Lead by memories
[html]

Word Count → 423 :: Bah, was planning an awesome joining post but i have serious cramp in my arm so sorry for the total fail post ^^ family members welcome to join in for a reunion and anyone else really

Life on his own was interesting to say the least; quickly the young Ahiga had learned how harsh and uncaring the world can be and was disgusted by the revelation of how much he'd been depending upon others. So weak and feeble he felt at first he'd quickly lost all the excess fat his young form had stored, but thankfully with the assistance of good willed strangers he had learned the fine art of scavenging and the reckless gift of stealing another predators dinner. Small as he was, the white boy was lithe and agile when he wished to be and had managed to fend for himself well enough in the time he had spent away from his mother. Thinking of his mother brought a hoard of memories back to him, each crashing into him and weighing him down, the guilt of abandoning them and forcing Al to lie about his death still haunted him every now and then when he allowed his mind to wonder back to the past, yet he knew his choice to run away as he had was the right one. Staying and being controlled like he was during the foolish adult's war was stifling and unsettling for him; he needed control over his own life and to make his own choices or everything would fall apart.

With thought of his family and home on his mind, it came as no surprise to the young boy when he soon found himself stood before Aniwaya's borders. Staring into the all to familiar lands he inhaled the scent and stepped forward into the lands, disregarding the marked borders in a small show of defiance. With his head held high he took in every sight, smell and subtle change that the coming winter had brought to the lands, his pace slow and careful for he was still not confident in his two legged form but wished to show of the design he'd dyed upon himself; the design slightly smudged here and there from where he'd messed up or where his fur had been disturbed and disrupted the design. Scanning the land around him he realized he was growing near to Asgina Usvdoni and paused, suddenly nervous to be near the creepy caves.

Flashing green eyes in every direction he looked all around himself in a paranoid manner, sure some sort of ghost thing would come out and bite him, but when he noted nothing he simply sat himself down and frowned, trying to remember how to get home from where he was.

<style type="text/css">
.ahitemple b {font-weight:bold; color:#1c2217; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px;}
.ahitemple p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 30px;}
.ahitemple p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ahitemple .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1c2217; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px;}
.ahitemple p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ahitemple {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#565c45; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fddcI.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#939683; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
OOC: *Tackle hugs* Little brother!

IC: How long had it been since her mother left and Ayasha learned her brother had died? Sometimes it seemed like years when in fact it was only a month. Of course, she had been busy with her duties as a scout and taking care of her siblings. But now that her mother was back, she and Dichali could have some time to themselves. Poor Dichali was constantly being used as a pupsitter. Not that eh complained. But she did feel sorry for him.

Today, the two of them were patrolling the borders. It was odd to Ayasha to have her spirit guide with her. But she did miss it. A lot. So they soon fell into a comfortable silence, letting the sounds of winter come alive. She thought of Liam and how they would hopefully be mates soon. Of course, Ralla would need to approve of their mateship. She loved Liam dearly but wouldn’t go against her mother’s wishes.

A somewhat familiar scent filled her nostrils and she headed towards Asgina Usdoni curious as to who it was. She thought it was her brother but he was dead wasn’t he? She ran and stopped short when she saw Ahiga. She stared at him, almost like he was a ghost. ”Ahiga? Is that really you?” Ayasha hoped that it wasn’t her eyes playing tricks on her. She longed to hold him but what if he was a ghost?
[html]
AHIGA NISHANT
so why am i ten feet under and upside down

barely surviving has become my purpose

cause I'm so used to living underneath the surface
Word Count :: 368 Ahiga scaring himself xD

A chill crept up his spine causing his hackles to rise and his muscles to painfully tense. It was surely his imagination, his foolish belief that the place was haunted causing him to think some ghost was making him feel cold chills rather then the coming winter wind and yet the paranoia and fear had already set into place and the stubborn boy wouldn't be convinced other wise. At each sound, every small rustle and slightest flicker of moment he swirled his head around, wide eyed and holding his breath as his panic began to grow. More and more his fears grew, growing wild and elaborating until every rock, leaf and stick seemed to be out to get him. Sat upon the ground as he was he tucked his legs tightly against his chest and buried his face into them, curling up small in hope that his imaginary demons wouldn't notice his stark white self sat there.

