Leave all your longing behind.
[html]

Titania Moonsong
if nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies

All it had taken was for Zalen to enter her life and the world was suddenly on fast forward at a speed the young girl was oh so ready for. In just over a month she had taken big steps towards a glorious future. One bold, strong move had her separate from her pack. Another had her mates with Zalen. Her mother and father now knew where she was and that she was safe, so worrying about them wasn't hanging over her head anymore. There were no storm clouds, only bright, blue skies.

She and her love had arrived here a day ago, having come from the south back to the place in the Halcyon Mountains where they had met, just like they planned. There was much to be done and it would require diligence and hard work, but the two didn't stop once in their quest yesterday, and today they would be hard at work, too. Their first task was to simply scout out the area – find out just who or what lived here. There was a plethora of geography with the mountains, valleys, and shoreline, so there was much to know about this place. They still had a lot to learn – or at least, she did – but one thing was for certain; this place was devoid of almost all human creation. It was wild, feral, like them. Like their family would be...

They had discovered one place, however, along an old crumbling highway. It was a rest stop of sorts with a couple buildings, but in the decades since its abandonment it looked to belong to mother nature more than it did to the humans that once ruled the Earth. It would be okay, they had decided, it was easily avoidable. Or... even better... it could be a place of spirit, a symbol of power. They could give it back to nature...

It was thoughts like this that ran through her mind now as she walked among a rocky snow drift. It was a rare moment when Zalen was not with her, but now that they had circled once and had an idea of the territory that they wanted to call home they could cover more ground if they split up. Scent markers needed to be laid, and they knew the place was relatively safe to traverse one by one. Still, he was but a howl away. Out of sight, but not out of earshot... nor mind.

The snow crumbled beneath her paws. Titania gasped and lunged forward, her light body easily sailing up to a powdery rock. She watched as some of the snow rolled down the hillside. It was hardly an avalanche, and certainly wouldn't have killed her, but it would have been back tracking for sure. As the small snow-slide came to a stop her golden eyes turned away from that spot and she gazed out to the area she trekked, the mountainside that would be part of their home.

Word Count :: 498

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

Let me know if I got this right, yeah? I read it that the territory was marked, so it smelled claimed... Hope it's ok, I can change it Smile

Word Count → 612

Several days of hard travel would typically wear a wolf down, make him question his motives for leaving the sanctity of a pack. For those unaccustomed to a hard, lonesome life, living without the constant solace of packmates was undesirable at best, impossible at worst. Especially in the winter, when the nights were cold and drafty - a lack of warm bodies to snuggle with was especially unappealing. Food was plentiful, as prey was slow and fat with the laziness of winter, but catching enough to sustain a wolf by oneself was no easy task. Plus, wolves were social creatures. They liked living with others of their own kind.

Shandom Nightslayer, however, was not one of those wolves.

Certainly, he was a little chilly. It also might have been nice to have someone with him on this long journey north through the crunching snow, if only for the pleasure of conversation. But it felt good to leave the strangeness of the Court behind. Shandom was immensely relieved that he would not have to continue to put up a false image of himself; that was, after all, what he'd been doing, day in and day out, in the Court of Miracles. Now, he felt no urge to shift into the form that was so unnatural to him. He didn't even want to adopt the larger Secui form that existed halfway between normal and surreal. No, he was fine with these four paws. He was raised as such, and he would absolutely stay that way.

It was colder the further north he went, but Shandom had no problem with that. His thick white fur was built for harsh winters, and he felt at home in them. The half blind male had no problems on his journey, and though he'd considered stopping at the borders of other packs to get a feel for what it was like this far North, he decided against it. Part of him wondered if he were leaving this land entirely, but he'd decided to follow his instincts and let the wolf within dictate where he went. Shandom noticed the further north he went, the more wild it became; why had he decided to venture so far south? He found himself grinning like an idiot more and more as he grew comfortable on his own. The life of a loner was certainly more appealing.

