Does He Love Me?
Ayasha had tried to go on a patrol of the borders but ended up getting too distracted to pay attention to what she was doing. There was too much on her mind and she had tripped on low branches who knows how many times. Her mother was back and she knew that Ralla would be willing to talk to her and give her advice. She would probably even give her a hug, which she could use as well.

She had also not been sleeping well and had taken to doing extra patrols in the middle of the night. She had to reduce the urge to go to Liam, as much as she wanted to. She sighed and ran a hand through her mane. That boy was causing her to doubt so many things. Was all the junk he was going through worth it? Could he get his butterflies under-control? Would he be true to her and not hurt any pups they might have or her? She wasn’t sure about those things any more. A couple weeks ago, she would be able to say that she trusted him. She still loved him but would that last?

She climbed the treehouse ladder and waited outside. The conversation that she was going to have was not one for her siblings. She gently called, ”Mom? Can you come out here so we can talk?” She knew her mother would be awake and wouldn’t mind talking to her oldest child. Luckily, she had already told Ralla about the butterflies so that would be easier. She sighed yet again and paced as she waited for her mother, something she rarely did.
[html]
(Nootau: Not visible)

The days had just been more and more joyous as she lived them, each morning bringing a surprise. Ahiga was home--much to her shock and disbelief--and all Ralla could do was fawn over her son and keep a close eye on him, as if he would disappear again. But, slippery as ever, the boy always found a way to escape her sight, leaving her to worry. If she wasn't careful, her children would drive her crazy--and what would that say about her position?

Still, she found time for all her children: It was only fair and just. Despite the secrecy that she knew her twins had between one another, she felt confident that Alaster would keep a closer eye on Ahiga this time around (strange as that sounded). Although Ahiga was the more headstrong of the two, Alaster had grown since she had sent the three away to Cour des Miracles--he seemed more responsible now; more able to at least stand up to Ahiga's rebelliousness and keep it in check.

Still...

The voice of Ayasha just outside the hut door caught Ralla by surprise, as she had been going through some of her older scrolls to check their accuracy. She would need to document Maska's reign, repugnant as that was, as well, to ensure historical inclusiveness, but that would have to wait. Ralla knew at least a little of Ayasha's plight--long nights with no sleep, nervousness about a boy...--and truly wanted to help; and now it seemed the right time, as the young girl had sought her out instead of Ralla having to approach her. Smoothing her fur, the white mother stepped outside of the observatory door and walked down the makeshift planks to meet her daughter at the main platform. "Gadousdi tsinulistanv, tsunadadatlutugi?" Ralla asked in AniWayan, having reformed herself to speak it more often that her children might use it more often as well. She could see Ayasha was distressed, which in turn caused empathy within Ralla.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style>
.firestarter .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:right; padding:0px 20px 20px 0px;color:#7a582a; }
.firestarter p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent: 20px;}
.firestarter b {font-family: verdana, tahoma, serif; color:#7a582a; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#6d152d 0px 0px 3px;}
.firestarter {background-color:#000; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/86Qj2.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7a9ab1; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:13px; color:#44331c; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; border: 1px solid #6f4632; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.firestarter-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000; margin: auto;border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]
There were only a few bright spots in her life right now, her mother and younger brother being back. Yet there wasn’t much else. She had Liam to wait and worry about. It was also tough to know that in his delirium he had said the name of someone else. Did he really love her as much as he said? Was everything he told her a lie? She needed to calm herself before she did something or something bad happened to her from all this stress.

Her mother’s voice was a welcome relief and she gave her mother a hug, clinging to her slightly. She knew that no matter what happened her mother would always love her. She held on to her as she tried to gather her thoughts and how to explain everything that was going through her mind right now. She pulled away slightly and started pacing, playing the necklace that her mother gave as she walked.

”Mom, I’m afraid. You know how I told you about Liam and the butterflies? Well, they tell him to destroy all the shadow wolves. And he hadn’t listened to them until now. He killed his adopted sister because the butterflies told him she was a shadow wolf. And then his pack mates hurt him and made him leave. When I found him, he was delirious and said the name of someone else. I don’t if he still loves me or if I should trust him or…?” By the end of her rambling, Ayasha had tears running down her face and she didn’t even know what else she could question. She would never question that she loved him, but there so man other things that she did. ”I don’t know what to do.” Her voice was small as she looked at her mother for help and guidance.
[html]
Sorry for the wait :3 It's a bit short in terms of content, but...there it is >_>

For a moment Ralla's eyes widened at the sudden embrace, but they quickly softened, having only been mildly surprised. While she was clung to she stroked Ayasha's hair, waiting for her daughter to gather her thoughts properly. Ale? she prompted softly. Soon Ayasha began to pace, and with a mixture of amusement and seriousness Ralla watched, wondering just what was going to come out of her rambunctious daughter's mouth next.

