life was great for him.

Soon he would be a father, although he already was with Sarian. He stood there holding his mate for a few minutes, cherishing this moment. He smiled into the mirror, it was almost like those pictures that he found in old drawers of the humans, except this picture would only be kept in his memory. [/html]

stop saying you suck. if you sucked I dont think i would be able to stand your writing and wouldn't have asked you to be mates to both my characters. Stop saying you suck because you don't.

His arms were around her in an instant. Shiloh leaned into him and smelled his scent, her scent wash over her and bring her calm. She jumped slightly at the gentle touch of his hand on her scarred stomach. It was one of the few signs she was still self conscious of her scars but Aleo didn't care. In his eyes she was beautiful and now she held part of him within her. She covered his large hand with hers and pressed it against the bump. For a few moments Shiloh could have sworn that there was movement and she couldn't hold back her tears and she watched Aleo's face glow with happiness in the mirror. "I am having our children my love. Oh how I love you my gentle giant," she whispered softly, nuzzling him and giving his hand a gentle squeeze.

She yawned after a few moments and smiled. She felt weak again, her chest hurting slighty. The world started to tilt and she pulled away from Aleo before he could say anything, laying back down on the bed. She was hungry but sleep seemed to be dragging at her more. Could Aleo hear the skipping heart beats? Could he feel how her heart would rush for extended periods of time only to slow to a agonizing pace. She had only told Kiara of her heart issue and found it was harder to tell the one she loved of her heart problems. She curled on the bed and looked up at Aleo. "Cramps. This explains why I am so hungry but cant keep food down," she whispered softly to him.
[html]yeah...I should. I just think I suck because I failed english in school twice. I hope nothing bad happens to Shiloh with her heart condition...Aleo would be all "D:"

the young man smiled warmly when his mate pressed his hand to her abdomen, he felt slight movement within and he gasped in amazement. He had never felt something like this before. He placed his muzzle on the too of her head and laughed at Shiloh's "gentle giant" comment. "I'm really that big? Well then..." Aleo twirled a dark finger playfully through her mane. For a second it seemed like she lurched in his arms, worry fell upon his expression as she moved away towards the bed. Confusion followed. She explained that it was just cramps, he have her a quick look that said he wanted no funny business. "You sure? I hope nothing bad will happen to you. I can't lose you. Not when I just found you." He went to lay with Shiloh, he traced a line down her chest to her belly, feeling the noticeable raising bump. "They will be beautiful." He felt a small sense of pride, knowing that he would be a father. Lilac orbs closed in tranquility, he knew that this was pure bliss. 

It did still worry Aleo that Shiloh  seemed ill. The man failed to know what was wrong. A worrisome smile crossed his charcoal maw as he studied his mate. She was still thin, but with some time she would be healthier. In his eyes she was beautiful, reaching a hand out, he grasped one of hers and squeezed it. The smell of cooking meat drifted to his sensitive nose and Aleo had to stand up from where he lay, even though he didn't want to. He collected the meat from the old woodstove and took it to her, "I hope you can keep this down. You need nutrition. They need nutrition too." Aleo took his share with him, half of the meat and quietly ate. So many different emotions were upon him, love, worry, anticipation. Many different feelings at once was overwhelming. He hoped he could keep up.

[/html]
Shiloh smiled weakly as Aleo asked her if she was sure it was cramps. No. It wasn't cramps. It was her heart. How could she tell Aleo that her heart was weak and that she may be dying. She leaned against him, laying in the crook of his shoulder and down his side. "Aleo... Its not just cramps. I have issues with my heart. Its skipping beats and I have had heart attacks before... I fear I am dying. Any stress that is placed on me could possibly kill me. I don't want to leave you. I am scared for my life and our unborn childrens lives," she whispered as she cried against his shoulder. She had just found love, found someone who loved her. She loved him so much. She took his hand and placed it on her chest, over her heart where it beat too rapidly, skipping when it wanted. She had slight pain at the moment and she couldn't help but cry over it.