“Al, Al, Al...” he whimpered quietly, calling for his Twin in hope the other would somehow find him. With each cool breeze the wrapped itself around his huddled form, the white boy shivered, whimpering a little and peering over his folded legs expecting to see some demon or another. Minutes passed and time began to stretch on, all the while he remained in place scared and alone. Movement sounded before him and he glared over his legs to see a familiar white form, causing his frown to deepen more before his eyes widened a fraction and he unfolded his limbs, clumsily rising up onto two legs. Stepping forward he intended to run towards the white female, succeeding in only stepping forward twice before falling to the ground, legs and arms sprawled out everywhere in an attempt to break his fall but made little difference. With a loud thud he fell face first into the floor.

Peering up from his new-found position on the ground, he whimpered slightly out of pain and happiness that he'd been found, “Aya”. Trying to bring himself up into a seated position, he slowly untangled himself and then slowly rose to stand once more, looking at the white female as if she would disappear at any moment.

Image courtesy of Martin Gommel; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm b {font-family:verdana; color:#030504; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm {background-color:#555549; font-family:tahoma; font-size:11px; color:#1b1d1b; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/7350/ahigatab1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 95px 0px; border:2px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px;}
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm .name {text-align:center; font-family:fantasy; color:#1b1d1c; font-size:28px; text-shadow:#0c0e0d 1px 1px 1px; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:5px;}
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm .lyrics {text-align:center; font-family:braggadocio; color:#9a957d; font-size:12px; text-shadow:#0c0e0d 1px 1px 1px; padding:10px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:8px;}
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:cursive; color:#edeadb; font-size:10px; padding:5px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:5px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>[/html]
[html]
AYASHA
The broken locks were a warning you got inside my head
I tried my best to be guarded, I'm an open book instead
I still see your reflection inside of my eyes
That are looking for a purpose, they're still looking for life
Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Ayasha watched her little brother be curled up in a ball, seemingly scared. Not that she blamed him. This place was a little creepy. She wanted to ask him why he was back but knew that now might not be the best time to ask him those questions. There would be time for that later and she knew that their mother would want to hear what happened to him and why he had Alaster say that he was dead. She had a feeling that Alaster knew that Ahiga was still alive.

He tried running toward her and she started towards him but he fell down. He looked at her and her heart broke at his pain. He whimpered and said part of her name. He stood up and she took the opportunity to run over to him and give him a hug. ”Ahiga, we’ve all missed you. What happened?” Her questions was open-ended to let him chose what he would tell. Eventually, he would have to tell them everything but for now she wanted to make sure he was all right. She loosened her hold on him but didn’t let him go. If he wanted to get out of her embrace he could but she hoped he didn’t. ”are you back to stay, little brother?”

Image courtesy of Jorge Orte Tudela

<style>
.SS15141211_Ayasha .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.SS15141211_Ayasha p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SS15141211_Ayasha b {font-family:verdana; color:#262110; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SS15141211_Ayasha {background-color:#483a1e; font-family:tahoma; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img862.imageshack.us/img862/8247/ayasha.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:265px 0px 10px 0px; border:2px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px;}
.SS15141211_Ayasha .name {text-align:center; font-family:fantasy; color:#283115; font-size:40px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:5px;}
.SS15141211_Ayasha .lyrics {text-align:center; font-family:braggadocio; color:#636b15; font-size:12px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:10px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:8px;}
.SS15141211_Ayasha .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:cursive; color:#747c5a; font-size:10px; padding:5px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:5px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
AHIGA NISHANT