Steadily, though, as Ayasha spoke, the smile fell from Ralla's lips as she mulled everything over. Yes, Ayasha had told her about Liam, and she had not been thrilled with him based on the initial stories... But like Kemo, she was willing to forgive him if he had the resolve to reform, and had thus given him and Ayasha the benefit of the doubt. But what she was hearing here...was a repeat of her history. Despite her confidence and faith in Kemo, he had left his family, his darkness too much for him to handle. In a way he had been doing right by his family, but he had likely done more harm than good... And then the story got worse. All things considered in the past, Ralla was hardened when she needed to be, more recently. She would need to be stern now, and not let any sign of weakness enter her speech.

Ayasha, nihi uha hia equa adanvdo, Ralla said as she stepped in to wipe a tear away, trying to calm her daughter's spirits. Ayv uha adanelv nihi ale Liam hia ulisdelvdodi ale hia utlasidv nidvlenvda hia adalenisgv, ale ayv asgaihv ahani ale hatlvno ayv asehisdi hia asdanvnv. If he was dangerous enough that his pack cast him out, I do not want him near you. She knew her words were harsh, but they had to be said. Ayasha was still too young to make these decisions fully for herself--they were different than social independence; this was a matter of her safety. It would be different if Liam were here and we could watch him, but if he did the same thing here, the tribe would cast him out as well.... What must her eldest be thinking right now, being told the things she was? Would Ayasha reject them? Likely. But her daughter was distressed, it made Ralla sad to see her so...

Moon walks. Moon talks. Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug39 b {font-weight:bold; color:#534e5f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #12161b; }
.freebaug39 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug39 {margin:0 auto; width:497px; background-color:#1d3843; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/azf88.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bbc2ca; padding: 134px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a7b8c2; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1d3843; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug39 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug39 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

OOC: That's fine. Ayasha is trying to be reasonable while still being rebellious.

IC: Ayasha saw her mother’s look as she paced and while in another situation she might have joined the amusement, right now she was not amused. She watched her mother as her story unfolded and knew that Ralla would not be happy with it. She kind of assumed that she would not be before she even came but hoped that her mother would understand everything.

Her mother wiped a tear away and she smiled at what her mother said about her having a big heart. But she soon frowned as her mother continued talking. The proclamation? She was to stay away from Liam. But what her mother said about the tribe made since. Though it got her to thinking that the two of them would go somewhere else if neither of their packs would take him.

She wanted to get angry but knew that would not be the best way of going about it. ”Would you stop me from leaving, mom? Because if AniWaya can’t take him, there must be somewhere that will. And I love him. I seem to be able to calm him down and I know he would not hurt me on purpose.” She would still leave even if her mother wouldn’t approve of it.
[html]

Ralla just went mother-matriarch >_>

Although Ralla herself had already turned so, Ayasha became serious as well--along with the atmosphere. As her daughter spoke again, there was a string tugged in Ralla's heart--a string that connected her to her past and only mate. She had long ago given up on his return--had cursed herself a fool that she could ever change him.

She had been like Ayasha, once. So sure of the world and that everything would fall into place. So sure that with hope and love, everything would be fine. She still believed so--still believed in giving someone a chance. But the situation that she was in...it was too close. Like Liam, Kemo had had demons. Kemo had killed, raped, and committed crimes that she could not speak to the world. But she had loved him, and had thought that...with her love and understanding...he would get better. But then he left--he left them--and she had to concede that his demons were too large for her, it seemed. It had hurt--that they were not enough for him. But there it was. And now, standing before her, history was repeating itself. Her children did not know of Kemo's dark past, and she wanted to keep it that way--when they were born, he had been so proud--Ralla had thought that he had found his home and peace. The younger three were too young to remember much, but Ayasha knew him well. She wondered what Ayasha thought of him, leaving like that.