Several days into his journey, the male came across a new scent, something unfamiliar and reeked of being claimed. The white male followed it vaguely, curious as to who or what lived here - was it a pack? He wasn't sure, and didn't feel like angering anyone by exploring further. But as he wandered, Shandom caught the scent of a wolf - definitely female - and chose to follow it, wandering along a craggly rock and snow ridge. It was loose, and the male wasn't surprised when it gave way beneath him. But, accustomed as he was to such oddities, Shandom leaped nimbly away, unconcerned by the falling snow. It was only then that he noticed the source of the scent, a young white and red female. By the looks of her, she was very young, but he did not feel like being rude and trespassing upon what appeared to be her land without at least letting her know he was there. Hello, miss! Shandom barked, his ears flattened against his head and body crouched. If the land smelled like her, it was hers. He wasn't going to treat her differently just because she looked young. Still, though his stance was submissive, Shandom kept an easy and relaxed smile on his face. I hope I'm not intruding!

<style type="text/css">
.shandomtree b {font-weight:bold; color:#8ca822; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#141400 -1px 1px 1px;}
.shandomtree p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.shandomtree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#dadacd; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/PI9eI.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 395px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#141400; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.shandomtree .wordcount {color:#8ca822; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #141400; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#141400 -1px 1px 1px;}
.shandomtree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.shandomtree p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.shandomtree p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Titania Moonsong

Everything was going according to plan, just as it had the last few days. The biggest snag in their plot was when Shawchert showed up at Zalen's former den, but even then it hadn't been an angsty visit. Her father just wanted to make peace with her, needed to make peace, and it alleviated both the wolves minds. But when she raised her head from peering at the rolling snow and caught sight of the while wolf standing a few paces away from her she froze.

She was silent and stark still for a long moment, and it almost seemed as though she thought if she didn't move he might not know she was there. Of course, she wasn't really thinking that, she just wasn't sure how to approach the situation. He could be here for a hundred reasons. Did he think he lived here? How could that be with the absence of scent... Or was he from a neighboring clan, roused by their activity coming to inspect? A wandering loner, perhaps? A knave?

She thought about calling for Zalen, about throwing her head back and letting her wolf song sound the alarm of this one in her presence. But... that was when she realized his stance was... abject?

The display made her instinct take over, and almost as quickly as the uncertainty had come it was washed away. Her spine stiffened and she raised her head high, ears alert and all senses facing the wolf. Her tail curled as her golden eyes scanned him, searching for any hint of deception. As far as she could tell his voice... his stance... genuine.

“Hello traveler.” She decided to take the diplomatic route, trying to adopt as much of Zalen's calm temperament as possible. “Intruding? No,” she started to say, and then realized it might send the wrong message. “I mean, you are on our land, but you're here peacefully. Right?” She stated it like her words could will the very fact.

It's all about appearance. The soul of your pack is with you, Titania, even if it is only you and Zalen for now. Hunt well. The reassuring thoughts streamed through her head as she stood her ground, striving to keep any hint of unease out of her demeanor. If he sensed any doubt or weakness in her this could go very wrong. She needed to be careful until she knew the man. It helped when she remembered that this was the land that was haunted by the beautiful, fiery ghost. The sprites liked the ghost, and the ghost loved she and Zalen.

“I haven't seen you before. What brings you here?” Since his stance remained placid she braved a couple steps toward him, her paws light on the snow. Her black nose twitched as she tested the air, searching for the notes of his scent and what clues she might learn of him from it.

Word Count :: 489

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

Don't feel like you have to match my ridiculous length right now - I don't know where this is coming from

Word Count → 646

Shandom's first thought as he adopted the submissive pose was that this was actually slightly weird. It wasn't that he minded - he didn't, this was someone else's territory that he was intruding upon - but it was more so that he'd never really had much of an opportunity to submit. For his entire youth, the male was the wolf everyone submitted to, and adopting a dominant stance had been his natural course of action. Then again, the life he was referring to was one that had long been lost. It had been two, almost three, years since Shandom held a high rank in any pack, and he did not go around sharing his heritage. It could easily be construed as a threat, and the male did not want that to become a possibility. In his day, he had been a leader. But so much time had passed, so many years had changed him, that the alabaster male had no problem submitting to the young female before him. If she wanted to have her own territory, and perhaps lead, Shandom had no problem with that.

