Delivery
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

It had been painful, but Amy had managed to secure the supplies the Salsolan wolf had asked of her. A pair of exotic pelts, one from a tiger and one from a polar bear, now sat in the back of her wagon. A large work horse pulled a small wooden cart. It was large enough for three wolves to sit in, and sturdy enough to support the weight of a full grown moose. There were still other horses she had, though only three others. It was a headache dealing with them, and Amy was grateful the horse the Salsolan had asked for had at least been broken in enough to pull the cart. She just hadn't had the time to work on breaking it herself.

Standing at the borders Amy let out a deep howl, calling for the female to come and collect the goods. Amy had stood by her promise, and the delivery had been accomplished in under a week. Hadley was caring for the rabbits that she'd received, though keeping them apart from the kittens had been difficult for the few days she'd had them before giving them to Leon. She wouldn't turn down such orders, but Amy definitely planned on being better prepared in the future. Maybe she could hire someone to help care for the livestock she would be providing.

In the meantime, Amy waited for the deal she'd struck to be finished.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Here she was again. Summoned by a lone howl. Her emptied out some few days ago in readiness, held a plethora of herbs and jewels to complete the trade. Saffron followed beside her, struggling to catch up with her mistress. Odessa was certain she was carrying a litter now, the date of their arrival was still some ways off, but since she had no idea of what date she was taken on she could only wait and watch carefully. But for now, the medic supposed it would be fine to allow her free rein of the territory.

She spotted the girl on the borders in no time at all. She first saw the cart, a sturdy thing that would working harmony with the second one Salvia had spoken off. Two carts was, of course, better than one. Horses surrounded the woman, the medic assumed that the large creature pulling the cart would be hers. A strong, sturdy beast. Then she saw the pelts, one snowy white and the other a burnt orange colour, with stripes as black as night. From what creature it had been pulled from she didn't know, but the creature must have been a truly splendid sight, adventive undoubtedly, for she had seen nothing even similar to it in Canada. 'Morning' she commented dryly.

<style type="text/css">
.mardessa b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffe7d8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#50595d 1px 1px 2px;}
.mardessa p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.mardessa p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.mardessa .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffe7d8; text-shadow:#50595d 1px 1px 2px;}
.mardessa p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.mardessa {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#9b8d88; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KF770.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:370px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5f5853; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

The scent of the female approaching her reached Amy long before the wolf appeared on the horizon. A slight smile played on her lips, pleased by the subordinate's timely approach. The Salsolan might act tough all she wanted, but Amy was a demon, and she could tell it was just an act put on by a shy little girl playing the part of an adult. If Amy so chose, she could probably turn this girl into putty in her hands. Manners were important right now though, as this wolf was Amy's key to making a deal with Salsola's leaders.

As the female approached Amy nodded her head in acknowledgement. Good morning. Your goods, as requested. I expect everything's prepared on your end? Amy eyed what the slave held critically; she could tell the good apart from the bad in a glance. While they weren't top quality, at least not the ones she could make out on the top of the pile, the jewels were good, only a couple appearing to have flaws. The herbs were good as well, poisonous ones mixed in with the healing ones. She waved her hand, and Hadley stepped up, nudging the horse with the cart forwards. It stood on the borders, waiting to be taken to it's new home.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

It was no act. While Odessa was diminutive and shy within Salsola, it was out of respect and fear for loosing her rank. She had a backbone outside of Salsola, because she was of higher rank here than any loner or other pack member, even the alphas. It wasn't an act, she had a bite outside of Salsola. And she was no little girl. In only a few days she would be at her first year on this land and the it would be simply a waiting game until she was an adult. But as fierce as she was, this transaction required respect.

'Of course' she said, holding out the bag. It was a spare so she'd happily let it go without bother. 'Jewels and various herbs. I'm sure you won't be disappointed' she said, flicking her hair slightly as a soft breeze blew it into her face. 'I see you got my things' she smiled, stepped back and let out a soft howl.

A few moments later Novak appeared, his leather working bag upon his shoulder. 'You called?' the Serb noted giving her a smile and then turning to acknowledge Amy. 'Novak will take the items' she said, allowing the Serb to step forward.

<style type="text/css">
.odessya b {font-weight:bold; color:#3c6680; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b5362; }
.odessya p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.odessya {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#8fadbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1vEW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 208px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a7382; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.odessya p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.odessya p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

Amy stepped forward and took the bag. A quick glance inside confirmed what she had already felt: it was of good quality, exactly what she asked for. Satisfied about her trade Amy returned to her wagon. She placed the bag inside. Later, away from the borders, she'd go through it, sorting the jewelry and herbs into the various places. She still needed to find a place to keep the rabbits she'd received last time though. They were growing quickly, and becoming a nuisance.

She nodded once at the female. I hope we can continue to trade in the future. I can procure all kinds of items, things your pack might not find readily available from other merchants. Amy wasn't sure whether or not the wolf had enough influence to inform the leaders of her offer, but it was a start. Word would spread, and her success and skill guaranteed a good future. Clucking at her horse softly she turned the wagon away, ready to begin her journey to the next pack.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 000OOC

angels watching over me with smiles upon their face

Odessa, of course, would pass on this information to the higher levels of the pack until the information lay at The Boss and The Auxiliary's feet. It seemed only a fair thing to do, after all this woman had proven to be efficient and reliable throughout the transaction. Although reliability needed to be tested over several exchanges before she could make an educated guess. 'I shall pass on word to whomever I can in my home' she said. Odessa had planned to add that she had been a good partner in the trade but she did not, no doubt this woman needed nothing to fuel her arrogance. Not that Odessa had seen it, but she assumed one with such wording held herself favourable over others. Odessa knew this personally, because even though she was mousy and quiet within Salsola she held herself taller and stronger when gracing the borders.

After all she had ties to the leadership, her aunt was second in command. While there may have been no blood tie between them, Odessa still looked up to this woman as she looked up to her uncle and Salvia. A slight wind blew on Odessa's back, hitting the scarred Hand of Eris there and sending shivers up her spine. But how proud she was to bear this mark, the agony she had undergone to get it. She hadn't been able to sleep on her back for ages. But how proud she was. It was something that forever tied her to Salsola, something that went far below flesh level, all the way into one's soul.

'cause I have made it through this far in an unforgiving place
<style>
.odessa-txt3 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.odessa-txt3 .inner {}
.odessa-txt3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.odessa-txt3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.odessa-txt3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.odessa-txt3 b {color:#cc8686; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 i {color:#cc8686; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]