The King and His Kingdom
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.ns1Outline {background: url('http://i.imgur.com/7SjIL.png') #020e0e no-repeat top center; width:450px; margin:10px auto; padding:360px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.ns1Title {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #cae2df; color:#0a2523;}
.ns1SubTitle {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;}
.ns1Info {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#6ea7a4; font-weight:bolder;}
.ns1Input {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#7eb2af; color:#42120f; opacity: 0.4; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%;}
.ns1Input b {font-weight:bolder;}
.ns1Input b:before { content:open-quote;}
.ns1Input b:after { content: close-quote;}
.ns1Subtitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;}
.ns1Info2 { text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#6ea7a4; font-weight:bolder;}
.ns1RevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#6ba39f; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>

Noah
There's no tomorrow on this foggy river
OOC :: All weclomed to all but would love for Melissa's Jazper to come and talk to Noah.

The one thing that had never changed about the male was his need and wants to be around his family. He wasn’t sure if his family even would want him around after the year he had had. He knew of his father’s death and knew of the male that killed him, and Noah still till this day would stand by his father’s killer’s side and follow him, and any order that he was given by that male.

Noah would not tell anyone who killed him, he did not want to risk that male being hurt, and he couldn’t allow it. Jefferson was a god like figure to him, and even though he had given him a very strict order about being like him mother and father, Noah had proven while in that lands, and while in the pack and under the brown males rule.

He had taken the move hard, and threw him-self into his job. The job made him love the pack, the lands and the traditions that the pack was rooted in. Then he slipped…somehow along the way the male feel to the weakness that had claimed his father’s once strong soul.

The silver male traveled to the lands that he had hoped to find his brother in, coming to the border the silver male stopped the mare that he rode upon. Slipping off the back of the dark liver girl, as he tipped his maw back into the heavens above him, he would like to see his brother, but wouldn’t mind seeing any one.

I always knew some day you'd let me down. I've got troubles on my mind, guess I'm doomed to sail this foggy river
WC :: +000
template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]
OOC / +300

The winter solstice festivities had gone well, a thought that encouraged the new leader. It seemed that the pack did indeed respond to pack gatherings quite well and the simple fact let him know that things would be okay in Casa. It had been a couple days since the festivities and three young wolves remained stuck on his mind. Wandering the perimeter of the territory the leader thought about his son, daughter, and soon to be son, Enzo clearly did not like Gunnar and Gunnar and Fia seemed to be in their own little world. With four years of life Jazper had changed significantly and learned many lessons that the younger wolves had not. He could tell Lorenzo to relax as much as he pleased but Enzo was not bound by fatherly and leader duties to keep his calm in the matter. Fia had been blessed with a home full of protective males to keep her safe however it seemed that the Knight males needed a lesson in respecting her choices. As her father and alpha he would gladly perform the mateship ceremony if she asked and would bit his tongue as Gunnar was a good kid.

While still consumed by his thoughts a sound rang through the air from fairly close by. It took Jazper a moment to realize what the sound was and who it was from but with the realization a smile crossed his lips and he began to jog on two feet. In no time at all Noah’s scent filled his nostrils closely followed by the gray wolf himself coming into view. “Noah!” Jazper called out with a large grin. It had been some time since he had seen either Tal or Noah around the lands and much had happened in his own life. As quickly as he had come into view the massive wolf brought his brother into a bear hug and released him. “How did you find me here?”

<style type="text/css">
.Jazzy-oo7 b {font-weight:bold; color:#977150; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #462d17; }
.Jazzy-oo7 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.Jazzy-oo7 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#765035; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/5l3v41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 375px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#bea38b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Jazzy-oo7 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.Jazzy-oo7 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:361

The black male came into the silver’s male’s view. The male was ever so happy to see his brother, however he knew that something that was upon his heart weigh him down, would be something he needed to talk to him about. Noah wasn’t sure if this meeting would go well or if it would utterly fail and the black brother would tell the silver male to go away and stay away. Noah sighed as his heart rushed in his chest, thumping harder and louder with each passing second. The dark male came rushing into view taking the younger Sawtooth brother into his arm, hugging him like he had not seen him in some time.

”Hi Jazper.” The silver male pushed out a nervous chuckle. Returning what he could of the hug by giving him a pat on his upper back with his one hand. ”Brother…I could f..find you anywhere.” The Sawtooth might have very little sight in the one eye, and not the best of ears, but his nose that was the one thing that had not been damaged. That and thing that he could feel was not damaged. Lucifer was nice enough to spare him that little bit.

”Nice lands Leader.” The brother was glad the one that had always tried to keep the black Sawtooth pup out of trouble. ”I bear bad n..ne…new..news.” The Sawtooth male spoke truthfully. He knew he needed to touch upon the topic that Lucifer was now dead, and somehow not tell Jazper that Noah’s hero had been one to kill Lucifer. The silver male needed to tell him that he had finally taken a mate, while filling him in how he had brought shame to the family name, and also that he had thoughts of leaving his pack. Jazper was Noah’s big brother and he was sure that the male would have a few good ideas or words to say about this whole matter. Oh so much that was needed to be said and with what little time he was able to steal away from the black leader from his job, he knew he must try to cover the most that he could.

<style>
.noahgameooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.noahgame p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.noahgame b {color:#BF8B30; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.2em #BF8F30; letter-spacing:1px;}
.noahgame {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#8C5B1B; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:465px;}
.noahgameinner{background-color:#060705; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... oahtab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #261E0E; width:437px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
table made by:Lin!!!!
[/html]