She seemed calm and neutral enough, though perhaps a little nervous. Her stance was dominant, and Shandom crouched a little lower and dipped his white head before her. The scarred man lifted his eyes to her, one dark and one milky, and hoped his face would not cause her duress. I do come in peace, miss Shandom said, his deep baritone voice equally calm and serene. I am a wanderer of these lands, as I left my pack several days ago. I came across your scent, and mean you and whomever you are with no harm. He tended to preface a lot of things like that, by assuring the wolves he was around that he was not the bully his intimidating face indicated him to be.

The unfamiliar female asked what brought him here, and that elicited a small chuckle from the white man. I'm just trying to get back to myself, Miss the male chortled. He was rather at ease, though the woman was clearly the dominant one in the situation. His instincts guided him; Shandom liked that. This was so much more normal than the absurd walking of wolves in the Court. Hell, while hew as there he didn't even know how to show proper respect, nor to whom he should show it. The Alphas - if they could even be considered Alphas - barely held himself as such. He remembered the first time he met Ayita, the King's mate, and she hadn't conducted herself much like an Alpha female. Shandom could not help but wonder if she wasn't an Alphess, but merely a concubine. At least, that's what she would have been in Etienne. I lived in a pack in the South for several moons, but It was not for me - I have long been a wanderer, and I am most comfortable on my four paws, though I have the ability to shift.

A brief realization dawned on him, and Shandom was suddenly a little embarrassed. Forgive me. I have been rude. My name is Shandom Nightslayer, Miss. May I ask yours? It had been a long time since the male were part of any normal pack, and he could not remember whether or not it was appropriate to ask the leader their name. His most distinct memory of a pack border encounter when he was the leader was when he came across the wretched Jax Dy'Nix. If he could take one thing back, it would be that decision - the unfortunate choice to allow that idiotic golden male into his territory. Jax had, really, ruined everything. If Shandom had turned him away like he did so many other strange wolves, the chances were overwhelming that he and Lea would be raising another litter of puppies right now.

<style type="text/css">
.shandomtree b {font-weight:bold; color:#8ca822; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#141400 -1px 1px 1px;}
.shandomtree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#dadacd; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/PI9eI.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 395px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#141400; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.shandomtree .wordcount {color:#8ca822; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #141400; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#141400 -1px 1px 1px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Titania Moonsong

Her golden eyes scrutinized the white wolf’s visage, taking long pause as she inspected the lines of deep scars that marred his face. Behind that scarred countenance she saw honesty. This wasn’t some boy crying wolf; his stance was genuine, not a distraction or a machination of trickery. Of course, the only way she knew to trust in Shandom’s body language was to trust in her own wolf heritage, listening when her instincts told her he was genuine.

So he was peaceful - he appeared to be at least - and adamant words were professed to back himself up. She nodded, a small acceptance of his message of peace, and some of the edge to her seemed to relax then. ‘… just trying to get back to myself…’ A small smile came to her face and a half chuckle sounded. “I feel for you,” she started, assuming his meaning. “Many wolves have lost their way in the darkness. I myself was searching for the light not long ago. But now I’ve found my ray of hope and I intend to follow it until the day I die.” Her eyes cast out to the land surrounding them as she spoke, but grazed back over Shandom when she finished. It was obvious that this place was her hope.

She took a few steps toward Shandom then, her head still held high but her tail twitched once in friendliness before falling still again. “Which pack? I came from the south, too. Cercatori d’Arte to be exact. I lived there several months before I quickly… grew out… of them.” What she really meant was more clear in her stance. As she matured she had started having problems with the authority of those above her.

He moved into the basic introduction, and now Titania felt even more comfortable with the wolf. She did not mind at all that he should ask her her name. She pranced forward, meeting Shandom nose to nose and nudging him gently with her own, sniffing his scent and nudging him in a traditional, wolfish manner. “I’m Titania Moonsong,” she introduced herself, but was giving him a better introduction with their close proximity. Her scent would tell him more about her identity than any verbal introduction. Cautious but bold, she nudged at his face, sniffing and nosing his fur and tracing down to sniff near his neck. If he let her get her jaws so close to such a vulnerable place on him it would signify that he truly meant her no harm. She would not allow her own throat to be exposed to any other than Zalen, and if Shandom tried to scent her there she would give him a warning nip, but she would readily let the white wolf sample her scent should he heed his natural instincts.

