handouts for all
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: +000 OOC :: Late on the 19 a mile from Ichika borders.

As normal Aeron stayed not to far from the land of Ichika. She was bond to make a million friends there and use them to get to the leaders. Though her intentions pure and good for the bettering of the lands that nearly touched. She sighed as she looked up at the stars. Elzar stood not far pawing trough snow to find the tan and green grass. Aeron huffed she had already given the male food you'd think she was starving him.

Zenna purred as she looked at Aeron. "Beautiful" as she turned looking back at the night sky. Aeron smiled as she looked too. The snow was cold but that's why the female Yote had brought a blanket or two. She missed Io and Adwen but she needed to work she had to do things for the pack.

Zenna when Adwen is bigger we should bring her. aeron said as she placed her hands behind her head. Yes Just a simple answer from the feline. thats all Aeron needed. Thisle was Thisle and hated the cold and hated Aeron.but the younger feline wouldn't be caught without Aeron. They were really two peas in a pod so who needed. words.

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 320 :: OOC: Sorry got addicted to Fable 3 lol.

It was so good to be home! To know she was safe behind the borders, protected by a pack once more. Yes this was where the young girl belonged and she knew she missed it, even if her feet wanted to wander off every once in a while. She knew that she wouldn’t stray too far. She had learned the ways of the world at a young age already and even more so when she saw some of the chaos that was the south. There were packs, but some of them were so confused and disorganized Eclipse wasn’t sure how they managed to not kill one another.

She had trouble getting to sleep. She was so excited about being home that sleep probably wouldn’t come to her for many hours, so she decided to reaquante herself with the borders, get the glorious smell of Ichika on her fur again, and though she was in her optime form, every once in a while she would lay on the grass, no matter how dead it was and roll around, so patches of her fur had a bit of dirt and other patches were stained green, but this didn’t matter to her. Her eyes had spotted something near the borders as she was rolling and she jumped to her feet, cursing herself for not having her bow and arrows with her. She stood in a defensive posture and spoke.

“Who are you, and why do you lurk at our borders at night?”

The young wolf asked, eyeing the other woman suspiciously, keeping her guard up in case the other female had any ill intentions. Eclipse wasn’t an experienced fighter, though she knew a few tricks here or there, but she never needed to get out of any scrapes by herself, so this might be one she would evidently have to if this woman decided to attack her.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: +000 OOC :: Late on the 19 a mile from Ichika borders.

Aeron lay there listening to nothing but the movement of the wind. She would pick up where she left off meeting those of Ichika and trying to start good things between them and Anathema. Aeron yawned as she watched Zenna perk up a bit. "Wolf" the feline said before aeron even heard the girl speak.

Rolling onto her side to look at the woman. She yawned, Aeron Ganesa, Iblis to Anathema and friend to all. She stated as she looked at her. I think lurking is harsh don't you zenna? I was just about to fall asleep. She stated standing up.

The girl was very pretty, she stood ready to defend her home. Thats a great stance you have going there. she said as she tried to look non threatening. I really mean no harm to Ichika, I'm trying to build friendships and bonds. I'd love for Anathema and Ichika to have an open trade of meats and other things. Maybe even animals for breeding. she stated.

Believe me

[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 338 :: OOC: Sorry for the delay, had a hard time replying to this one heh.

Eclipse eyed the woman not sure how to take her or her comments. She was laying down but it was still near the borders and it just seemed more like lurking to the girl in any case, but she wouldn’t argue, she held her tongue at that. She bowed customarily at the woman.

“Eclipse Soulstorm.”

She said shortly. The woman had come from Anathema that much Eclipse got from the smell of the womans. Her comment about her stance made Eclipse shift a little, frowning, so what if she were ready for a fight? Who else would be sleeping right by the borders in the dark of night? She said nothing to this either. Her next comment made Eclipse tilt her head a little, so she stated she wanted a good relationship with Ichika? That wasn’t so bad she supposed.

“I see, I don’t really deal with the trades nor the animals I’m afraid, I’m just a gardener, I make sure that the lands grow fertile again.”