When Aleo got up and got her food she was grateful. She was hungry and had been eating more now that she was pregnant. She had morning sickness but had been keeping some of what she ate down. She felt nasty all over, her breast tender and swollen, the few teats she had the same way. She felt swollen all over and she ate the meat slowly, watching her mate with a worried tired expression. She had to be honest with him. She had told him about her heart condition. How was her taking it? after she finished eating she lay back down and curl up. She felt so weak...
[html]

Aleo's manly facial features twisted into both more worry and confusion. There was something wrong with her heart? The answer to curing the condition was unknown to the charcoal man, the hybrid got up from the bed and searched the shelves where books lay dusty. He knew how to read and Aleo flipped through pages of a medical book for any answer. He found something on herbs that could help, but not cure. A hand ran through his dark mop of hair, he huffed a sigh and went back to Shiloh with the book in hand. "I don't know how to fix this...I won't lose you when I just found you. No. I can't." Aleo lay back on the bed with her and stroked her hair with one hand, brushing stray locks back into their place. He couldn't lose his mate and pups. That would be like a punishment from fate. Lilac orbs stared blankly at the floor. Emotion came back as he pulled Shiloh to him, holding her as she softly cried.

There must be something to do, something to help her. He licked her cheek softly and placed a hand on her growing stomach. "I'll help you through this...I can take care of Sarian so you can rest. These herbs in this book, they can help but not cure." Tye news hit him hard, how could both of them be so punished?

[/html]
Shiloh watched Aleo search though book after book for something that would help her failing heart. His eyes had a glassy look to them and when he came back to the bed Shiloh sat up and hugged him from behind, her tears falling heavy from her eyes. She lay her head on his warm back and listen to his strong heart beat. "My Aleo... I couldn't leave you if I wanted to. I am hanging on for you and our unborn children. I love you," she whispered before laying back down.

Shiloh snuggled closer to him when he laid back down, steadily crying. She loved him and needed him. his hand touched her stomach and it was her undoing. She felt her pups move inside her and she knew she had to live. For everyone that loved her. For her mate and daughter.
IN A RUSH, SHORT POST. SORRY![html]

The ebony man sighed audibly and pulled Shiloh closer to him, losing her would ruin his life. How would he cope if something like that did happen? The Kenpo nodded at her words, unable to say another thing. He wanted her to live. For his children to live. Everything would be perfect then. He loved Shiloh so much. Finally after silence, Aleo spoke up. "I want you to live. To be with me, I just can't imagine losing you." It would be catastrophic, horrendously painful. After all she had been through, Shiloh didn't deserve this. Luckily some of the herbs mentioned in the book were in the kitchen unit of the apartment, tucked safely away in jars. He pulled away from her hug and set some of the herbs in a tea. He let them soak and returned to his mate. He ran a finger down her cheek slowly, running over a scar, and back onto fur. A weak loving smile spread across his sullen palette. How long would she have? Hopefully as long as he lived. A hand placed itself over her heart, feeling the beat that fluttered to a stop and started quickly again. Aleo couldn't put more stress on the woman, not now. Not ever. A small tear fell from a violet eye as he looked into her emerald orbs. He brushed it away, determined to keep Shiloh well. "You should rest." His voice was soft and he pulled the covers over them both. He tucked in the sides around Shiloh and pulled her close.

[/html]
Shiloh whined when he left her side, making a fowl smelling tea for her. As she waited her chest grew heavy and she curled up in pain. She burrowed down into the plush furs that surrounded her and waited for the pain to subside. She reached for him when he came back and his soft lingering touches brought calm to her until his hand rested on her chest, feeling her heart beat. She averted her eyes and kept his hand there as her heart stopped momentarily then speed up as she got flustered.

She looked up and saw tears in his eyes. "Please.... I am not worth your tears. I love you Aleo. My heart beats for you and Sarian and our pups. I live for you. Please don't cry over me.' she whispered softly before yawning. She was sleepy now that she had told Aleo what was wrong with her. She was emotionally drained and she yawned again and touched his face softly. "My strong Aleo..... she whispered as sleep took over her body.