“Tell me,” she spoke gently, turning sympathetic golden eyes on the wolf. “What is it that drove you away from your pack?”

Word Count :: 491
OOC :: OMG I’m very sorry about the wait. I’m not sure if you saw my update about my derpy computer problem but once it is fixed my posts will become much quicker again! As it is, I’m making this thread priority for lunch time and down-time at work posts. Smile Getting back into the “groove,” hope this post isn’t a flop.

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

Don't feel bad! I made you wait as well. D: And, uh, I'm sorry for this monster of a post....

Word Count → 1,093

Shandom lifted himself off the ground ever so slightly, keeping his stance obviously submissive. It wasn't natural for him - it never would be, blood cannot be changed - but his natural instincts were as strong in him as any other wolf; he had not been raised as a human, like many of the wolves in this region, and would respect the bonds of territorial claim. This girl, though tremendously young, also had an air of leadership about her, and Shandom suspected no falsehoods from her. He had no desire to challenge her, or make her uncomfortable; as he'd thought before, a wolf in its own land was to be respected if the stranger had no adequate territorial claim. It made the white male internally shudder to think, though, what Linquilea would do if she saw land claimed by someone so young. Youth was the partner of inexperience, he'd found, in many situations, and Shandom wondered if she had a mate, perhaps one more experienced, with her. He could not imagine, though, that she was old enough to bear pups. Perhaps he was off on the whole age thing, but this oddly colored girl seemed awfully young for someone with such aspirations. Gyek hadn't let him make any decisions until he was at least three moons past his yearling birthday.

He recognized and understood her words, and a peaceful and wistful smile grew across his black lips. Yes, indeed they have, Shandom murmured. When I came to settle in these lands several moons ago, I did not anticipate the culture shock I would experience. It was... For a moment, he searched his mind for the right word. He did not wish to come across as a malcontent - he wasn't, never had been - but the only words that adequately represented how he felt about these strange packs suffered from negative connotations. Shandom decided to settle for a calmer word, one that did not quite reflect how he truly felt but would get the point across. It was a surprise, to say the least. The Qi'Vaex man was baring more about himself than he normally would; this wolf, with her natural actions, made him feel at ease, and he appreciated that. Part of him wondered, mostly due to her coloring, whether or not his biological mother had been like her. Young, but a leader - Shandom could understand that. It was the story of his ancestors. I do not know you, Miss, but I am happy you have found your hope here. It is a wonderful thing to be able to follow your instincts, and something I so rarely see. Plus, this is a beautiful piece of land. It reminds me of where I grew up. Shandom's honesty was obvious and palpable in the crisp winter air; he did not wish this girl any harm, and she gave him renewed hope.

The pack she was from rang a bell in his head; Shandom realized it was one close to Cour des Miracles. He hadn't had much interaction with him, but the wintry male could assume it was much like the strange Court. He dipped his head sympathetically while his mind puzzled how she could have realized her identity so quickly in life. Shandom knew that when he was her age, he was busy pining after the beautiful Linquilea - though not much hand changed - and disregarding all thoughts of leadership, though he knew it was his eventual birthright. I stayed in Cour des Miracles, though it was never my home. I come from far to the West, from a pack that could not be more difficult from the Court if it tried.

His words had seemed to calm her slightly, and Shandom was glad that she did not perceive him as a threat. Her cool nose met his, and they greeted as he had been raised to do, not the strange handshaking business. It was hard, but Shandom knew the appropriate greeting and how to execute it. When she nosed him, he flicked his tongue briefly out of his mouth and licked under her chin; he hoped she would accept this form of submission as adequate, and reduce her fear of him. It is a pleasure, Titania, Shandom murmured, his voice low, matching his flicked back ears and lower tail. He began to nose around her, familiarizing himself with her scent. It was slightly familiar - he'd been around d'Arte enough to know it - though that familiarity was quickly fading. She also smelled of mate-hood, though this did not surprise him. However he was surprised when she moved to his neck, and while he permitted the briefest of moments for her to familiarize himself with him and understand he was completely harmless, Shandom did not feel comfortable with her that close to his neck for too long. While he might submit to the female while on her territory, he had not accepted her as his leader. He stepped back, still submissive, and hoped she would understand.

