My Boyfriend's Back?
OOC: I'm going to backdate this to the 8th

IC: Ayasha had no idea what Liam had done so was planning to go to see him. So she left early in the morning and headed to Cercatori d’Arte to see her loverboy. She hoped that they wouldn’t have to wait too much longer to be mates. She believed Liam turned one this month but she wasn’t sure about that. But she missed him, despite seeing him a few days ago.

The thought of that meeting brought up memories of that day and how they almost let their passion get the best of them. It was thrilling yet scary how he treated her. But he seemed to remember himself and stopped before anything happened and apologized for it. He also told her that he loved her, which she knew but it was nice to hear it from him.

When she got to the tree that Liam hung around, she paused. Something was wrong. Ayasha could smell blood. She had a sinking feeling that Liam had something to do with it. She realized that she needed to speak with someone and not necessarily Liam. So she howled for someone to explain to her what happened. As she waited, she felt that Liam would be coming to see her for a very bad reason.
[html]

Short crappy post.. sorry for the wait.

Word Count → 300+

That day was now in her mind permenantly, the smell the sounds. They all would stay in her mind forever to show what someone could do to a small child. He never answered her when she asked as he ran away from her family and her friends that were trying to do to him what he had done to the little black pup that Sky held in her arms. She shook her head as the sound of a howl brought her from the dark nightmare that was not a file in her mind.

Not knowing what it meant, she moved to it like she had the day of the murder. This howl did not make her body shiver so she followed in hopping that it would not bring her to another scene like that. She could still smell the metallic scent of Tameri and Liam, their blood intertwined and created the stench that lingered. As she drew closer to the howling source she looked at a white girl standing by a tree that the boy seemed to hang around. His scent covered this area.

Her smell almost seemed familiar, the perfume that she once smelled on the stupid male when she passed by him in the pack without exchanging words. Who was she? With her tail held high against her back she stopped a little way away from her. What would she want coming to the pack a day after the bloodied confrontation. You are in the territory of Cercatori d'Arte, tell me.. Why are you here?" Her emotionless voice asked as she looked over the girl carefully. Her wrds reminded her of her father when they wandered out as he showed her what he did most of his day. Him not being here shocked her but she showed none of this in her face. Her eyes showed a slight hint of sadness as she thought of Tameri, already she missed her smile.

<style type="text/css">
.juiletpaint b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px; text-shadow:#596820 0px 0px 1px;}
.juiletpaint p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.juiletpaint {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#cdb887; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/A5Lbb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #596820; border-radius:10px; padding: 270px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60683f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.juiletpaint .wordcount {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #60683f; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#596820 0px 0px 1px;}
.juiletpaint .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]
OOC: That's fine. It was a wait at all.

IC: Ayasha had no idea what had happened here just yesterday but knew that it was bad. But she didn’t have to wait long for someone to come to see her. She turned to see who it was and thought she looked vaguely familiar but didn’t want to make an assumption. So she would introduce herself and see if the younger female would recognize her. She seemed to remember her from when Shiloh was staying here but she could have been wrong. Plus, she didn’t remember her name.

The question was expected but the look in the girl’s eyes made her pause. She feared for the worst but now that she was here she had to know what had happened. ”I’m Ayasha from AniWaya. I came here to see my boyfriend, Liam Rhiannon.” She wanted to ask what had happened but was afraid to ask.

But she was here and so she had to know if there was something wrong with Liam. ”Excuse me for asking but I can smell Liam’s blood. Did something happen to him?” How she wished Dichali was here to give her support and guidance. She could almost sense the spirits of this place angry and sad, like something bad happened here. She really hoped that he was relatively unharmed.
[html]

well you cant tell outwardly but Jules is very uneasy about this girl being Liam's girlfriend and is kinda still in shock of the murder

Word Count → 300+

As she awaited the white girl's answer she could not help but see the events playing out in her mind. The strong smell of metallic blood filled her to the fact it almost made her cough to catch her breath. It was the woman's words that brought her back to the present, taking her out of the nightmare once more. Her eyes held their emotionless state only letting a slight amount of shock escape, the girl was that boy's lover. She was from a pack she had never been to but her scent reflected the faint scent Liam wore, perhaps it was just her scent.

She then asked about the boy, the one everyone screamed at and called murderer. She could smell the disgusting scent too, the smell of blood. "You picked a bad time to come to this pack, Aysha." She stated not truly wanting to tell the white girl what happened to her stupid boyfriend. He was a traitor, killed his own sister. A defenseless pup that did nothing but love him. How could he even do that? There was no way he was as stupid as they were when they were pups, but he proved her wrong.

"I am Juliet, would you like to hear the good news first or the bad news. Though I really don't get that saying since you will hear the bad news anyways, what good is hearing the good news first or last." She asked emotionlessly, using the method she had seen. Though she continued to let her point of the uselessness of her sating that, it was a very stupid saying. With being the lover of someone who did such a thing, the good news of him getting away and banished from this pack may not be good at all to the white girl.