Word Count :: 309 Wee, childish tantrums on the way ~

Ayasha's arms surrounded him, pushing away his growing fears and making him feel safe... feel like he was finally home; not that he'd ever admit as such to anyone, to stubborn to admit that he'd been missing his family and especially his twin Alaster. A small stab of guilt flared in his chest, knowing that he'd forced his twin to lie to everyone about his staged death, but at the time it had seemed the most logical way to leave everything behind and give life on his own a shot without everyone looking for him and wanting to drag him back, to control his life and boss him around some more. Wriggling free of his sister's embrace, he dusted himself off as if a hug was some dirt and frowned at his sister's questions. “What happened? You actually have the nerve to ask...” he kept his voice quiet, his childish anger clearly showing through his words and slight disgusted shake of his head that followed them.

Turning from his sister he looked around, no longer terrified of the creep place; only slightly uneasy. But now that he was calm he recognised where he was and was certain he could find his way back to the village. Stepping forward he began to head down the trail he believed would lead him to where he desired to be, silently fuming at his sister. “Dumping us here, there, everywhere, then telling us to come back when it suited you, to do this and that when it suited you. That's what happened” he shouted at the white female, not even bothering to see if she was following him or not. A small part of him knew his anger was misplace, yet that did not change the fact he was angry about having his life controlled like he felt it was at that time.

<style>
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm b {font-family:verdana; color:#030504; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm {background-color:#555549; font-family:tahoma; font-size:11px; color:#1b1d1b; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/7350/ahigatab1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 105px 0px; border:2px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px;}
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm .name {text-align:center; font-family:fantasy; color:#1b1d1c; font-size:28px; text-shadow:#0c0e0d 1px 1px 1px; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:5px;}
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm .lyrics {text-align:center; font-family:braggadocio; color:#9a957d; font-size:12px; text-shadow:#0c0e0d 1px 1px 1px; padding:10px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:8px;}
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:cursive; color:#edeadb; font-size:10px; padding:5px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:5px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>[/html]
Ahiga seemed to accept her hug but Ayasha became confused when he pushed her away. She frowned when he became angry. She was about ask him what he was doing when he talked about her having the nerve to ask him what was wrong. She gave a growl of frustration at her headstrong younger brother.

Then he started to walk away while he shouted about being abandoned by her and coming and going when it suited her. She scowled at him and pulled his arm when she ran to catch up with. ”Your wrong, Ahiga. I didn’t leave you anywhere. Mom tried to leave me with our uncles to keep me safe but I wouldn’t let her. She left you there to keep you guys safe. Then Uncle Strel brought you here when he was done and thought it was safe. Then Alaster tells us you were dead. I was upset when I thought I lost you. So don’t get angry at me, little brother.” She took a few calming breaths.

She sighed. ”No one forced you come back.” She wanted to change the subject. ”Where did you go? You changed.” She was mostly talking about his clothes as she pulled at his hoodie. But she also was referring to his attitude. ”Mom, will be thrilled that you’re back.” Her voice was soft and a bit pleading. Though she didn’t know what she was pleading for.
[html]
AHIGA NISHANT

Word Count :: 392 Temper temper

A pale white ear flicked at his sisters growl but he still continued to make his way over to the path, planning to storm of in a show of anger so that the white woman understood just how angry he was. Stepping forward he felt something snag at the material of his black hoodie, pulling his arm as if to stop him. Snatching his arms forward he pulled it free from his sisters grasp and carried on walking forward, not even glancing in her direction but he did listen to her words; each one seemingly fuelling his temper. How dare she? How dare she say he was wrong; she wasn't there, she'd abandoned him just like mother had, she thought she could control his life just like the rest of them. She was no different then the others.. if anything she was worse for trying to lie to him; he was there, he was the one who was left behind, he knew and understood how everything happened.

Stopping he turned to face her, flinging his arms out to his sides in an angry gesture. “Don't get angry at you? Now why should I not get angry at you, pray tell sister.” he sneered the words out as if calling her his sister was dirty. “You take me for some young, foolish child? You seem to forget, it was us who were abandoned, I was there, I already know exactly what happened” he shouted at her, turning away from here and continuing to walk away until he felt something pull at his hoodie again.