When she asked him why he left Cour des Miracles, the white male let out a bit of a choked laugh. His easy smile was slightly sad this time, and the older male turned his gaze towards what he thought was the West. I am not a native of these lands, Miss Titania Shandom sighed. As I said before, I am from far away from here, but have wandered for many seasons. I came across Cour des Miracles when I first arrived, and chose it because I thought they looked harmless - and they are. But I am not born to this two legged life, nor do I have any desire to be anything more than I am - a wolf. The canines of the Court walk on two legs and forget who they are. I tried to be like them - I spent many days on two legs, and lived inside a strange human building for a time - but who I am, who I was born to be, is a wolf like my ancestors. Shandom grinned sheepishly, his mismatched eyes meeting hers for a moment before darting back away. Plus, I prefer the mountains. I came North to find them again.

He glanced around the land again for a moment, surveying it. You claimed this as your own, am I right? Shandom inquired, curious about the new pack that might be coming. If this female was true to herself, and true to the wolfish instincts she'd displayed, he would be very interested in anything she led.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

Titania Moonsong

The white one was pleasantly receptive to her canid greetings, and this pleased Titania to no end. And not only was he admissive of her, but he knew how to return her greetings with his own. So he was not a man who had lost touch with his instincts as a sad many have. This made Titania happy, and it showed in the slight flick of her raised tail. When her nose prodded close to Shandom's throat the wolf held still for only a moment before backing away but the movement did not offend Titania. He had already tolerated much from her, and even that she got away with if even for the briefest of seconds before he stepped back. The important thing was that he had not reacted to her with teeth. She gave him a closed-mouth smile, not wanting to bare her teeth so close to that moment even if it was innocently. She appreciated everything he was at that moment and wanted to show him the respect he was due – reflecting the respect he demonstrated for her.

Titania nodded when he told her about the shock he had received when he first moved here. A knowing smile came to her muzzle. “I can only imagine what it must have been like. I was even born here but once I was old enough to understand for myself I couldn't stomach how purely unnatural it all felt. I'm not sure exactly what opened my eyes – when I was young my mother traveled with us a lot through the forest, mostly through the Ethereal Eclipse, but we moved to Cercatori d'Arte when I was about two months and lived there ever since. Still, it just never sat right with me. If you were from a different land... a more natural culture... I can only imagine how shocking it must have all been.”

“Hmm... it's funny,” she chortled. “My own mother lived in Cour des Miracles, too. It was before my time, but we visited often. Maybe you know my uncle, Niro Takekuro?” Her head cocked to the right with the question. It would be nice to know someone who knew her family. “But yes, I have seen their lands and it seems like just about everywhere you turn it is a place of human things. Buildings that we don't quite fit in when we're on two legs, but can't navigate around with paws. Everyone lives separately in their own homes... except for that hotel, a few group there.” She trailed off for a moment in thought as she remembered the land of Miracles that her uncle lived in.

Her attention returned to Shandom and a small chuckle cleared the last memory from her head as she remarked, “Sadly too many have forgotten their ancestors. My mother spent many nights teaching us to tap in to their memories... our ancestor's memories... so we would dream of what it was like before. I loved those dreams and held onto them dearly until I met Zalen, who taught me to make those dreams a reality.

“Yes, we did claim this place. And soon enough it will be a land as it was created to be, the home of our pack as we were created to live.” her eyes cast away as she peered over their newly marked territory. The whole time she had been speaking her gestures became more casual, more relaxed. The formality of her posturing began to melt away now that she was more comfortable with the cloudy wolf, and now there was little more for ceremony besides her tall stance and curled tail. “Since you're from the mountains, perhaps you would like to see a little more of it, Nightslayer? You might be pleasantly surprised at how much land we managed to find that had somehow escaped the vicious touch of the hume.”