<style type="text/css">
.juiletpaint b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px; text-shadow:#596820 0px 0px 1px;}
.juiletpaint {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#cdb887; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/A5Lbb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #596820; border-radius:10px; padding: 270px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60683f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.juiletpaint .wordcount {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #60683f; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#596820 0px 0px 1px;}
</style>[/html]
Juliet had a slightly empty look to her eyes that turned to shock and learning that she was, at least in terms of her relationship with Liam. The younger female mentioned coming at a bad time and Ayasha’s frown deepened. What had her boyfriend done, exactly? Had he really given in to the butterflies? The feeling that she was getting seemed to affirm that fear. But this girl would hopefully tell her what happened.

She looked around and was a bit unsettled. ”I can feel that.” She was getting more and more worried. Was there any good to what she was dreading? She sighed. ”I don’t think it will make any difference which I hear first. I have a feeling that I won’t like either bit of news.” But she would steel herself for whatever would be told to her.

She wondered if Juliet remembered her from when Shiloh was staying with them. She gave an inward sigh. Why couldn’t things be simple like they were when she was little? So many of her trouble were solved by a hug and a kiss. Now she knew there was bad and there was nothing she could do to stop it. She never even thought that there was evil.
[html]

Wow this is sucky, sorry for the delay and the sucky post

Word Count → 300+

He was stupid, just stupid. The stupid air headed boy he was when they were just pups, why couldn't he have proved her wrong? Why did he have to act so stupid and kill someone that loved him so dearly, she just could not wrap her head around it. What was in his mind, what was he thinking to justify his actions. These were the questions looping in her head as she looked at the white girl before her, her eyes returned to there blank state as she listened to her words and watched her movement.

This girl could feel the tension in the air, smell the blood. Of coarse she understood the bad timing she was now subject to but she did not come for worry of the pack but worry of the murderer. She was starting to understand that word, using it more and more as she thought of the boy. Juliet watched the girl, finding the signs she was looking for. The white girl was worried, concerned for Liam.

"Well, yesterday Liam attacked his little sister Tameri." Her voice still eerily without emotion, only taking a short pause before continuing with her tell as the evens played again in her head. "He killed her, tore his sister apart. My dad, Shawchert, attacked him but he did not kill him because Taliesin and Skye commanded him to stop them banished him from my pack." She finished, just letting both pieces of the news blend together. He was not dead, but he killed his sister. She did not know if any of that was good news, to her she was slightly happy she did not see Liam die. But the other part of her felt fear for him still being around. Was this the real world, did it always have to be so cruel.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
OOC: Want to end the thread with your reply? Or we can end it here if you want.

IC: She stared at the younger female in dumbfounded confusion. She understood the words and the meaning but there was a disconnection between the words and Liam. She knew what he was capable of doing but that didn’t make what he had done any easier for her to grasp. It was almost like she was watching an old film. Juliet’s emotionless voice made it even more surreal.

She opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out. She tried a few more times and then gave up. She was in shock and she didn’t know if she wanted to go home, find Liam, or curl up in a ball and maybe cry. Though the latter was definitely sounding like the best option. But she knew that Liam might be hurt and need help. There was something that held her back from rushing over to him.

She needed to leave this place and think. She might need to process what happened but after that she would need to find Liam and talk to him, though she had a feeling he might not realize what he had done. Ayasha barely found her voice and she whispered, ”I need to leave,” and ran off in the direction of home. Yes, curling up in a ball sounded like a wonderful idea.
[html]

Wow Thread is over!

Word Count → 300+

For a few seconds the cream girl’s eyes moved to the ground, almost as if just looking at the girl that claimed to be Liam’s mate just caused her pain. In truth it did, she was still dwelling in how the boy could have done such a thing. After she finished speaking her sad eyes turned back to the white girl, watching every movement that her face could give. There were so many at first that Juliet could not tell what Ayasha was feeling, confusion struck her eyes as she watched with caution.

She had seen this once on her mother when she was upset about Titania leaving, and then again when she looked at Juliet for the answers to her whereabouts. She never understood this display until it turned into disbelief, the feeling she showed when it all happened just yesterday. Her tail flickered curiously as she wanted to know what the girl was thinking, wanted to know her exact emotions. But that, well that was impossible.

The girl turned and Juliet found herself stepping closer to the stranger as if wanting to confort her, though she did not understand why. She did not see the little girl’s mangled body; she did not see the tears in the mother’s eyes. She was not there so how could she feel the way Juliet felt? She then began to run and Juliet just watched, only hearing a murmur of her words as she tore in the other direction. The girl just turned and headed home, finding no reason to follow the girl or even to say another word. She was still trying to figure everything out and maybe.. Drawing would help her clear her mind.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]