Growling he turned to face his so called sister once more, missing some of what she had been saying. “It's none of your business where I went and it's none of mums. I only came back for Al” he ignored the others pleading tone, not caring whether he was hurting her or not and only thinking of himself and the anger he held for those that had abandoned him. Standing there he breathed heavily from all the shouting, simply staring at his sister for a moment before growling and storming off one more, knowing he should probably stop and apologise for being rude so that he didn't hurt Aya and so that he didn't get in trouble, but his temper was too irrational for him to give into reason.

<style>
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm {background-color:#555549; font-family:tahoma; font-size:11px; color:#1b1d1b; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/7350/ahigatab1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 105px 0px; border:2px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px;}
OOC: Ayasha is being responsible and just giving up and leaving. If you want we can end with your post?

IC: Apparently her grabbing his arm worked as he twirled around to face her, although he was angry with her. He was a spitfire and passionate. Yet he was also acting like a spoiled child as he talked being foolish, which she thought he was but knew that it would not be a good idea to say so. That would make it worse.

What she had hoped was a happy reunion was going to turn into a shouting match if she didn’t stop it. She gave an angry sigh and said, ”Fine! Be angry with me. Just know that both mom and I were heartbroken when you had Alaster lie for you and say that you were dead.” He stared at her and she stared back until he gave up and growled. He walked away.

She gave another sigh, more sad, and headed in another direction but still towards home. ”I assume you can find your way home so you can explain to mom why you’re back?” She didn’t really want to be home for that one and so went back to her patrol. She wasn’t angry at Ahiga but knew that he would want space and time before he came to his senses.
[html]
AHIGA NISHANT

Word Count :: 321 Ending with this post works for me :3

Once more guilt flooded him as Ayasha brought up the lie he'd forced Alaster to tell; he knew his twin would never refuse a request of his and so he'd forced his brother into a corner. It was disgusting, a sickening feeling to know that he'd done such a despicable act towards his brother and yet knowing that it wasn't a 'nice' thing to do, he'd still asked Al to lie and he'd still staged his own death. Knowing that his sister was right and being mature about all this only fuelled his temper more; he wanted her to shout, to rise to his level so that she would look just as bad and childish as he was. But she simply left him and went on her way; and so responded the only way he young mind could think of; he stormed back to the village.

Fuming with each step he didn't pay attention to any of the new faces, nor did he pay mind to the subtle changes to his home pack that had happened in his absence. Knowing his destination he walked towards the tree house like a man dammed for life in prison. Pausing at the foot of the tree house he looked up, shoving hands in his pockets and desperately wanting the ground to swallow him up there and then. “I guess i'm home now” he whispered to himself, the words barely audible to his own ears. Staring into the tree's depth he felt excitement for being reunited with his twin once more, caring little for his other sister and mother... mother was bound to be furious and Alueie was annoying to be around; her he hadn't missed much.

Fidgeting he had the sudden urge to run away all over again and yet he'd been seen by Ayasha and so he believed he had no other choice but to confront his family despite their reactions he feared.

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Welcome to AniWaya!

Hooray! Check out all of this fun stuff:

• Have a look at the Aniwaya Territories for interesting areas to explore.
  • Completing tasks in the season game offer collectibles, tables, avatars, icons, art and titles. Have a look!
  • You can collect points from your posts and trade them for various prizes, including art.
  • Remember to look into AniWaya's culture and laws!
  • Do you have a horse? Add it to the official stables overview, here.
  • Do you have a spirit guide already? Add it to our current listings, here.

Need help? Confused about AniWaya stuff? Don't hesitate to PM your questions to the AniWaya account, and we'll reply as soon as possible. If you need posting tables, avatars or sigs, you can request code and graphics in the talents subforum. If you're feeling lost or confused about the game, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Aides, or to seek out a Mentor!