Now she pranced away from him, careful upon a spot of loose snow as she leaped down a couple levels before turning to look over her shoulder. If he followed, the first place she would lead him would be her favorite place within their claim of Halcyon; the little valley within the forested mountains that she now called Avalon.

Word Count :: 711
OOC :: I'll see about having her lead up to calling Zalen in the next post for Shandom to meet, if you'd like. Big Grin

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

That sounds great! Big Grin Sorry for the babbling, again. Smile

Word Count → 840

If Shandom were more bold, or perhaps better acquainted with the pale fae, he would have asked her how, at such a young age, she felt the confidence to leave home and start her own pack. He could not imagine it was easy, to willingly leave one's family to create an entirely new life. The male was convinced that, if not for the horrible actions between Linquilea and himself, he would have stayed in Etienne forever. These lands reminded him of home in such a striking way, although he could not be sure whether or not it was the landscape or the four legged girl before him. Shandom struggled with the particular word he would use to describe her - woman or girl. In comparison to him, this wolf a child; she had not seen what he had seen, as the expanse of her life was not long enough to have permitted it. Then again, he could not profess to know her, though he was now rather acquainted with her scent. From there, he'd deduced that she was absolutely less than a year. Such a young female would have to be exceptional to start her own pack, and Shandom did not doubt she was special. Plus, any girl from these lands who could separate herself from what she'd been taught, and then go so far as to return to her natural instincts, must have something exceptional about her.

He listened quietly as she spoke, revealing a much more expansive knowledge of the area than he could claim. Shandom wasn't surprised - he was not from here, and she was born among these bizarre wolves. Then again, could he even call them wolves? The male was deep in thought as she spoke about the strangeness of the Court of Miracles, instead nodding and smiling sadly as he related to what she told him. She mentioned a name, and Shandom did not recognize it; that was not particularly surprising. He never made himself particularly well known in Cour des Miracles, although that was against his natural instincts. Shandom, though he might not ever want to be in charge of a pack again, was not one to be entirely useless. If he found a pack again - if he, perhaps, stayed in this land with this potentially upcoming pack - the pale male would certainly try and make more of a name for himself. Still, it would be rude not to respond, even if he were entirely lost in his own considerations. I cannot say I did, Miss Titania. I was not there long enough to make many friends. A bashful smile accompanied his statement. He hoped she did not find his polite titles strange; it was a sign of respect in Etienne, and it was naturally ingrained into the foreign wolf.

When Titania confirmed she and Zalen - he assumed this was her mate, and the Alpha Male of these lands - Shandom widened his smile and wagged his tail, though he was careful to keep it respectfully low. I am very glad to hear that, Miss, he smiled. I hope you do not find this disrespectful, as I certainly don't mean it as such, but you are remarkably wise for your youth. When I was your age, I doubt I could have reached such mature conclusions, nor left my family to find an entirely different life. He was quiet for a moment, and then shook his head. It did not do to dwell on the past. Your pack sounds unique, at least for these lands. I wandered for several days before settling on the Court to call a new home, and I did not see any packs that lived like our ancestors, as we were meant to do. So many of them act as humans - I do not understand the appeal. We aren't humans, and why would we want to be? I do not know many stories of them - I am better acquainted with the legends of our own race - but from what I know... Shandom trailed off, shuddering slightly. They were not something to idolize. I may be able to shift on to two legs, but I prefer my four paws..

She proposed looking at the lands, and Shandom liked the idea. He smiled and wagged his tail eagerly before nodding at her. At this point, he was no longer crouching as obviously; it would be uncomfortable to crawl along these mountainous lands. However, his tail was appropriately low, and his ears were flicked backwards against his white-furred skull. The male walked with his head awkwardly inclined to his good side, so as to further appreciate the beautiful mountain lands. It was not home - the mountains there were a little bigger - but it was more natural than Cour des Miracles. Shandom doubted he would be living in a hotel here. The pair trotted over the lands, Shandom slightly behind Titania, letting her lead him. It is lovely here, he said quietly. It reminds me of home.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]