the light dawns brightest
The small woman had circled around the tribe's lands and was along the southern border this day. She was impressed with the size of their territory and the different types of terrain and prey she caught sight of on her travels. Her grey lavender orbs watched the waves along the shore crashing in as the sea salt sprayed up into the winds. She closed her eyes a moment and smiled. The woman would always love the sea, water and the energy of the wild but the bay was enough for her. She would never betray the clan, she belonged to the clan, her loyalties vowed to their leader.. and it was he that she answered to.

She smiled at the thought, knowing that soon she would make her journey back to the clan, to her friends and family. It was a lonely road out in the open with her duties and animals as her only companions. She patted Saol on the shoulder as the stallion nudged her lightly before wandering along the shore to explore. The tiny Lykoi woman shook her head slightly as she felt the small form of the feline begin to twine in and out of her legs as she studied the lands. She was hoping to find one more member of the tribe to talk with before heading back to the lands she called home but unless she found someone this day she would probably need to head back towards the clan lands before she was missed, or presumed to have abandoned the clan.
The AniWayan scout had a lot on her mind. Well, more like one thing that was really urgent. Liam. Her talk with Ralla had not gone too well but it had gone as Ayasha expected it would. Her mother had told her to stay away from Liam but Ayasha would be disobeying her mother. She loved him and wasn’t going to be staying away from him. It was rare that she disobeyed her mother but she would leave the Tribe if need be, and it seemed like she would.

To clear her mind, she went on a patrol and headed towards the coast. Hopefully being alone would help clear her head and not get her angry at her mother. She was so tempted to throw a tantrum when Ralla told her to stay away from her lover. But she knew that that would end the possibility of her mother letting her go. Though she might still need to sneak off to see him and might need to leave in the middle of the night to be with him.

Her plans of solitude were thrown out the window when she saw a small figure on the beach. At first she thought it was a child but the form was way to grown up to be a child. This woman was shorter than she was! But she knew that it was rude to stare because of her height, or lack thereof. So she grinned and said, ”Hello there. I’m Ayasha, Waya Agateno of AniWaya. May I help you?”

She had almost not even noticed the woman who was approaching until the shift in the sands gave her away. She turned towards the other woman a moment to study her as she spoke. Zana smiled slightly, glad to find another soul in the tribe to speak to before she headed back towards her clan's lands. She nodded slightly to the woman and spoke softly, "I'm Zana, Caelum of Inferni..an ambassador of sorts." she added at the end, realizing that most knew nothing of the ranks of other packs and clans.

Zana turned her gaze back towards the ocean view for a moment before she answered the question she'd been presented with. "I come with tidings of good fortune from my clan. We've recently had a change in leadership and with all changes they tend to cascade down the line.." She smiled to the other woman as she continued, "I am new to my position and have traveled the lands to learn more about the packs and tribes outside my natural boundaries." She studied the woman once again, she had noticed that the fashioning of feathers, beads and nicknacks in their mane seemed to be a cultural thing, but she had seen others outside this tribe to the same. Fashion was sometimes strange to the small woman.
The short woman gave a smile and Ayasha returned it. ”It’s a pleasure to meet you Zana. Waya Agateno is a scout rank. I patrol the borders, run messages, and keep an eye on how much prey we have here.” She didn’t know much about the ranks of other packs but that was fine. She liked to learn as much as she could.

But as a member of Inferni, that meant Zana was a coyote, or at least part coyote. Not that Ayasha really cared about species. To her, a person’s heart was much more important than heritage or actions. Maybe that was why she loved Liam despite his actions. She could see that he loved her and wouldn’t hurt her.

She gave a slight chuckle at leadership change and changes for all that that brought. ”I know all about how changes in leadership can effect everyone below them.” She was mostly talking about Maska but even their newest leader had brought changes. Yet those changes were nowhere as bad or radical as the ones that Maska had brought. Her mission was not too unlike hers. ”I purpose I trade of information. I can give you information about AniWaya if you tell me about Inferni. I know almost nothing about your home and would like to know more.”