Ralla looked clearly into Ayasha's eyes--forest green meeting sky blue--and gave her answer. "Yes, I would," she said softly. Her daughter, who had had her heart broken and who had seen war, did not need to go through what she had. Her first crush had been only that--a crush. But when someone decided to see something through like she was deciding with Liam, it changed them...as it had changed the white mother. "You are thinking too narrowly about this, Ayasha. A pack that will willingly take a murderer--one as unstable as he, and if they should have any black wolves!--is not a safe place for you or him. He might not harm you physically, but think what it will do to you inside. What it will do to you," she emphasized. She paused, seeing if it would sink into her daughter's mind what she had said. "No," she reaffirmed. Her mind was made up, and she would not let something repeat that she could prevent. "As your mother, I forbid you from seeing Liam. You are to stay here in AniWaya." And that was her final word on the matter. If she felt the need, she would send a chaperon to watch Ayasha, or restrict her to be within eyesight. It would impair her duties, but Ralla was more concerned about Ayasha's safety than scouting.

<style>
.rt2 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.rt2 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rt2 b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.rt2 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/P1V29.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.rt2-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.rt2 .inner {margin:10px 10px 275px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

[html]
<style type="text/css">
.AyashaOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/ayashatable-1.png') #2795b0 no-repeat top center; width:470px; margin:10px auto; padding:320px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.AyashaTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #036581; color:#036581;}
.AyashaSubTitle {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;}
.AyashaInfo {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; color:#000000; font-weight:bolder;}
.AyashaInput {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#bbbdbf; color:#42120f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%;}
.AyashaInput b {font-weight:bolder;}
.AyashaInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.AyashaInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.AyashaSubtitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;}
.AyashaInfo2 { text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; color:#000000; font-weight:bolder;}
.AyashaRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#889c2e; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>

Ayasha
What I love most about rivers is:
You can't step in the same river twice
The water's always changing, always flowing
OOC :: We can end with your post and start another one?

Ayasha could read the answer in her mother’s face before Ralla even answered her. She talked about packs not letting Liam in and Ayasha scowled, despite the fact that her mother was right. But there was always an alternative. So then we can stay as loners. She was bound and determined to be with Liam. And her mother could stop her.

Though she would apparently try. Ayasha couldn’t hold her anger in any longer. I’m an adult! You can’t tell me where to go or who I can see! If anyone should be watched it would be my brothers. Have I lied to you about this? No. But they have. I’ve been honest with you and want your support. She tried to take some calming breaths and it partly worked.

But she still had a lot to say. I’m aware of the problems. I’m not blind to Liam’s issues. But I love him the same. Did Kemo’s problems decrease your love for him? She was aware of what her mother was trying to do. If this is a mistake, then let me make it. Please support me in this and not force me to cut myself off from you or you to cut me off from you. She didn’t expect her mother to have an answer right away so she said, Let me know later, if you change your mind, and she went off into the night. Maybe Luna would let her stay with her. Right now she couldn’t be with her mom while they were angry with each other.

But people, I guess, can't live like that
We all must pay a price
To be safe, we lose our chance of ever knowing, What's around the riverbend
WC :: 260
template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

Kk Tongue Should I start the new one or you? (PM me XD)

"I most certainly can--I am your mother and head of this family, despite the risks you repeatedly take against my wishes," Ralla said in response to Ayasha's lashing out for her independence. It had to be said--she had let the rebelliousness fester far too long. Her ears twisted back fully and her tail rose with each harsh word, showing just how serious she was being."You might not have lied, but it is because I know the circumstances that I am making this decision. And believe me--your brothers will receive less trust because of it. A trust I hope they earn back. It is because you have not lied that I am not apprehensive to give you my answer, and I expect you to respect it as such. Adult or not, Ayasha, my word is law in this family." There--she had said it. Those dreaded, chaining words. But it was a truth that she had to grasp for now, or else risk her daughter's endangerment. For too long she had let Ayasha's choices go unchecked and unpunished--the young teen had failed to learn decorum or respect as according to tribal ways... And it was Ralla's fault.

For a single moment Ralla was struck silent afterward as Ayasha brought Kemo into the picture, turning the stern look that the mother was giving her daughter into a much harder one. And then the threat she made...! "Ayasha Nishant, you come back here this instant!" Ralla called firmly to her daughter's retreating back. But she did not go in pursuit of her--she knew that she was too angry herself to do much good. But what a mess this had all turned into... Looking to the sky, tail slowly falling as her adrenaline abated, Ralla wondered just where Nootau was--actually, she wondered what Dichali had been doing. She knew it was presumptuous and against tradition to question a spirit guide's actual guidance, but she had to question if this rebeliousness was a part of the spirit's design... She hoped not; it had sent a small tear in their relationship.

Despite that fight...Ralla knew she didn't love Ayasha any less... She just hoped Ayasha felt the same...

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]