In truth she was back to the lowest rank but that was her problem not this woman’s. Eclipse knew come spring she would be back to work. Doing what she loved. She didn’t mention she was a cook or that she was a half decent hunter, though that was a given as most wolves were half decent hunters still to this day.

“So... you take to sleeping at our borders to hope for trade then is it?”

She asked slyly. A small smile curving her lips, it wasn’t a malicious smile nor a derogatory one, just a friendly smile to help the conversation stay to a point where things would continue to be friendly. She truely wouldn’t want the packs to be at each other’s throat not when Ichika was on the side of the mountains with no other packs, it would be hard just to get word to any of their allies if war were to ensue.

<style>
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: +209 OOC :: Late on the 19 a mile from Ichika borders.

Aeron smiled. "Well its very nice to meet you." She said as she moved to her bag. She sorted through some things. She had so much stuff and at the same time not so much stuff left. "You know what you do is important. With your knowledge if its good I bet you could teach us in Anathema. I know I for one know nothing of gardening. She said forgetting that her real duty was not trading or anything of that sort but that what she felt like doing right now.

Aeron smiled turning back to the girl. No I didn't want to go home to come back out here tomorrow. Since I was going to talk to one of your two leaders I figured I would stay out here hurting no one. She said smiling.

Aeron grabbed her bag and finished trying to find what she was looking for. She pulled out a few items. Here I was out looking for items and came across these gardening tools. Like I said I don't know how to garden. I figured I could trade them for things I needed but.. you know a gift. she said smiling. Reaching out to give the girl the small shovel and claw like item.

Believe me

[/html]
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

WC: 412 OOC: hehe ^^

In Character

Eclipse knew that her job was quite important, especially now with the grass and trees finally growing back from the fire that left this place barren for many years. It would take that long to get it to look like a flourishing place once again, but Eclipse would do all she could to make that work out for the favor of everyone. Including the herds of animals that passed by each year. Because without them there was no food for the wolves.

“Oh I’m proud of my job. I like doing what I do.”

She said smiling, then listened as the woman foraged through her bags, and continued talking. Well if others knew this woman, then Eclipse didn’t think it would be entirely bad to let her stay, but she wouldnt’ be leaving the other woman at the borders.

“How about I give you a room to sleep in for the night? I think my leaders would frown at me for leaving you out here in the cold and just going home. As long as you promise not to cause any trouble I have room in my room, it’s a nice warm place to sleep. Far better than out here I’m sure.”

Eclipse offered. Then Aeron took out some utensils and offered them to Eclipse. and her eyes widened as she took them. They were in fine shape and she didn’t have decent tools of her own yet. She looked at Aeron.

“Thank you so much! If there’s anything I can do for you please let me know! This is so nice of you. I mean I’m sure I might have something to trade for them, they seem far too nice just to give as a gift!”

She would feel bad if she couldn’t give anything in return, though she was also giving the woman hospitality, and shelter for the night so that she wouldn’t have to sleep at their borders in the cold weather, but that didn’t even seem like enough to the young girl. No she had to do better than that. She would think of something better than that when she got to know the older woman better.

“Come I have food and water at my home too, you can fill up on that as well.”

She offered the woman to pass the threshold of the invisible, yet strong border of Ichika.

<style>
.EcCu p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.EcCu b {font-family:verdana; color:#354454; text-shadow:#354454 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.EcCu-b {width:347px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.EcCu-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#354454; text-shadow:#354454 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.EcCu-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.EcCu {background-color:#d6e1ed; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:345px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7497/tbl5.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 159px 0px; } </style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: +209 OOC :: Late on the 19 a mile from Ichika borders.

Aeron smiled thank you so much for your kindness" She said as she grabbed her bag and what else she had throwing it into her bag. She moved closer to the girl and smiled there was nothing that she needed but the chance to talk and to get some more info get things that she actually needed.

"Oh god no you putting me up and trusting me is payment enough. I knew that Ichikans were kind but this is beyond just being nice. She said giving a smile. What else was she able to say or do.

She followed the girl not really saying much trying to figure out what to say was most important. Your leaders one male and one female. Are they both equally nice? I mean would one be better to seek out then the other? She asked as she tried to be friendly. She found herself at such a loss for words. She had spent so much time here that she was starting to feel like she was repeating herself to the members. Water and food would be nice but no need to do so much for me really.

Believe me

[/html]
[html]

WC: 370 OOC: Smile

It seemed Aeron accepted Eclipse’s offer. She watched the woman pick up her bag, and made Eclipse what else was inside it, but even though she was nosy she didn’t ask what was in the bag. It could have been anything at all, but she was sure it was as the other woman said, stuff to trade with the pack. She smiled as Aeron said just giving her a place to stay was good enough, but this wasn’t how Eclipse felt, but she wouldn’t argue with it.

“I think they are both equally nice. I have never had any problems with either of them.”

Eclipse answered as they moved futher into the territory. She could see well enough by the light of the moon and she had learned the lay of the land. She walked slowly, however, as she knew Aeron did not know the land so much. She smiled as the woman told her not to do too much for her and shook her head.

“It is our custom to offer food and water, it means that within our lands that you are safe so long as you abide by Ichikan law as a visitor.”

She was kind though, and sould have offered food if it had not been a custom in their pack. She was a cook after all and preparing food was was she was born to do. She had been making mudpies since she was a pup, but she graduated from her imagination to the real thing long ago, ever since she could hunt on her own really. She was never sure who liked raw meat or cooked, for she prepared them both different ways and was not upset if she didn’t have to cook, though she liked showing off her skills.

“Do you prefer raw meat, or cooked? I’m pretty good at cooking a good hare if you like it that way.”

She said, twirling one of the gardening tools in her hand as she walked on. It would take them a little while to get to the Cerne hotel but not too long that it would be far too late to eat.

<style type="text/css">
.tree_04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tree_04 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tree_04 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tree_04 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/4200/tree01.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Noelle [/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: +246 OOC :: Very Excited.sorta turned into a rank thread for me eep

Aeron smiled thanks to this woman she would beable to find the leaders though was that a good idea at this point? She wasn't sure but she knew that she wanted to build something with Ichika and the only way to do that was to talk with the leadership. Aeron was working hard to care for her pack and to make sure that she was doing her job right.

thank you for that I wasn't sure who it was I should seek out so i may look for both." she said with a grin. She was glad to be invited in from the cold and the walk was a nice time to get some information on Ichika. She wanted to know everything she could about the land close to her land.

aeron nodded. "I understand. So Ichika is a very hospitable land. were you here during its founding? she asked looking at the brown wolf female.

It was nice here at Ichika. "Any way you would like to serve it. she said pulling herself from her short daze. she was becoming a bit cool but it was rather nice having someone to talk to. Now Ichika seems very humanized to me. What can you tell me about this place. I know some things about it but not much. Aeron stated glancing at her. Before seeking out the leaders she would seek all she could learn so that she was as well versed as she could be.

Believe me

[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 334 :: Out of character text here.

As they got further into the pack it seemed Aeron got far more curious. She thanked eclipse, which was a big plus on Aeron’s side. She knew both leaders as one. That’s usually how they worked, at least that’s what she thought anyway. She could see the few story building of Cern rise in the distance, and she beckond Aeron faster. Her home was quite close now adn Eclipse wouldn’t mind a rest. After the questions Eclipse took a short time in silens before she answered.

“I’m afraid I was traveling around when it was founded. It was merged really, from two packs and moved north.”

She said cautiously. She knew she wasn’t to give too much information away and the hard part was knowing what she could tell the other woman and what she shouldn’t. The best thing for the girl to do was possibly not tell her much of anything at all, keep a wall and a cautious eye. No matter how hospitable she seemed, she wasn’t leaving herself defenseless in her mind and body.

“There’s not much I can tell really, we hold only our secrets as tightly as any other pack ma’am. I just know that we are a family in this pack and we like our peace. Nothing we do should cause any instability in that.”

Her voice was stern in letting the woman know that she was not one to ask such questions to. She wouldn’t inadvertantly give too much away to a woman she had met only today. She knew she was curious, though she asked many questions and that was always asking for trouble. Eclipse had asked questions so many, but those were due to her actual curiosity and need to learn than to get to know the inside of a pack. She knew so little of Anathema herself, so every pack has their secrets and she was sure her leaders wanted to keep it that awy.

<style>
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]